SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Pet selling scam

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
falnsb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 7:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Cute Yorkshire Puppy For sale

Akc Registered Yorkshire puppy for Sale.They are potty trained and have got all their shots.They are vet checked with all vet papers available. They are good around children and other animals,they are easily leaved with.They will bring you the joy that you have always wanted from a pet.It will cost you 600euro plus shipping and insurance charges.Contact me [email protected]
(00237) 7798 5668

Yorkshire Puppy

http://www.elistz.net/viewad.asp?id=50318884583103318
Quote:
Adorable Shih Tzus for adoption

Posted by: christina_mills

All User Ads: All Ads by christina_mills

Ad Posted: Sunday, November 25, 2007
Ad Expire: Thursday, January 24, 2008

User Information:

Posted by: christina_mills
Frist Name: christina
Last Name: mills
Phone: 00237 77985668
User Location: Limbe
:

Price: 350 Euro

hello there everyone.I have got Shih Tzu to give for adoption to any one or family who can be as caring as I have been to them since they where born ok.Am looking forward to getting calls from you about my Shih Tzus.Contact([email protected]) +237 7798 5668 or +447024084991

YOU BASTED PIG HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO ME I AM NOT SCAMMER

You are the pertetic fool with no ambition, you wasted our time, by doing this.
You white are reaping what you saw, by enslaving our forfather. if you like publish all your head white still fall for our trick, fool, is better you work with me because am demmm rich.
EAT SHIT IF DO NOT HEAR FROM YOU. MIND YOU YOUR NAME IS WITH MY SPIRITUALIST, YOU ARE ALREADY A MUGU.

you are a fool, your four father first scammed our four fathers. came to africa and stole our rich heritage. suffered us as slaves and killed us like ants. it is time to get back all what your four fathers stole from our four fathers.
we will not stop untill the europeans, americans etc . come begging for forgivenes.
falnsb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 8:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear Sir

I am interested in one of your puppies, preferably a male. Could you please let me have photos, and proof of pedigree. Also your location and details of delivery.

Thank you

Uyara Koksuka

You white are reaping what you saw, by enslaving our forfather. if you like publish all your head white still fall for our trick, fool, is better you work with me because am demmm rich.
EAT SHIT IF DO NOT HEAR FROM YOU. MIND YOU YOUR NAME IS WITH MY SPIRITUALIST, YOU ARE ALREADY A MUGU.

you are a fool, your four father first scammed our four fathers. came to africa and stole our rich heritage. suffered us as slaves and killed us like ants. it is time to get back all what your four fathers stole from our four fathers.
we will not stop untill the europeans, americans etc . come begging for forgivenes.
falnsb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 1:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

These people really are the scum of the earth. How best to proceed to really screw this bastard around?

Quote:

X-Apparently-To: [email protected] via 217.146.188.109; Fri, 11 Jan 2008 12:19:18 +0000
X-Originating-IP: [217.146.183.154]
Authentication-Results: mta109.mail.ukl.yahoo.com from=yahoo.co.uk; domainkeys=pass (ok)
Received: from 217.146.183.154 (HELO n6a.bullet.ukl.yahoo.com) (217.146.183.154)
by mta109.mail.ukl.yahoo.com with SMTP; Fri, 11 Jan 2008 12:19:17 +0000
Received: from [217.146.182.179] by n6.bullet.ukl.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 11 Jan 2008 12:19:09 -0000
Received: from [217.146.182.193] by t5.bullet.ukl.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 11 Jan 2008 12:19:09 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp107.mail.ukl.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 11 Jan 2008 12:19:08 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: [email protected]
Received: (qmail 90140 invoked by uid 60001); 11 Jan 2008 12:19:08 -0000
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
s=s1024; d=yahoo.co.uk;
h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Message-ID;

Received: from [195.24.212.90] by web28401.mail.ukl.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 11 Jan 2008 12:19:07 GMT
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 12:19:07 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: Re: Yorkshire puppy
To: [email protected]
In-Reply-To: <[email protected]>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="0-1489949013-1200053947=:88605"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
Message-ID: <[email protected]>

Hello,
Am happy you are interested in my puppy.I am sending you pictures of him now. I moved to Victoria Cameroon for work thats why I want to sell him.I will be shipping him through Swiss Air Pet Delivery Services or Air France Pet Air Delivery services here.It will cost you just 600euro for everything to get the puppy to you including cost of shipping and insurance plus cost of puppy.The Climate here is not very good for him,so I prefere selling him to someone out there who can take great care of him.You can can call me through (+237) 7798 5668 or through my Uk number on (+44) 70 2408 4991 . Am sorry am not a breeder and just got me yorkshire from a neighbour when I was in Uk.So I don't have any proof of pedigree.
If you are ok with the price just get back to my with your full contact details so that I can make all neccessary arrangement to delivery the baby to you soonest.

Quote:
Here's my reply :

Thank you for your email.

I am happy with what you state, but I would like to see the documents you mentioned :

"Akc Registered Yorkshire puppy for Sale..They are vet checked with all vet papers available" before we proceed.

I have tried calling you but neither of the numbers you sent me work. I don't know why.

Unfortunately my computer network does not allow the opening of attachments, so I would need these to be sent by fax to xxxxxx.

I wait to hear from you urgently as I would like to get this sorted out and the money transferred to you by close of business today. Please let me have your banking details for the transfer.

U K

Mouse
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 3:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

By the way, Air France does not ship unaccompanied pets, I called and asked them.
falnsb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 3:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello,
Thanks for our response ok.I have just faxed the photos and documents as you asked I am just wondering if you got them already.I have also sent one through attchment incase you don't get the other by fax.The AKC actually means ( American Kennel Club) and I got him registered there.His vet papers where Given by Vet Doctor Muma Celestin whose contact number is 07045775090.Am Presently in Cameroon Like I told you in me previous mail,so just call me through (+237) 7798 5668.
The money has to be paid through moneygram or westernunion store to this address:

Mr. Mujingni Donald Muban
P.O Box 257 Limbe
Republic of Cameroon

Send my You Full contact detaila as follows so that I can Register the Puppy at the airport when you send the money.
Full Names ...............
Country ....................
State ........................
Home Address ..........
Postal Code ..............
Phone numbers .........
Name of nearest airport to your town.
Waiting

My reply, calculated to piss him off :

Quote:
First of all I have not had the fax. I did say I can't open attachment as my network strips them off, so there is no point in your sending them.

Now please read this carefully and answer each of my questions accurately and completely.

I contacted the American Kennel Club, it is still morning in the US, but I need the dog's full name. Anyway they don't know this Muma Celestin vet and the telephone number does not connect.

I asked you for your bank account details. You have not supplied them. I cannot use Moneygram or Western Union as it means a long journey for me.

Air France do not handle unaccompanied pets. Are you sure you know what you are doing?

As for the rest of the information you asked :

Full Names : Uyara Koksuka
Country Japanese/American, resident in UK.
State ........................
Home Address : Skammas Arscombe, 29 Peacetake Lane, Little Shittingfold, Surrey
Postal Code KT22
Phone numbers xxxxxx
Name of nearest airport to your town. London Gatwick

Get back to me fast with the required answers as it is now nearly 4pm.

U K

Last edited by falnsb on Sun Jan 13, 2008 9:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
falnsb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 4:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He seems to be getting pissed off .........

Quote:
David Dean <[email protected]> wrote:
Am sending the fax again now and this will be for the last time,if do not get it then try to use some other computer to get download the attachment.You can not do bank transfer cause here in cameroon,the bank am in does not have network with other banks out there.If Wetsernunion is far from you,the you can pay on westernunion online money transfer through there web www.westernunion.com. .You talked about Air France not transporting pet without a carrier,I will have to find out all that from their agency here.If thats the case,then I'll use some other airline cause there are quiet a number of them here.What is important now is that you send the money through western union or money gram as this is the online way I can get the money fast enough cause banks here have closed already and the only way I can get the money is via the western union so that I can send the puppy by tomorrow morning.Westernunion here works 24 hours,so you have nothing ot worry about me getting the money later.You just make the payment and get back to me with details immediately.I have your full contact details and I'll arrange all papers on your name as soon as possible.Note if this is not done today,then we can only do it by monday.So save time and let me also save time in me own end.
Waiting........ Maybe you should give me your numbe so that I call you since you can't get to me through +237 7798 5668

and so am I !

Quote:
I do not like your tone. I am a potential customer and deserve respect. Don't make threats to me like this. How dare you? Who do you think you are?

"Am sending the fax again now and this will be for the last time".

I have checked with my bank and they can do a transfer to any bank in Cameroon. They also told me that sending money to West Africa via Moneygram or Western Union is not advisable due to the potential for fraud. I will only send the money to a bank account and that is not negotiable.

I've given you my number and you haven't called.

It's up to you to make this work. I am losing interest in doing business with you, there are plenty of other places from whom I can get a Yorkshire puppy without putting up with your bad manners. Perhaps you need to do a course in customer relations?

U K

falnsb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 5:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe I can get him to come to Yaounde to meet me .....!

Quote:
Either you are lying about having faxed me, or there is a serious communication problem. I have received 4 faxes this afternoon from various places and also several calls on the number I gave you.

There is an easy solution to this. I get free air transport as I work for IATA so I can come to Yaounde, how far is that from Limbe? I can bring the money in cash and if everything is OK, then we do the deal.

Let me know.

U K

falnsb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 9:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I tried to check your address but there's no address as such and again the post code you gave is not a UK post code,that means you are fake.

(That's true, there isn't a place called

Skammas Arscombe = Scammers are Scum
29 Peacetake Lane = Pisstake Lane
Little Shittingfold, Surrey)

Quote:
No, I didn't give you my complete post code or correct address and won't until I am confident in you. At this rate, that won't happen.

Well done though for being devious enough to check.

U K

Its ok that you come over and pick up the puppy yourself.It will take you just 6 hours drive from Yaounde to Limbe and you will get him and get the next flight back to Uk the next day.You are trying to say am lying that I sent any fax,then aren't you lying that you tried to call me when I have recieved serveral calls from abroad today without any problem so how come your call is not going through. But if you really think you can come and pick him up,then its just for you to tell me when and I'lll prepare him for you.Just know that you will be most welcome here.Waiting...........

Quote:
I don't know what you really want me to do but I think there's something thats not very ok about your identity.I not so sure who am writing to all this while cause you gave me a number thats not going through and an address thats not correct.I gave you everything correct about me yet you still keep giving complaints.If you are not ready to pay for the puppy and his shipment, I think I have had enough of this too many questions that you can't seem to be satified with all what I give as answer.Are you paying for the puppy or not? If not don't even reply this mail.Thanks

Here are other emails associated wth the same scam

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

Do we want to bait them or just get them closed down?

falnsb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 6:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Saturday ......... I hoped to get some nice threats with this ........

(I have edited my responses as I know that racist and hate speech is not allowed here!)

Quote:

xxxxxx<xxxx@xxxxxx> wrote:

Perhaps this will help you to understand why I know you're a scammer. Did you really think for one second that anyone would fall for your little scam, you arsehole? Dogs and kittens advertised all over the place.

Make the most of your freedom while you can because you have fallen into a trap .......... now fuck off you stinking scamming pig. Go and fuck your whore of a mother.

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

Not quite .... a bit dissappointing .... he uses the old 'colonialism' crap

Quote:
David Dean <[email protected]> wrote:

Wao!
That was a great speech.I fact am shaking with fear right now.I promise I will Increase my email addresses and double my Scamming effort cause his is just the beginning of my scam.Thanks very much for you email.If you need any information from me you are always welcomed to ask.Don't forget that this scamming has been on for more than 10yrs now.You have not been able to track down all the scammers in your country before start coming to us.We will burn you all one by each before you go back.You guys taught us the internet and taught us how to get back from you what you stole from us in the name of colonization.We haven't started with you guys yet,by the time we get done with you, you will not recognize our status.You Fuckin stupid piglets

Sunday .... maybe I can still get a death threat.

Quote:

Ah yes, the old rubbish about colonization. It's shit of course because ............. if we hadn't tried to civilise you.

You are obviously not taking this seriously, the net is closing around you and evidence is being gathered. It's a slow process in order to achieve the best result, and believe me, we will. It's up to you to take this seriously or not.

You are incredibly stupid to have admitted that you are a scammer, this will go against you.

Your status ... what's that then?

Lagerfeld
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 4:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent him a email:

I see dat man dat tickle u uyara koksuka i get into e email na i read all. would u laik mi fo punish am?

If he responds, I'll do the dirty deed and then try to get him to join the Nigerian rebel cause , (in Cameroon?). Wink
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic