SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

My new work ID is HOS material

View next topic
View previous topic

Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 6:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Our company badges are swiped thru magnetic strip readers until they finish their slow process of RFID chip readers. In the building I'm in, it's divided into four sections and you have to swipe to enter the next section. Wear and tear eventually causes the strip reader to fail on some of the attempts, whereupon it becomes necessary to get a new badge.

I was in that situation this morning. I got tired of the 50% rejection rate from the strip readers, so I went to go get a new badge made. They pulled a digitized photo from the file so I wasn't re-photo'd.

However, what they've done now is change the shape of my head on my new ID. It's stretched out from side to side, (or flattened from top to bottom), and it's past the point of what I've seen on some lad IDs. First thing I thought of when I saw it was the Hall of Shame....except that this is one submission that I can't really make.

The badge maker noticed the flattened head, and said I could be re-photo'd. Problem is, two people were busy candyassing around the camera, held up on something, and we weren't sure if they would ever get to me. I was told that I could come back in a day or two and the situation would be rectified.

Meantime, I guess I'll have to endure the situation until time becomes available for me to take care of it.

Or, I could wait three months, at which piont the badge will need replacing anyway due to wear and tear.

I think I will slap one of my lads tonight for this one.

"On the 21st of April 2001, my client? His wife and their three children were involved in a plane crash of Union Transport Africans Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin Republic on the December 26,2003" Barrister Olorunshogo Williams, 25 October 2004.

"I am in reciept of your mail,i want you to know that you are really getting on my nerves." Burt Hardley, Wellkang International, 20 November 2007

"Please worry, we have already advice the FBI and they don't need to call you. They are very brianliant and intelident. They will get you soon. " Mr. Paul Rogers, Global Medical Equipment, 20 November 2007

As of 26 February 2009, $2,231,983.53 of fake checks and money orders have been intercepted and removed from circulation.
packman
Aye Spel Betterrer

Location: In his own little world but it's ok, they know him there.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ya ..that sounds like a plan... slap a lad. its all there fault anyway Laughing

The receipt you send is totally invisible ok-Kelly

FUCK YOU SMALL BOI YOU ARE POOR IN HEAD AND SOUL
AND GOD WILL PUNISH YOU FOR SCAMMING HOUNST MEN LIKE ME.. Segun Akintemi
Click here to support 419Eater.com
pony <-- I got a pony WAHOO Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x3
Mr. Green
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 8:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

With the guys in your ID department, it sounds like the picture in your avatar might work.

Sand Timer 25 months, <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1014373">Mr. Scot</a> "Skipper has never communicated to us since the campaign event took place last year. we did'nt get a cent from that event either."
Sand Timer 24 months, <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=119437">Mr. Uche-uka</a> "There is no way that I would have put in this enermous amount of time, work and money without being serious with this huge task ahead of building and running an orphanage."
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Click here to donate to 419Eater</a>
TheGreatOok
CATBINGO

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 8:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Barry, since I have been making badges for my company the past week, I have seen what you are talking about. I think the guy who brought up your badge to reprint was just being lazy himself. The badge making programs I have seen usually have a "snap to aspect" function for the picture. That way it brings it back to the proper pixels up and down and you look normal. You should not have to retake your picture.

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 8:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ MrGreen: ROTFLMAO!!!!!!

@ TG Ook: I agree, they should not have to retake my picture.

No big deal, but I couldn't help find this situation amusing!

"On the 21st of April 2001, my client? His wife and their three children were involved in a plane crash of Union Transport Africans Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin Republic on the December 26,2003" Barrister Olorunshogo Williams, 25 October 2004.

"I am in reciept of your mail,i want you to know that you are really getting on my nerves." Burt Hardley, Wellkang International, 20 November 2007

"Please worry, we have already advice the FBI and they don't need to call you. They are very brianliant and intelident. They will get you soon. " Mr. Paul Rogers, Global Medical Equipment, 20 November 2007

As of 26 February 2009, $2,231,983.53 of fake checks and money orders have been intercepted and removed from circulation.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic