SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A "pay-up-or die" threat in my catcher account

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Stu_Pidass
Not quite a Newb

Location: Riding a boda-boda along the deadly Sagbama Expressway

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 3:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We all enjoy receiving death threat from our lads after we've baited the crap out of them but this one actually appeared in my catcher account.

Has anyone else received this one? I've obfuscated part of the senders e-mail address. I might bait him. Don't know yet.

Quote:
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2008 12:43:32 +0100
Yahoo! DomainKeys has confirmed that this message was sent by gmail.com.
To: [email protected]
Subject: BE CAREFUL

============

Hello What Ever You Call Your Self

I am very sorry for you Xxxxxx, is a pity that this is how your life is going to end as soon as you don't comply. As you can see there is no need of introducing myself to you because I don't have any business with you, my duty as I am mailing you now is just to KILL you and I have to do it as I have already been paid for that.

Someone you call a friend wants you Dead by all means, and the person have spent a lot of money on this, the person also came to us and told me that he wanted you dead and he provided us with your name ,picture and other necessary information's we needed about you. So I sent my boys to track you down and they have carried out the necessary investigation needed for the operation on you, and they have done that but I told them not to kill you that I will like to contact you and see if your life is Important to you or not since their findings shows that you are innocent.

I called my client back and ask him of your email address which I didn't tell him what I wanted to do with it and he gave it to me and I am using it to contact you now. As I am writing to you now my men are monitoring you and they are telling me everything about you.

Now do you want to LIVE OR DIE? As someone has paid us to kill you. Get back to me now if you are ready to pay some fees to spare your life, $15,000 is all you need to spend You will first of all pay $8,000 then I will send a tape to you which i recoeded every discusion i hade with the person who wanted you dead and as soon as you get the tape, you will pay the remaining $10,000. If you are not ready for my help, then I will carry on with my job straight-up.

WARNING: DO NOT THINK OF CONTACTING THE POLICE OR EVEN TELLING ANYONE BECAUSE I WILL KNOW.REMEMBER, SOMEONE WHO KNOWS YOU VERY WELL WANT YOU DEAD! I WILL EXTEND IT TO YOUR FAMILY, INCASE I NOTICE SOMETHING FUNNY.

DO NOT COME OUT ONCE IT IS 7RazzM UNTIL I MAKE OUT TIME TO SEE YOU AND GIVE YOU THE TAPE OF MY DISCUSSION WITH THE PERSON WHO WANT YOU DEAD THEN YOU CAN USE IT TO TAKE ANY LEGAL ACTION. GOOD LUCK AS I AWAIT YOUR REPLY

"YOU WILL BE FORSTRATED BY YOUR FRIENDS , YOU WILL GO BACK TO YOUR VILLAGE WITH PROBLEMS AND YOUR FATHER AND MOTHER WILL DIE THESAME DAY AND IF NA STOVE OR NA GAS YOUR DAY USE, NA FIRE FOR INSIDE YOUR HOUSE GO KILL YOU + YOUR WIFE"

"you are greedy human being...you are idiot...go and die like fowl."

"F--K YOU AND AM LOOKING FOR YOUR MOTHER TO F--K HER OR YOUR WIFE, CAN YOU PROVIDE ANY ONE OF THEM TO SUCK MY ASS?"

YOU ARE THE GREATEST JOKER OF THE YEAR 2004 MOTHER F---ER.

_________
Safari x 3
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 3:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's a hitman bait. They try to convince victims they are watching their every move, and try to extract money from the vic to avoid the killing.

These letters, rather than relying on greed, rely on sheer terror and fear (they can be terrifying to some victims), so for me they are one of the worst scams.

On the other hand, they are awesome baits..... I've wanted to do one for a while.

Mind if I join you?

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 4:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've received the same. I Googled the format and its been posted on Scamorama. I responded but the box has been burned.

Quote:
from Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <[email protected]>
to <Sexy baiter me>@gmail.com,

subject BE CAREFUL
mailed-by yahoo.com <<<<<< IP resolves to Lagos, Nigeria.

Hello <Sexy Baiter >

I am very sorry for you Xxxxxx, is a pity that this is how your life is going to end as soon as you don't comply. As you can see there is no need of introducing myself to you because I don't have any business with you, my duty as I am mailing you now is just to KILL you and I have to do it as I have already been paid for that.

Someone you call a friend wants you Dead by all means, and the person have spent a lot of money on this, the person also came to us and told me that he wanted you dead and he provided us with your name ,picture and other necessary information's we needed about you. So I sent my boys to track you down and they have carried out the necessary investigation needed for the operation on you, and they have done that but I told them not to kill you that I will like to contact you and see if your life is Important to you or not since their findings shows that you are innocent.

I called my client back and ask him of your email address which I didn't tell him what I wanted to do with it and he gave it to me and I am using it to contact you now. As I am writing to you now my men are monitoring you and they are telling me everything about you.

Now do you want to LIVE OR DIE? As someone has paid us to kill you. Get back to me now if you are ready to pay some fees to spare your life, $20,000 is all you need to spend You will first of all pay $10,000 then I will send a tape to you which i recoeded every discusion i hade with the person who wanted you dead and as soon as you get the tape, you will pay the remaining $10,000. If you are not ready for my help, then I will carry on with my job straight-up.

WARNING: DO NOT THINK OF CONTACTING THE POLICE OR EVEN TELLING ANYONE BECAUSE I WILL KNOW.REMEMBER, SOMEONE WHO KNOWS YOU VERY WELL WANT YOU DEAD! I WILL EXTEND IT TO YOUR FAMILY, INCASE I NOTICE SOMETHING FUNNY.

DO NOT COME OUT ONCE IT IS 7RazzM UNTIL I MAKE OUT TIME TO SEE YOU AND GIVE YOU THE TAPE OF MY DISCUSSION WITH THE PERSON WHO WANT YOU DEAD THEN YOU CAN USE IT TO TAKE ANY LEGAL ACTION. GOOD LUCK AS I AWAIT YOUR REPLY

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Stu_Pidass
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 4:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow. I've probably received about 50 zillion 419 e-mails over the past six or seven years and I've never noticed one of these hitman scams before today.

If anyone wants to bait this one, go for it. I have no idea what he calls himself, The X's in his name are his, not mine. Same with the X's in the body of the message. His Gmail address is 'rip00054'.

I thought about baiting him but I'm embarking on a real-life extended business trip and I might not have the time to devote to it right now.

Enjoy.

Edit: Oops. Should have waited until after Connie posted. On the other hand, he appears to have more than one mail account, probably in a numbered series.

"YOU WILL BE FORSTRATED BY YOUR FRIENDS , YOU WILL GO BACK TO YOUR VILLAGE WITH PROBLEMS AND YOUR FATHER AND MOTHER WILL DIE THESAME DAY AND IF NA STOVE OR NA GAS YOUR DAY USE, NA FIRE FOR INSIDE YOUR HOUSE GO KILL YOU + YOUR WIFE"

"F--K YOU AND AM LOOKING FOR YOUR MOTHER TO F--K HER OR YOUR WIFE, CAN YOU PROVIDE ANY ONE OF THEM TO SUCK MY ASS?"

_________
Safari x 3
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 4:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What a shame. They don't come up too often. Crying or Very sad

Thanks anyway Stu.

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
kubis
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 4:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Got the same one today, emailed back asking if it was my ex wife wanting revenge

leeuwen
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 5:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Me too! Me too!
He even used the name I used for signing some of the questbooks: C4rl.

I have been waiting for quite some while for a nice hitman lad of my own. *Well, apparently, not just my lad Razz*

"IM STILL SLEEPING IN STREET WITH HEAVY CILD HERE AND I CONTACT YOU THROUGH NET
FROM THE MONEY I BEG FROM ETHIOPIA EOPLE FROM STREET. PLEASE IM WEAK AND TIRES OF LIVING WITH OUT HELP. "
kubis
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 5:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just got this

Quote:
HELLO YOU BASTARD
DONT ASK ME ANY QUESTION JUST LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE READY TO PAY THIS MONEY OR NOT BECAUSE I DONT HAVE TIME TO SAY I DONT CARE TO KNOW IF YOU HAVE A GUN OR NOT IF I WANT TO KILL I WILL DO THAT WITHOUT ANY DELAY EVEN WITH YOUR GUN SO DONT PALY WITH ME BECAUSE IF YOU I WILL DAMAGE YOUR SOUL ONCE AND FOR ALL.

Replied my gun is bigger than your gun

The lad is active on ([email protected])

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 5:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This thread is still kind of going on : http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=121322 , just got an update from Cl1ffy, 4th month now.

What matters more, if you are interested in hitmen baiting, Murry Guru published a nice tutorial thread for the Eater University 3 weeks ago, see http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=121322

Just to provide you with some ideas...

[editing the usual embarrassing spelling errors...]

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013

Last edited by FrumpyBB on Sat Jan 26, 2008 6:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
kubis
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 5:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
EVEN WITH YOUR GUN SO DONT PALY WITH ME

Do you think he is French

Stu_Pidass
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 6:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I gotta wonder how many baiters are on this lad. He seems to be sooooo damned busy that I'm STILL waiting for a reply from him.

Well, seems like he's being well looked after anyway. That's good.

_________
Safari x 3
kubis
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 6:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think he is checking his barrel length Very Happy

Stu_Pidass
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 7:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Found another one of his e-mails. Same text. In this one he claims to be 'William White'. E-mail addy is [email protected] .

_________
Safari x 3
MrPeterFyle
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 7:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I receive the exact same one today and you are more than welcome to have a go on this fella.

Only problem is - he's using a gmail account Sad

xxxxxx xxxxxx

show details 11:30 AM (7 hours ago)

from xxxxxx xxxxxx <[email protected]>
to
date Jan 26, 2008 11:30 AM
subject BE CAREFUL
mailed-by gmail.com

hide details 11:30 AM (7 hours ago)

Hello What Ever You Call Your Self

Now do you want to LIVE OR DIE? As someone has paid us to kill you. Get back to me now if you are ready to pay some fees to spare your life, $15,000 is all you need to spend You will first of all pay $8,000 then I will send a tape to you which i recoeded every discusion i hade with the person who wanted you dead and as soon as you get the tape, you will pay the remaining $10,000. If you are not ready for my help, then I will carry on with my job straight-up.

Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 7:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

MrPeterFyle wrote:
Only problem is - he's using a gmail account Sad

Don't be so down, gmail is perfectly baitable! The only down side is that you don't know where he is in particular, but that's no handicap when it comes to hitmen.
You're not going to get him on safari, so it's not an issue.
Get stuck in!

PS: Mind if I have some of him? I always wanted a pet hitman.

Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I LOVE baiting hitmen. I might drop in myself. I like to reply as a poor woman with a young son who is dying of cancer, and the only money I have is what I've saved up to get him his life-saving bone-marrow-transplant surgery. I like to watch them sink to the lowest level of humanity. Reminds me of why I'm doing this.

Closed lad accounts x15 Malaysia X1 United Kingdom X1

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified.
leeuwen
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If it's such a problem that you can't trace him, you can always pick any of his other adresses..I got the Wh1te one in my catcher account..it seems to trace back to Phoenix, USA... Shocked
The other ones are Yahoo IP's..

No response yet..he must be busy Rolling Eyes

"IM STILL SLEEPING IN STREET WITH HEAVY CILD HERE AND I CONTACT YOU THROUGH NET
FROM THE MONEY I BEG FROM ETHIOPIA EOPLE FROM STREET. PLEASE IM WEAK AND TIRES OF LIVING WITH OUT HELP. "
CowboyBuck
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell him that your company's "computer security" or "the FBI" or "Scotland Yard" is monitoring all GMAIL emails and that he should switch to another provider, one, of course, which has IP tracking.

United States United Nations
Ireland United Kingdom Switzerland Germany Netherlands France Italy Spain Ukraine
South Africa Nigeria Ghana Australia Japan China Malaysia
Argentina Columbia Panama
Right now I am getting pissed with your responses
And still you later claimed there are snakes on the road to the Western Union
Please for the sake of humanity help Mr. Felix and I to get this money
Walter Mitty
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I received the same email in a catcher account. He needs to do a bit of work on his addition.

8000+10000=15000 ?
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 11:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^HA I noticed that as well! I guess they don't teach basic arithmatic in ladschool. Laughing

Closed lad accounts x15 Malaysia X1 United Kingdom X1

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified.
Ex.
Nature's Asshole

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 1:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got the same one today. I am using a trick to get him to switch. I'll let you know if it works.

JACK B QUICK YOU ARE NATURES ASHOLE DO NOT EMAIL ME ANYMORE OK - R0ger Jon3s (Right you are mate)

i much prefer s3x in the 4ss - B4rrister 0luwa

United Kingdom x28 United States x9 Nigeria Czech Republic Denmark Argentina Spain Australia Canada Benin Germany United Nations Portugal Question
Closed lad accounts x97 (Updated 02/20/09) pony pony
Bullwinkle
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 1:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm in! This will be my first hitman scam. You all make it sound like so much fun!
asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 1:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got it too...
I'm baiting him as a widow in a nursing home and I want to know if my nasty nemesis Mrs. Cr@btr33 from down the hall has put him up to this because I sat with Mr. W0bbly on Friday night at the "Drooling to the Oldies" social event.

I will cock you in a bottle and add peper to your eyes while you will die (My lost love Lad...Morgan)
fuck off and never contact me any more get this insult to your entire family (Barrister Philip Nowoke after 9 futile trips to WU)
I don't know how you think they will be liking your asshole (Paul Mbecki - banker Lad)
ChainYanker
Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 1:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Stu_Pidass wrote:
The X's in his name are his, not mine. Same with the X's in the body of the message.

And he thinks he's really going to fool victims after addressing them as Xxxxxxx and "Hello whatever you call yourself"?

Wow, this guy's a Grade A idiot.

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony
asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 1:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
The X's in his name are his, not mine

Mine came personally addressed to my characters name.
He did leave the XXX's in the body copy (nitwit).
It is a character I use on the millionaires site which may explain why so many bait people got the same letter?

I will cock you in a bottle and add peper to your eyes while you will die (My lost love Lad...Morgan)
fuck off and never contact me any more get this insult to your entire family (Barrister Philip Nowoke after 9 futile trips to WU)
I don't know how you think they will be liking your asshole (Paul Mbecki - banker Lad)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic