SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A "pay-up-or die" threat in my catcher account

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Ambush7
"kak shoveler"

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 3:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think frosty's brain started to work somethig I figured he should have done well before this:

Quote:
Hello s0nny j4ckson.

I can see that you don't want to proceed with this deal again and as for me i don't even need to do the deal again because you are making the whole suspecious for me to proceed.

So mr s0uny j4ckson i am sure you know i have tried all my possible to make sure that this deal is been done and as well our agreement was that you will pay me some money so all i want to tell you now is for you to pay me off because i am in the possition of leting the cat out of the bag.
remember that the letter is with me and this is a secret that we needed to keep between ourselfs so i want you to know now that i am willing to forward this letter to this people via email and and as well i will explain very thing to them.

So let me know if you are ready to comply and i am requesting for $20,000 or i will disclose this to every body so you will have to die and route in jail if i disclose this.
So be warned.
Your Sincerely

Its about time he decided to blackmail. I was wondering if I was going to have to write the blackmail script for him Rolling Eyes

@Hans, I think S0nny will be arrested, bailed out and leave the county (maybe to Mexico Razz ) Oooops There goes $20,000.00 Further I think he will hire B0r1s (who he has met in Mexico) to kill Su54n. Hans, does $50,000 seem about right? Very Happy

Tomorrow, he will here from P3rl telling him that K4te sent her a email from R1P. In this email was enough evidence to have S0nny arrested....Ooooops, there goes $100,000.00 Laughing

k4te will have to thank frosty for his cooperation in the matter Laughing

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
HANS MOLEMAN
Master of Master Baiters

Location: Halfway between the stubble jumpers and the big rocks

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 5:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds interesting. I'll have to wait and see what he does in the next 2 days. I hope I didn't push him away with my last request. Billyboy and M0e are brothas now.

I'm thinking of having M0e chop B0ris and go into business on his own.

B0ris will threaten Billyboy into revealing where M0e is, M0e will start giving jobs to Billyboy, B0ris will hunt both Billyboy and M0e, and so on and so on.....ad nauseam and still Billyboy will not have received his $6,000 for a job that started 6 weeks ago and ended 1 week ago Laughing

"what is going on is that soon i am going to kill you , because you eat my money " - Malaysian hitlad

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Ambush7
"kak shoveler"

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 1:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He sent another threat:

Quote:
Hello Mr S0nny J4ckson.
What is the matter with you why have you not get back to me with a reply?
Or do you think i am joking well i just want tolet you know that i am serious about it i am ready to disclose this to every body if you are not ready to comply.
I just feel pity for you because you will have to die and route in jail by the time i get to disclose to the public.
So i need your respond in th next 24hours or i will do what i am about to do warned.

He hates being ignored Very Happy

Sus4an J4cks0n attorney P3rl H4rt just sent him this.

Quote:
This is to inform you that I have filed the petition to withdraw the 100,000.00 dollar reward for information leading to the arrest and conviction of S0nny J4ckson. Your cooperation in this matter is no longer needed.

I am in receipt of an email you sent to K4te 3lder stating that "AND FOR YOUR INFORMATION S0NNY J4CKSON HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR YOUR FUNARAL ANNOUNCEMENT"

It is clear in this email that you have been in Contact with Mr. J4ckson and that Mr. J4ckson has hired you to kill not only Sus4n J4ckson but K4te 3lder as well.

When K4te sent me this email, I believe Mr. J4ckson somehow found out about it and has now disappeared. Friday, I notified the District Attorney's office and they have issued an arrest warrant for Mr. J4ckson.

Mr. J4ckson's attorney has withdrawn from the divorce case. I want to thank you for sending this email to K4te, without that we would have lost the case.

Again I want to thank you for this inadvertent information. It has saved us from paying the $100,000.00 reward.

P3rl H4rt.
Attorney at Law

I figured I would try and make it clear to him twice that I was rubbing salt in his wounds.

Ambush7
"kak shoveler"

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 3:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Frosty sent the very stupid FB1 script to K4te. I am not sure what he is phishing for but I told him to contact P3rl regarding this matter.

HANS MOLEMAN
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 4:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love when a tuff hitman lad is reduced to whimpering and begging.

Quote:
Hello master i hail u too how work? master i don try again today i nor fit get the mtcn number so i beg just get back to me so that i go give you the acount details make you for send the money into the account i hail ooooooooo helpme hail your master and i beg nor fail to let me know if you get any maga to give me.

He just can't seem to get the MTCN from T3mp3st Transp0rt.

"what is going on is that soon i am going to kill you , because you eat my money " - Malaysian hitlad

Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 4:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Another bad day at the office for frosty .. New maga Gl4ns Foreskin hasn't replied yet .. and Billy needs money real bad: ( does anyone know what 'hp' stands for?) I know he means money, but what's the abbreviation?

Quote:
Subject: master give your boy hp

Helo master the maga nor reply me ooooo i thinki need some information about the maga just send any information wan you get make i take follow the maga and as for k4te elder i need so hp from you na you nor just want make i follow you shop i nor get any work na and i need bar because things dey hard here so master try give me some hp na beg i dey beg ooooooooooooo i need some cash from as my hp forme to give you k4te elder and the maga wan you give me never still write me oooooo

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 4:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had Gl4ns reply to billy to console him, but in the mean time worry him a bit more ..

Quote:
You can not do this to me, my wife was kidnapped and killed in 2006. I have been threatened last month, and I paid $50,000 to one of your collegues. (3 guesses on who this would be.. grind your teeth, billy, grind Cool ) .. He has promised me this would never ever happen again, he said he makes sure it won't. And now you two come along .. Don't you think I've suffered enough? Why do you pick ME every time
How much more do you want me to suffer????? Don't you criminals have a human heart? Please reconsider what you' re doing here. How do you know the names of my next of kin? What more do you know about me? You cannot do this anymore, I have paid so much money already, please stop it now, I beg you!! I can't take this anymore .. please go away, and let me live in peace with my family.. please !!!

J0hn Wayne wouldn't be in this, would he? He wouldn't chop billy's dolla again now .. Definitely not, this is not how I know John. 'Live and let live' is Johns motto.. I guess billy should know that by now ..

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Ambush7
"kak shoveler"

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 5:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Time to scare the crap out of him Very Happy

Quote:
Mr. Frost,
I was tipped off to the fact that K4te sent a email to P3rl H4rt (Sus4n's attorney) Thursday evening. It appears that one of the assholes you employ or yourself sent some information to her that implied that I was hiring a hitman to kill her and my wife. If it wasn't for that tip, yes I would have died in jail.

I am now in Mexico meeting with a new found friend and I will eventually make my way to Venezuela where there is no extradition treaty with the U.S. . My attorney has emailed me asking for me to turn my self in as a warrant has been issued for my arrest. My friend also told me that you never sent the email to Susan. If I find this to be true, I will put a contract out on your life so large that there will be no rock you will be able to hide under.

Information of your where about is pouring in to my new friend. I have told him to wait for the moment in case there was some error and you were telling the truth. I expect you to email Sus4n's reply to me ASAP to verify you were in contact with her. Just forward the original email otherwise a one million dollar contract will be issued. If you think for one second I am kidding, it will be the last mistake you make.

Just to let you know, I am not as stupid as you believe I am. I have made financial arrangements in advance in case this fell apart. My bank accounts in the Cayman Islands are well padded and thanks to my new friend I managed to escape.

For some reason, my new friend is confident he will be collecting on this contract if I issue it. He mentioned he has someone watching you. I think he said his name was Aga,

YOU have 24 hours to forward Sus4n's original reply.
Sonny.

@Hans have fun with this one. I think this will make B0ris more important to frosty than ever before. You did notice how I put Aga, instead of Oga in. That may get him thinking the wrong way I hope. Very Happy

Yousa_Sakashite
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 5:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

'hp' might mean 'help'. Makes sense to me if you read it that way.

IF YOU KNOW WHAT IS GOOD FOR YOUR BETTER GO AND MAKE THE SUM OF $8,000 TO THIS ACCOUNT AM GIVEN YOU BEFORE I CHARGE MY MIND.
- St3v3n B0n3 (a.k.a. Fr0sty the 1ceM@n)

LAST WARNING, OR YOU WILL BE NAIL AND ROUTE IN HELL WITH NOTHING BUT WITH MY GUN. - W1ll1@m B1lly a.k.a. Fr0sty the 1ceM@n

I want you to go back to the Western Union and collect your money
back, because i dont have any time to play any damn Game.. am not a
moron because i want to receive money from someone are should play
game which kind nonsense is that - V1ctor W1ll1ams after 14 hours of MTCN S3cur3
Ambush7
"kak shoveler"

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 5:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Hans. Maybe we can get a fight started in the internet cafe. You may slip and mention that you have a number of employee on the pay roll in a number of internet cafe locations and they are able to intercept and read in coming and out going emails on the server. Thats how B0ris find's out some of the information. The big deals always get forwarded to you along with payment information, bank accounts, etc.

I would love to see the rumor spread and fights break out in internet cafe's all across L4gos everytime a baiter chops the dolla. We will have to think about this one a little more. Twisted Evil

Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 5:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yousa_Sakashite wrote:
'hp' might mean 'help'. Makes sense to me if you read it that way.

Of course .. Embarassed thanks Yousa ..

Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 12:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Can't let go of him .. I re-invoked Phuck Ph4yes to complain about JW ..

Quote:
Mr. Billy,

Mr. John Wayne asked me for additional money for protection. He says this 15,000 was just for one month, and he wants another 15,000 for march .. I cannot afford this ..

Do you have some kind of protection program, Billy? For less money preferably?

Please get back to me soon.

Thanks,
Phuck Ph4yes

Stu_Pidass
Not quite a Newb

Location: Riding a boda-boda along the deadly Sagbama Expressway

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 12:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ANOTHER NEW E-MAIL ADDRESS FOR THIS ONE:

He sent out another one, same format/wording. Now he's calling himself Klosson Williams.

His new e-mail address is [email protected] which is still working at this writing.

Edit:

Just received his reply so It's definitely still a working address.

"YOU WILL BE FORSTRATED BY YOUR FRIENDS , YOU WILL GO BACK TO YOUR VILLAGE WITH PROBLEMS AND YOUR FATHER AND MOTHER WILL DIE THESAME DAY AND IF NA STOVE OR NA GAS YOUR DAY USE, NA FIRE FOR INSIDE YOUR HOUSE GO KILL YOU + YOUR WIFE"

"you are greedy human being...you are idiot...go and die like fowl."

"F--K YOU AND AM LOOKING FOR YOUR MOTHER TO F--K HER OR YOUR WIFE, CAN YOU PROVIDE ANY ONE OF THEM TO SUCK MY ASS?"

YOU ARE THE GREATEST JOKER OF THE YEAR 2004 MOTHER F---ER.

_________
Safari x 3
Ambush7
"kak shoveler"

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 1:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I didn't scare him but maybe my reply will, who knows. Of course he lied thru his teeth.

Quote:
Hello Mr S0nny J4ckson.

I have already know that you are on the run because your ex-wife told
me
all this and for your information we are now the best of friend
because she is compling with what ever i tell her to do.

And who told you that i did not send the letter to your ex-wife? Don't
you think the person is wrong because i did and she responded in a
positive manner.

I am sorry to tell you that i will not in any way forward her email to
you because if i do you will use it to set her up how agreement was
that you will pay me before i will disclose her email to you i have
all the email with me i will not send it to you.

Untill you made the payment i requested for and as well remember that
you are wanted so lets do this deal in your favour so that you can be
free from going to jail.

And as for your friend that mentioned to you that some body is
watching me do you belive that no body on earth can know my hide out
because i know what i do so i know where i belong so don't be deceived
with what your friend is telling you.

So just get back at me i will send you the letter if i see the money i needed.
Think About It.

My Reply
Quote:
Contract issued, I stand corrected, his name is Oga and your in L4g0s N1geri4. Good bye Mr. Frost.

I went this direction to give credibility to our characters, mainley B0ris and to get him to worry a little. I like an uncomfortable lad.

Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 2:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Frosty decides to join the protection brigade .. He's seen Master John Wayne get away with loads of money doing this .. Laughing

Quote:
HELLO PHUCK PH4YES.

REMEMBER I HAVE BEEN WARNING YOU THAT JOHN WAYNE IS NOT IN ANYWHERE PROTECTING YOU, ALL HE IS INTERESTED IN IS YOUR MONEY BUT YOU NEVER BELEIVED ME BECAUSE YOU WAS HOPING THAT JOHN WAYNE IS PROTECTING YOU BY DECEIVING YOU THAT HE IS PROTECTING YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.

WELL I HAVE BEEN RECEIVING INFORMATION FROM MY BOYS ABOUT YOU AND YOUR FAMILY I TOLD THEM TO CHECK VERY WELL IF THEY WILL FIND ANY OF JOHN WAYNE BOYS BUT THEY TOLD ME THAT THEY HAVE NOT SEEN ANY OF THEM AROUND SO THIS MEANS JOHN WAYNE IS NOT PROTECTING YOU AND HOW I WISH I WANTED MY BOYS TO TRACK YOU OR ANY OF YOUR FAMILY DOWN THEY WOULD HAVE DONE IT SUCCESSFULY BUT I TOLD THEM NOT TO BECAUSE I KNOW ONE OF THIS DAYS YOU WILL GET TO FIND OUT THAT JOHN WAYNE IS ONLY INTERESTED IN YOUR MONEY NOT YOUR SAFTY.

SO IF YOU NEED A REAL AND SOLID PROTECTION I CAN OFFER YOU IF YOU WILL BE WILING TO PAY $10,000 AND YOU WILL SEE MY BOYS FOR REAL WHEN YOU HAVE MADE THIS PAYMENT AND THEY WILL BE READY TO GUARD YOU ALL THOUGH YOUR LIFE TIME.

I AM SURE YOU ARE AWARE NOW THAT ME AND MY BOYS ARE ALL DOING WELL SO BE SMART WITH WHAT EVER YOU DO, BEFORE YOU MADE THIS PAYMENT TO JOHN WAYNE I WARNED YOU BUT YOU NEVER LISTEN TO ME.

SO IF YOU WILL BE READY TO MAKE THIS PAYMENT JUST LET ME KNOW I WILL GIVE YOU THE INFORMATION THAT YOU NEED TO MAKE THE PAYMENT.

THINK ABOUT THIS.

BILLY FR0ST.
Laughing

Meanwhile, in Norway fresh maga Gl4ns F0reskin receives a reply from Frosty, and one from xxxx xxxx (frosty's hitman)

Mostly the ritual 'HELLO YOU BASTARD' stuff, and mentioning some personal information on the maga that John Wayne provided .. the first threat he demanded $15,000 .. after having heard his collegue hitman got away with 50,000 he decided to raise his demand to $30,000

Gl4ns has a nervous breakdown, and decides to let his secretary (M1fannie Sm3lsabit Rolling Eyes ) handle the matter .. Gl4ns forwards the threat to her, accompanied by a memo in Norwegian asking her to put him off, and if he doesn't, to handle things like the 50,000 with Mr. Wayne Laughing

M1fannie stupidly forwards these previous mails in her mail to fr0sty.

Quote:
M1fannie Sm3lsabit to billyfrost_00

show details 2:44 PM (52 minutes ago)

Mr. Frost,

We immediately want to stop you threatening our director. The man is so upset he has called in sick today, he is about to have a nervous breakdown.

Please stay away from him !

If you don't stop these extortion activities we will involve the police. So be sensible, and stop this.

M1fannie Sm3lsabit
Management Secretary
Carlsberg Beer

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: 26 feb. 2008 13:57
Subject: Fwd: REMEMBER DEATH DOES NOT HAVE A SECOND CHANCE SO BE WARNED.
To: m1fannie sm3lsabit

M1fannie,

- Hide quoted text -
V�r s� snill og v�re slik snill til � h�ndtere denne utpressingen. Fors�k til � holde ham unna for en stund, truer ham som du vil dra til politiet. Hvis det ikke arbeider h�ndtak som det akkurat liker vi gjorde den forrige bastard.Gj�r det den samme m�ten da vi gjorde med $50,000 an Herr Wayne, blir betalet han etter giing en h�ndskrevet uttalelse. Ik vil v�re i min gjemmestedadresse.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, Feb 26, 2008 at 11:44 AM
Subject: Re: REMEMBER DEATH DOES NOT HAVE A SECOND CHANCE SO BE WARNED.
To: Gl4ns F0reskin <[email protected]>

HELLO MR GL4NS F0RESKIN

DO YOU THINK I AM HERE FOR A JOKE ETC.. etc.. etc ..

My guess: billyboy is desperately searching the web for an online Norwegian to Ladspeak translator by now Laughing .. If he finds one, he can read how John Wayne has gotten his 50,000 .. only after having sent a handwritten and signed statement ..

Anyone any suggestions/requests/ideas on what this statement should contain?

Last edited by Dutch on Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
HANS MOLEMAN
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

DB - Billyboy sent the same bank info to my character M0e, the guyman who works fro B0r1s. I know you've passed on the bank information to Alan for killing. Any way to find out if the account has been trashed?

HANS MOLEMAN
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Ambush. I think the lad is in the UK.

Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

HANS MOLEMAN wrote:
DB - Billyboy sent the same bank info to my character M0e, the guyman who works fro B0r1s. I know you've passed on the bank information to Alan for killing. Any way to find out if the account has been trashed?

Don't know .. don't know if this is reported back in some way either .. my guess we'll only find out if Billy urges his magas to use a different bank account instead .. Alan appears not to be the most talkative person, I reported 2 accounts this week (the first ones I ever reported) but I haven't heard anything back yet ..

Ambush7
"kak shoveler"

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 1:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

HANS MOLEMAN wrote:
I think the lad is in the UK.

@Hans, I doubt it. I have a lad that admits he is in L4g0s with a UK IP from Yahoo.uk They scam safe just as we bait safe. I am about to send this lad on safari which will be difficult to prove as long as he uses his same email. I guess it's the thought that counts. Very Happy

Fr0sty has been pretty silent today, matbe he is a little busy.

@DB

Quote:
reported 2 accounts this week (the first ones I ever reported) but I haven't heard anything back yet ..

From what I understand you won't here from him.

HANS MOLEMAN
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 1:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sent the same bank info as DB's to Alan. Let's hope he shuts it down asap. I want this scumbag lad to have a very very bad day/week.
I hope Alan will expedite since M0e is about to send Bilyboy a huge slap for wasting his time with the wrong bank info before he leaves for mexico.
I hope that Billyboy will provide us with another bank account to shut down,

Ambush perhaps you're correct. He keeps a bank account in the UK or has someone, an oga perhaps, living out there. Don't know Confused

ETA: I'll be away for RL obligations for the next 5 days, but will try and find 'puter to follow the action.

Ambush7
"kak shoveler"

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 1:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Hans, I will also be off for real life Thursday until Monday evening.

@DB Looks like the ball is in your court....Have fun

Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 1:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

just tried one of these. got a reply.
i told him i was ready to pay and had contacted the police as per his request. we will see what happens
HANS MOLEMAN
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 2:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Master. If you don't mind, could you PM me his e-mail addy? is it the same as Stu's? I'm about to introduce another character in my bait and would like to compare notes.

Thanks

mrbigtime
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 3:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I want in on this guy... I have never gotten one of these... could be fun...
anyone know how I can join?

I tried the william white email from above but it wouldnt send , said error in the "to" field

I WANT TO TELL YOU THAT YOUR $130 CANNOT BUY ME ABOTTLE OF BEER IN MY COUNTRY

I believed you should be trying to pull my legs and let it be so as I will not like to tolerate such attitude from you

Please brother stop that joke, it is an expensive joke that can cause hyper tension.

BECAUSE IN MY VILLAGE WE DONT HAVE A TELL PHONE
HANS MOLEMAN
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 4:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mrbigtime. There are a few addys that were posted here earlier, I remember Stu posting one. When you do get one, feel free to join us Very Happy . B0ris is always looking for new jobs to chop from Billyboy. Let me know.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic