SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Could this be true.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 10:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like the good REV. does not want to play.
He would rather make a few hundred than $20K

What a lazy Bastard

His reply:

Larry ,

Good day and God bless you. I want to thank you for all your efforts so far in bringing joy back to Miss. Grace John's life, I promise to take good care of her thus she already told me that she love you and will marry you. Please do take good care of this girl, because the young lady is a hard working, well trained and you know that she is an orphan, so please take good care of her.

I have gone to make all the arrangements on her possible coming out of the refugee camp before your arrival to Dakar Senegal. Note: Base on the law governing refugee all over the world states, they have privilege of visa free to any country all over the world since she has somebody that will take care of her. So I want you to understand that all she need now is to get this entire document ready and buy her air ticket to move with you when you are going back to your country.

1. International Passport will cost $240USD
2. Senegalese residence permit will cost $190USD.
3. Police character certificate $150USD
4. International certificate of vaccination $100USD.
5. Total $680USD

I have explained to Miss. Grace where these documents will be prepared. If you are able to meet up with the demands; the lawyer at the united nation camp here in Senegal will help me to get the Senegalese residence permit. I will personally take her to the general hospital to get the International certificate of vaccination. Then the police character certificate indicating that she is not an ex-convict or that she is not into crime and is not running out from the country from the police headquarters here in Dakar Senegal .

Remember I am doing all these because the young lady is an honest and humble girl as such will make a good wife to you. As a Reverend and a man of God I will help you to get all the documents ready once you send the money before your arrival to Senegal.

Note: You are to send the money with the below payment information through Western Union Money Transfer:

I advise you to send the money $680USD as soon as possible so that the documents will be ready for her to be able to come out from the refugee camp and meet with you on your arrival in Senegal by next week.

Due to my busy schedule and commitment at the church I do not check my email box often as soon as you send the money do inform Miss Grace on the payment information's which you send the money with. As to enable her notify me so that I can proceed to the near by Western Union and pick up the money immediately for the preparation of all her necessary travelling document. I promise to help you do everything to see that she comes out of the refugee camp before your arrival.

May God bless you Brother Larry.

Have a nice day.
Reverend xxxx

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 12:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell him that as you area Mormon, you are allowed to take more than one wife, and you are in contact with another orphan girl from the same refugee camp.

This other girl is following your instructions, so you feel that she will make more obedient wife... Wink

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 8:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ lol that is a good idea.

Well, I have sent a nice letter to the Reverend questioning the amount of
money required Cool Lets see how he reacts to my letter

My reply:

Quote:
Dear Reverend:

I have read your mail, Thank you for the information you have provided. I am really
surprised about the prices you gave me.

I was under the impression that the documents were in the Thousands of dollars.

I have inquired prior about the cost for the documents.

A legal passport price is $ 3,400.00 for a fake $ 4,500.00 dollars

Residence permit $ 800.00 dollars a fake was $ 1,500.00 dollars

Police certificate $ 650.00 dollars a fake one $ 1,200.00 dollars

Vaccination certificate $ 250.00 a fake was $ 500.00 dollars

I do not mean to insult you in any way or form but, the prices you game are not sounding right. Please verify this.
And I hope you check your e-mail more often. I am dealing with you in this matter,
my wife to be does not need to have more worries.

Sincerely

xxxxxxx

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic