SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Do lads ever safari overseas?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
ChainYanker
Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 2:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If so, I've got the perfect location to recommend Twisted Evil .

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 2:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Overseas in relation to where?

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 2:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I guess in relation to where they are. Like from Africa to Europe/Asia/America.

I also know a few nice places where it's quite easy to get lost, especially because hardly anybody there speaks English...

"This is what i sent to them am not with any money to go back to nigeria pls help."

United Kingdom (0.25 go to fake_buster)

Safari x4 Wole A.: Akure, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, Akure, Nigeria to Tanguieta, Benin (both with Thomas-the-Tank and Simba), Akure, Nigeria to Kano, Nigeria (with TtT and OD), Akure, Nigeria to Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire (with TtT)

Mortar

pony pony
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerSkype Name
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 3:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

SINGAPORE SAFARI

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 3:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Intergalactic safaries are better then an overseas one

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 3:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Juan beat me to it: Ed! The excellent bait of Psychedelia Smith, Eliza, Homer, Asiaguy, et al. That is the single bait that got me hooked! While I could see Mr Shiver doing it, this bait involved mere mortals!

**WARNING** Do not start that thread unless you have 6 hours to waste!

He is going to Bahamas soon, I hope! Twisted Evil

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
ChainYanker

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 3:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Let me narrow down my question:

Is it possible to get a lad to fly to Canada? If so, I have a very good location for the baiter skilled enough to plan such a safari.

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 3:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

People in Canada tend to speak English, which might help the lad.
But for total desperation there are not many better places than some totally crappy place in China I'd say...
The lad could be equipped with some ready to use signs he just needs to show to people.
Some of them would be to help him to get where we want him, and the others say nasty things to get him a few slaps and other problems...

I just don't know how hard it'll be for a lad to get the China-visa.
It's easy to get a visa for 5 days when coming over the border from Hong Kong, takes maybe 20 minutes (when there's no long queue).

"This is what i sent to them am not with any money to go back to nigeria pls help."

United Kingdom (0.25 go to fake_buster)

Safari x4 Wole A.: Akure, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, Akure, Nigeria to Tanguieta, Benin (both with Thomas-the-Tank and Simba), Akure, Nigeria to Kano, Nigeria (with TtT and OD), Akure, Nigeria to Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire (with TtT)

Mortar

pony pony
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerSkype Name
Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 3:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just my little $0.02 worth here, but I would rather doubt it. Not because a baiter didn't have the skills, but because most lads won't have the resources or the ambition.

Most baiters have a hard enough time getting their mugu to get off his ass and actually go the WU outlet (hence all their whining about MTCN's). To get one to travel over 200km is an impressive enough feat. To get one to travel to another continent?

Hey I don't want to sound pessimistic here. Surely it's not impossible. I just doubt that it's ever been done. You'd need one seriously desperate mugu who could actually get himself on a trans-continental flight, and he would require a lot of convincing. Knowing the lads, you'd probably have to buy his airline ticket, luggage, taxi fare to the airport...

Ah there I go again, being all negative. Very Happy

EDIT: Some (more than a few) lads DO operate in Canada. Where exactly did you have in mind for them?
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 3:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It could be done, I suppose.

Chances are the lad would just reach out to one of the many lads already in Canada, though.

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
thefife
Baiting Guru

Location: Soaked in Holy Ghost Fiyah...it tastes like chicken

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 3:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What is this mystery location in Canada?

A lot of lads operate there or have connections there. So I doubt an Africa or Europe based lad would actually go himself.

EDIT: Plus there is also the issue of visas. That is likely to throw a major wrench into your plans.

Barr. Johnny Gawa: Hello Baby.
Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

Pastor Ramesh:Dear Mother Guch33y B4ggs in christ,
...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.
Thanking you. Yours in His service (+ Banner!)

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
Breddan Butter
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 4:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ChainYanker wrote:
. . . Is it possible to get a lad to fly to Canada? . . . ..

Sure; It's possible.

However, highly improbable.
If you can get a scammer to fly to Canada as a result of a scambait, you'll definitely raise the bar to a new height.

Go for it.
You'll have a large audience eagerly waiting in anticipation of the result. Smile

My IP address is 217.21.39.255. (86.57.134.49 on Sundays) Please don't come knocking on my door.
mrsbean
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 2:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No one has mentioned this, but, I wouldn't want to give a lad(ette) a good excuse (or even assistance, if you write a letter of invitation to help secure a visa) to travel "overseas" and try overstaying his/her visa. If a lad got to Canada, I'm betting he wouldn't want to leave... Canada seems to have enough lads already.

Then again, as pointed out, most lads aren't even going to consider it unless you buy the airline ticket for them. Even then, they'll probably check to see if they can cash it in for a refund first.

Straightbait

Nifty anti-scam sites of interest
Artists Against 419 | Fraudwatchers |Scamomatic | Scampatroll Scam Victims United | Fake Checks Dot Org
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Getting a lad to Europe, Asia or America is next to impossible. Trust me, I have tried. The problem is, as others mentioned, there are a surplus of lads already in these places. It would be much more fiscally reasonable for them to just get their compadre in Canada to do the meeting for him, then split the money. You have to realize the amount of time and money it would take for a lad to get a visa and an airline ticket to get over here. My jaw was on the ground when i saw the group who got the lad moving to Malaysia. To me, that is one of the best safaris ever.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Capella
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 6:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

dr stephen williams wrote:
**WARNING** Do not start that thread unless you have 6 hours to waste!

Wish I seen this before I started reading it Laughing

Not that its a bad thing

Malaysia
ChainYanker

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 7:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay, then, I guess not.

thefife wrote:
What is this mystery location in Canada?

The Snake Dens of Narcisse, one of the most desolate tourist attractions on God's green earth.
I can tell you from experience, it's a pain in the neck to get there. First, you have to go to Winnipeg- I had to take two connecting flights, and I started out from the US. Then you have to rent a car, and drive through two hours of Canadian wilderness, including dirt roads and confusing signs.
Then, if you're hard-core reptile freak like me, you spend a few hours making personal acquaintance with the millions of snakes there, then turn around and make the harrowing journey back. If you don't like snakes- say, you've grown up in Africa amistd cobras, vipers, and mambas- then you're out of luck.

FEMALE

Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 7:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

To be honest, if your lad is in Africa then you can make his life even more miserable by safariing him on that continent. Abroad means a boring flight, financial expenditure and, at the worst, extradition if he outstays his welcome. A simple Lagos to Accra trip means hours of hell on a bus and he very real possibility of being arrested and thrown into a hellhole of a prison at the boarder for any real or made up crime if he can't afford the bribe. The further you get him from home there, the more nightmarish life will become, far more then on a whistlestop trip to Canada. It's not the distance mate, it how utterly terrible you can make your lad's life.

u can keep sending money to Gomer and leave me alone - Agent Smith cracks up

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"
Sand Timer - 18 mths: Louis

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 7:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just get your lad to travel locally. That will be just as much a pain. Trust me. It is infinitely more likely that he will travel around Africa as opposed to Canada.

EDIT: Rodus said it bettwe than me.

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
thefife
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 7:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As long as the lad soaked up your bullsh|t like a sponge, and you had a damn good reason for him to visit such a bizaro snake haven, then you could probably get a Canada-based lad over there.

I doubt seriously an Africa/Europe based lad would go thru all that trouble just to have a romp w/ millions of snakes. Like you said, there's plenty in his own backyard he can play with if he wants. Not everyone has the same appreciation for our reptile friends as you to hop on a transatlantic flight then go traipsing about the desolate wilderness. I don't think he would do it if you told him there was $100 Billion stashed over there & provided video footage to verify. At best, he'd dispatch a Canda lad.

And although the distance would get you a hat, you would have no way to confirm the safari. Just out of curiosity, how many cafe's did you pass on the way to the Snake Dens? Or maybe the lad could pick up a GPS tracking device before he heads out so you can track his every move. Hmmm...actually, that gives me another idea for something else.

Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
ChainYanker

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 7:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok. I didn't think it would work, to be honest. (But the image of a lad arriving at the "big city" of Narcisse, only to find that it has about seven people and twenty million snakes, warms my heart). Twisted Evil

FEMALE

thefife
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 7:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well find a likely Canada lad & see what you can do about getting him over there. Should be very amusing to watch the process unfold. Laughing

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 7:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No problem in asking. It's just that most lads don't have that kind of mobility. Or money. It's a great idea, but very hard. I was told by one lad that an application for a visa to Africa was a few thousand dollars. How true that is, I don't know.

Goat

thefife
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 7:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ At any rate, it takes like 6 mos to get the visa approval for African applicants at the earliest depending on where you are & why you are coming. Something to consider. And there is no getting around the invitation letter. Which you really wouldn't want in the hands of a lad.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
ChainYanker

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So there really are lads from Canada?

I haven't seen any scammers from the Americas so far.

FEMALE

BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Chain - If you are ambitious, but want to stay on the African continent, the Qattara Depression in western Egypt is truly an unforgettable tourist destination. And, just a little ways north of there, near El Alamein, they have a fascinating collection of minefields just waiting to be explored by the enterprising tourist.

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic