SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Ok, 'fess up- whose insult is this?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
ChainYanker
Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 1:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Gosh, I didn't mean to get everyone all worked up. I'm not upset or mad- I just wanted Easton West to know for the future that I'm not a lad, and that he should direct his efforts elsewhere.

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony
Old No. 7
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 8:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Gomer

Just for info, I tried replying with CDXIX (and CCCCXVIIII Smile) in the subject and the body, and both got bounced.

I guess the bomber is using an alias with an invalid return path, or he's closed and moved on.

Obviously not interested in hearing back from anyone.

200+ sites killed, from these countries => United Kingdom Netherlands Russia Nigeria Switzerland Ukraine South Africa Germany United States Canada Senegal Benin Spain Ghana Ivory Coast Cambodia Flag United Nations

pony pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar

Like my flags? Want some of your own? Let justjay teach you how to kill sites here (clicky).

Hobbes may have retired, but get his brilliant WriteJunk here (clicky) and never touch a .dll again

Proud to be a mouth-breather who posted a load of shit, disappeared into the night but mysteriously reappeared after a long absence
whosthisthen
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 9:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got the same mail, so some one isn't checking their mailing lists properly!!

In my case, my responce got through, so guessing i was just lucky.
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

<br>I had something of a spate of these at the beginning of this month...

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=127033&highlight=cdxix

Can't beat a good unsolicited death threat to start off the new year. Sometimes these things happen. A baiter somehow gets on a baiters cc/bcc list. Anyway, a CDXIX response to their email had the desired effect. End of.

I don't mass email insults to lads. Mainly,because they need to have done something in the first place to annoy me.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
ugumaru
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 9:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I do not understand how anybody can seriously get offended by a stupid email, especially when he knows that the insults got sent to him by accident.

Somebody here also said that insult baiting does not do anything good. Well, it does. If I spend 5 minutes writing an insulting text and another 5 minutes sending it to a few thousand lads, and maybe 50-100 of them spend their own time on insulting back, I have wasted a lot of lad time for little of my time. The results are much better than 1-on-1-baiting. Plus, it is funny and motivating because they send lots of goofy stuff back. If you really think lads are not bothered by insults take a look at the insulting mass bait threads. They prove you wrong.

I also dont believe that lads would close their email account or dont use it anymore because they have received insults there. Even if they did it would not disturb other baiters. Lads keep their victims (they use pen drives etc), which is also the reason that shutting down lad boxed is not worth the effort. If an insult or curse would affect a lad so much that he gave up his boxes and victims then that would be a great success for baiting.

As you may have noticed by now I do insult baiting. And, yes, I do harvest lad-emails from places where you find lad-emails. But if anybody replies with "CDXIX" or tells me he is a baiter I take him off my list immediately.

Mistakes do happen and they also happen with other "modalities" of baiting. Insult baiting is no different. Anybody who is really offended by an insulting email that reaches him by accident should honestly think about if his fragile heart can bear baiting. After all, it is dealing with criminals and even without insult baiting you can expect lads throwing insults at you once you have really wasted their time.

Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone

OOOOOOOOOOO
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic