SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Baiting Milestone: My First Mad Lad

View next topic
View previous topic

ChainYanker
Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I haven't managed to garner any insults so far- but I have, for the first time, raised a scammer's blood pressure.

For the past week, I've been asking Victoria the Unicorn Lady for her unicorn's vet record, and she keeps saying that she'll ship the papers with the animal. My latest request apparently touched a nerve:

Quote:
i want to assure you that am a good proferssional in this job so i want you to have the trust in me and belived in what i say and What i wrote you i told you that the her pappers will be coming along with her right now she is here with me.. my husband is reverang ben smith is a good pastor of C.A.C (christ apostolic church) so why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe look i cant force you to buy from me am just trying to sell my own market so try and understand me if you are not interested in buying you can let me know than letting me to wast my time i told you in our last email me that the Unicorn i will be shipp to you i asap and all her document will be shipp as follow i can even give you a guarantee that you can pay half payment the some of 200$ and when you recieved the unicorn and take a look at her you will balance me up. ok please that is all what i can say for now let me know if you still have the love in her and maybe you can take her for adoption all i care for is that i want the love for my unicorn and a good home for her too and also promise me that you will take a good care of her when i shipp her to you beacuse we really take good care of them here i treat them like human being. so Melani let me know.

I feel so proud of me.

UPDATE: Victoria has had enough- she's finally agreed to send me the "pappers".

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony

Last edited by ChainYanker on Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
FrumpyBB
Dean: Eater University

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice response, ChainYanker! How does it feel to get this special lad attention?

One question, half a unicorn, is that a semicorn? Cool

Adoption...adoption....there are some beautiful forms out there for lad adoption...Im sure they can be used for unicorn adoption, too...

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
419weasel
The great and powerful Princess Mooshka

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

have you asked her for a picture of the animal? Laughing

Click for lad pain. - New to the forum? Introduce yourself HERE!
Easter Egg 2012 pony Turns that frown upside down- TS
Mc Fry
<-- Official 419Eater buns awarded by Luther Blissett, bun-enabler extraordinaire.
Pith Helmet Remy D1ckson - 1,000 miles from Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire to Lagos, Nigeria and back!

Lad Quotes
http://members.419eater.com/~419weasel/ladquotes.html
ChainYanker
Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No, just vet papers, a birth certificate, or certification from a reliable unicorn registry.

I've asked my other Unicorn Lady for a picture, though. She sent me four pictures of a horse, then disappeared when I asked for a unicorn with a horn.

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@CY - You bugged her so bad, and "wasted her time" so much, she wants you to only send half the money now, and pay up later. You must be getting on her nerves! hehehe Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari [email protected] & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & [email protected] - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic