SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Best line ever...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Excalibur
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 4:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I was scanning a few Vlad letters I got when I was hit with this one. I thought you'd all appreciate it as much as I did. (Not sure if it's script or not, she seems to be editing scripted letter if not writing to me with only an outline.)

Quote:
I love mum, but I not in good relations with Boris (her husband).

Laughing Maybe I should meet Boris and ask him to stop sending Vlad mail?

" It sounds like you practice oral sex in the office with your secretary like your ex-president." and " I am beginning to see why you were so dumb to be scammed in the first place." -My dear D4v1d L4wr3nc3
"LOVE YOU AP0LL0 FROM THE BOARD OF MY HEART." S4ny4
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You have reminded me of one I noticed recently which was much the same but I think the wording was slightly different, Boris was her dad and they didd't get on.

Do you recall which vlad it was, I will double check the wording and see if it is script.

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
fluffy_cheese
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 9:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
She invites me to Moscow at birthday of her husband. I think, what to do? I love mum, but I not in good relations with Boris (her husband). Probably I shall give up to her, I shall tell that I have a lot of work.

I think at the moment she is on a "Half script"

She answers my questions but the first bit is pretty Generic.

Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 11:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That looks closer fluffy,

I generally only skim through the emails I recieve early days just to be sure they are not actually answering which does happen sometimes, I actually have one at the moment, cant remember where she came from but in just a few emails she is actually replying to what I say, just a little bit mind you.

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
Excalibur
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 11:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Her name is Tatyana. I agree, half script. Your quote matched my mail (not sure if exactly). Maybe the real Boris is typing the script or translating it each time?

I find any mention of a 'Boris' funny though, considering the names meaning around here...

" It sounds like you practice oral sex in the office with your secretary like your ex-president." and " I am beginning to see why you were so dumb to be scammed in the first place." -My dear D4v1d L4wr3nc3
"LOVE YOU AP0LL0 FROM THE BOARD OF MY HEART." S4ny4
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic