SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Sir Edmund Hillary lives no more...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 11:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sir Edmund Hillary has gone to the great mountain range in the sky. A truly great but humble kiwi icon who will always be fondly remembered.

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
ChainYanker
Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 11:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He was the guy who first climbed Mount Everest, right?

EDIT: Wow. Not just a mountain climber. He sounds like an all-around great guy, the type of person parents want their kids to be like when they grow up.

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony

Last edited by ChainYanker on Fri Jan 11, 2008 12:10 am; edited 1 time in total
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 11:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

oh jaysus

He was the most magnificent person with the biggest heart for everyone

I met him oh lord, in 1965, he was a beekeeper of all things, (apiarist for the techs) Sir Edmond, and all he wanted us to do was if we could, could we possibly extend his house a bit

He is/was the nicest person that could ever have walked this earth

He always gave more than he had in his pockets, and somehow managed to come up with it

TY for Posting Callum

He'll be missed for a long time

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 11:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow. He was a great man, truly humble. What a life he led.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 11:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ok, adding on, the shock is settling in, the schools in Nepal he started and paid for, the networks he set up between New Zealand and Nepal to provide school equipment, I remember in the very early 60's all of our used primary school text books being collected, bundled up, and being sent to Nepal for the first schools he set up

You cannot put all he did in a single post, if anyone has done more to earn the title of Sir in regards to helping/ furthering relations between nations I can't think of them

Ed, Dia go deo leat

Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 11:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A sad day for NZ. Our most wonderful icon ever. Sad

Seven of Nine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 11:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

News Article Sad

irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 12:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

added to 7/9
http://www.nzherald.co.nz/section/1/story.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=10482158

He was the only person I can think of that gave of himself for others, and honestly looked embarrassed by fame and fortune

He never looked for recognition, he always looked for what he could do for others

no matter where they were

ok, I'll stop post whoring, Ed is/was someone I've always looked up to

dia go deo leat Ed

Chibuike
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 6:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

irishemigrant wrote:
He is/was the nicest person that could ever have walked this earth

He did walk the earth. He was an awesome man. God has called home one of the best.

pony pony pony <--I got ponies! Wahhooo!
haywood_jablowmi
Master of Master Baiters

Location: demoralise the lads, over and over, they will give up just crush the hope they have of getting cash!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 8:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

give it a week before i get an email claiming to be from his lawyer and needing help with his inheritance.

Cellphone Nigeria
1x voodoo curse
"you are a cosomplitant asshole" S.Ghartey 2006 - why thank you i think.
' i sent jamaicans to kill you' Mills Kwame - you must have given them the wrong address, no one came round, i baked cookies and everything.
YOU ARE A CUR, A TRAMP, A HOBO A MISRABLE ONE FOR THAT MATTER.
WANDERING PIG.
SLAG LIKE YOU ARE NOT A MAN OF GOD GO TO HEIL I WILL NOT PRAY FOR YOU THAT AND MAY GOD BLESS YOU IS THAT WITH YOU.
Ginger Head
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 12:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

With funding required to retrieve the trunk box from Everest...
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 8:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I was at The Hermitage near Mount Cook the day he died. They had a scarf on the statue and the flag half mast. Crying or Very sad

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
Nelsonsbattle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 9:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I was on the interisland ferry back from a 2 1/2 week holiday in the South Island and didn't hear for 24 hours.

When I heard that he'd died I stood in the service station with the paper in my hands and tears trickling down my cheeks. Spent the last $5 note I had on me buying the paper too (for non-Kiwis, Sir Ed was pictured on our $5 note - one of the few nonruling, living people to appear on a nations currency).

One comment about him said he was the person all kiwis wished they could be like. A marvellous man, especially for what he did for the people of Nepal. It wasn't just schools he got built there, but medical centres too and got Nepalese trained to run them.

"tell you die, fuck you,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ooooooo" Samull the scammer on being burned
Safari (Samull's trip from Cotonou, Benin, to Lagos, Nigeria, to meet the lovely Steffy)
Mortar x3
Eight
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 7:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Kiwis rightly honour this giant amongst men, whose memory will live long. My sympathies to his nearest and dearest. Few families will have more reasons to remember a lost one with so much honour and pride.

United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Benin Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Nigeria France Benin

Avatar from sweethell ** www.ScamWarners.com - Victim warnings, support, advice & information ** Click here to donate to 419Eater.com
Old No. 7
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 7:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^^^^^
I couldn't conceive of putting it better, Eight. So I won't try.

Requiescat In Pace, Sir Edmund

200+ sites killed, from these countries => United Kingdom Netherlands Russia Nigeria Switzerland Ukraine South Africa Germany United States Canada Senegal Benin Spain Ghana Ivory Coast Cambodia Flag United Nations

pony pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar

Like my flags? Want some of your own? Let justjay teach you how to kill sites here (clicky).

Hobbes may have retired, but get his brilliant WriteJunk here (clicky) and never touch a .dll again

Proud to be a mouth-breather who posted a load of shit, disappeared into the night but mysteriously reappeared after a long absence
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 7:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/feature/story.cfm?c_id=1501792&objectid=10486502

State Funeral Date set.

I wish I could be in NZ for it[/url]

Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 10:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

In a world where the fake, the deceptive, the shallow and the undeserving seem to prevail all too often, Sir Edmund was someone whose heart and soul were noble and great, who put so much into the world and used his fame for positive and decent ends.

May his name live on; may his example inspire others.

Ave atque vale.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Bella
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 9:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I grew up in NZ when his star started to shine. He was an 'icon' before the word became famous.
For those that didn't know, his wife and daughter were killed in a plane accident and he remarried in the 70's to his friends widow. His friend was killed in the Mt Erebus disaster.
Sir Edmund was a true gentleman and somebody that kiwis loved to call their own.
RIP Sir Edmund RIP

HELLO SIR, I AM SORY FOR THE DELAY OF THE REPLY OF YOUR MAIL, I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT IT�S BECAUSE OF THE CRISTMAS, AND WHEN IT IS CRISTMASS MOST OF THE REFUGEE IN THE CAMP RUN AWAY AND NEVER COME BACK SO WHEN IT IS CRISTMASS THEY DON�T ALOW US TO GO OUT.- Lofty Kamara
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 4:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One of my favorite quotes of all time came from him... "I really am an ordinary person with a few abilities which I've tried to use in the best way I can." Now that is pure class.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 5:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ed was above class, he didn't care what people thought of him, he went and did what he thought was right

No reward, no fame, no recognition, he did everything because he thought it was right

He gave away, well no that's wrong, he didn't give away anything, he gave everything he was given to the people he loved, and helped everyone

ok, I'm still mourning for one of the most decent, trusting real person I have ever known

Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can't too much more to what has been said.

May he be resting securely in the bosom of the Lord.

"On the 21st of April 2001, my client? His wife and their three children were involved in a plane crash of Union Transport Africans Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin Republic on the December 26,2003" Barrister Olorunshogo Williams, 25 October 2004.

"I am in reciept of your mail,i want you to know that you are really getting on my nerves." Burt Hardley, Wellkang International, 20 November 2007

"Please worry, we have already advice the FBI and they don't need to call you. They are very brianliant and intelident. They will get you soon. " Mr. Paul Rogers, Global Medical Equipment, 20 November 2007

As of 26 February 2009, $2,231,983.53 of fake checks and money orders have been intercepted and removed from circulation.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic