SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

I know lads are lazy, but this girl takes the cake...

View next topic
View previous topic

ChainYanker
Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 12:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Victoria the Unicorn Seller does not like paperwork. The first time I asked her for my unicorn's vet record and birth certificate, she copied the minutes of a computer software meeting and inserted the word "unicorn" in the title.
I've spent a week demanding that she give me the actual real papers. Finally, she gave in and sent me my information. Was it an attachement, lovingly hand-made in MS Paint? No, it was another cut-and-paste job. I swear, I am not making a word of this up:

Victoria wrote:
Unicorn vet records

"Detecting rabies in Unicorn:
Rabid animals may become depressed and retire to dark, quiet retreats. Wild animals, especially skunks, lose their fear of humans. The animals may show signs of paralysis such as abnormal facial expressions, drooping head, sagging jaw, paralysed hind limbs or excessive drooling.
Some animals may show extreme excitement and aggression..... They can attack suddenly, ferociously, and unpredictably. They may gnaw and bite their own limbs, and may attack stationary objects or other animal. Bouts of aggressive, rabies-induced behaviour often alternate with periods of exhaustion and depression." The only way to test a dog for rabies is to get him euthanized in order to check for traces in his brain. Some doctors advise to observe the Unicorn two to three weeks after the bite. But rabies is rare among domesticated animals. But if you're really concerned about this thing, go to the doctor and ask him. But as what I said, you can never tell if aUnicorn has rabies or not by just simply looking at it. Some say that aggressiveness is a sign for rabies. It is a myth. Any Unicorn can be aggressive depending on its owner. Many Unicorn are aggressive and have no rabies

Unicorn AKC Papers
There are three main sources of AKC registered Unicorn - serious breeders, pet shops, and backyard Unicorn producers. The best quality Unicorn come from serious, ethical breeders who breed as a hobby, only for the betterment of the breed and not for monetary gain.
It's not always easy to find the serious, dedicated breeders. A good place to start is the American Kennel Club, 51 Madison Avenue, New York, NY, Ask for the address of the secretary of the national club ("Parent Breed Club") of the breed you are interested in. You will find the majority of ethical breeders belong to and support their national breed club.
The national breed club can put you in touch with breeders near you who can supply you with information about the breed and who may have Unicorn.
In searching for a quality Unicorn you may find yourself bogged down in some peculiar Unicorn terminology. This terminology needs to be understood in order to make a rational decision on selecting both a breeder and a Unicorn. Let's go over some of these terms.
This is perhaps the most confusing issue when it comes to buying a Unicorn. "AKC papers" means different things to different people. Some people think "papers" means the AKC registration slip. Other people think "papers" means the Unicorn's pedigree (the family tree listing his ancestors.) Which is it? Of what value are "papers" anyway? so try and get what am trying to tell you. okay these is just her information..
Your maximum bid: US $ 500
Enter US $500 or more
End time: 10 hours 25 mins (Jan-27-08 19:09:10 PST)
Shipping costs: US $6.50
US Postal Service First Class MailŪ
Service to United States
(more services)
Ships to: Worldwide
Item location: Fresno, Nigeria, West Africa
History: 1 bid
High bidder: cy_palmyra( 63)

Unicorn Birth Certificate

Item Specifics - Item Condition
Condition: New

Animal : Unicorn Breed : Shih Tzu
Product Type : CUSTOM ADOPTION CERTIFICATE

The winning bidder will receive the following item(s):
CUSTOM NOVELTY CERTIFICATE
SHIH TZU - ADOPTION / BIRTH CERTIFICATE
C U S T O M M A D E W I T H
UNICORN'S NAME and FAMILY NAME and DATE of ADOPTION or BIRTH CERTIFICATE.
Above picture does not show true print quality.
CERTIFICATES ARE:
1. CUSTOMIZED with UNICORN NAME of your choice ...
Please send FULL NAME: Shih Tzu
2. CUSTOMIZED with YOUR FAMILY NAME
and
DATE of ADOPTION or BIRTH of your choice ...
3. COMPLETE with a place for your dog's PAW PRINTS ...
4. ALSO HAS INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR BREED ...
TEMPERAMENT - CARE - WEIGHT & HEIGHT - LIFE EXPECTANCY, etc.
5. Official "red white blue and proud" gold seal ...
6. QUALITY PAPER ... printed on SOUTHWORTH LINEN COVER STOCK 65 lb. 25% Cotton
7. ACTUAL MEASUREMENT: 11" x 8 1/2"

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony
Ambush7
"kak shoveler"

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 1:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I know alot of AKC judges and reps. I'll ask them when the AKC started giving papers to unicorns. Rolling Eyes At least on the birth certificate the condition is new. Razz
HellRyder
Pale Tracker

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 4:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No RSOT?? not even one?? How can that be...

Demand a certified copy on an official stationary...

United Kingdom x2 United States x2 Nigeria
Mortar 's
Closed lad accounts 's

Pith Helmet ARK: Tamale (Ghana) - Porto Novo (Benin): "it is a Hollywood movie"

Get your ninja sword and throwing stars here
NO MENTOR & NEW TO BAITING? Here's how to do it!
steveperry
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Here is a lil' sumthin' i dug up about unicorns. I think it would be awesome if you could incorporate some of this into the bait. Maybe some photos of the horn being tested or something

Quote:
How to Test Real Unicorn Horn

Medieval pharmacists believed in the power of the Unicorn as a medicine, and the Unicorn even became the apothecaries' symbol. According to St. Hildegard, who passionately believed in the power of the Unicorn to heal illness, the Unicorn's strength came from the fact that once a year, it returned to drink the waters and eat the vegetation of paradise.

Ground Unicorn horn was said to cure fever, plague, epilepsy, rabies, gout, and a host of other ailments. Unicorn liver was a cure for leprosy. Shoes made of Unicorn leather assured healthy feet and legs, and a belt of Unicorn leather worn around the body warded off plague and fever. Belief in the power of the Unicorn was widely held in England until the mid- I 700s.

In order to distinguish "real" alicorn from false alicorn, elaborate tests were devised. Among them are the following:

Place scorpions under a dish with apiece of horn. If the scorpions die in a matter of hours, the horn is real.
Feed arsenic to pigeons, followed by a dose of Unicorn horn. If the pigeons live, the horn is genuine.
Draw a ring on the floor with the horn. If the horn is real, a spider will not be able to cross the ring.
Place the horn in cold water. If the water bubbles but remains cold, the horn came from a Unicorn.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 2:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It might not have a RSOT, but at least it comes with
Quote:
5. Official "red white blue and proud" gold seal ...
hehehe

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari [email protected] & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & [email protected] - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 2:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Animal : Unicorn Breed : Shih Tzu
Product Type : CUSTOM ADOPTION CERTIFICATE

The winning bidder will receive the following item(s):
CUSTOM NOVELTY CERTIFICATE
SHIH TZU - ADOPTION / BIRTH CERTIFICATE

Amazingly honest though, she does tell you the certificate is fake up front.

If you cross your new unicorn with a poodle, would it produce a Shihtz-Poo?

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 2:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My lord that girl is LAZY. Shocked How has she managed to stay in business this long? Break her CY. You have all this money to spend on Unicorns, she needs to be a better salesman.

F****** d*** motherf***** if you really sent the f****** money why don't you send the f****** control number at once cos I don't really have the time to f*** around with you anymore....you messed up my own Chritsmas too. Nathan "The Potty Mouth" Hitman

If you dont know you are now the Company Police. The Annoyed Check Lad

BACK the ATTACK

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic