SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Don�t bank on it

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
kubis
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Anybody got a questionnaire like this from a bank

Quote:
1. What is Mr. Lynn Roy nationality?
2. What is your relationship with the deceased customer?
3. How old was he when he died?
4. When exactly did he die and what led to his death?
5. What was the deceased customer�s profession?
6. Does the deceased customer own a firm in this country before his death?
7. If yes, what was the name of the firm and its registration No?
8. What kind of account was he operating with this bank?
9. What was his account number?
10. State clearly his residence address here in Republic of Nigeria?
11. State the secret question and answer

[email protected]

Old No. 7
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 6:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nope. Look almost something like a baiter would ask to put their lad under severe pressure.

And it looks like you've got yourself an OfficeLive email-only domain to kill.

Oh, the flags, the flags! Very Happy

200+ sites killed, from these countries => United Kingdom Netherlands Russia Nigeria Switzerland Ukraine South Africa Germany United States Canada Senegal Benin Spain Ghana Ivory Coast Cambodia Flag United Nations �

pony pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar

Like my flags? Want some of your own? Let justjay teach you how to kill sites here (clicky).

Hobbes may have retired, but get his brilliant WriteJunk here (clicky) and never touch a .dll again

Proud to be a mouth-breather who posted a load of shit, disappeared into the night but mysteriously reappeared after a long absence
iMike
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 6:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes - I sent it back to the lad & asked him to fill it in for me as I didn't really know the dead bloke. Laughing

Closed lad accounts x2

"you have luke worm in your brain" - Ekaetta Bello
"invite me to your country and let me clearify your legitimacy asshole" - Mose5 Uzem3
"the transfer was not authorized due to my persistent double mind" - Clement Wank
"this is not the time to play planks" - Mack Anthony

WIFI PDA - post while you dump
SAY 'NO' TO GAS STORAGE!

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[FREE LAPHROAIG]</a>
Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 5:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've had that sort of thing from lads before. Let me guess... it's from the second lad-character right? IMHO, this is one of those little tricks to see how compliant you are. What you're supposed to do is contact the first lad (the lawyer / widow / orphan you first responded to) and ask them these questions, then send the answers to the 2nd lad. You'll often be asked to include a copy of whatever ID you can provide too.

A smarter lad will do all this before mentioning any fees, to sort of soften you up a little before mentioning WU transfers. Build the relationship up a little, gain a little trust, then go in for the kill! It's kind of like what we do to them, except we're not goat-blowing lowlife criminals and they are.
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 5:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

In one of my first baits the lad sent me a whole bunch of forms that I couldn't have possibly filled out if I'd wanted to. I did the same thing that was previously mentioned, had the lad do it for me.

They're really helpful like that. Wink

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
scambuster3
Elite Baiter

Location: South East tip of Australia Down under, where a Dingo ate my Lads WU slip

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 5:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have had the same form sent to me a few times now, but just ignored it, they can fill out their own forms if they want their cut

Bank accounts sent to mysterious Alan = 477

Winner of Inspector Gadget 2009 fake checks contest, thanks IG
Winner of Inspector Gadget 2008 Bank account contest, thanks IG

"You are going to scam your passport page "
"CENTRAL BANK OF NIGER1A has scanned this email for viruses, vandals and malicious content."
"The Central Bank of Nigerian will put you in jail for life. You must return that money or you will face a brutal consequences."
"I KNOW U ARE JUST A TIME WASTER AND A BULL SHITTER."
"Hope you are not a joker because I don't waste my time and job on jokers"
"Time wasters are not authorized to contact us"
Closed lad accounts
asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 6:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is fun to do.

Lad one pretends to be the bank insider that helps you.
He wants you to keep this deal a TOTAL secret, even from the bank that employs him.

Lad 2 pretends to be the REAL "by the rulebook" banker.
Lad 2 sends you these questions.

Simply reply to Lad 2 that you didn't know this dead guy.
You cannot possible answer those questions.
You were approached by his colleague to steal the money from the bank by pretending to be a relative. Ask Lad 2 to send the questions to Lad 1 since he knows all the answers.

Then wait for Lad 1 to erupt on his next mail to you... Laughing Laughing Laughing

I will cock you in a bottle and add peper to your eyes while you will die (My lost love Lad...Morgan)
fuck off and never contact me any more get this insult to your entire family (Barrister Philip Nowoke after 9 futile trips to WU)
I don't know how you think they will be liking your asshole (Paul Mbecki - banker Lad)
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 8:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

<br>I would send the questions to Lad 1 to complete on your behalf, as you don't know the answers. Assuming he complies, send his response to Lad 2 as a large renamed .dll file attachment - for security reasons. This is especially satisfying if both lads are one in the same. Twisted Evil

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 5:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Complain as many times as possible that you can't open the attachment, of course. It's interesting to see how long that game can go on before the requirement is dropped.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 9:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got a list of questions as part of an ordinary NOK scam.

Quote:
You are therefore advice-d in your own interest to fill in the under-listed information as it is written in the deceased security File Jacket before his death.Note, That we will not tolerate any delay, mistake, erasure or cancellationas that might lead to non approval of your tendered application.The questions are as follows.1) State the full name of the deceased?2) State his nationality?3)State his occupation?4) State clearly the date the deceased died and what lead to his death?5) How old was the deceased when he died?6) The deceased left what in our custody? If cash state how much and the account number where it was left?7) Was the deceased married ? If yes, state his wife's name and how many children they had if any?8)Was the deceased residing in this country ? If yes, state his residential address in this country ?9) Was the deceased a member of any organization registered in this country?10)Any other valid information about the deceased will be helpful in your approval as his next of Kin.

And yes, that was how it was formatted!

I asked the Lawyer Lad for the answers and was sent this:

Quote:
1. The full name of the deceased, Answer: LATE DR. GEORGE W. BRUMLEY.
2. His nationality, Answer: AMERICA.
3. The deceased Customers proffession, Answer: GOLD MERCHANT
4. State clearly the date the deceased died and what led to his death? Answer: DIED ON 21ST JULY 2003 IN A PLANE CRASH
5.How old was the deceased when he died? Answer: SEVENTY (70) YEARS OLD
6. The deceased left what in our custody? If cash state how much and the account number where it was left? Answer: BOA:0036101101, ROUTING No: 9085113850, HE LEFT THE SUM OF TWENTH MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND US DOLLARS IN THIS ACCOUNT OF FIXED DEPOSIT.
7) Was the deceased married ? If yes, state his wife's name and how many children they had if any?
ANSWER..YES WAS MARRIED TO JEAN BRUMLEY. HAD TWO CHILDREN THAT DIED ALONGSIDE THEM ALSO.
.Cool Was the deceased residing in this country ? If yes, state his residential address in this country ?
Answer: - OWNER OF STE BRUMLEY & BROTHERS SARL IMPORT AND EXPORT COMPANY, OUGADOUGOU, BURKINA FASO .REG N?BF/88/5286310. HIS RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS..NO 7 AVENUE KABORE, PISSY OUAGA.
9) Was the deceased a member of any organization registered in this country? ANSWER...WAS A MEMBER OF THE INTERNATIONAL GOLD DEALERS ASSOCIATION.
10)Any other valid information about the deceased will be helpful in your approval as his next of Kin. ANSWER..WAS A PHILANTROPIST AND ENGAGED IN TO HUMANITY WORKS.

Better formatting - but the answer to question 10 is a real head-scratcher...

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 10:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

kubis wrote:

11. State the secret question and answer

And this is supposed to be from a bank?! A clear copy and paste from WU if ever there was one :-$

You could have a bit of fun with this one though, just giving the question (forget to add an answer) to your lad to include on the forms
- What is PI to 10 decimal places?
- When was the last time?
- Which Oxford college are you a fellow of?
- Why is man on this planet?
- Are morals absolute?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic