SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

From being scammed to being a baiter!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
OldSchoolBaiter
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was being scammed by a Lad and I found this site!

I have immediately went into bait mode with her. I made a new email account, new Yahoo messanger account. I had her delete my old info, (she didnt have any REAL personal info from me) but why waste a good email right?

I am now about to send her on the ride of her life, chasing moneygrams, visiting western unions, and standing at the Airport waiting to see me!!

She now believes my name is Richard Diggler. But my friends call me Dick. Endgame for me is her holding a sign that says "I Love Dick" at the airport!

Wish me luck and again, THANK YOU FOR THIS SITE!!! You probably just saved me a BOATLOAD of cash. Cash that will be donated to this site to help people like me.

"Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.� - Sun Tzu

Last edited by OldSchoolBaiter on Wed Jan 23, 2008 10:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Duckmeister
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome, OSB.

Sorry you lost money but at least you've found the good guys now Smile

Grab a Mentor if you need one but above all, BAIT SAFE.

Nigeria Benin United Kingdom Australia Malaysia Mortar x5

YOU WIL NEVER TOUCH MONEY AGAIN BITCH SEEUM THIS IS YOUR LAST MONEY UNTIL 2010, WATCH ... the erudite Barbara Johns0n, Bank Manager.

YOU AND YOUR FATHER AND FAMILY GO DIE FOR SUFFER , YOU GO DIE FOR CAR ACCIDNT BASTARD THIEF , YOU WANT TO USE THIS SYSTEM TO STEAL FROM DR D*****N ,
YOU GO DIE FOR POVERTY -Prince ben Oma

I THINK YOU DON SPOIL MY KOREA MAN WHEY WANT TO PAY ME 2,000$ WAIT FOR YOUR REWARD . NA SO NIGERIA PEOPLE DEY HUSTLE ? . I GO GET YOU DOWN , LET US WAIT AND SEE - Prince ben Omar (again)
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome aboard

It is unfortunate that you lost $50 to the scum but yes it could have been much more.

If you have not allready done so read through the romance sticky (conveniently located in my siggy line or towards the top of the romance forum), it will be great to help you understand how both scammers and baiters operate.

May I ask who it was that was scamming you, we may be able to provide better advice by knowing

There is a mentor request thread if you would like a mentor, be sure to ask for a romance baiting mentor if possible, they will be better suited to getting you started.

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
OldSchoolBaiter
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you for the replys.

I emailed Cherry about a mentor. Although, I believe you are right about requesting a romance mentor as I feel this will be my chosen line of work do to my circumstance.

The lads name... Esther Johnson (email addy [email protected])

I have several pics and managed to take a screenshot of her on webcam just a few moments ago. She is posing as the daughter of a Cocoa and Gold merchant from Serria Leone. States her father was black, and mother was white. Her pics and the webcam look nothing alike.

After reading through the letter archives, I feel absolutely foolish for falling for some of this. But hindsight is always 20/20 right?

Well all she did was make a baiter who is going to be working with a renewed ZEAL!

Any and all help making her life miserable would be GREAT! Please, you experienced and amazing men and women of craft, make her life miserable!!!

"Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.� - Sun Tzu
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If the scammer's working on webcam I'd definately be interested in having a shot at her. You'd be amazed what humiliating things you can get them to do in front of a webcam Twisted Evil

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

By all means!!!

I look forward to your posts!!

justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 3:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome OSB. Like the others I am sorry you lost money but I am glad you found the Eater before it got any worse. Have at em Twisted Evil

F****** d*** motherf***** if you really sent the f****** money why don't you send the f****** control number at once cos I don't really have the time to f*** around with you anymore....you messed up my own Chritsmas too. Nathan "The Potty Mouth" Hitman

If you dont know you are now the Company Police. The Annoyed Check Lad

BACK the ATTACK
up_and_under
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 8:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

$50 for education - not too bad in my books!

Go to an IT training course, expect to pay up to $5K for Mon-Fri sessions

Wink Glad you didn't lose anymore!

Mugu Reseller Russia x lost count Ukraine x too many Senegal x 2

When your finished playing with them, make sure you post all the info on a public website

http://www.romancescam.com/forum/index.php for all romance scams
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic