SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Hi, I'm new

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
pennylane
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 9:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi everyone! I've only been scambaiting for a week or so but I'm currently working on several, and I thought I'd join and say hi! :]
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 9:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi, welcome to Eater, remember to order in pizza at least once a week, call your mother once a month or so, that whoosing sound was your free time vanishing.

Bait safe, read the stickies, apply for a Mentor

Take care, and have fun

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 9:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to the baitery, pennylane. There's always room for fresh meat... I'm sorry I mean new members here. We'll let you know when it's your turn to do the dishes and give the other members their medication. In the meantime, pull up a chair and make yourself comfortable. The bar is to the left, nightly entertainment on the main stage, free dance lessons and more fun than you can shake an abandoned trunk-box at. Sometimes we even bait scammers here. Fridays are clothing-optional by the way. I heard something about a 2-drink minimum somewhere, but the maximum hasn't yet been established.

Oh and uh... read the safes, bait sticky, get yourself a fun and have mentor.

And somebody get me another beer.
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 9:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What they said.

I weep for the tragic loss of anything like free time in your life.... Crying or Very sad

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
MrMe
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 9:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What they said and what he^^ said...

<a href="?t=125626">MTCN S3cur3</a> Endorsements:

I am almost having a bad sight as a result of click on the box

my eyes are paining me now cos i have been
looking at the computer for more than six hours

you cannot subject me to this suffering

i am sick and tired of this shit.

I don't go with this Idea at all, this is not how business is done

whenever i make mistake even at the peak of retrieving the numbers i would ask to go back to the begining and this has virtually consumed all my time by doing this

i cant stress my self any more..I now have a back pain cos of this

pony
A Skinner
Texas Lad-Saw Massacre

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 10:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome! Very Happy Very Happy

SINCE YOU MADE ME TO GIVE MY CAR AWAY AND ALL THE DISAPOINTMENTS YOU GAVE TO ME,WHICH MADE ME TO STOP CONTACTING YOU. PLEASE DO NOT INVOLVE ME WITH ANYTHING YOU ARE DOING WITH ANYBODY, PLEASE DONT INVOLVE ME.I DONT WANT ANYTHING THAT WILL JEOPARDIZE MY IMAGE IN THIS COUNTRY.I AM A HUMANITARIAN LAWYER.

infact am getting tired with all this speculation in this transaction, honestly if i had known that this is the kind of person you are i would not have contacted for an assistance

Urgent??? Impotent massage

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 10:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Forget myspace and other networking sites.

I received 81 e-mails today, and that was just on one addie. Scammers call me by phone day and night in the vain hope I will pick up and let them hear my voice.

To them, I'm a celebrity and if they believe I will pay up, they'll endure insaniity and bad behaviour that even my best friends won't.

You get to treat scammers as human yamagochis, but you don't have to bother keeping them alive. It's evil fun for a good purpose.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 10:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You still have to clean the cat's litterbox, though. At least find enough free time to do that.

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 10:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome aboard! Do tell us about your baits ... you are using proper precautions, right? Smile

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 10:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Welcome to eater, pennylane! What they said^^and feed and water the cat, too. Oh, yeah, and pet it, too!

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
B. A. Ware
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 11:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome pennylane.

Have fun.
notobescammed
Radio Man

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 11:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome, welcome, welcome - don't forget to brush your teeth Very Happy

you are trying to ask me if Iam a robber? is this correct? - Dr Usman
My own version meaning of the word (SCAM) {The Transaction you will start that will never end! - Kw3s1
Sometimes the truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off - Kw3s1

Pith Helmet Birthday Safari - Co Bait with FrumpyBB and Redshoes17

Click here to support 419Eater.com Nurse Nastys Audi TT
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerSkype Name
pennylane
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 2:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lol well thank you and hello everyone!

If by proper precautions you mean using gmail and not giving out any personal information, then of course. If there's anthing else I could be doing, by all means, let me know!

If I get any good baits going I'll be sure to share them, but as I've just started I don't really have anything too interesting going yet. I seem to be losing most in just a couple days, any suggestions on how to keep them hooked?
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 2:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That depends. What are you saying that is making them jump ship? Are you rushing for trophies (photos, safaris, ...)? Are you acting too psychotic or demanding? Just think in the terms of a slow victim, ask questions and for them to explain lots of stuff to you. This stuff will become 2nd nature soon enough. Very Happy

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
pennylane
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 3:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

But that's the thing, I haven't really asked for any of that stuff, I haven't even made up really obvious fake names or told any outlandish stories or anything like that... I've just tried to act like an unsuspecting victim, but they all seem to lose interest. :/
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 3:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe they got so used to our freaky stuff that they expect victims to demand photos of them with a fish on their head and things like that? Confused

Oh yes, and welcome to the Club. Since your new here, you have to honor of buying beer for everyone.

By the way, one very good safety measure is wearing condoms over your fingers (one each) when opening an email, you never know what the lad had...

"This is what i sent to them am not with any money to go back to nigeria pls help."

United Kingdom (0.25 go to fake_buster)

Safari x4 Wole A.: Akure, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, Akure, Nigeria to Tanguieta, Benin (both with Thomas-the-Tank and Simba), Akure, Nigeria to Kano, Nigeria (with TtT and OD), Akure, Nigeria to Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire (with TtT)

Mortar

pony pony
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerSkype Name
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 3:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't forget too that while some lads respond very fast, a large majority are still very lazy and may take a couple days to get back. Also go ahead and resend a message to them asking if they are still interested in the transaction that you are very excited about.

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
pennylane
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 3:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks! Hopefully that's it, I'm very impatient :/
Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 4:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I've just tried to act like an unsuspecting victim, but they all seem to lose interest.

Lads twig all the time for any number of reasons - that's part of baiting. Maybe they see through the charade, maybe they find a more promising mark, maybe some idiot (or service provider) shuts down their account, maybe... oh the list could go forever.

Maybe your lad didn't twig at all. While they always insist that you respond to them immediately, keep in mind that you're dealing with the laziest sammanabeeches the world has ever seen! These guys are too damn lazy to get off their butts and go to a WU outlet in person unless you verify for them that the payment is there (hence all their whining about the MTCN). While they seem to like receiving money, it often seems that they'd rather die than do anything to get it.

Remember: You can't lose at this game! If you waste 5 minutes of a scammer's time, that's 5 minutes he DIDN'T spend on a real victim. If nothing else, you gained insight into how the mugus think and operate. If you get any funny quotes / trophies / safari trips, that's bonus points!
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 4:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Any more tips ? mmmmmmm - well i don't give scammers or my analyst any personal information or I'll get in deep trouble. Very Happy

I enjoy the insults and death threats I receive - even though I'm a very very nice person, though I have received a death threat from my brother over the baiting greets I leave on my answerphone (a secure and anonymous line I hasten to add).

If one is not enough, pick another. Taking on more than one at a time is not considered being greedy. I e-mailed 250 yesterday, hence all the replies, but don't take on more than 3 to begin with as even those will make you ask for guidance on how to proceed. It's like riding a bike. It seems very hard and then it all becomes clear. Not that there is any one way to bait. It's the variety of baiting styles that makes it fun,

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
pennylane
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 4:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you all for your help and tips!

PS I love your avatar GomerPyle, that is one of all my all time favorite movies Very Happy
justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 4:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to the machine PL. I lost all kinds of lads in the beginning still do, just part of the process. Hang in there.

F****** d*** motherf***** if you really sent the f****** money why don't you send the f****** control number at once cos I don't really have the time to f*** around with you anymore....you messed up my own Chritsmas too. Nathan "The Potty Mouth" Hitman

If you dont know you are now the Company Police. The Annoyed Check Lad

BACK the ATTACK
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 4:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Thanks! Hopefully that's it, I'm very impatient :/

You're probably better suited to Lotto lads then till you settle down, and Gomer will be the best person to guide you on them

If you're after trophies and safaris, wayne, murryguru, jojobean, Doc, Obi, OBL, lots of others

take care, bait safely, read the stickies, apply for a mentor

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
pennylane
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK thanks, yes I've applied for a mentor, just waiting :]
kubis
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 4:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Smile

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic