SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Lad picks up my slang!

View next topic
View previous topic

Yastreb
Demented Opportunist

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 12:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

is baiting one claiming to be from London. He's the one with the four-year-old son who's doing very well in his exams...

Well, as always, I'm seeding my mail with "gorram" as my usual expletive, and using others such as "What the Sam Frick.."

I upbraided the banker Lad for not making things clear and told him:

Quote:
Format the gorram details like this!

His reply included these lines:

Quote:
I have ask the... Board of Minister... to gave you the gorram details so they will contact you as soon as they can with the gorram details if you did not get it well with me.

Previously I told Nick:

Quote:
What the Sam Frick has gotten into you? You're telling me that the first thing I should do to my daughter is to lie to her and make out like I'm some gorram chiseller, and not once but twice!
See here, my friend, you have really pissed me off. I don't like it when someone disses my own flesh and blood, and when you in addition insult women everywhere, I don't let that pass! You got that, buddy?
I want a gorram apology from you, right now, or this deal is over!
No amount of money is worth letting you get away with being such a jerkwad!

And:

Quote:
I told you - don't sweat it. You are such a worrywart!

Then I get this:

Quote:
Malcolm, What the Sam Frick has gotten into you? I think you know better then me answers me when I ask you what is happening about this deal, you only told me not to sweat it, that I am such a worrywart, When you don't know how to spoke to someone so what did you want me to do now because I don't know what you did to , sorry I really can't understand you Malcolm, Mr. was saying that he will stop the transfer to your bank account in Australia. , also called me this morning ask me if am very sure that the total amount of �45,745,000.00 pounds is your money I told him yes, he said know that is not your money, Malcolm, first what did you tell Jack Morris about this deal. Because Jack Morris, has told me on phone that this deal is over complete and no amount of money is worth letting you get away with being such a jerk wad to him so what did you tell him? Malcolm, why do you refused to pay , his transfer fee why, Because you only think that you know all why you did not know anything that is your problem. You have to go now and make a gorram apology to Jack Morris, right now, and tell him that you will send the transfer fee to his account this morning because I don't what any thing to happen to this deal do you hear me now? I can't believe with my eyes! .

[I've highlighted the lines of mine that's he's used.]

Today he sent this:

Quote:
Malcolm, Since you don't want to apologies to , no problem but i don't understand the gorram job his did not do to you. Jack Morris, ask you to pay off your transfer fee of �18,950 and you refused why if you have really paid off your transfer fee of �18,950 by now , have been do all his gorram job to your bank account in NAB after you will send me my 60% but now nothing done at all why. Malcolm, I what you to go your bank and send the transfer fee of �18,950 to . Account so that him will tell Jack Morris, to do his entire gorram job! To your bank account in (NAB). I called , Friday morning where i have apologies him on what you did to him, , told me on phone that he will not do his gorram job if any customer refused transfer fee of �18,950 to Prof Ben Jerry. Account. That is why i ask you now to go and pay off the transfer fee of �18,950 to , account so that Prof Jerry will tell to do his very gorram job to you as soon. And i have also hared from the Prof , when you told me that we need to pay off our fee before he will tell , to do his gorram Job to you as soon as you pay off your transfer fee. I am not taking the side of some jumped-up dickhead what am taking about is what can you do to make sure that the total amount of �45,745,000.00 pounds will be transfer into your bank account in (NAB) Australia by next week that is what i need to know so please Mr. Malcolm, I what you to make sure that you pay off the fees by next week so that our total amount will be transferred to account in Australia. I will be waiting to hear from you soonest thank you. .

This is a bonus to the bait. I'm rather pleased!

"I aim to misbehave."

Asena - Pretty Rose
United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 185
Safari x 4 - Oyenka Chidinma - Lagos to Cotonou; Dickyboi - Lagos to Accra; Femmy - Lagos to Porto Novo; "Woody" - Accra to Singapore
Sand Timer x 7: Dufus & Abavana/Capt Joseph Annan/Victor Walla/Ohene Agyekum/James Jeffrey/Peace Akpobor & John Mensah/Tony Kalaby & Addo Gilbert
Ima Baeder
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 12:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice work!!! Very Happy Very Happy It's great if he keeps it for future victims.
I love this modality. Fatter Siam are both baiting R4y King and are trying to see if we can pass words back and forth as they seep into his vocabulary. It's kind of like mugu tennis. Laughing (he's the net)

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
thefife
"Mercedes Dealer"

Location: Soaked in Holy Ghost Fiyah...it tastes like chicken

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 12:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping clapping Fantastic job there!!! Impressive use of the power of suggestion. Very Happy

Barr. Johnny Gawa: Hello Baby.
Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

Pastor Ramesh:Dear Mother Guch33y B4ggs in christ,
...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.
Thanking you. Yours in His service (+ Banner!)

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 12:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Always a good tactic, teaching the lads new wierd words. They're fast learners!

Well done. Very Happy

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
Yastreb
Demented Opportunist

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 12:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This Lad can be incoherent at the best of times, but now...

He ran the "I have someone else to send the money to modality; I told him that

Quote:
There's a word for what you're planning, and that word is "double-cross". In the old West that would earn you a hot lead payoff. But since we're in a more civilized age, I can't plug you in the gut and leave you to die slowly in a canyon somewhere...
One other thing - you seem to have forgotten that this 45 million pounds is money you secretly extracted from Fidelity. In other words, you stole it. If you go ahead and transfer it to , I will denounce you and . If you want to leave Nick without his father as you rot in jail, be my guest. But trust me, if I don't get that money, then I'll see that no-one does. OK?

The Lad wasn't pleased:

Quote:
That is i be acquainted with you! is not a stolen money I make my money in a good way ok I have never for one day stole money from anybody do you understand me?

Quote:
Right now I complete not understand you again if i may ask you this! What is need of gorram invoice and proforma invoices do with transfer fee.

So I explained it to him:

Quote:
The second worst thing you can do here is lie to me.
The worst thing you can do is lie to yourself.
Of course the gorram money is stolen!
You wrote me back in August 06, "I handle all our Investor's Direct Capital Funds and secretly extracted 1.2% Excess Maximum Return Capital Profit (EMRCP) per annum on each of the Investor's Marginal Capital Fund". Note that "secretly extracted". It means you took it without telling anyone. It means you stole it. That's it!
If you try to steal it again, but from me this time, I will denounce you. Believe me when I say that!

His reply included this:

Quote:
There is know-nothings worst thing I find out you may call it lie to me! Or said that I am lien to myself. Of course the gorram money is stolen or not stolen?

Well, is it stolen or not?

"I aim to misbehave."

Asena - Pretty Rose
United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 185
Safari x 4 - Oyenka Chidinma - Lagos to Cotonou; Dickyboi - Lagos to Accra; Femmy - Lagos to Porto Novo; "Woody" - Accra to Singapore
Sand Timer x 7: Dufus & Abavana/Capt Joseph Annan/Victor Walla/Ohene Agyekum/James Jeffrey/Peace Akpobor & John Mensah/Tony Kalaby & Addo Gilbert
HitchHiker
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 12:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What he means is the money isn't stolen because it doesn't exist, but......

....Once you pay up, then he will have stolen your money. Wink

you bloody nigeria scammer you scamm me of 6,800pounds : Billy a cheque scammer.
Closed lad accounts x? Easter EggMortar x2
Ninja Bloody hell I've been ninja'd
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to help 419Eater.com fight the good fight]</a>

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic