SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Don't die just yet Mary (ongoing)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Zapit
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 12:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

MARY IS DYING FROM THE BIG C

I was not going to publish this one because it started out as a very dry bait but then the good barrister coped an attitude about the attorney form that I sent to him to fill out. It's only 16 pages long....thank you Dog Dine....so I don't know what his problem is!. Anyway, He just was not going to do it, so the good barrister and Mary decided to call my bluff but they lost! I figured what the hell, these baits are a dime a dozen, so I would dig in my heels and act like a mule and just see what happens. Well he is going to do it, so he says, but is fussing about the money part in the form! The barrister seems like a couple of notches above your typical lad and uses a lot of high dollar words...it just cracks me up to read them. He also gets offended real easly and thinks he is top dog in his ghetto which is the way I like it!
If nothing else, this bait will be something of interest to the new comers, I hope.

1-12-08 (11:49PM her time)
IP: 78.138.2.196 Nigeria

MY BELOVED,

Please read this slowly and carefully, as it may be one of the most important emails you ever get.I am Mrs.Mary NXXa from Greece. I was married to Late Roy NXXa.The CEO VeXXrol LiXk uk.Ltd, a seasoned contractor in London.

He died on Monday, 31 July, 2002 in spain. We were married for eleven years without a child. After his death I decided not to re-marry or get a child outside my matrimonial home. When my late husband was alive, he deposited the sum of GBP10.5 Million Pounds in a bank in London U.k,which is now wasting there. My Doctor told me that I would not last for the next three months due to cancer problem.

Having known my condition I decided to donate these funds to better the lives of the less privileged. I need honest and trust worthy individual that will utilize this money in accordance with my instruction. I want the funds to be used in funding religious organizations,orphanages and less privileged propagating the word of God.I took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this money and my husband relatives are very unkind to me and I don't want my husbands hard earned money to be misused. I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going.

I know that I am going to be in the bosom of the Lord. Exodus 14 VS 14 says that the lord will fight my course and I shall hold my peace. As soon as I receive your reply, I shall give you the contact of the Bank,and my Attorney in London. For legitimacy, he will also issue you a letter of authority that will empower you as the original-beneficiary of this fund. I want you to always pray for me, any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing for another individual for this same purpose.Dear Beloved, Please Reply to [email protected]

Remain blessed.
Yours sincerely,
Mary NXXa(Mrs)

Dear Mrs NXXa,

I am very sorry to hear about your illness. I hope you are not in much pain!
My wife just died 6 months ago from Cancer so I know what you are going through. How can I help you?

With Kindness,
TXX MXXXi

1-14-08 (14:28:51 -0800 (PST))

Dear beloved TXX MXXXXXI,

Complements of the season and may the peace of the lord be with you and your family.
Honestly you have a kind heart and spirit.Please do not blame me for this decision that i have taking to give away my late husbads legacy to a total stranger,but i know that the will of God will be done.Ohh My God,i wish i had a child of my own and i wish your wife would have been alife to see the goodness of the lord right now in our lives.

I am very weak in the spirit and can not do anything with this funds considering the fact that i am incapacitated and can not go through the process of retrieving my late husbands funds.And thats why i seek your help and assitance to help me retrive the funds and use it for the good works of charity.You have nothing to worry about my beloved,for my late husbands attorney will direct you accordingly.

Please you need to get in contact with him as i have no time left here on planet earth as the doctors from the institue of cancer here have confirmed it that i have just 2months to stay on earth.I am not afraid of death since i know that i will be in the bossom of the lord.
All i need is just to see that the funds are secured and used accordingly to establish a charity home in my name.

I have also decided to let go off 15% for you and your family once the funds is secured under your custody.Please promise me that you will not let me down on the long run,and let this venture be confidential to enable things work out the way i have planned.
You can contact my late husbands attorney with the informations below:

NAME:GXXs NXXn
CONTACT EMAIL:[email protected]

Please keep me informed once you do.find attached my picture at the hospital.

Remain blessed and have a happy new year.
Mary

1-14-08
[email protected]

Mr. NXXan,

Mrs. Mary NXXma contacted me in regards to her dying wish to set up a charity home in her name. The picture she sent me reminds me of my wife during her last days and it just brought tears to my eyes. I will do what ever it takes to make these last days on earth joyfull for her! She asked me to contact you about the details.

Thank you,
TXX MXXXi

1-15-08 (02:53:28 -0800 (PST))

XXX Consulting.
Birmingham, United Kingdom.
Private e-mail: [email protected]
Tel: +44 XXX 572 3XX6

{I like his disclaimer..just adds such a nice touch!

CONFIDENTIAL NOTICE:

This e-mail message is for the sole use of the intended recipient and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any review, use, distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive for the recipient),please contact the sender by reply email and delete all copies of this message.

Attention: TXX MXXXk,

I wish to acknowledge the receipt of your email.Regarding the statement sent,I want to let you know that I have been called upon and carefully detailed on this by Mrs.Mary NXXXa, with respect to her intentions to distribute the funds from her husband to the less privileged.

I want to use this opportunity to let you know that she meant well in contacting you and I have in turn promised to assist and make sure that the funds are transferred to you for proper use according to her wish.

For me to commence the necessary legal paper works,I would like you to furnish me with the following informations:

1.FULL NAME
2.PERSONAL PHONE AND FAX NUMBERS
3.CONTACT ADDRESS
4.NATIONALITY
5.MARITAL STATUS
6.SEX
7.OCCUPATION
8.IDENTITY WHICH MAYBE YOUR DRIVERS LICENSE OR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT THROUGH SCANNING (If you do not have a scanner,you can simply send across the serial number on your DL or International passport)
9.AGE

Please endeavor to send this information in good time because we do not have much time.As soon as I get this from you,I will officially introduce you to the bank Where the money is deposited,anticipating your urgent response.Find attached a copy of my ID.

Cordially yours ,

Barr.GXX NXXXn.

PS:Please do inform Mrs.NXXXa that I have instructed you to obtain a FORMAL LETTER OF AUTHORIZATION from her,this letter will give you a formal empowerment to act on all matters regarding this issue and also will go a long way in helping me in the court processes.

{The part about, "I have to take my drugs now" made me laugh...good one}

1-16-08 (9:00AM)
IP: 195.245.108.122 Satellite Provider

Dear Beloved brother MXXXi,

Greetings in the name of the lord. How is it going??have you gotten in contact with the attorney?? Please keep me posted on the regular.

The joy of the lord is my strenght and i am gratefull to God for bringing across someone like you with a good heart to help me fullfill my dreams before i die.I will like to know you more my beloved.

I love you my beloved,you are my brother,sister and all and all now.Please do take care of things as the attorney will direct you accordingly on what to do.HAVE PEACE!!!!!

I have to take my drugs now.

Remain blessed.

Mary.

1-16-08 (9:02AM)

Mary has asked me to forward the previouse email,she said she is finding it difficult to email you.
What about the informations i required from you??
Have a nice day.
GXX

1-16-08

Barrister GXX NXXXn,

The following is the information that you have requested:

1.TXX MXXXi
2.cell 1-6XX-5X7-33XX, fax 1-206-338-6649
3.4XX1 SunnXXXde Ave., Seattle, WA. 98103-8436 (USA)
4.White
5.single
6.Lots of it!
7.Condom Resales
8.Passport, drivers license and birth certificate attached (labeled: PASSPORT)

My company attorney requested that I send you the following form (labeled: ATTORNEY INFO) to be completely filled out as required by the United States government. I did not give him any details about what I was doing and he didn't want to know. He just said that any time a barrister represents a United States national , this form MUST be filled out correctly and returned as soon as possible. That way I will not get into any trouble with the IRS. He said that you would understand because you are a Barrister and could follow the instructions on the form.

After this is complete, we can move forward with helping Mary fulfill her wish.

I have made contact with her.
Best regards,

TXX MXXXXi

1-17-08 (4:48AM my time)

Dear beloved brother TXX,

May the peace of the lord be with you.I must thank you once again for being here for me.Honestly your words give me hope and life,you are indeed an ANGEL!!have peace my beloved!!
I feel pains all over and my heart fails me by the day.
Your prayers is much more important to me,i need you to help me fullfill this dreams.
your sister in christ

Mary.

{He picked right up on my humor so I need to careful about how I joke with him. He also uses the word modalities which I have not run into yet}

1-17-08 (5:00PM His time)

Hello Mr. MXXXi,

Thank you very much for you prompt and positive response,I see you have a wonderful sense of humor too any way straight to business,With the required identification materials in place I believe I am now equpit and can go ahead to open up the change of ownership/beneficiary file on your behalf at the Royal crown court here in London.A day for a brief hearing with the probate officials of the family devision will be set aside and with all things being equal I believe in less than 3 working days I will be able to put in place all the required legal approvals we need to proceed with the claim proper.I hope you understand that this is a very sensitive issue and it's best you give me your maximum attention because I will be needing a lot of it.Tomorrow I will start of the necessary enquirers into this at the Royal crown and will update you accordingly.

Then again you must also understand that this matter should be treated with the strictest confidence because of security reasons,this is strictly between the 3 of us and no other 3rd party so I wonder how your attorney got to know about this?I simply believe that there is no way he will would have known about this without you intimating him with details.Please let this not repeat next time.I am going to solicit on your behalf on all matters relating to this issue and if you feel I am not qualified enough to handle this matter then you let know know point blank.Please do have in mind that you got introduced to me by my client Mrs.Nxxxa and you and I are not into any agreement which is very normal between a clients and his attorney,I have been serving the Nxxxa family for close to 25 years and have still been at my client's service after her husbands death and still willing to make sure we get through this change of ownership process in one piece without me giving you any doubt to trust me.

I am not been paid for my services and this is a promise I have made to Mrs.Nxxxa,I am going to go through this legal duly process with you and I am not asking you for a dime for myself personally.Once the funds has finally been transfered into your possession I will be required to meet up with you in the US for the both of us to discuses and plan out modalities on how to set us this foundation for my client.I will be willing to go through this process with you till the end.

I am a Christian and I hope you are too?My interest in this venture is not basically for the money involved in this rather I am doing this for the reward I will get in heaven,I hereby advice you to set you mind towards this aim as it will help us actualize our objectives which is making sure this woman dies a fulfilled woman.Her joy strictly depends on us and we we will not on any occasion let her down on any occasion.

I need your assurance on this particular matter,TRUST is the only bedrock to success and I want to be able to trust you 100%.I want need you to reassure me once more that you will not on any occasion or on under any circumstance take advantage of this situation.We are both strangers to each other but that does not matter trust can always build a bridge between your heart and ours.

The form you have required I fill out I must say is really a tedious process but I will try my best to fill it out as soon as I make out time to.I hope you understand? Problem with the IRS at this point is nothing to worry about, everything will be taken care of and you will obtain documents to back up.By the way this is an inheritance procedure and we all can tell the difference between income tax and inheritance tax.

I have asked to ask Mrs.Nxxxa to provide you with a formal letter of Authorization,where is this letter?The whole process will be slow is I do not have this letter as soon as possible.
Hoping to hear from you soon.
Best regards,
Gxx Nxxxn

1-17-08 (6:00PM His time)

Hello Mr.Mxxxi,

The Attorney form demands I make clear the fees involved in my services and like I said I am not asking you for any fee at the moment,what really matters at this point are charges which might arise from the legal processes/court levies,and these I am yet to ascertain and will make inquires into them like I mentioned previously in my email to you.

I do hope I will receive the letter of authorization as soon as possible in other for me to proceed as planned.

Please let's make good use of the little time we have,you and I know that my client has less time to spend with us on earth.
Thank you once more.
Sincerely,
Gxx Nxxxn.

{gee wiz....thats with the caps anyway?}

1-18-08 (1:34PM his time)
IP:78.138.2.196 Nigeria

DEAR MR.MxxxI,

WITH SPECIAL REGARDS TO YOUR MAIL DATED THE 17/1/08,I WISH TO EXPRESS MY APPRECIATION FOR THE INFORMATIONS REQUESTED OF ME.HOWEVER,I WISH TO INFORM YOU THAT THE INFORMATION WHICH YOU SEEK ARE PROFESSIONALLY CONFIDENTIAL AND AS SUCH ARE PROTECTED BY LAW AND THE BAR.THAT IS TO SAY THAT,THERE ARE PROCEDURES TO BE OBSERVED BEFORE SUCH INFORMATION BE RELEASED.FIRST,YOU HAVE TO EXECUTE A CONSENSUS AGREEMENT WHICH WILL BE FORWARDED TO MY LOCAL BAR FOR THEIR EXPRESS PERMISSION.UNTIL THIS IS DONE,I MOST HUMBLY DECLINE TO BE INDISCREET WITH SUCH VITAL INFORMATION.KINDLY BEAR WITH ME FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE THIS MAY CAUSE YOU.

FURTHER DETAILS FOR THE LOCAL BAR PERMIT WILL BE FORWARDED UPON REQUEST.BUT ON MY OWN ADVICE AS YOUR LOCAL REPRESENTATIVE HERE,IT WILL BE BEST YOU FOLLOW MY INSTRUCTIONS AND PROCEED WITH ME IN HELPING MARY SECURE THE FUNDS.

AS THE REQUEST MIGHT CAUSE US PROCESSES AND AS YOU KNOW IT IS NOT WISE FOR MY CLIENTS HEALTH STATUS AND FOR THE FACT THAT SHE WANTS THIS VENTURE FINALIZED AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

I WILL OWEVER SEEK YOUR GO AHEAD FOR ME TO PROCEED AS PLANNED.

BEST REGARDS,

Gxx NxxxN.

{This is when the BS gets really thick! When she said briefs I thought she needed new panties because she was in the hospital and all, but after looking it up in the dictionary I found that it was a legal term....stupid me!}

1-18-08

Dear beloved Angel,

Greetings in the name of the lord.I hope all is well my beloved,how is the ventutre going??
I have not heared from you,and is unike you.Please i hope everything is ok?

How is it going with Gxxs?

I really need briefs on the processing of this venture at least to enable me guide you and gus spiritualy.Please i need to hear from you,as i have no time left for me here on planet earth.
Note:I have been praying over everything and my heart keeps on drawing to you.Who are you?Angel sent from heaven? i guess so!! I pray this relationship grows into something stronger.

Your dear sister in Christ Jesus.

Mary

1-18-08

My beloved Mary of the lamb,

The ventutre has halted for the moment. My heart so aches for you and your pain. You may want to pray just a little harder for Gxx. He has a task presented before him by the angle of goodness. The earth trembles as he procrastinates his decision to do the right thing, but god will slay satan
and lead him on the right path!
He needs to fill out a lengthy attorney form but satan is sitting on his pen. This needs to be done to protect my family jewels!
PRAY hard my dove because after he wins the fight with Satan and fills out the form, your dying wish will be fulfilled.
I sleep with your picture under my pillow and think only pure thoughts about you.
Your Angel,
Txx

1-19-08 (10:40AM his time)

Dear beloved Angel,

Ohh my God!!!! i hope is nothing complicating m beloved.What ever it is i believe that he can reach an understanding with you as i have known Gxx for the past 25 years now as my family lawyer.

I wonder what kind of puzzle this is all about but what ever it is i plead with both of you in the name of God not to allow the devil interfer with this venture my beloved.Please reach an understanding with and act accordingly on his advice.
Gus is a nice man and so are you my beloved.I can not wait for the good works of charity to commence.

Kindly take my words my ANGEL!! I will send for Gxx and verify.

HAVE PEACE!!!

1-19-08 (10:19PM his time)

Dear beloved Angel,

I am now aware of the hurdle between you and the Barrister,ohh yes!! the form you sent to Barrister Gxx prepared by your attorney is perfectly wise and fantastic and i must tell you that i really do understand,if not for anything at least for your security.

You see i have gone further in asking him why he can not oblidge you and he explained further the reason of which i quite agree with him, considering the fact that the sysytem of lawyers here are different from that of the states,and there is no way he could proceed to fill it if proper procedure is not followed.Listen my beloved!! i know lawyers and they always like to be on a safe side in order to protect what they have to protect.
And considering the fact that we have two lawyers involved here i think you should understand the hurdle!!

Right now i do not know what to do,its all as if my world is crumbling over me before my very eyes again!! Ohh My God!!

As it stands now i know that you can not proceed to help me any more like you promised,unless your wish is fulfilled.But i can not question God and why the situation is like this.I will start a prayer session with my nurse now and ask God to reveal to me if truly you are the choosing one and my Angel like you proffessed.

Remain blessed my beloved.
Mary

{Wow.....this is a short reply! Sounds like he has had a BAD day at the office. Guess I don't understand...please explain to me}

1-19-08 (10:20PM)

I do not think you understand!

1-19-08

My dear little dove,

I received your letter and do wish and pray that your barrister will see the lighten path to sainthood. The form was not really prepared by my attorney, it was only suggested that it be filled out and keep as a safe guard. It is a very common form that is used in the US. You see my love, my attorney is not only been my guardian of the law, but also my spiritual advisor for the past 35 years. We have an understanding over all of these years. I ask hypothetical questions and he gives me hypothetical answers. This is the way it has always been and will be. He is not exposed to the devils ways and this helps him lead me down the path of righteousness! He does not know anything in particular about our situation and doesn't want to know, but when he tells me to have a form filled out, then that is what I do! You see the barristers, �sysytem of lawyers�, has nothing to do with this form and what we are trying to make happen for your peace of mind.
I do not believe your good barrister is wise in the ways of American procedure. The IRS does not care if I earn, or if I inherited it, or if I steal the money (God forbid), they just want their share of it. I have no desire to let them know anything about this, but if it does come about, then the form will safe guard me and my family jewels.
I am sorry that this explanation is so long, because it must tire you to read. Cancer has it's way of going that. I can just see you right now lying in that hospital bed waiting for the reaper to take you away!
The reason why I write this to you and you only, is that your good barrister is paid by you, just like I pay my lawyer to advise me and I know that you, and with the help of the lord our god, to make him see the way. He is just blinded by laziness. Filling out that form would would only take about one hour of his time.
As soon as he does this, we can move forward and sow up the loose ends and be done with this.
Pray hard for him, my love, and if this doesn't work, I would suggest getting yourself another attorney. My ways are set and this is the way my spiritual advisor says to do it!
Take your medicine now and get some rest and like the lord deal with your barrister!

Your Angel,
Txx

1-20-08 (9:14AM his time)

Dear Txx,

Since i developed this illness,i have been incapacitated and can not even do anything concerning finance.The attorney is not been paid by me,he is doing all this considering the fact that he has been my family lawyer for years now and thats it.

So as you can see my beloved i am helpless and seek for help here!! As for your safety i assure you that you are highly secured with Gxx,i understand the fact that you are afraid of the IRS,and understand your point of view,but i must promise you that you will not get hot in any form along the line.

Take this from me and don't doubt it,i am a woman of my words and i believe for God to bring us together like this,i believe we have something in common.

So please my beloved,having understood my explanations,do we proceed or not??

1-20-08 (4:30PM his time)

My dear little dove,

I wish the best for you and that you do not suffer for very long. God works in myterious ways and he has a plan for you, Gxx and I which we do not fully understand yet!

Maybe this is for the best, because I have just pulled out a LARGE sum of money from my safe deposit box that I had planed on surprizing you with to help you with your medical bills, etc, but now I believe that god would want me to give it all to the cancer foundation here in the US. I will go down on Monday and do this straight-a-way. My family and the IRS doesn't know about this money so don't worry yourself about me getting into trouble, ok? You are such a caring person at heart and god will have a special place for you in his house.
Please inform your barrister that he will need to look for someone else that will be more submissive to his ways!

I wish you well my little dove and may god be with you in the end and the new beginning!

Love always,
Txx

{Well I thought this would be the end}

1-20-08 (5:37PM his time)

Follow your heart and do what God has directed you to do.

(Well this will make it or break it}

1-20-08

God be with you and thanks! I will do that.

{I think the good barrister is getting a little pissed! Also this was at the bottom of his e-mail, �A SHANTY MAMAOJO ORIOKOTONKO� wonder what is means?}

1-20-08 (11:20 PM)
IP:78.138.2.196 Nigeria

Good day Mr.Txx Mxxxi,

It is quite unfortunate that you lack sense of understanding in this venture. Anyway is not your fault at all!!

For your information, i am not doing this to please anybody rather my assistance here is just for the sake of this poor sick woman whom i have known for years now and if you must know, no body is paying me for my services.

I can not force you to forge ahead with me in this venture,considering the fact that you have the human right to do what ever that pleases you.

The form you sent to me to fill is nothing difficult for me,in fact it wont take me up to 20mins to complete,But one thing you have to understand here is that everything i do in life as a legal practitioner,due process must be followed adequately without any compromise.

So i put it to you that is inconsequential and inappropriate for you to lead me to such frivolous act.

Please do not misquote or misunderstand me here!!! for i can never mislead you in this venture nor let you go astray,as long as my client has given me the go ahead order and instruction to guide you accordingly.Eve n i send you emails but you find it so difficult to acknowledge.

I advice you have a rethink and as well join hands together with me to help this woman fulfill her dreams.

Cordially.
Gus.
A SHANTY MAMAOJO ORIOKOTONKO

{This will put the guilt on him and rock his boat a little!}

1-21-08

You know what needs to be done Mr. Nxxn. Don't you worry about me going astray because I have walked this patch before. Your 20 minutes of stubbornness will be your downfall and this will carry heavy on your shoulders.

Peace my friend.

1-21-08 (11:58AM)

Mr. Mxxxi,

Did you say my downfall? that's a pretty strong word to use here and I find it very offensive, anyway I do understand that you are trying to protect your interest here and I do not blame you, by anymeans I will try my very best to fill up the application like you want me to but the part that will be filled will be the relevant parts.Like I said I have no intentions of asking you for funds as regards to my services and then the court charges and administrative fees has to be taken care of by the both of us.

If this is acceptable by you then I will return the form to you in less than 12 hours.

I do hope to get a response to this email as soon as possible.

Sincerely,

Gxx Nxxxn.

{I did a chop chop on his manhood! Let's see how he reacts to this. Also I am short on funds now all because of the good barrister. This is definitely going to put a strain on our relationship!}

1-21-08 (8:00PM his time)

Mr Nxxxn

Thank you for your understanding! I will not duel with you with BIG words because this will not help Mary's cause.I am a simple man with a need to help others and you need to put your pistol back into your hoister. You are a very senestive and emmotionally soft person and don't misundertand me, there is nothing wrong with these feminine qualities, it's just a little out of place for your line of work!
Unforthetlly, I have already donnationed the $15,000 that I was doing to help Mary with because of your back pedaling in this matter, but don't fly off the handle again, I will just have to find another way to tap into my resoreses. It will makes this harder, but not impossable!
Do as you pormese and complete form the way it says and return to me so I can put into my safe deposit box.
Please do not tell Mary about our disagreements because she does not need this stress. I will write her later.

Good day to you,
Txx

1-21-08 (8:20PM his time)

My dear little dove,

Not all is lost for god has whispered in the barrister's ear and the wrath of his dissatisfaction was more than the good barrister could handle! He has changed his way and if he follows the right path, you will be able to rest in peace! Rest yourself, my dear and have peace of mind>

Your Angel,
Txx

1-23-08 (10:42PM his time)

Think the lord has finally answered my prayers by providing me with some one i believe is going to wipe away my tears and help me fullfill my dreams accordingly.Ohh my God!! i really thank God for Mr.Glen Rxxn.
My dear beloved
i use this opportunity to seek for your consent in order to proceed with Mr.Rxxn Glenn,considering the delays and unserious impression you have been giving me, i seek to for your approval considering the fact that the attorney has already opened a file in your name at court already.

Please i need your intentions known to me urgently to enable know my next line of action.

Remain blessed.
Mary

1-23-08

Dear Mary,

See how god works when you pray hard enough! He has sent another angel to stand beside you to the end. Mr. Rxxn has a calling that he must fulfill and I feel only happiness for you and him. God must have wanted me to give that $15,000.00 to the cancer foundation instead of you, because he knew that Mr. Rxxn would take care of you. Praise the lord our only one god! He works in ways we will never understand as mere mortals.
I give you my consent from the bottom of my heart because I know that is what God wants of me now! Bless you my child and may the lord be with you always,

Your other angel,

Txx

Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 10:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

{Now isn't this a nice little twist. My barrister is becoming creative. Maybe I should become worried that Mary is going to dump me for someone else.....grrrrr! Sounds like sometime I would try.... rattle the cage a bit}

1-23-08 (11:30PM His time)

Hello Mr.Mxxxi,

I wish to inform you that Mary just sent me an email with some very confusing information:She stated that she has come in contact with another individual who is she thinks is worthy and available to assist with the claim,She said his is in the person of Mr.Glen Rxxn of 125 Pinxxxwn Rd Melxxlle NY 11747, he is a US national and a Physiologist by profession ,he has given Mary guarantee to move ahead with the venture immediately and is even asking for a date to come over to London by next week,but the problem we are having here is that I have already opened up a change of ownership/beneficiary file on your behalf at the Royal crown court with your identification and personal contact information but the court hearing can only start off once I receive a go ahead from you but you have insisted I fill up the attorney's from before we proceed,so what I am saying is this,I need you to prepare a disclaim immediately so the process could be canceled in other for me to proceed with the proposed beneficiary.

I hope this will not cause a fight or exchange of words between us,you should know that I am working under instructions from my client and she feels you are not ready for the responsibility at this time and have not been cooperating with me.

I am very sorry I had to open up her because she has been constantly pressuring me on the status of the transaction.Anyway I would be glad to receive an endorsed disclaimer from you as soon as possible.

Thank you very much for your time.

Sincerely, Gus Nxxan

{Lets see if I can rock his boat again}

1-23-08

Dear Mr. Nuxxn,

I just received a letter from Mary and she sounds very happy that god has answered her prays. I only wanted her to be happy and this is the way it will end. Like I told Mary, God has his own special ways of getting things done and that is just that he has done. I have no hard feeling for you because you tried your best considering your limited mental abilities and I will not judge you for the way you were born.
Prepare a disclaimer and mail it to me and I will sign and return. You see, I have no problems signing a form! God has told me in a dream that you are really a good man at heart, it's that when he made you, he had the oven a little to hot.

Peace to you my friend,
Txx

{The good barrister demands some respect in the future and wants me to follow his lead. I guess indirectly referring to him as a stupid idiot because of his birth was going a little to far! Maybe I should back off just a little bit}

1-24-08
Mr.Mxxxxi,

I do not understand what you meant by "little mental abilities" while refaring to me.I did tell you that I wanted to do this without exchange of words, this is not the first time you have used such words to make reference to me simply because you legal system is far much different from ours and I see no tangible reason in filling up your attorney's from,you said it has to do with not getting into problems with the IRS and other organizations am telling you as your local representative over here that you have nothing to worry about as I am here to solicit on your behalf on all matters concerning this issue and here to protect you from any breech of the law,yet you insisted I fill up the form regardless of the fact that I did make things quite clear to you.

Like I said I had to open up to my client and she had feared that you might have been involved already in problems with the IRS and she is not willing to take any risk the loss of her funds.

I an working under instructions and will not be insulted by any one including you.You don't know me in person and I demand some respect from you just like I have been very polite to you.

Please refrain from such comparison's and insultive advances.

We can still proceed with the transaction if you wnat us to but you sipmly have to follow my lead.
Gus

1-24-08

There you go again Mr. Nxxan, becoming over sensitive and having your �feeling� hurt again. You need to take control of that somehow.

When I refar to you as ,"little mental abilities" it's just a old Yankee term that means that you are less adapted to the ways of Yankee culture, that's all. If that makes you moody and depressed, then I do apoligize ok ?! I think the words in our culture mean different things and that's how we got off to a bad start with each other.

You and Mary have said some bad things about me, but I forgive Mary because of her condition and nothing she could say would hurt me, but I demand more from you because you should know better, what's all.

Mr. Numan, you see I'm not moditvated by money, presteage or anything of that sort because I already have it. My goal with Mary was to help make her wish come true. Now I have been around for some time, so take me for some FOOL!

I don't understand why you are writing me anyways, because Mary said that she has already found a new angel.

You have two dissions to pick from, send me the disclaimer or the the attorney form filled out completely and then we can move forward or not.

With best regards

Txx

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic