SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A "pay-up-or die" threat in my catcher account

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Ambush7
"kak shoveler"

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I hope he is accepting new applications although, I am not sure he will take my bait. If he does, he will have to immediately go off script.

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sure .. the more the merrier ..

Master John Wayne already explained to him this won't be easy, he probably has to fill out several forms and stuff before the dough arrives Laughing

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
HANS MOLEMAN
Master of Master Baiters

Location: Halfway between the stubble jumpers and the big rocks

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dutchbait, I'm having a hard time with this lad (William and Billy). If I'm not successful with the introduction of my own job chop oga (B0ris Dupark), do you think "the Duke" may find a way to introduce him to the lad?

I'll probably know by tomorrow morning if my oga character was successful or not.

"what is going on is that soon i am going to kill you , because you eat my money " - Malaysian hitlad

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 9:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Hans Moleman:

Sure, we can give it a try .. although he might be wary .. he isn't very happy with master John anymore for some strange reason .. Laughing

Please fill me in on the details, especially about the role(s) you want your character(s) to play .. I'll introduce you ..

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
HANS MOLEMAN
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 3:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes !!!! Billy/Willy Boy has taken the bait! He thinks that B0ris D. is trying to chop his dolla! His 2 characters have sent a message to 1vana telling her to ignore B0ris and send them all correspondance between herself and B0ris so they can "take care of him".

Then he sent a message to B0ris pretending to be 1vana (spoofed her addy) trying to stall him and not sending the payment (B0ris asked a lot more than our lad).

@ Dutchbait, thanks for your response. I think we can screw up this lads' mind for a while. I'll think of something today and let you know asap. I'm thinking kidnapping, jealous husband, the whole soap opera thing.

Are we having fun, or what? Very Happy

"what is going on is that soon i am going to kill you , because you eat my money " - Malaysian hitlad

Ambush7
"kak shoveler"

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 5:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He is accepting new applications unfortunately he is staying on script.

My story is that I recieved his email. I am in divorce proceedings. I believe my Ex wants me killed because of a prenuptial agreement which limits her amount from the estate unless I am dead. I caught her in bed with another woman which prompted the divorce. I supplied him with four characters to contact. My Ex, her girl friend, my lawyer, and myself. All he needs to do is write a email to my lawyer stating my ex wants me killed. If he runs into difficulties, he can email me for more details. Laughing After the investigation and my ex is arrested he collects the reward. I even prompted him to write the ex and ask her if she wants me killed. She of coarse would say yes. I also told him if he killed me he wouldn't get a cent.

If he dosen't take the bait I might want to introduce your chopper"B0ris D" to except the job. That may get under his skin a little. Laughing We will wait and see

This guy is not to bright is he? I laid it out pretty simple in my first email. I had to tell him step by step what to do in my second email. If he dosen't get it, I will be amazed.

kurat
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 5:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This guy doesn't like off-script chat...so he has dropped me twice for trying to tangle him into a bit more elaborate scheme.
He just hopes to get the money after a few emails...stupid lad Razz

Cellphone x107
"I believe that you would not want to hear more of a lawyer language and grammars" - Saint Patrick
"so for my lawyer I want to also seriously sit on the emails I have received" - Mrs. N1na M1lha
"If i don't see you guys today.I probably would starve and have no where to sleep as i cant access my account here while some are low on cash" - Jo3l Akum1ah
Ambush7
"kak shoveler"

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 5:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
he has dropped me twice for trying to tangle him into a bit more elaborate scheme

Hmmm, not good news. Well we know he hasn't been successful to this point. Maybe he will try.

HANS MOLEMAN
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 8:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Ambush. Sounds like a plan but I'd wait a bit. Dutchbait already has J0hn Wayne chopping his dolla and I wouldn't want to bust the bait for all of us by introducing too many ogas.

Edit to add: Has anyone had a chance to run [email protected] IP yet? I'm at work and can't do it. W1lliam Wh1te uses gmail, so that's a no go. He asked that the WU be sent to an address in the UK but I'm not sure if he's located there. Maybe he as a boy in the UK and Billy is in another location?

Ambush7
"kak shoveler"

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 9:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I wouldn't want to bust the bait for all of us by introducing too many ogas.

I had no intentions of doing that. I would always check and make sure along with getting the info needed before I intriduced that into the senario. I really want to get him off script and then have some fun but that may not be possible. If he stays on script I may just become a vic. It's to early to tell.

kurat
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 10:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@HANS MOLEMAN
Please provide me with W1lliams email, and I will get you his IP.
I briefly searched this topic, but couldn't find it.

Cellphone x107
"I believe that you would not want to hear more of a lawyer language and grammars" - Saint Patrick
"so for my lawyer I want to also seriously sit on the emails I have received" - Mrs. N1na M1lha
"If i don't see you guys today.I probably would starve and have no where to sleep as i cant access my account here while some are low on cash" - Jo3l Akum1ah
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 11:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think it's

OrgName: Global Crossing
OrgID: GBLX
Address: 14605 South 50th Street
City: Phoenix
StateProv: AZ
PostalCode: 85044-6471

So he might have a guyman in the UK ..

Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 11:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Master John Wayne got him off-script allright .. Maga Phuck Ph4yes sent billy an email yesterday, saying his wife was molested leaving her work at supermarket. I asked him is he was behind all this, and wondered about the protection John offered me. I asked for mercy, since my wife is fighting for life in hospital .. These are his meaningfull words: Laughing

Quote:
WHY DO I NEED TO HAVE MERCY ON YOU.

WHEN I WARNED YOU SEVERALS TIMES BUT YOU THOUGTH I WAS NOT ABLE TO DO ANYTHING BECAUSE YOU BELEIVE THAT JOHN WAYNE WAS PROTECTING YOU I DONT REALLY HAVE ANYTHING TO TELL YOU ANYTHING NOW BECAUSE WITH YOUR OWN SENSE OF MATURITY YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT I AM WARNING YOU NOW BECAUSE THE WORST IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN TO YOU IF YOU CONTINUE THIS WAY AND THE NEXT ATTACK WILL BE ON YOUR KIDS SO I DONT HAVE ANY FUCKING TIME TO WASTE ON YOU JUST GO AND MAKE THE PAYMENT REMEMBER THIS WAS WHAT I HAVE BEEN TELLING YOU ALL THIS WHILE BEFORE I INSTRUCTED MY BOYS TO ATTACK YOUR WIFE I NEVER WANTED THEM TO KILL HER BECAUSE HOW I WISH I WANTED MY BOYS TO KILL HER THEY WOULD HAVE DONE THAT SUCCESSFULLY WITHOUT WASTING TIME, I JUST WANT TO TEACH SOME LESSON SO THAT YOU WILL KNOW THAT KILLING YOU OR ANYBODY AMOUNG YOUR FAMILY MEMBER IS VERY EASY SO BE WARNED I NEED THIS PAYMENT BECAUSE I WILL DO THE WORST IF YOU DISOBEY I DONT CARE TO KNOW HOW YOU GO ABOUT IT BUT ALL I NEED IS THE MONEY.

SO BE WARNED.

SO HERE ARE THE INFORMATION THAT YOU NEED TO MAKE THIS PAYMENT.

SENDER NAME:
RECEIVER NAME: BILLY FROST
RECEIVER ADDRESS UNITED KINGDOM
AMOUNT SENT:
MTCN NUMBER:

ALSO A SCAN COPY OF THE PAYMENT/TRANSFER SLIP.
REMEMBER THAT SOME WHO KNOWS YOU VERY WELL WANT YOU DEAD SO DO NOT TRY.

Master John asked Billy if he's still on to Phuck, since he doesn't succeed to squeeze dolla out of him anymore ..and proposed a deal ..
to be continued ..

HANS MOLEMAN
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 12:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Ambush. Sorry for the miscommunication. I've re-read your post. If I understand correctly, you're thinking of hiring B0ris D. to write to the lawyer and to the ex instead of having your lad do it? I think that might work out if he doesn't take your bait. We'd have to work out the scenario a bit but it might very well start melting this idiot's brain. Twisted Evil

HANS MOLEMAN
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 12:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hats off to you Duchbait. A splendid job in stroking our lads' tuff guy ego. Very Happy

Ambush7
"kak shoveler"

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 2:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
If I understand correctly, you're thinking of hiring B0ris D. to write to the lawyer and to the ex instead of having your lad do it?

Correct. From what I understand lads are paranoid of someone hacking there emails and chopping there dolla. If we play it right, he will be going nuts with his dolla being chopped left and right by your oga Laughing

HANS MOLEMAN
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 3:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
Quote:
he will be going nuts with his dolla being chopped left and right by your oga

And let's not forget Dutchbait's "J0hn Wayne" Twisted Evil This could turn out to be a rough week for our lad. I imagine he'll be looking over his shoulder a lot if we pull this one off Laughing

Ambush7
"kak shoveler"

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 4:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^If I don't get him off script we will start figuring out how best to go about this. I should know by morning.

More than likely I will withdraw my offer to him and drop a name. The seed will be planted. I will Rebait as a vic and have a dolla chop, rebait as a vic and so on. He will assume he has been hacked if a certain name keeps coming up. Twisted Evil

I would really like my 4 characters to run him through the ringer but based on what kurat stated, its unlikely.

HANS MOLEMAN
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Fantastic modalities! B0ris has sent him a long, long introduction letter and told him to contact an associate of his in the UK on Saturday afternoon. I threatened to chop all his future dolla if he didn't accept my offer.

I'll see how that goes, but if the lad doesn't want the association with B0ris, your plan should convince him that B0ris is the real deal.

Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Ambush7 .. : Getting him paranoid by rebaiting and rechopping is fun, the reverse side of it, if he thinks he's hacked he'll probably drop his addy and his current maga's as well, and start from scratch with a new email account .. we might lose him this way .. just a consideration ..

@Hans Moleman: I actually almost feel sorry for him .. you wicked man Laughing

Ambush7
"kak shoveler"

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 4:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
start from scratch with a new email account .. we might lose him this way .. just a consideration ..

Well I don't think I need to go there. I got him off script.

Quote:
HELLO DEAR

I AM REALLY INTERESTED IN THIS JOB BUT I KNOO MORE INFORMATION BEFORE I PROCEED WITH THE DEAL SO GET BACK TO ME WITH ALL THE DETAILS THAT I NEED TO GO ON WITH THIS JOB.

HAVE A NICE DAY.

B1LLY FR05T

My reply

Quote:
Mr. Fr05t,
It is actually simple. I need you to be the middle man. In the U.S, it is against the law to pay off someone that has been hired to kill you (its called extortion)

However, you can post a reward for information leading to the arrest and conviction of the person who hired a person to kill you.

When your employee made a death threat to me I contacted my lawyer and the police. I did this so it could be on the record and that I could post the $75,000.00 reward without suspicion.

I am in a nasty divorce proceeding where my wife is trying to collect more then what is due according to our prenuptial agreement. She is the number one suspect of this death threat which will make this job easy.

This is how it will work. I will write a letter for you. You will copy and paste the letter and send it to my ex.

A divorce once filed is public record. The letter will state that you have a friend in the county clerks office (that is how you got her information) and that you want to help her with her problem. (Me and my lawyer being the problem)

You will offer to take care of the problem. If she agrees. you will forward the response to me first so I can look it over. Do not delete her response. Once I know no mistakes have been made, you will forward the original email to my lawyer. The reward is public record so he won't suspect a thing.

If my lawyer asks any questions, I will provide the information he needs to you so you can answer. I believe the investigation will take a month or less. Once the bitch is arrested my lawyer, by law, has to send you the $75,000.00 reward. The reward is public knowledge but the person who is awarded the money is kept confidential (or secret) by law.

Basically, you really won't need to do that much. My soon to be ex wife hates me and my lawyer. This bitch wants us dead. She gets the whole estate if I am dead.

As I explained to your employee this is a win win proposition. I get revenge, you get money, the b***h and her lesbian lover gets f*****d.

Let me know if you want to do this

He also had RIP send the original script to my ex and her lesbian lover. Nothing to the lawyer yet so as far as I am concerned...GAME ON... Twisted Evil

My ex may try to pull the same with a larger reward once he agrees to my deal. Laughing That ought get him going. Razz

duckquack
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 4:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

B1lly's hitman job must not be paying, He's now moonlighting in sports performance augmentation products... or why else would he claim to be responsible for what's happening to Robert Cl3m3ns!

Quote:

HELLO YOU BASTARD. ... followed by usual pleasantries...

ONE MR CHARLIE R0B0RT WAS ALSO A STURBORN AND GREEDY MAN LIKE YOU BE I WARNED HIM I NEVER LISTEN BECAUSE I TOLD I WAS JOKING BY NOT COMPLY TO MY REQUEST SO I DESIDED TO PLACED HIM TO HERE HE BELONGS.

HERE IS THE PHOTO OF MR CHARLIE R0B0RT
Includes a google image search link to an image linked to a CNN story or Robert Cl3m3ns (New York Yankee's pitcher currently facing steroid use allegations) : http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:WtZvRiwPWxtDlM:http://i.a.cnn.net/si/2008/writers/selena_roberts/02/14/roberts.clemens/ClemensStareMcNamee2.jpg

LAST MR CHARLIE R0B0RT

SO DO YOUR SELF A FAVOUR BY MAKING THIS PAYMENT.

I'll see if he can fix me up with some 'roids Confused

Pith Helmet - Alfar takes a weekend break in Benin "i will see i can go to the police to sleep hence i have no mouch money with me"

My wife accident was fatal and her condition was critical, and she can't even stand up now - Rev. D Smith

Quack Quack!

Last edited by duckquack on Fri Feb 15, 2008 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 4:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Ambush7: Wouldn't be surprized if he asked you to summarize the action he has to take .. even I'm dazzled Laughing

Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 5:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Small update on the Billy-Master John collaboration against maga Phuck Ph4yes

Today Billy offered his assistance to master John and asked him how he can help.

Quote:
Hello master i hail oooooooo how work for your side nor be so oo so wetin you want make i do now?

... which Ladspeak engine roughly transtates as:
Quote:
'Hello master i greet [great excitement] how work from/in your side nor be so [great excitement] so what you want made i does now?'

Master John wrote :
Quote:
Greetings. Well, phuck ph4yes is desperate. His wife appears to be in hospital. He thinks you molested her. I told Ph4yes I can better protect his family for additional $10,000. We must convince him you are afraid of john wayne. Nothing will happen to his family if he pays up $10,000 to me. You reply to Ph4yes with a threat letter, I instruct Ph4yes to threaten you with John Wayne, then you reply to him 'if john wayne is protecting you, you will back out, because you are afraid of John Wayne's guys, ok. After I steal the 10,000 I pay half of the money to you, 5000 for you, 5000 for me, ok?

.. Which in ladspeak looks like:
Quote:
i hail u .well well, phuck ph4yes dey desperate. e wife show faces fo bi for hospital. e tinks u molested am. i told ph4yes i can better protect e family fo additional $10,000 .wi mus convince am u dey afraid of john wayne, ok. natin go happun fo e family e drops up $10,000 fo mi, ok? u reply fo ph4yes wit di threat letter, i instruct ph4yes fo cry blood u wit john wayne, den u reply fo am john wayne dey protectin u ,u go back out, bicos u dey afraid of john wayne gus, ok .afta i chop di 10 ,00 i drop half of di moni fo una, 5000 fo u, 5000 fo man picken ,ok?

50 minutes later victim Ph4yes receives a late Valentine letter from Billyboy:

Quote:
HELLO YOU BASTARD.

WAITING TO BE VISITED BY ANGELS OF DEVIL IN HELL I HAVE HEAD A ALOT OF EXCUSE FROM YOU I DON'T CARE TO KNOW ABOUT YOUR WIFE SITUATION BECAUSE IT WAS YOUR STUBBORNNESS THAT LEAD TO THIS I WISH YOU FOLLOWED MY WORD THIS WOULD NOT HAVE HAPPEN TO YOUR WIFE SO I AM ASSURING YOU NOW THAT THE WORST ARE ABOUT TO HAPPEN IF YOU JUST WANT TO CONTINUE THIS WAY.

YOU AND YOUR FAMILY ARE IN DANGER SO TRY TO SAVE YOURSELF FROM THIS DEATH ANNOUNCEMENT BECAUSE YOU WILL BE SO SURPRISE BY THE TIME YOU LOST YOUR KIDS LIFE TO THE DEVIL DON'T SAY I DID NOT WARNED YOU.

ONE MR CHARLIE CORPSE WAS ALSO A STUBBORN AND GREEDY MAN LIKE YOU BUT I WARNED HIM HE NEVER LISTEN BECAUSE HE THOUGHT I WAS JOKING BY NOT COMPLY TO MY REQUEST SO I DECIDED TO PLACED HIM TO HERE HE BELONGS. SO I THINK THAT IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN TO YOU NOW.

I AM GIVING YOU JUST 48HOURS IF AFTER THIS DAY I DID NOT RECEIVE YOUR PAYMENT CONSIDER YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY TO BE A DEAD CORPSE

HERE IS THE PHOTO OF MR CHARLIE ROBORT

LAST MR CHARLIE ROBORT

SO DO YOUR SELF A FAVOUR BY MAKING THIS PAYMENT.

He's advising Phuck to seek protection Laughing

I wonder if J0hn Wayne will ever pay Billy's $5,000 Twisted Evil

Ambush7
"kak shoveler"

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 5:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just In with no caps and better writing skills. Different mugu?

Quote:
Hello Dear

I Have read and understand all that you have said so it is for you to send to me the email content so that i can send it to your ex-wife and as for the money how do i know if you are well trusted i mean can i trust you?

Also i think before we kick start this business i need you to prove to me that you will send me this money because i am ready to do this job in the best way that nobody can do it.

And Dont you think i need some money to assist myself because i dont have a personal laptop i normally go to a public cafe and i do spent a lot of cash in the purchase of ticket before i can long on to the computer.

So in this business that we are about to do i need more time to spend with the computer so that this job can be done easily so do think about this and as well let your laywer know about it because the business is know to only three of us.

I Hope You Have Understand All That I Said.

Yours Sincerely

My reply

Quote:
Do not contact my lawyer yet. Keep in mind what I am doing is illegal. If they suspect me of fabricating this I will go to jail and the reward will be lost. My lawyer does not know what I am doing.

I will contact you later today or tomorrow with the letter but it is not to be sent until Tuesday. Monday is a holiday in the U.S. (Presidents Day) Your time on the computer will be minimal at best so I don't suspect you will use that much credits however, I understand what you are saying. I will see what I can do regarding sending you some money for your internet time. Let me think about how I can do this with no traces back to me. The reward itself is governed by law once it has been filed and made public. My lawyer is the trustee. In essence, my lawyer and the district attorney has control of it, not me. If the DA / authorities arrest my ex, they will instruct the lawyer to pay the reward. By law he has to do it.

Well maybe he has to do it Laughing

Update:

Quote:
Hello Dear

I just Read your mail the second time so i got to understand that your lawyer is not part of this business meaning that he is not awear about this business so just try to know that i have understand all you have said i am ready to kick start this business as sooon as you want it,

My reply:

Quote:
Thank you.

As mentioned before, It should only take a month at the longest but I suspect it will really only take us maybe two weeks .You won't need to be emailing something every day yah right. During the investigation I am sure there will be periods where we really won't know much. This will be great for all of us on our side, including you. The bitch and her lesbian lover won't see it that way.

I will start writing the letter I want you to send. I need to be careful and re-read it a bit so as to not make any mistakes. Again, Thank you.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic