SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My first yahoo chat

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 12:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

(ED) chats with (PG), the "lawyer" in a standard NOK.

[Emoticons are in the original]

He proved a bit reluctant at first:

ED: Do you want to talk now?
ED: If you want to talk to me, then answer me!
ED: Why did you send that message if you're ignoring me now? I'm not happy!
ED: I guess it wasn't that important then. Why the fuck did you send that message if you can't be bothered answering?
ED: Well, bye for now. We can do this later.
===============================================
PG: hello
PG: are u there?
BUZZ!!!
PG: hello am here now
BUZZ!!!
ED: So am I.
BUZZ!!!
ED: Well?
BUZZ!!!
ED: I don't have all night to do this you know.
[Ah, there he is!]

ED: I know you're there...
PG: yes
ED: So, what do we talk about?
ED: Cat got your tongue?
ED: Holy Odin, this is supposed to be instant chat, not sitting around twiddling thumbs!
PG: so did you contact the bank?
ED: Of course. I sent you an email about it. Is this all you wanted to chat about?
PG: why are u sounding like that?
PG: what did the bank respond to you?
ED: They asked for ID but they weren't very clear so I asked them to spell it out.
PG: dont you have any ID?
ED: I have a passport but I can't copy that. I don't have a driver's licence (that's what boyfriends are for) Wink and photomodels don't have work IDs. Australia doesn't have a national ID card (little Johnnie wanted one but he can't do squat about it now). What's left?
ED: Yep - go on!
PG: the issue of the id will not be the problem
PG: when do you think you will pay the money to the court for the documents
ED: Fuck knows. There's nowhere around here to send money from and I'll be up here for at least the next two days. I haven't seen Ross (that's my brother) for over a year - he's been on active service and we're glad he's back alive and in one piece!
PG: ok
PG: that 2 days is ok
ED: Oh yeah - while I think of it - what's the Affidavite look like? It must be something really special to cost 2500 bucks!
PG: it is only the court who has the right to issue
ED: Just something you said that I missed - if the issue of the ID ain't such a big deal then by Skadhi's bow why did the bank ask for some to start with?
PG: remember we are talking about huge amount of money it is not all that easy to release without all this prove
ED: OK � so why isn�t it a problem any more? You're confusing me.
PG: the most important thing now is the affidavite which will be secure from the court it will be in your name
PG: the id is to compare the name with the application
PG: if really it is you
PG: but i can defend that ones the affidavite is there
ED: Who's going to fill it out? And just so I know - what's going to be on it about me? That's why I asked for an example so I could give you what you needed.
ED: But if you need the ID why say you don't need it? Freyja, soothe my aching head!
PG: i have your full name and address to fill up the affidavite
PG: the Affidavite of claim is the legal document that proved you as the rightful bonafide next of kin to the estate of late Mr.Douglas B.Dane
PG: But do you have the ID?
BUZZ!!!
ED: Is there anything else apart from the bank account? He must have had a house and a car - and with that much cash, more than one!
ED: Why did you buzz me!? I'm still here, for fuck's sake!
ED: And what ID? Tyr's hand, I told you there were problems and you didn't have anything to offer, did you?
PG: what the bank need from you is your account to transfer the money ones the affidavite is proviede if you have id fine but if you do not have let me know i will defend it OK
ED: How are you going to prove that I'm the one?
PG: I am a lawyer if you provide the affidavite i will defend the issue of the ID
ED: That's not going to be easy. Suppose they want to contact me? My folks and my friends know we've got no rellies in America and they'll say so - how do we keep this from them?
ED: Hey, I asked you the question first!
PG: what guestion
ED: About if the court wants to know more about me, duh-brain! What do you do then?
BUZZ!!!
ED: Just because I can!
ED: YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PG: i want to leave now
PG: so go ahead and contact the bank let them know you will provide the the affidavite in two days time
ED: Fine by me - AJ wants to go to bed and he's talking about a blow job, and that's got me all hot.
ED: I told the bank there'll be delays, so calm down. Get yourself a blow job. AJ says it's very soothing. Wink
ED: CYA

More to come, I'm sure...

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 12:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to the wonderful and surreal world of YIM.
Yahoo Instant Mugu.... Laughing

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
Yastreb

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 12:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And there is...

PG: do you have any other question let me know before i go
ED: I thought you wanted to go but I got this ping
PG: i want to be sure you are clear
ED: I want you to answer the question about the court asking questions about me and maybe wanting to talk to me - what are you going to do?
ED: Hurry up, AJ just called out, I can't keep him waiting too long!
BUZZ!!!
ED: Fuck you! Just answer the question!
PG: are you telling me fuck?
ED: Well it got your attention! Now answer the fucking question! What will you do if the court wants to contact me?
PG: I here to as your lawyer what ever the court want they will ask me not you
ED: And if they want more info? What will you tell them?
PG: the anly info the want for the affidavite of claim is your full name and address
ED: Somehow I think that for 28 million they'll want a teensy bit more...
PG: it is the bank that is transfering the money that is why they required the affidavite you will pay the court and they will issue the affidavite and sign then i will sign on your behalf that is all
PG: then the transfer will be done
ED: For your sake, I hope so! Odin Alfador tells us to trust our instincts, and I have a feeling that this court business is going to cause me grief...
PG: no
PG: all the court required from you is to pay the fee usd2.500 and they will issue the affidavite
ED: I trust the Lord of the Aesir - His wisdom is true - you'd better walk carefully in this. Don't let me down!
PG: trust me all will be well
ED: Well, maybe. CYA
PG: as soon as you pay the fee to the court every is done so feel free
PG: what do you meant by CYA,
ED: Fuck me - you don't know? CYA = See ya = goodbye, talk later!
PG: i don understand you
ED: Do you understand GOODBYE?
PG: why are you sounding this way?
PG: we never conclude
ED: BECAUSE I WANT TO GO AND HAVE SEX AND YOU WON'T STOP BUTTING IN!
PG: why do you tell me that?

I didn't reply as Eliza had other things to do...

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Final Boss
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 1:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Yahoo Instant Mugu.... Laughing
Laughing

f you ever mail me again i will go straight to the police and trust me theyll get you.-joshua manvell
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 2:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@yastreb - sometimes they say the funnier stuff on chat, don't they? hehehe

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 2:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's rather to the point....good stuff. Very Happy

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
Yastreb

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 8:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I decided to call him up again:

ED: For your information; I had a really good time after we stopped chatting. I think AJ was all worked up by the delay!

In time he replied.

ED: You called?
PG: no you never give me your number
PG: how are things?
ED: No, you duh-brain, called as in wanted to chat?
PG: okey
ED: Fine, go ahead!
PG: did you contact the bank as to know when you will provide the affidavite?
ED: I thought you wanted to chat, not go on about your business! Tyr's hand, you're so boring!
PG: the business is important then what ever you feel you want to chat ok
ED: Well, I can do fuck all about it now - the bank knows about the delay. So I thought I'd get to know you. Have you lived in London all your life?
ED: What do you like about it the most?
PG: are u married?
ED: Excuse me, answer my question first!
PG: I have alot of things to do now in the office as there is much people in my office
PG: i will get back to you latter ok
ED: OK! Then we'll answer our questions. Deal?
ED: I said; is that a deal?

I can imagine my question about London must have thrown him, so he nade an excuse and left.

Sand Timer x 7
HitchHiker
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I have alot of things to do now in the office as there is much people in my office

AH! Good old London vernacular. Laughing

We all speak like that.

Much people in the office.
Tottenham scored much goals against Arsenal.
How many is that doggy in the window?

you bloody nigeria scammer you scamm me of 6,800pounds : Billy a cheque scammer.
Closed lad accounts x? Easter EggMortar x2
Ninja Bloody hell I've been ninja'd
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to help 419Eater.com fight the good fight]</a>
firepilot
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 10:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What is it with these African scammers and always using the "buzz" function on YIM? Its just such a dead giveway that it is a scammer, when some message box pops up and someone just keeps buzzing me over and over before ever saying anything.

One time I just starting "buzz"ing them right back, to see how long they would keep doing it. I think once for a few minutes, it was just nothing but buzzes back and forth
Yastreb

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And it continues...

BUZZ!!!
ED: Yes I am.
PG: why keeping quite?
ED: True. Now, where were we yesterday?
PG: first of all,have you make the payment?
ED: Holy Odin... don't you ever relax, smell the roses, get your rocks off? Is it always business?
PG: Answer my question first have make the payment?
ED: You still owe me an answer from yesterday, remember?
PG: Is that yesterday question more important then this deal?
ED: You agreed to answer my question (about life in London) and I agreed to answer your question (if I'm married) . I asked if it was a deal, you said yes, and that means you gave your word! We of the Aesir keep our word... do you?
PG: what do you want to know about london?
ED: Then what's the best part of life in London? What's worth seeing? I mean to go there some day.
PG: Do you want to come to london?
ED: Eventually. That's not answering my question though, is it?
PG: all this question is not important for now,while there is huge amout waiting for us in the bank
PG: pls if you are not interested to receive this money notify me immediately as to look for another person

[This should not have come as a surprise...]

PG: I AM NOT HEAR FOR A JOKE OK
ED: Merciful Freyja! You agree to answer my question and then you just ignore it!
ED: I'm not joking either! What the fuck do you think this is - some sort of game? Like fuck it is!
PG: I BELIVED YOU MUST BE A JOKER
ED: O RLY? Care to explain why you think that?
PG: Are we talking about the business or how london look like?
ED: OK, we'll talk business if that's all you care about! And the answer is no, we didn't get to head back to Sydney today - AJ's car broke down. Ross has agreed to take us back tomorrow, but it's not good odds on us getting back before COB Friday. That's a problem because of the Australia Day long weekend - nothing before Tuesday.
PG: The bank called me on telephone this moring that they never had from you and you dont even care ,you are there asking me about london,did i contacted you b/c of london?
ED: I didn't contact the bank because the document is yours to collect. They have nothing to do with getting it - you do that. That dike Dyke has no right to tell you what's on my mind. Stupid bitch should keep to her accounts and stop trying to psychoanalyse me.
PG: So when are you making the payment?knowing fully well that is the only thing holding this transfer?
ED: Either tomorrow or Tuesday.
PG: Why not try do it tomorrow? to enable us conclude this transfer
ED: If I can I will. I don't know what Western Union offices I can find on the way. Also, since you can bet Ross and AJ will be with you all the time, I won't be able to keep it from them - which is important since we have to keep this quiet, as well you know.
PG: when do you think you will be alone to do it?
ED: Totally NFI. I can only hope and try, but no guarantees for Friday.
PG: To perfect all this documents legally in your name.
To perfect all this documents legally in your name.
PG: and send to the bank and copy to you
ED: Is that a question?
PG: no am telling you what we are going to do that we to To perfect all this documents legally in your name and send to the bank and copy to you
PG: so try do it on friday to enable us conclude this transfer by next week
ED: Fine - I just didn't see it coming.
ED: And I said I'd be trying - and that there are no guarantees. Are you that stroppy with your colleagues? I thought by talking about things we'd break the ice a bit, but that doesn't seem to be your way.
PG: i hope you are still with info to send the money?
ED: It's in my PDA.
PG: OK
PG: but where are you now?WRITING
ED: What?
PG: Where are you at present?
ED: In the Blue Mountains. Why?
PG: i just want to know
ED: Funny, that - I just wanted to know about London and you chucked a wobbly! Is it my turn?
PG: i asked to know if it is a place you could locate western uinon
PG: but in all this delay did you get intouch to the bank as to know your position?
ED: Now why should I not be surprised?
ED: Remember what I said - the bank shouldn't give a hairy rat's ass if I take a little longer. Since when do banks want to encourage people to withdraw millions? I thought they'd want to keep it!
ED: I'll just check...
ED: Yep!
PG: contact the bank let them know your position

[That's a relief - he didn't ask about where I was!]

ED: I still don't understand why they care about this. It's not like it's their money! But if you insist...
PG: Yes the affidavite is a classified documents that will cover the funds remittance which copies shall also be sent to you before the funds arrival in your bank.this documents legally in your name
ED: Well that's just fine... but why is the bank in such a tearing hurry to know about it? They don't have to like it, they just have to do it (something my brother says a lot)!
PG: yes they are in hurry b/c that is the legal document that proved you as the rightful bonafide next of kin to the estate of late Mr.Douglas B.Dane
PG: if you can't provide it the bank will suspect
ED: But as long as they get it, why should they care how long it takes if it's totally legitimate?
PG: b/c the bank knew as the rightful bonafide next of kin to the estate of late Mr.Douglas B.Dane you supposed to have the affidavite with you.
PG: and that is the reason why you do not need to delay as to provide to them
ED: Fine. I'll drop them a line to let them know the affidavite may be a while longer.
ED: I suppose a few words about London are too much to ask?
PG: droping few word to the bank as to know your possition is very important and let them know the day you will send the affidavite
ED: Doesn't stop you from telling me about your home town does it?!
PG: you willvisit me here in london as soon as the business through there you will see things in by your self
ED: Now that I will hold you to! And FYI I'm single but with a steady boyfriend. Happy now?
ED: Late thought - the bank told me: "IT IS IMPORTANT YOU SEND A COPY OF YOUR ID CARD OR ANY THING THAT WILL PROVE YOUR PHOTO". What do I tell them about that?
PG: I am going out for break
BUZZ!!!
ED: Well, have an answer for me when you get back! I'll contact the bank when you do
BUZZ!!!
ED: That was because you did!

Sand Timer x 7
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 3:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@yastreb - Infuriating them in realtime is such a rush, isn't it? Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic