SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A "pay-up-or die" threat in my catcher account

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 1:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
PS I left some sandwiches and sodas too in case you missed lunch
Laughing

@Mostly: This is really funny .. though leaving him a picnic basket might just be a little bit too much over the top for him to take seriously.. I wonder if he will respond again... If he doesn't there nothing wrong with introducing a new character and rebait him from there. Try to get into the mind of a real victim: try to stay credible in your emails if you want to hold on to him for a longer time ..

On the other hand: maybe your mail is good enough to set him off, and produce some siggy stuff for you Smile

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 2:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Talk of the devil : this just popped in: #5 + #6 ..
Finally he got the logo subscript right ..

And the invoice for the monthly advanced payment of the protection fee April '08

I'll have to slap him for not using his purple helmet layout on the last one. Try again, frosty .. Laughing

This is his covering letter :

Quote:
ASCOM ASSASSINS
Protection Program

HELLO PHUCKS PH@YES.

GREETINGS TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY HOPE ALL IS WELL WITH YOU? I DID NOT RECEIVE A MAIL FROM YOU TODAY WELL IT IS GLAD TO LET YOU KNOW THAT I HAVE FINALY ARRANGE THE CONTRACT DOCUMENT AND THE INVOICE THAT YOU REQUIURE FOR.

SO I AM QUITE SURE THAT THIS WILL BE ACCEPTABLE BY THE TAX OFFICE SO I WILL BE WAITING FOR APRIL 1st FOR YOUR PAYMENT SO THAT MY BOYS WILL START UP THEIR JOB IMMEDIATELY ON YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY.

LIKE I HAVE TOLD YOU BEFORE IN THE PREVIOUS EMAIL I SENT TO YOU THAT YOU WILL ENJOY EVERY BEAT OF THIS PROTECTION THAT I AM ABOUT TO GIVE YOU SINCE YOU HAVE ASURED ME THAT YOU WILL MAKE THE PAYMENT BY APRIL SO I WILL MAKE SURE EVERYTHING WILL BE READY BEFORE JOHN WAYNE BOYS FINALLY LEAVES.

SO GET BACK AT ME IF YOU NEED ANY MORE INFORMATION AND I WILL LIKE YOU TO UP DATE ME BEFORE THE SAID DATE THAT WE ARE WAITING FOR.

BEST REGARDS
BILLY FR0ST.

Looks like he's working hard on a quality & maturity enhancement program with his protection business .. Laughing

Edit to add : Slap sent about misspelling Phuck's name + several other flaws on the documents, and I additionally want his Terms of Delivery and a copy of his registration with the Lad Protection Institute, (and I wished him a very nice weekend.) Laughing

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat

Last edited by Dutch on Mon Mar 17, 2008 11:41 am; edited 2 times in total
MostlyHarmless
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@DutchBait, thanks for the advice. He replied this morning so I still have him. I tried to sound a bit more worried as you suggested.

Quote:
AM WARNING YOU FOR THE LAST TIME, DO NOT MAKE ME CHARGE MY MIND OVER YOU, I TOLD YOU TO GO AND TRANSFER THE MONEY INTO THE ACCOUNT NUMBER GIVEN TO YOU, IF YOU KNOW YOU DON'T KNOW ANY THING ABOUT WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER SO SEND THE MONEY TO THE ACCOUNT, MAYBE YOU PRFER TO DIE.

So a slightly less breezy response.

Quote:
Bi1IIy, what is going on? I went down to the garden this morning and the money was still there. The sandwiches were ruined but the sodas were ok. I really don't understand why you did this to me, I was looking forward to getting the tape and getting this business over with.

I think you are toying with me and making this deliberately difficult just to be cruel. I thought you were trying to help me so why are you being so beastly? I've tried to remain pleasant and polite during this but you have no idea how much stress this is causing me. Please Bi1IIy just take the money and leave me alone.

I talked to one of my valets this morning and told him that I was making a donation to a charity in the UK. He will do the wire transfer for me so you should get the money in the next few days.

Love B@mb1

I'll introduce a spanner into the works later today, possibly involving the hunky latino poolguy.
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@mostly : you found a good pitch there !! I do hope the poolguy can be trusted Twisted Evil

Edit: add: Please be aware not to
Quote:
'CHARGE YOUR MIND'
too much.. overcharging is always a threat Laughing

MostlyHarmless
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 7:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like I'm still in the game, he gives me permission to tell someone else. I think this will open up the possibilities for future complications.

Quote:
i have heard all you said, you can tell your co worker about it and tell him to help you transfer the money to the account giving to you, als make sure you send down the payment detail i mean a scan copy of the payment they gave to you in the back,

So, I'm getting the scan given to me in the back.....yikes!

I decide to start being needy, hopefully my hitman cares enough to save me from myself.
Quote:
Ok I will tell him all about it so that he realises how serious this is.Thank you for letting me tell him. I have felt so isolated since this whole thing began that telling someone else will be a huge weight off my shoulders.

B1IIy I have a request, I know this is just business to you but to me it is very personal, My life is very devoid of real human contact. I would like you to use my name when you contact me.

Please please please B1IIy if you care about me at all just say my name. Sometimes I think it would be better if you did kill me, I've actually considered suicide a few times when the loneliness gets to me but I chickened out. Maybe I should forget your payment and let you end it all. Do you care about me? I am a good person, please B1IIy show me that you care.

So will he say it? I do hope so.
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 7:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's worried .. weekend coming up, he senses John Wayne closing in again .. I think I just let him be for a few days .. Twisted Evil

Quote:
ASCOM ASSASSINS
Protection Program

HELLO PHUCK PH@YES.

I HAVE READ YOUR EMAIL FIRST I MOST SAY A BIG SORRY FOR MISSPELLING YOUR NAME THIS ERROR WAS DONE BY MY COMPUTER OPERATION THAT ARE RESPONDING FOR ALL MY DOCUMENT DESIGN AND I DO LIKE TO TELL YOU THAT I DO NOT PASS THROUGH THIS PROCESS WITH THE REST OF MY CLIENT I AM ONLY DOING THIS BECAUSE I TAKE YOU AS A FRIEND AND ALSO FOR THAT FACT THAT YOU ARE MY CLIENT.

SO I NEED YOU TO ARRANGE THIS INFORMATION FOR ME THE WAY YOU WANT IT SO THAT I CAN DISCHARGE THIS TO MY COMPUTER OPERATION FOR HIM TO PASS OUT THIS INFORMATION ON THE RIGHTFUL PLACE.

YOU SAID THAT THE INVIOCE IS NOT COMPLETE, SO LET ME ASSUME THAT YOU WILL SUM UP THE CHARGES THAT ARE TO BE MADE,

YOU ALSO SAID THAT YOU NEED THE INVOICE TO CONTAIN THE SAME LAYOUT THAT WAS USED ON THE CONTRACT DOCUMENT SO MY COMPUTER OPERATION WILL BE RESPONDSIBLE FOR THAT.

AND AS FOR YOUR ADDRESS YOU ARE GETTING IT WROGN I DID NOT ADDRESS IT TO MYSELF YOU SHOULD NOTE THAT MY ADDRESS ARE SURPOSE TO BE ON THIS DOCUMENT AND YOU ARE ALSO TO KNOW THAT A SPACE HAS BE PROVIDED FOR YOU AT THE TOP LEFT HAND SIDE FOR YOU TO COMPLETE YOUR ADDRESS AND NAME WITH YOUR OWN HAND WRITING SO I DON'T THINK ANY MISTAKE WAS NOTICE IN THAT AREA.

AS FOR THE PROTECTION PERIOD THIS IS TO COME FROM YOU LET ME KNOW HOW LONG YOU WANT MY SERVICE AND WERE YOU WANT US TO PUT IT.

AS FOR THE PAYMENT OUR AGREEMENT WAS THAT YOU WILL BE MAKING A PAYMENT OF $5,000 TO ME ON APRIL 1st AND THE OTHER BALANCE UP FRONT SO ALSO TELL ME HOW YOU WANT IT TO BE IF I AM OK WITH IT I WILL PUT IT ON THE CONTRACT DOCUMENT BUT IF I AM NOT OK WITH IT I WILL ALSO LET YOU KNOW ABOUT IT SO THAT WE CAN MAKE A PERFACT DECISION ABOUT IT.

AS FOR THE ACCOUNT I DON'T HAVE AN IDEAL OF WHAT TO SAY ABOUT THAT FOR NOW BECAUSE I PREFEAR TO GET MY MONEY THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER PAYMENT AND I ALSO WANT TO KNOW DO YOU WANT THIS ACCOUNT DETAILS TO BE PUT AT THE CONTACT DOCUMENT?.

AS FOR THE registration DO YOU MEAN A CERTIFICATE OF REGISTRATION THAT WAS GIVEN TO US BY THE registration OR JUST A REGISTRATION NUMBER BY registration SO LET ME KNOW MORE ABOUT THIS.

HAVE A NICE DAY,
BILLY FROST.

Edit: masked a bit here and there ..

Last edited by Dutch on Sat Mar 15, 2008 11:14 am; edited 1 time in total
bh sterling
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 2:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great baiting! I really enjoyed reading this bait. Very Happy Loved his
Quote:
I AM NOT IN A GOOD MODE.

It was the perfect line in his otherwise panicky letters as he saw his money go everywhere but to him. I can't help but to feel, upon finishing the bait, that I've seen Billy grow up from a punky wannabe hitman to a respectable business man with his own Protection Program business, complete with a Certificate of Registration. I wonder if he'll incorporate soon.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 11:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Let's see if he's ready to expand his business a bit further ..

Quote:
Hi Billy,

Obviously I meant the certificate given to you by the , please send me a copy.
The other requirements I will explain a bit further:

- First of all it doesn't contain the new layout you used on the contract, it has to carry the purple helmet + subscript

- You have addressed it to yourself instead of me: please complete it with my home address data.

You have my address? Here it is in case you don't:

Rolling Eyes

- You haven't mentioned the protection period this concerns,

Please specify on the invoice the period the invoice is for.
In this case is should say: Advance payment 60% Period: April 1 2008 until April 31 2008 Rolling Eyes

- Also on that one my name is misspelled.

You know about that one, please have it corrected

- You have forgotten to mention the bank account information the payment has to go to.

On the invoice it should state your bank account information. The tax office cannot verify Western Union payments. Besides that I don't want to travel to a WU office every month to make the payments to you. Once it's set up, I will schedule the payments by bank automatically for $9,000 a month on the 1st day of the month.

Billy, I have another question:

Last night we had a meeting with the Shantytown occupant committee. We talked about the high criminality rate in our quarter. I told them how I hired first Mr. Wayne, and now you for personal protection. So far I'm very satisfied with both your services, and I told that to the committee. They reacted very enthusiastically.

To make a long story short: several community members are interested in the protection plans of Mr. Wayne and you.
I promised them to discuss this with you, as you have told me you are very busy as it is, so you probably cannot handle more customers right now, but maybe there is a small chance if you team up with your colleagues (for instance Mr. Wayne) to handle more applications? [you reckon he'll contact John?] Laughing

Please get back to me on this as soon as possible.

It's a pleasure doing business with you, Billy. (He wouldn't believe how much Twisted Evil)

Best regards, and God bless you,
Phuck Ph@yes

Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 8:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Billy's having a busy weekend:

Quote:
ASCOM ASSASSINS
Protection Program

HELLO PHUCK PH@YES.

I HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND EVERY THING YOU HAVE SAID AND I WILL DO AS YOU SAY SO THAT THIS WHOLE THING WILL FINALY START AT THE SAID DATE THE WE AGREED ON.

SO I PROMISED TO GET BACK AT YOU BY MONDAY WITH ALL THIS REQUIREMENT YOU KNOW TOMORROW IS SUNDAY SO I WILL NOT BE ON MY DESK BUT I ASURE YOU THAT YOU WILL GET IT ON MONDAY WITH ALL THE COMPLETE INFORMATION YOU NEED.

- You haven't mentioned the protection period this concerns,
AS FOR THE PROTECTION PRERIOD I THINK YOU ARE TO DECIDE ON THE PRERIOD OF TIME THAT YOU WANT THIS PROTECTION PRERIOD TO LAST.

- Also on that one my name is misspelled.
I HAVE TOLD YOU BEFORE THAT MY COMPUTER OPERATOR WILL CORRECT THE MISTAKE ON YOUR NAME.
Advance payment 60% Period: April 1 2008 until April 31 2008 I ACCEPT WITH THIS. BUT I AM SURE YOU WILL DO AS YOU HAVE PROMISED?

AS FOR THE ACCOUNT I WILL PUT IT IN THE INVOICE DOCUMENT TOO.

AS FOR THE COMMUNITY THAT ARE INTERESTED THAT IS NOT A PROBLEM TO ME IF THEY ARE READY I CAN HANDLE IT REMEMBER I TOLD THAT I ORDERED FOR MORE MEN IN GERMANY SO I DON'T THINK THAT WILL BE ANY PROBLEM TO ME BUT LET JUST CONCERTRATE ON YOUR PROTECTON PROGRAM ON YOU FOR NOW BEFORE OTHER MEMBER GET INVOLVED.

Phuck replied:

Quote:
Dear Billy,

I am impressed to see you working overtime on saturday as well. This shows real dedication, I like that in a man.
Thanks for having the documents fixed on monday.

As far as the community concerns, I will ask them to wait a bit longer. If they are really impatient I will refer them to Mr. Wayne, as he is also a good protection Lad member. Twisted Evil I don't think the community members will appreciate Germans as protectors anyway, since some of the members are WWII veterans. Mr. Wayne works only with Africans and Afro-Americans, they are known to be the better population group in this line of work (at least that's what Wayne said)

Thanks for now,

Phuck

A couple of hours later .. probably with bleeding fingertips googling for "Lad Prot3ction Institute" without any luck .. this pops into John Waynes Inbox:

Quote:
Subject: i need your help master

Hello Master abeg send me your LAD Protection Institute certificate i need am to give maga abeg you just help me with the certificate i need am pass federal government i hail oooooooooo

I hoped but honestly didn't expect this to happen. He must hate John's guts like hell and now he's dependent on him again! .. This leaves so many opportunities .. Twisted Evil

HANS MOLEMAN
Master of Master Baiters

Location: Halfway between the stubble jumpers and the big rocks

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 5:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

An update. It looks like Fr0sty the 1ceman has dropped B0ris and hasn't bothered to respond to his offer.He also hasn't taken up Youssa's character P3nny on her offer to whack B0ris. So be it.

2 new characters have responded to Frosty and sent the money by bank transfer but at the wrong bank. You guessed it, the money was sent to accounts owned by B0ris and his crew.

By the way, the idiot now sends his death threats with the header '4scon 4ss4sins in big red bold letters and ripped an image from the 4ssass1n Cr33d video game as a letterhead. Rolling Eyes

"what is going on is that soon i am going to kill you , because you eat my money " - Malaysian hitlad

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 3:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing :

Quote:
ASCOM 4SSASSINS
Protection Program

subject: I WAS REGISTERED BY THE

HELLO PHUCK PH@YES.

HOW ARE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY DOING TODAY? I HOPE THEY ARE ALL DONING FINE WITH THE POWER OF GOD. SO DEAR PHUCK PH@YES REGUARDING THE registration certificate THAT YOU ARE REQUESTING FOR, WELL I AM SORRY TO SAY THAT I WAS REGISTERED UNDER SO IF I AM PROVIDING A CERFICATE TO YOU IT WILL BE MY REGISTRATION INSTITUTE WHICH IS PARCIFIC PROTECTION INSTITUTE .

I REALLY HAVE TO DO WHAT YOU WANT SO THAT THIS WHOLE THING WILL BEGIN ONCE AND FOR ALL SO I AM SURE JOHN WAYNE IS A MEMEBER BUT AS FOR ME I WAS REGISTERED BY THE I AM TELLING YOU THIS SO THAT THERE WILL NOT BE ANY MISUNDERSTANDING WHEN YOU GET TO SEE A DIFERENT THING FROM THE ONE YOU ARE EXPECTING SO AS FOR THE CONTRACT DOCUMENT THE WORD WE USED ON THE CONTRACT DOCUMENT, Associated with DO YOU WANT ME TO CHANGE IT TO THE WORD Associated with SO THAT EVERY THING WILL BE IN OTHER.

BUT IF YOU FEEL IT OK WITH YOU THE WAY IT WAS BEFORE NO PROBLEM ABOUT IT SO HOPE YOU HAVE UNDERSTAND ALL THAT I HAVE SAID AND YOU ARE OK WITH IT AND I ALSO NEED TO KNOW the protection period thiat is concerns? I THINK THAT SHOULD COME FROM YOU OR DO YOU WANT THIS PROTECTION TO LAST THROUGH AT THE YEAR 2008? GET BACK AT ME WITH YOU ANSWER BECAUSE I NEED TO PUT IT ON THE CONTRACT DOCUMENT BY MONDAY AND I WANT EVERY THING TO BE DONE IN A FINAL AND CORRECT WAY.

AND AS FOR THE COMMUNITY MEMBER TRY TO MAKE THEY WAIT BECAUSE I WILL SURELY GIVE THEM THE BEST PROTECTION THEY EVER WANTED.

HAVE A NICE DAY
BILLY FR0ST.

Edit: put on a few masks .. and added the subject

Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 12:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd like to see his '' registration first before rejecting it Laughing

Quote:
Hi there, Billy,

To be honest: I never heard of this before. Are they also official member of the Assassins & Protection Union?
Please send it to me, so I can have a look.

As for the period: I explained several times now. Please read your mail carefully.
I want an invoice from you every month. First an advanced payment for April of $5,000
After that every month invoices for $9,000. After my payments each time this is a continuation for one month.

Hope you can send it today. Thanks.

doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 3:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LISTEN TO ME FOOLISH ASS PUNK,YOU REFUSE TO SEND THE MONEY AND YOU LIE TO ME BY SENDING THE PAYENT DETAILS TO OTHER PERSON THAT CLIAM TO BE MY BOSS,THAT MEAN A WRONG PERSON CLIAM THE MONEY I ASK YOU TO SEND TO ME, NOW THAT YOU HAVE WASTE MY TIME AM GOING TO KILL YOU PERSONALLY WITH MY GUN, JUST WAIT FOR ME THIS TIME,THERE IS NO DEAL I CAN DO WITH YOU WITHOUT YOU PAYING THE MONEY I ASK YOU TO PAY FIRST,

DEAD SOUL YOU ARE.

W1illiam B1lly is having a bad day.F0rd F4irlane has chopped his dollar twice today,and B1lly aint happy.F0rd has also sent a taunting e mail to him,but B1illy hasn't responed yet.With all these people baiting him,his dolla isn't just being chopped,I think it is being minced.

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
MostlyHarmless
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 4:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It gets worse, It seems Pac0 the poolboy also managed to get a chop in without even trying. I sent him this on saturday.
Quote:
Hi B1IIy,

I have great news!!!!! I saw your man again today working by the pool. I managed to slip him a note offering to give him the cash in exchange for the tape. He seemed a little confused at first but agreed to complete the deal. He tried to get me to give him the cash right there and then and bring me the tape tomorrow but B@mb1 T1mb3rl@k3 is nobodies fool, nice try Pac0, I insisted he bring me the tape first, so he's coming tomorrow.

I must say it was quite a thrill standing in front of him, knowing that although he looked cute and hunky he was really a brutal killer that could have done anything he wanted with me. I have to admit I was actually rather naughty. When I saw him I was wearing my red swimsuit, you know the one I mean. I changed into the white bikini I was wearing on tuesday, I know you remember that one, it's almost see through up close. Your man was pretty shameless about checking out my goodies as we exchanged notes. Standing in front of him virtually naked was incredible, I haven't felt this alive in years. So is Pac0 married? Does he have a girlfriend? Sorry, I'm babbling but I just had to share my experience with someone.

Anyway, Pac0 is coming back for the cash tomorrow so I cancelled the wire transfer as this way is much quicker, I'm surprised you didn't think of it. I am actually really glad that you will be getting your money sooner as I appreciate that you have been very patient and kind with me.

All my love

B@mb1

Then followed up with this

Quote:
B1IIy, I made the exchange with Pac0 yesterday. I had someone listen to the tape and they say it is just some crappy music. What are you doing? I thought I could trust you.

Please advise

B@mb1

He responded today,

Quote:
YOU ARE A FOOL BY SEND THE MONEY TO A WRONG PERSON, YOU ARE DEAD

LISTEN TO ME FOOL LIKE YOU,I TOLD YOU TO TRANSFER THE MONEY TO THE ACCOUNT I GAVE TO YOU BUT YOU REFUSE AND MAKE AN EXCHARGE WITH A WRONG PERSON THAT I DON'T EVEN KNOW, LET ME TELL YOU AM GOING TO KILL YOU THIS TIME BECOUSE YOU HAVE WASTED MY TIME,YOU ARE DEAD THIS TIME, KNOW COMPLY THIS TIME.

What is the world coming to when you can't even trust the poolguy? Makes it very difficult for a hitman to make an honest living. Shocked

So, I'll send him a grovely email later begging for my life and promising payment. Anyone know if his bank account has been frozen? That was going to be my next stalling tactic. Also should I go to the trouble of faking a wire transfer receipt?
Yousa_Sakashite
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 7:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

B1lly passed me off to St3v3n B0n3 who wrote:

Quote:
Your mail is noted, and am telling you this becouse we are going to help you know who want you dead,first and for most,you will be paying $8,000, for just to get the tape and as soon as you get the tap you will pay the balance remaining,so you are to let me know if you are ready to pay the money or you die,if you are not ready let me know so that my boys can go on with the job,you are warn not to play with me becouse if you do i will get you nail by the wall and the street will know that your soul is dead,so get back to me urgently so that you can transfer the money to uk account that will be given to you,

Do Not Play With Me You Are Warn.........

Such a refreshing break from the all-caps-speak from B1lly

I am sure nothing will go wrong with this payment. Twisted Evil

IF YOU KNOW WHAT IS GOOD FOR YOUR BETTER GO AND MAKE THE SUM OF $8,000 TO THIS ACCOUNT AM GIVEN YOU BEFORE I CHARGE MY MIND.
- St3v3n B0n3 (a.k.a. Fr0sty the 1ceM@n)

LAST WARNING, OR YOU WILL BE NAIL AND ROUTE IN HELL WITH NOTHING BUT WITH MY GUN. - W1ll1@m B1lly a.k.a. Fr0sty the 1ceM@n

I want you to go back to the Western Union and collect your money
back, because i dont have any time to play any damn Game.. am not a
moron because i want to receive money from someone are should play
game which kind nonsense is that - V1ctor W1ll1ams after 14 hours of MTCN S3cur3
Yousa_Sakashite
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 11:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

St3v3n B0ne seems to be anxious to charge his mind:

Quote:
LISTEN TO ME IF YOU THINK AM PLAYING WITH YOU,IF YOU KNOW WHAT IS GOOD FOR YOUR BETTER GO AND MAKE THE SUM OF $8,000 TO THIS ACCOUNT AM GIVEN YOU BEFORE I CHARGE MY MIND.

listen to me,if you make the payment into this account that is giving to you now,after the payment is been comfirm we are going to drop the tape in your house and we are also going to put it in every where that you will see it, so you are advice to make the payment with this account given and send down the scaning that is giving to you in the bank.
we are warning you for the last time,do not make us charge mind over you, and if we find out that you are playing with us,i will make sure i wipe out all you soul, you know what i mean,so act fast.

Below are the account information.

Bank Name : Nationwide Bank
Account Name :HMW WASSENBERG ,
{Account Info Sent to Alan}

Thanks for another account Fr0sty the 1ceM@n. That makes 3 I get to close for you! Twisted Evil

IF YOU KNOW WHAT IS GOOD FOR YOUR BETTER GO AND MAKE THE SUM OF $8,000 TO THIS ACCOUNT AM GIVEN YOU BEFORE I CHARGE MY MIND.

LAST WARNING, OR YOU WILL BE NAIL AND ROUTE IN HELL WITH NOTHING BUT WITH MY GUN. - W1ll1@m B1lly a.k.a. Fr0sty the 1ceM@n

game which kind nonsense is that - V1ctor W1ll1ams after 14 hours of MTCN S3cur3
MostlyHarmless
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 9:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well I must have begged well because he let me live a little longer. I told him I had made the payment and attached a receipt for him (system file renamed as a bmp) which produced this-

Quote:
listen to me, you have play with me enough, i will kill you this time, did you hear what happen last nigth, let me tell you, you are not afread, you send me an empty scan page, so i will make sure you are nail in the street, every body most see your dead soul in the street, let me tell you, you think am joking, wait you will soon find out that am not joking, for your information i have no mercy over soul, so if you know what is good for do what is better for you, or you will blame your mind for not teaching you the rigth way to follow,am warning B@mb1 T1mberlak3, so send me the valid scan copy or you die this time,

I think the bold part deserves to go in my siggy. or does someone else have dibs?
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 12:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Mostly: looks just like a fine siggy line to me Laughing
Edit to add : @Yousa : Great, how many bank accounts has he lost already? He told Phuck to send the invoice after he had opened a new bank account, especially for me, so I'm not supposed to share it with anyone. Of course I won't .. well .. with Alan just maybe ... Twisted Evil

Johns Wayne didn't respond to billy's request to send him his Protection LAD registration (so he could copy it)

Frosty dropped me this today (together with a corrected contract)

He also told me he's open for new business. Anyone need protection? Just PM me your addy.

Quote:
.....AND I AM SURE YOU CAN NOW DIRECT SOME OF THE COMMITEE MEMBER TO ME NOW,

PLEASE GET BACK AT ME WITH YOUR RESPOND AND ALSO INCLUDE YOUR MOBILE NUMBER OR YOU CAN CALL ME. I AWAIT YOUR URGENT RESPOND.

HAVE A NICE DAY
YOURS PROTECTOR.
BILLY FR0ST

MostlyHarmless
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 1:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I had a little play with photoshop today and came up with something to keep B1lly on the hook.

I think I'll leave him alone for a few days then tell him his account has been frozen due to terrorist activity. I'm sure the Patriot Act now classes death threats against US citizens as terrorism. Smile

"my cook also very egarly crying for ur p*ssy dear, i will beat u darling" K3nn3th 4ny4ogu

"fulk your mom" M4ri4m J0hnston
Yousa_Sakashite
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 12:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I hate it when they can't even remember their own name:
Quote:
from St3v3n B0n3 <[email protected]>
to S@ndi B33ch <[email protected]>
date Mar 20, 2008 7:24 AM
subject LAST WARNING FROM BOSS ST3V3N BAN3
signed-by yahoo.com
mailed-by yahoo.com

LISTEN TO ME DEAD SOUL, ARE YOU PLAYING WITH ME,DO YOU THINK WE ARE JOKING WITH YOU,WHY ARE YOU KEEPING ME WAITING,AM GIVING YOU 48 HOURS TO GET BACK TO ME OR I WILL TELL MY BOYS TO CARRY OUT THE JOB.YOU ARE WARN FOR THE LAST TIME

Sounds like responding in 49 hours or so is the right thing to do. Twisted Evil

Yousa_Sakashite
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 12:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry for the double post, but I wanted to post this 'Protection Lad' update:

P@trick Ben@t@r's response to Fr0sty, wonder if he likes Cockney?:
Quote:
Dear Mr. B1lly Fr0st,
I am so glad you have contacted me. I live in constant fear of IRA invasions, Jimmy Greaves, and random hooligans vandalizing me property. Me home address is:

69 Fell@tio Square
SW64LS London, New England
United Kingdom

I live here all on me Jack and in fear of Barney. I will let you recommend the best number of boys for me protection. I think a three month trial period with the option to extend year over year works for me.

Have a wonerful day to you too B1lly!
P@trick Ben@t@r

Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 2:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Yousa: Given your home address, I guess cockney would be just right .. Laughing

This is what Phuck received:

Quote:
YES IT IS TRUE THAT I HAVE TO GIVE YOU A DISCOUNT I KNOW ABOUT THAT YOU DON'T NEED TO TELL ME BUT I ALSO WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT WE HAVE NOT STARTED THE DEAL I WILL LET YOU KNOW WHEN HE AGREE TO MY PROTECTION AND AS FOR THE P@RCIFIC INSTITUTE YOU DON'T NEED TO CHECK ANYWHERE BECAUSE IS A WELL REGISTARED INSTITUTE AND BY SEEING THE DOCUMENT OF REGISTRATION YOU WILL DIFINATELY KNOW IT IS AN ORIGINAL CERTIFICATE Rolling Eyes .

Well .. not entirely .. Phuck replied:

Quote:
Hi Billy,

I'm sorry to tell you this P@rcific Institute has no accreditation here in the UK.
Please register with Lad Protection Institute ASAP, which I thought you had already done, and send me the certificate as soon as possible.

I understood it will take about 1 week to get this certificate, in the mean time please send me their confirmation letter so I will know that you applied for a registration. You will need it for your other UK customers anyway.

Please show it ASAP, otherwise I might be wasting the time of the committee members, and I'll have to send them to John Wayne after all ..

About the discount: how much are you prepared to offer me?

Youssa thought out a nice little mass dolla chop plan.. Stay tuned Wink

Edit to add: a few statistics: Phuck Ph@yes alone received 82 emails from frosty so far from Feb. 1 until today. If I added the other characters I bait(ed) him with it would be well over 200. Trophy total thus far :9. There's no sign yet this is gonna end soon either .. What an incredible idiot ..

Maybe the worst part is me replying him time and time again .. Rolling Eyes

Last edited by Dutch on Thu Mar 20, 2008 2:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
HANS MOLEMAN
Master of Master Baiters

Location: Halfway between the stubble jumpers and the big rocks

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 2:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just a quick update. I've dropped Fr0sty the 1c3man almost entirely with the exception of one vic character who is trying to explain to the idiot that the money was sent and his job chopped. I'm dealing with Fr0sty at his w i l l i a m b i l l y 1 1 at y a h o o addy. So far, he keeps sending me e-mails that I'm dead this time. I got the fifth one this morning.

"what is going on is that soon i am going to kill you , because you eat my money " - Malaysian hitlad

Click here to support 419Eater.com
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 3:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes,he is having a busy morning with me too.Both of my vics are refusing to pay,as they have been assured by F0rd F4irlane,that Biily is nothing to worry about.F0rd e mailed B1illy this morning,threatening to take some more of his vics,and thanking him for the good time Billys mother showed him.I must have gotten 5 mails also.I think B1lly is in for another long,frustrating day.

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 3:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hans : good to have you back ..
Frosty is more than happy to take new customer's for his protection services. If you pass me some fresh addy's you'll be back in business in no time .. We're planning a mass chop after harvesting some contracts and stuff from him ..

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic