SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Does an old lad think I'M a lad too?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Got three emails in quickfire succession from Pete Sand, a lad I had long since grew tired of. My last missive to him was an Igbo threat I found somewhere, coupled with an insult along the "small time 419" lines. I'm not sure why I did that, just experimentation really.

The incoming goes like this:

First one:
Quote:
guyman you succeeded in stealing my 650 pounds as u earlier said congrats

Second one:
Quote:
guyman you succeeded in stealing my 650 pounds as u earlier said congrats. No be so na. he no pure na.

Last one:
Quote:
guyman you succeeded in stealing my 650 pounds as u earlier said congrats. No be so na. he no pure na. we fit work 2gether na no be so make we be paddy so we go dey share 2gether but u go 1st send me something first 4rm dat 650 ponds when u cut.

Did he (some weeks later) think I was a lad?
What on earth is he on about? What's Paddy?
(My character maybe? He was called Patrick)..

What do I reply?

HELP! Confused

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Looks like he thinks your a lad alright. Time to let him join your gang (The G0mer Gang perhaps). Line up a few baiters as 'vics' and have fun. You'll get lots of potential for slapping when the rest of you're guymen are collecting but this lad has zero success.

u can keep sending money to Gomer and leave me alone - Agent Smith cracks up

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"
Sand Timer - 18 mths: Louis

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah - tell him only gang bois get to share Evil or Very Mad

To join you have to wear the gang tattoo - then you get a full share of everything you deserve. This site will put your English into Lad pidgin:-

http://translator.newsignstandard.com/

You can send him mine of Gomer wearing the tattoo and I can let you have a template for the tattooist to use. Very Happy

You can always invent your own name - Mr Gomer may be too well known as a complete cheating bastard now. Laughing

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The English to pidgin isn't working. Crying or Very sad

Still, I could always have a bash myself. My last stab at it can't have been all that bad. The tattoo idea is a pearler, I'll drag him down that route if I can.

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 9:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

English --> lad works OK for me - maybe try again?

I note he wants you to send him something of the �650 you chopped before you work together, so he's trying to scam your guyman character :-$ Maybe set up a few joint vics, then chop him again Wink
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 9:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Nah, still doesn't work.

I get the feeling I may be being pissed about by someone here, maybe a rogue baiter. Or I may be having a tinfoil hat moment. I really don't know. The IP is all over the shop.

Mad

Mr Fishe
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 10:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don�t know about the IPs, but a lad thinking you�re a lad after sending something Igbo is a pretty common experience, at least for me. You talk the talk � it�s a perfectly reasonable assumption on his part that you�re another scammer.

Magic eye fun: Western Union MoneyGram
Pre-transfer red tape: Department of Homeland Security HM Revenue & Customs
Mandatory customer survey: Western Union

"I have decided to leave the church and join a travelling circus..." - the original and best
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 10:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It is a little strange he uses Ladspeak then manages to spell a word like 'succeeded' correctly.

In any event I'd go along with it. Even more satisfying to step on a fluffy kitty.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
ChainYanker
Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 11:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It isn't working for me either.

And I was able to use it just fine this morning.

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Try here:
http://translator.newsignstandard.com/lad/lad.html
enter the english in the left box

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
ChainYanker
Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 1:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What left box? There's only a top box and a bottom box.

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Top box then, weird, Camino gives me left and right, firefox is top and bottom.

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic