SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A "pay-up-or die" threat in my catcher account

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Cyclops
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 9:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the welcome all. Very Happy

After receiving the initial mail, I mailed him back:

Sir,

Since I value my life and that of my family, I am willing to accept your offer. Please let me know how I can pay you. I can transfer money worldwide by Paypal, Wells Fargo Bank or ING Bank.

Sincerely,

*Cyclops*
His response:

I DONT THINK I AM IN THE POSITION TO EXPLAIN ANYTHINK TO YOU NOW BECAUSE MY MISION IS TO KILL YOU IF YOU FAIL TO COMPLY WITH THE PAYMENT.
FOR YOUR INFORMATION WE ARE NOT GOING TO HARM YOU OR ANYBODY AROUND YOU IF ONLY YOU ARE READY TO COMPLY SO ALL YOU NEED TO DO AT THIS POINT, IS FOR YOU TO MAKE A SAID PAYMENT OF $1,000 TO SPARE YOUR LIFE AS WE HAVE TOLD YOU BEFORE IN THE RECENT MAIL THAT WAS SENT TO YOU SO YOU ARE ADVICE TO MAKE THIS PAYMENT TO UK VIA WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER ON MY BOSS NAME MR JAMES RAY SO THAT YOU CAN BE FREE FROM US AND AS WELL FOR US TO SEND YOU THE RECORDING VIDEO TAPE FOR YOU TO KNOW THE PERSON WHO WANT YOU DEAD.

SO IF YOU KNOW THAT YOU REALLY LOVE YOUR LIFE AND THE LIFE OF YOUR FAMILY JUST KINDLY GO AND MAKE THE PAYMENT IMMEDIATELY YOU RECEIVE THIS MAIL BECAUSE WE DONT HAVE TIME TO WASTE WITH YOU BECAUSE TIME IS NOT ON OUR SIDE.

IF I AM WELL PAID I CAN KILL MY OWN MOTHER SO KILLING YOU WILL BE AS EASY AS I KNOW BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN IN THIS GAME FOR A LONG TIME AND IT IS MY PROFESSION SO BE WARNED DO NOT JOKE WITH ME SO HERE ARE THE INFORMATION THAT YOU NEED TO MAKE THIS PAYMENT.

RECEIVER NAME: MR JAMES RAY
RECEIVER ADDRESS 64 BURY NEW ROAD, WHITEFIELD. UNTIED KINGDOM.

YOU ARE ADVICE TO MAKE THE PAYMENT OF 1,000 DOLLAS VIA WESTERN UNION.

AS SOON AS THE PAYMENT IS MADE YOU HAVE TO SEND THE INFORMATION BELOW;
AMOUNT SENT:
MTCN NUMBER:
RECEIVER NAME:
REMEMBER THAT SOMEONE WHO KNOWS YOU VERY WELL WANT YOU DEAD SO DO NOT TRY ANYTHING STUPID BECAUSE IF YOU DO WE WILL EXTEND THE KILLINGS TO YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY.

MAKE PAYMENT AND SEND DOWN THE INFORMATIONS AND AS WELL ALSO SEND THE INFORMATION TO OUR BOSS BE WARNED.

note: in order to kill my entire family, he has to travel to Europe, United States and Asia.....
Very Happy

So I mailed him back:

Sir,

I am truly sorry to bother you but there is no Western Union facility close to where I live. However Moneygram is, and I would like to ask you kindly if it's okay, to use that company. If not, which I can fully understand, I shall have to drive for about 45 minutes to get to the nearestby city.

Thank you for understanding my situation,

*Cyclops*

Since I didn't get an immediate response from my new friend, I decided to send another mail, just to mess with him a bit:

Billy!

The Western Union transfer fee is 15 dollas. Should I subtract it from the amount I'm sending you, or shall we split the cost?

Yours truly,

*Cyclops*

I didn't expect anything anymore, since this was a bit over the top.

Or was it?

I AM WAITING FOR YOUR PAYMENT.

Just go now and make the payment and subtract the 15 dollar from the money..Okay?

Note: As soon you make the payment the tape will be send to you and do not fall to pay the other money.

I do wait for your payment in the next 1hrs.

Dang! It doesn't stop here. I'll have a good glass of red and think about my next step. I'll keep you posted.

Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 10:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Cyclops-welcome,and have fun with B1lly.As you can see from this thread,various people here have been torturing this lad for around 3 months now.He has fielded a large amount of mail,had his dolla chopped numerous times,and I believe at last count lost 7 bank accounts.This lad is short on brains,but doesn't quit easy.He also slaughters the English language in most amusing ways.Hope you have as much fun with him as we all have.

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
Yousa_Sakashite
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 1:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fr0sty seems a bit quiet. I offered to pay with one of my chars (after his standard threatening reply) and I didn't even get a response. Anyone else active with him or is this his typical down cycle before he gets busy again?

IF YOU KNOW WHAT IS GOOD FOR YOUR BETTER GO AND MAKE THE SUM OF $8,000 TO THIS ACCOUNT AM GIVEN YOU BEFORE I CHARGE MY MIND.
- St3v3n B0n3 (a.k.a. Fr0sty the 1ceM@n)

LAST WARNING, OR YOU WILL BE NAIL AND ROUTE IN HELL WITH NOTHING BUT WITH MY GUN. - W1ll1@m B1lly a.k.a. Fr0sty the 1ceM@n

I want you to go back to the Western Union and collect your money
back, because i dont have any time to play any damn Game.. am not a
moron because i want to receive money from someone are should play
game which kind nonsense is that - V1ctor W1ll1ams after 14 hours of MTCN S3cur3
Cuban Cohiba
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 7:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey, I'd like to bait one of these guys... I'll tell him, my gf got this mail and I want to help her... or something like that... maybe that I want they to kill me instead of my gf and then see what he says...

Any address I can use?
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 12:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have found a way to recycle e mail from B1lly.I am baiting a lad with the usual got to get this foreigners money out of the country BS.He was recommended by someone else,and I must say he is real easy to knock of script,and sends long,garbled e mails.Thing were going along fine,so I sent one of B1llys opening threat e mails to him,saying I just got this,and what the hell is going on.2 replys back in 1 hour.The first time he said it was just something his banks computer generated.I wouldnt buy that,so now he says
Quote:
Please i am telling you what i know.

Cool down no body wants to kill you.i am here to guide prevent and protect you so you dont have to fear about anything.

just abide to my instructions.

Muhammad.

I inserted one of my own e mail addys in the threat mail as where to respond.H'm I get to pretend I am B1lly-hope I am worthy.

Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS

Yousa_Sakashite
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 1:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fr0sty is quieter than usual. Has anyone heard from him? He stopped mid-threat process with all of my chars at once. Very unlike B1lly.

IF YOU KNOW WHAT IS GOOD FOR YOUR BETTER GO AND MAKE THE SUM OF $8,000 TO THIS ACCOUNT AM GIVEN YOU BEFORE I CHARGE MY MIND.

LAST WARNING, OR YOU WILL BE NAIL AND ROUTE IN HELL WITH NOTHING BUT WITH MY GUN. - W1ll1@m B1lly a.k.a. Fr0sty the 1ceM@n

game which kind nonsense is that - V1ctor W1ll1ams after 14 hours of MTCN S3cur3
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 2:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, Fr0sty has been very quiet. B1lly has gone down on his pricing, now is only requesting $1,000 to call off the hit. I sent him an MT CN $3cure yesterday, lazy bastage hasn't even attempted to mess with it. Mad

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
MostlyHarmless
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 10:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi folks I'm back. I think I just kicked B1lly back into life and opened the floodgates for some serious fun. I saw J0j0beans new custom label and it sparked an idea. Sent this to B1lly today.
Quote:
Hello,

I am writing to you because I think I can help you make a lot of money. At least $50,000 in the first month. I know you are a scammer, I got one of your death threat emails a few months ago. I wasn't fooled but I think others may be and this could make us both very rich.

I buy and sell houses in America. Normally I buy houses from banks when people can no longer pay for them. I can buy them very cheap and then sell them for a big profit. There are several houses I want to buy but the owners are still managing to pay the banks, just. I have checked their financial records and they are very close to loosing their houses but still have some money. This is where you come in. If I gave you their email addresses and some personal details you could easily scam at least $10,000 from each of them. They would then loose their house and I could buy it cheap and make a huge profit.

I can supply you with enough of their personal info to make your threats very believable. These people already owe money to other people so someone threatening to kill them would be very possible to them.

I will probably be able to give you at least 5 victims a month. I don't want any of the money you get from them, that is yours. I will make money when I get their house.

Let me know if this interests you, otherwise I will find someone else.

Regards

D1ck

He responded with this. Very Happy
Quote:
i love this business send them to me

Thanks alote for your conern, i really appreciate your effort, well i will like you to forward to me those details that i will use in making money also that you will u also, send them to me for me to kill them

i will make sure they are dead also i will make money from this, i love the business send it to me, i will do buinss with you

So if you want to be a victim of B1lly and D1ck D4stardly just PM me with an addy and some personal details for your char and I will pass them along.

I love how he still seems to think I want him to kill these people, I really should explain it to him, maybe later.

"my cook also very egarly crying for ur p*ssy dear, i will beat u darling" K3nn3th 4ny4ogu

"fulk your mom" M4ri4m J0hnston
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 9:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Mostly.. apparently he still sees you as a vic, rather than an associate .. You have some explaining to do indeed .. Expect a PM from me any minute, I'm in for some more fun with this piece of mucus.

I do have some advise: don't trust him until he filled out some huge forms and contracts Laughing

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
Yousa_Sakashite
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 2:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@MH - PM sent. Yus@ S@k@sh1te has some prime real estate in San Francisco that could make you rich.

MostlyHarmless
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 11:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@DB The last thing D1ck wants is a paper trail. The reasons why will become clear later. Right now I just want to get him concentrating on the vics I send him.

Ok sent him the first batch of vics and explained the nature of the business to him, again. If he still wants to pretend to be a legit hitman working in the states then I am going to let him as it will make the eventual dolla chop all the sweeter.

Quote:
Hi

Great that you're on board. Just one thing, and I want to make this very clear, I don't want you to actually kill anyone, simply frighten them into paying you. If any of them were to be killed it would be very bad. Mortgages here have built in life insurance. If they were killed then their families would get the money to pay the bank, that would ruin my plans to get their houses. So, you con them into paying you at least $10,000 and them I can steal their house. Ok?

Now here are the first few victims.

Mr V3rgas Grand3s
email
He is an old guy, 74, his wife, Cohones, died last year and she made most of the money. He lives in a blue house with a white front door. He has a cat named Chiquita and drives a red Cadilac. He doesn't go out much but does attend a clinic on wednesday afternoons.

J0hn Bullush1
email
This guy is a total animal, he lives for parties and women. He is 29 years old. His nickname is Bluto and he has pizza delivered every night around 7pm. He is also a keen cosmotologist and has a 10 inch di-funky refracting telescope in the rear garden.

Fr3d3rick J. Fr4ntic
email to your list.
He is 23 and lives with his boyfriend who's name is Tarquin. They have a cat called Liza. They jog for 5 miles every night around 6pm and both wear pink jogging suits.

This next guy will be tricky but he will also be a very big score.

Mr Yus4 S4kash1te
email

His wife's name is 1ma, his niece lives with him too, her name is Y4sukyu. They are Japenese originally. He is from a samurai family and thinks he is a tough bastard. Watch yourself with him and take it easy, he may have Y4kuza connections. However the shithead is very rich so you should ask for no less than $100,000 from him. He greatly loves his wife and niece, so you should probably threaten them to make him pay.

Yus4 works at a software development company as a Manager of Research and Development. He walks 30 minutes each way to work, but has a red Ferrarri Testerrossa in the garage. His wife drives a Lexus and his niece has an Infinity G35. Although they are very rich they lost a lot of money on the stockmarket recently and he owes the IRS money for back taxes so he is very vulnerable financially.

That's all for now. Let me know when they have paid you. I'll send you more later. Just remember get their money but do not kill them.

Thanks

D1ck

The plan is that D1ck will keep checking with B1lly to see if he's got the cash. After a few weeks D1ck will become frustrated at his lack of progress and send some heavies to collect the money in person. D1ck will keep half the money and leave the rest in a locker at LAX for B1lly to collect, no paper trail so no WUs or bank transfers. He has to collect it in person and he's already told us he's in the US so no problem. Then we rinse and repeat. Twisted Evil

So, good luck everyone, I embelished some of your chars. Have fun and lets see how badly we can freak him out. Very Happy

"my cook also very egarly crying for ur p*ssy dear, i will beat u darling" K3nn3th 4ny4ogu

doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 11:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Mostly-told you your talents were useful here!

I'm actually having a degree of success recycling B1llys e mails on this inheritance scam mugu I'm playing with.I keep sending him copys of them,telling him how terrified I am,this is all his fault,etc etc.He is way off script trying to explain them.Maybe I can get him to start thinking it is the mugu next to him in the internet cafe.

Jack the hitlad

Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 1:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ow, yeah, I like that scheme, Mostly Laughing
So he says he's in the US now? Until now he claimed to be in the UK, but the IP showed lagos. Are you inviting him for a little trip to collect the dough later on?

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
MostlyHarmless
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 4:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@DB He hasn't actually said where he is but logically if he claims he can kill US vics then one would assume he is in the US. I know logic isn't out boys strong point but it's enough for me to use against him later.

Now the cheeky little bugger wants photos Shocked
Quote:
I got all the information, i will make sure everything is done well, but i want you to send me their pictures for more verification, i need them to prove that i truly know them.

send them to me fast so that the can be done fast also

I could send him some random fakes but I'm not going to that kind of trouble. Besides I've already gift wrapped these vics for him, lazy git wants me to do all his work for him so I administer a little slap instead.
Quote:
Why would I have their pictures? I am a property developer not a surveillence expert. I have given you more than enough information to make your threats credible, if you can't convince them with what you already have then you are not the right man for this job. Now get on with it before I reconsider my offer and find someone else.

Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 5:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

John Belushi received the first threat letter:

Quote:
Subject: AM SORRY Mr YOU ARE ALREADY DEAD IF YOU FAIL TO COMPLY

ATTN:Mr J

I feel very sorry for you, and its such a pity that this is how your life is going to end- if you don't comply. As you can see there is no need for introducing myself because I don't have anything personal with you, strictly business. i think i should tell you a little secret, see i was paid to KILL you, and I have to do it.Someone you call your friend wants you Dead by all means, and the person have spent a lot of money on this, and has provided us with your names, photograph and other necessary information's we needed about you. So I sent my boys to track you down and they have carried out the necessary investigation needed for the operation, and they have done. but I ordered a stop and not to strike immediately. that I will like to contact you first and see if I can be of any help and make a little profit.

After a fought of everything, I thought it was wise enough to reach you, so I searched your email. and as I write to you now, my boys are monitoring you and your every steps. Now do you want to LIVE OR DIE?
The choice is yours, As someone has paid me to eliminate you. Get back to me now if you are ready to comply. All you have to pay is $20,000. First you are to pay the sum of $5,000 via western union money transfer to UK then I will send you a tape containing a very vital information I think you might need, the tape will explain better. And as soon the tape gets to you, I can not be fooled, you are to send the balance $15,000. for your notice below are your information in case you want to play with me:

Name:

nickname is

Your age:29

You have pizza delivered every night around 7pm

Do not fuck with me or you blame yourself for doing so.

WARNING: DON'T EVEN THINK OF CONTACTING THE POLICE OR TELL ANYONE ABOUT THIS BECAUSE I WILL KNOW. REMEMBER, SOMEONE WHO KNOWS YOU VERY WELL WANTS YOU DEAD! I WILL EXTEND IT TO YOUR FAMILY, IN CASE I NOTICE ANYTHING FUNNY.

PEACE OUT! MY FRIEND.

I shot off a 'please leave me alone, I'm in deep shit as it is' email

Fryer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 1:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh my goodness, how did he know so many intimate details about the life of Senior V3rg@s Gr@nd3s?! He must be right out side my door!! This should be fun... Twisted Evil

Thanks Harmless!

edit: corrected spelling

guy nawaaa for you oooh
Yousa_Sakashite
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 1:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good to know Fr0sty hasn't gained a single IQ point since that last chop left him banging his head against the wall:

Quote:
On Sat, Apr 26, 2008 at 8:03 AM, william billy <[email protected]> wrote:

ATTN:Mr Yus@ S@k@shite

I feel very sorry for you, and its such a pity that this is how your life is going to end- if you don't comply. As you can see there is no need for introducing myself because I don't have anything personal with you, strictly business. i think i should tell you a little secret, see i was paid to KILL you, and I have to do it.Someone you call your friend wants you Dead by all means, and the person have spent a lot of money on this, and has provided us with your names, photograph and other necessary information's we needed about you. So I sent my boys to track you down and they have carried out the necessary investigation needed for the operation, and they have done. but I ordered a stop and not to strike immediately. that I will like to contact you first and see if I can be of any help and make a little profit.

After a fought of everything, I thought it was wise enough to reach you, so I searched your email. and as I write to you now, my boys are monitoring you and your every steps. Now do you want to LIVE OR DIE?

The choice is yours, As someone has paid me to eliminate you. Get back to me now if you are ready to comply. All you have to pay is $100,000. First you are to pay the sum of $50,000 to UK with the account information that will be giving to you, then I will send you a tape containing a very vital information I think you might need, the tape will explain better. And as soon the tape gets to you, I can not be fooled, you are to send the balance $15,000 {100,000 - 50,000 = 15,000 GREAT MATH FR0STY!}. for your notice below are your information in case you want to play with me:
Name:Yus@ S@k@shite

The name of your wife:Im@

The Name of your niece:Y@sukyu

You are a Japenese {is this different from Japanese?}

You are from samurai family {Gee, why wouldn't you use this info from MostlyHarmless to your benefit rather than dump it on a vic}

Do not f#ck with me or you blame yourself for doing so, also you are to get this into your bone head that if you dear with me i will nail your wife and niece first before i f#ck your soul {does this mean he will rape my wife and niece before soulf#cking me?} . this is my warning to you.

WARNING: DON'T EVEN THINK OF CONTACTING THE POLICE OR TELL ANYONE ABOUT THIS BECAUSE I WILL KNOW. REMEMBER, SOMEONE WHO KNOWS YOU VERY WELL WANTS YOU DEAD! I WILL EXTEND IT TO YOUR FAMILY, IN CASE I NOTICE ANYTHING FUNNY.

PEACE OUT! MY FRIEND.

Well, Yus@ isn't going to pay that quickly, especially when Fr0sty hides the threat on the wife and niece so far down in the email.
Quote:
Mr. W1ll1am B1lly,

I have many enemies and as you well know, the S@k@shite family has been samurai for over a thousand years. I do not fear my own death, I embrace it.

Yus@ S@k@shite

Fryer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 3:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
PEACE OUT! MY FRIEND.

Mine was c&p from the same. I loved how he tagged this on the end! WTF?

guy nawaaa for you oooh
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 10:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

John Belushi received this today:

Quote:
Subject : MAKE THE PAYMENT AND GET BACK TO US

Listen to me, do you think this is a child's play, what are you taking us for a fool? i will only consider this if you pay the $1,000 for now, the tape will not be sent to you until you complete the remaining $4,000 before you can get the tape, this has made us know that you are complying by sending the $1,000, but if you did not show any interest of co-operating then we would think you are not ready, so i want you to scan the payment detail as soon as you finish transfering the money, send the payemt slip for comfirmation, Mr John you shuold be fast about this because we are not joking with you, i mean everything that i write, get back to us with the details.

John answered:

Quote:
Sir Billy esq,

What do you mean with 'scan the payment detail' and 'send the payemt slip for comfirmation'
What will happen after paying $1,000? Will I live or will I get killed anyhow? My heirs want to know just in case, you see. They seem to be worried about the leftovers after I get wasted. I am moved about their concern and empathy. Surely you understand.

God bless your soles.

Best retard,

John

I love to see him back full steam .. Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic