SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

First time, first bite.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
themuffinlady
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After a couple nights spending hours browsing the forums and reading the 419eater site, I decided I learned enough to get started.

As a result, I would like to introduce to you our new friend R1ch4rd. I created him last night, and signed up on a site and waited. I got my first bite only hours after I activated the account. Very Happy

He's a mid 30's businessman, desperate for love. And my lovely lady N4talya is interested in R1ch4rd. I received a script-like message from her, and then she asked me to email her for further contact. Of course I emailed. Smile

I searched the email she had given me to contact her and all I got is a couple of scam searcher sites with no results, and an old personal on a site that she had deleted the account.

I hope to hear from her, I think this could be fun.

I will need your support though. It is my first time, and my first of hopefully many "loves"
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You never forget your first Very Happy

THIS is a great little tutorial all about dealing with vlads. Have fun, and remember this. If she won't show you fruit, she don't get the loot Laughing

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 11:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you very much Wayne for the nice link, I had read it before, BUT I read it again. Smile I'm feeling pretty good about her and future others.

I think I'm going to get Richy boy out there a little bit more, sign up with a couple other sites. I can't wait to finally play with them Very Happy
PRS Girly Girl
Will Post for Food

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 11:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you have any additional questions or need some ideas, do not hesitate to ask. Everyone here is willing and happy to help. Bait safe and have fun. Welcome, too.

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A. Heinlein

Mortar x3
Pith Helmet Banjul, The Gambia to Dakar, Senegal and back. 0usman C4mar4
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 11:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes Welcome indeed! Going for the love scams first time out.... Well just be sure to listen to Wayne, he's the expert. Find yourself a mentor too.

I think Murry Guru would be your ideal mentor. Go ahead and ask for him, I'm sure he would take you on.

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 12:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Fees dicussed and waiting for acceptance Wink

Luckily for themuffinlady, I do accept Western Union and there are plenty of fake MTCNs available.

Welcome Muffinlady

As indicated you are not alone here and if I may speak for the others, it is always good to see new avatars in the romance department.

There is still lots to learn but if you keep reading what the others are up to and asking questions when you dont inderstand, it wont be long before you are causing plenty of pain to the scammers which is what we do here Twisted Evil

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 2:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just wondering if themuffinlady is male or female. Cross gender baiting is really ambitious. I'm not there yet.

My agent had a tribble actident.. he die on the process. ~M0s3s Ih3kw04b4

We two make compactible lovers. ~B!ll!e Vl4d!m!r J0nes

pony

"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, nor hell a fury like a woman scorned." ~ William Congreve (1697)
themuffinlady
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 3:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am a female. Smile

And it seems I've hit a little bump in the road.
One of my NEW ladies, a nice pinay, suggested Yahoo. I'm not quite sure if I'm ready to endure this! Shocked

Ok, so Its not that bad. Seeing as most of the Pinays are actually who they say they are, and most likely not to go to an extent to actually find out who I am (I'm pretty well anonymous here. Smile) I'm not worried about it.

But I'd like to ask your professional opinions first.

Also, she's on right now.

Edit: To show slight urgency.
themuffinlady
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 6:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Update!

Please forgive me for this HUGE post.

My first gal, N4taly4 finally got back to me. With a very long message I hardly wanted to read.

I didn't find anything like this, it must be fresh? I'll leave it to you guys to decide. Smile
Ah, the vlad is using The Bat! Yes! a legitimate catch!

Quote:
I am glad to write to you the second letter. I am very glad, that you have become interested in me and have written to me the answer. Hello my new friend Richard ! I am very glad to write to you the new letter. Today at us in city not so warm weather, but all the same shines the sun. And it pleases my eye. At me today excellent mood. And when I have seen your letter to me it became even better on a shower. How your business? Than you were engaged all the day? How your health? I count, that at you all is excellent. Because I do not wish you anything badly. I am very glad, that you have decided to answer my letter in such fast term. It seems to me a little, that I even have been assured, that you will write to me the answer to my last letter. I think, that if you have written to me the answer I am possible a little to you have liked. And consequently you wish to communicate and learn with me me better. In this letter I shall write to you still something about the life. I think, that you will be glad to read my new letter. In the beginning the letter I wish you to ask Richard , you were really adjusted on ours with you acquaintance? I to you shall tell now to you about the life, I think to you it will be interesting to know all this. The last some years I very seldom communicate with men.(Laughing) I at all do not want yes a disco with girlfriends, I even am rare with them I walk in park of the city. Because I cannot find in the city worthy for myself the man. To me many time suggested to begin attitudes different men but to whom I could not reciprocate. Nobody liked me. The majority of men had evil thoughts, therefore all had to refuse. And time I remained all this one, only with the family and girlfriends. But now I have understood, that already it is time to me to find the man which I can grow fond. Also I can create together with it the family which will be strong. I want, that in my family there was only a happiness, love and health. I hope, that in the letters you write to me only the truth. Because I the girl who always speaks only the truth. I am not going to deceive you in any letter. I ask you to trust me and my letters. I do not have sense to you to say lies my new friend. I wish to have with you only fair correspondence. I hope, that at us with you it will turn out. Even we with you shall try. For myself I speak you fairly. I shall always write to you truthful the letter, can not doubt of it. (We'll see... Twisted Evil) At present I in searches of the of the man which I can grow fond. But I know, that it should be fair, fair and the most important, it should me trust always. I am glad, that you have dared to write to me the letter. I while to whom did not tell about you. I have solved, that while I shall speak nobody about acquaintance to you. (Aw, I'm just a secret.) We shall know only with you. You not against it? Here there is nothing strange. Simply we shall learn each other better only together. If you have any questions to me write please, it is not necessary to hesitate. I shall try to answer all your questions necessarily. Your letters I read all closely, I ask you too is in earnest to mine of the letter more. And it is possible then at us with you excellent correspondence will turn out, and something can greater. But we shall not think yet on the future. I studied in very cultural and decent family. And I am glad to all relatives for it, therefore at me whimsical character will turn out not. And now at me it is a lot of girlfriends. All my education passed together with family. Then I have gone to school and became little bit more adult. After school I studied in technical school, and already have then finished institute of foreign languages. And now I work at school as the teacher. You already know it, I wrote you it in the first letter. (But she didn't :/ -shrug) Now I live together with the parents and the sister. My sister is more younger than me, it still studies in institute. I care of it always. I always help it a difficult minute. It it is frequent to me addresses for the help, I always help it. My father works in firm which is engaged in electric devices. At them very serious work, therefore the father sometimes does not happen at home. And my mum the housewife, it anywhere does not work. It watches an apartment. Therefore in an apartment always cosy and easy. All we live in happiness and pleasure. Because we excellent and decent family. I very strongly love all of them. But I already to dream began very often about the private life with the the beloved. Therefore I have decided to find to myself worthy the man which I can grow fond. Now I write to you the letter. But do not worry Richard because I do not speak you, that you that the man which I search. (Think she will keep her composure?) Now we simply get acquainted with you and we learn each other better. We shall not hurry up with any conclusions. Simply let's learn each other, therefore I ask you to write once again to me more about the life. But I expect to find the the man in the near future because to me already 29 years, and me already are time to think of the private life. I wish to create the family. I tried to explain to you about the life more clearly. I think, that you have understood all. If you will have any questions necessarily write them to me. I shall answer all your questions in the following letter. I shall wait for your new letter with impatience. I wish you successful day, fine health, and good weather to you! Yours faithfully your new girlfriend Natalya. (What about the no rushing?!) Good-bye, I shall wait for your letter Natalya.

Purrdy one isn`t she? I hope for fruit. Smile

I'm not sure what I think of these Pinays, so I will allow you guys to help me out so we can get a better feel of their intentions. They're really good at seeming real and there are toooo many to deal with.

Ive been talking with about 12-15 ladies now the last couple days. So if you have some time, please feel free to check out these two. Smile
(Replace numbers with the corresponding letters, In URL: only up to ".aspx?")

A single thai mother, I don't know her name.
http://www.d4t3in4sia.com/Us3rPr0file.aspx?uid=649d094b-8ac7-4596-a0b4-46e350a1587d
[email protected]
She likes to be on cam, so if you accept be careful of where you say you live. She knew a city close to mine, so I had to make a story. I'm not familiar with yahoo, so I'm not sure how.

A pretty young pinay, 21. Unemployed according to the profile. Called me cute the first message, I guess she likes the picture.
http://www.d4t3in4sia.com/Us3rPr0file.aspx?uid=dfddf327-1be2-4dfc-8fb2-2bac00f2beae
[email protected]

More updates soon!
-TheMuffinLady
Edit 1: Add letter
Edit 2: Add links
Edit 3: Verified the letter was sent by The Bat!

Last edited by themuffinlady on Fri Jan 18, 2008 7:24 pm; edited 3 times in total
Lou Smorals
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 6:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome themuffinlady! Being a relative noob myself, like you I have gone straight in with a cross gender romance bait! My characters are a right pair of brazen hussies! Far from the 6'2" 16 stone Rugby player here!

I have got other straight baits running at the moment, but the Romance ones are where you can have the most fun.

Use and abuse your mentor...well, that is what mine told me!!

Just remember, bait safe and above all else HAVE FUN!

"I really love you coz i haven't see you" - John Martin
"I want to admit to you that you like me very much." Why thank you Tanya, I thought I did!
"This is the last benefit of doubt." - Efcc
"please climb in a head write to me that I did not worry for you" - Natalya
"i dont even at this stage know your sex:male or female or you are also metrosexual. f**K you!!!" - J03l - I really think he likes me!

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
up_and_under
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 11:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Remember one important ting, the idea is to waist their time not yours. usually they don't read the letters up to the money one, so make sure to use copy + paste plenty. Online newspapers are a great source for filling up letters that vlads don't read. Smile

Mugu Reseller Russia x lost count Ukraine x too many Senegal x 2

When your finished playing with them, make sure you post all the info on a public website

http://www.romancescam.com/forum/index.php for all romance scams
themuffinlady
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 11:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Up
I know. Smile I'm not bothering with any worthy messages. I only replied to that one with,
"Hello my dear xxx,
My day was fine, and how about yours? I hope that it was a great day.
You've been on my mind since I last heard from you, dear.
I can hardly believe that men do not like you! I'm glad you know that you're worth more than that. Smile I am also happy you decided to start talking to me, I feel very special that you've chosen me.

Do you like to teach? Teaching sounds like a fun job.
Its fine if we keep each other a secret for now.

I enjoyed your email very much and I'm excited to get to know more about you!"

Which is from a bit of script that I've created and saved.

My next few replies are going to be quite off topic.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic