SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

How much can I shock a lad?

View next topic
View previous topic

rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 7:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
VACATION THIS EARLY STAGE OF THE YEAR?

I don't actually see the lads problem here. Why not have a vacation in January?
Many Europeans probably would love to be on holiday in Australia or another nicely warm place right now.
My holiday last year also was in January, including an overseas-trip...

Well, I guess they just don't get it...

"This is what i sent to them am not with any money to go back to nigeria pls help."

United Kingdom (0.25 go to fake_buster)

Safari x4 Wole A.: Akure, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, Akure, Nigeria to Tanguieta, Benin (both with Thomas-the-Tank and Simba), Akure, Nigeria to Kano, Nigeria (with TtT and OD), Akure, Nigeria to Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire (with TtT)

Mortar

pony pony
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerSkype Name
TexasBaiter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 7:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Root: He probably felt so pissed that he didn't understand 0lg4's reason for the vacation; she originally booked the trip to meet him but once he turned out to be a "small boy" 0lg4 decided to take a vacation instead Wink

Usm4n Sh4msud33n: Never mind,you should not allow him or any other person to discourage you,even now that you have reached the final stage to receive your funds.I pray that even SATAN the DEVIL cannot stop your blessing from GOD.
Barrister Cl1ff D4n13ls: You should warn your partner Mr Fr4nk W3t3g0 not to visit this chamber again fo this transaction because he may be liable to police arrest.
Fr4nk W3t3g0: Subject Line: Urgent: Whay are you been wicked
Fr4nk W3t3g0: HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA MY GOD I AM FINISH please are you saying that 0lg4 is died?
3mily 0t3ga: DONT WORRY YOUR SECRET IS SAFE WITH ME DUDE.
3mily 0t3ga: Please tell me what is happening and stop this death trick
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 7:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe she could meet a nice big boi she can give all her love and money to, instead giving it your lad. That might either make him mobile, or even more angry...

"This is what i sent to them am not with any money to go back to nigeria pls help."

United Kingdom (0.25 go to fake_buster)

Safari x4 Wole A.: Akure, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, Akure, Nigeria to Tanguieta, Benin (both with Thomas-the-Tank and Simba), Akure, Nigeria to Kano, Nigeria (with TtT and OD), Akure, Nigeria to Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire (with TtT)

Mortar

pony pony
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerSkype Name
TexasBaiter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 7:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I might do that if the lad responds again! Smile Or even better I'll do it now.

EDIT: "I met a kindly man named P4tr1ck 3m3k4 in the lobby of the Hotel du Lac. He was such a charming young man. He told me that he has Saddam's money and that you are a liar. I just gave him a Rolex watch and some fine chocolates. I helped pay for the demurrage for the money in transit. Soon I will be richer than you ever dreamed!
"

Usm4n Sh4msud33n: Never mind,you should not allow him or any other person to discourage you,even now that you have reached the final stage to receive your funds.I pray that even SATAN the DEVIL cannot stop your blessing from GOD.
Barrister Cl1ff D4n13ls: You should warn your partner Mr Fr4nk W3t3g0 not to visit this chamber again fo this transaction because he may be liable to police arrest.
Fr4nk W3t3g0: Subject Line: Urgent: Whay are you been wicked
Fr4nk W3t3g0: HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA MY GOD I AM FINISH please are you saying that 0lg4 is died?
3mily 0t3ga: DONT WORRY YOUR SECRET IS SAFE WITH ME DUDE.
3mily 0t3ga: Please tell me what is happening and stop this death trick

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic