SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

How much can I shock a lad?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
TexasBaiter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 3:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I tried a new "modality" where I send a typical reply to a 419 scheme, but with a nasty shock image attached to the reply. Sometimes I say "look at the picture to see how credible I am" but other times I do not refer to the picture itself.

So far one lad either didn't see it or somehow thought it was inconsequential.

"Dear B0b ??????,

Thanks very much for your prompt response to our mail, we so much
appreciate.

The bank said that we have to provide our guradian who will apply directly
to them for the onward transfer of the money.They said that i am only the
next of kin and not the beneficiary as my father told them that the
beneficiary is a foreigner.

I knew that my father made this declaration because of his political
position as at then because he will not like anyone to raise an eye brow
being a serving senator . I knew that my father never have any business
partner or dealing with anybody, he made this money through his political
position as a long serving senator of my country zimbabwe.

The amount involved is seven million united states
dollars(US$7,000,000.00). i will offer you you 15% of this amount the rest
you will invest it for me in your company untill we finish our education in
your country .You will have to take us as your children untill we are able
to complete our Educationin in your country.

Waiting to hear from you,

Thanks and God bless you.

B3nj4m1n."
---

Typical scam reply. His reward... three shock images from the same collection! If he responds again I will send more. I'll see how long it takes for this guy to stop (OR snap).

Usm4n Sh4msud33n: Never mind,you should not allow him or any other person to discourage you,even now that you have reached the final stage to receive your funds.I pray that even SATAN the DEVIL cannot stop your blessing from GOD.
Barrister Cl1ff D4n13ls: You should warn your partner Mr Fr4nk W3t3g0 not to visit this chamber again fo this transaction because he may be liable to police arrest.
Fr4nk W3t3g0: Subject Line: Urgent: Whay are you been wicked
Fr4nk W3t3g0: HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA MY GOD I AM FINISH please are you saying that 0lg4 is died?
3mily 0t3ga: DONT WORRY YOUR SECRET IS SAFE WITH ME DUDE.
3mily 0t3ga: Please tell me what is happening and stop this death trick
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 4:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's not new, and I'm not sure what you hope to accomplish with it, but just in you didn't know, we'd appreciate you not posting your pictures.

Quote:
Other shocking material, such as pictures of mutilation, death or other offensive non-sexual images are completely forbidden. Again, if your posts features anything way over the top will be deleted.

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
TexasBaiter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, yeah, I have no intentions of posting any such pictures on 419Eater.

If the lad continues, I will increase the number of offensive images per e-mail sent. It would be hilarious to have a lad start pitching a WUXfer even after having deluges of offensive images sent to him.

I also want to see if any send angry messages at me (a sort of trophy?)

Usm4n Sh4msud33n: Never mind,you should not allow him or any other person to discourage you,even now that you have reached the final stage to receive your funds.I pray that even SATAN the DEVIL cannot stop your blessing from GOD.
Barrister Cl1ff D4n13ls: You should warn your partner Mr Fr4nk W3t3g0 not to visit this chamber again fo this transaction because he may be liable to police arrest.
Fr4nk W3t3g0: HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA MY GOD I AM FINISH please are you saying that 0lg4 is died?
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey Texas, do you know what a Dupont spinner is? Dupont is one of the makers of dynamite. Apparently there are people that go out and fish with sticks of dynamite. Really chews up the fish and makes catch and release a joke. We scambait. Slowly and gently we get them to take the artificial lures that we wrapped ourselves and play them for as long as we can and eventually as hard as we can so that they cannot scam anyone else. Ever see a fly fisherman play a native trout so that the leader does not break? The fisherman will turn the head of fish so that it wants to swim right into the net. That's real fishing.

Edit.- I hit submit before I was ready.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate

Last edited by Connie L. Gus on Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:18 am; edited 3 times in total
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Connie explained it well, but to be a bit more blunt, what you describe isn't baiting.

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Connie L. Gus

Do you actually know about dynamite fishing? Actually it only stuns the fish which can be then scooped up with a net. Very Happy

No one will probably understand my sense of humor.

Safari Dan Benin City to Lagos
Safari ARK Tamale to Kumasi
star Hello Kitty! Mortar x41
I don't need you alone for sex. w1l13

i was ashamed this money money was not in the system when we got there to cash it,it made me and my family lawyer look like little children Godwin

'because no one want your progress not every one want your goat to give birth to twins as the man who see tomorrow told me when i visit him in the shrine Godwin

i was rubbed by rubber last friday, they collectted all my money and my phones.
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 6:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You got me. I've never dynamited any fish. I've heard that dynamite has been used to collect tropical fish. It does destroy the coral and the majority of the fish not killed outright do not live a week. Closest I ever came to that was dropping a cherry bomb down the loo in middle school. I don't think I stunned any blind brown trout. The point that I wanted to make to the OP was that attaching a bomb to baiting email really was not baiting. I feel the same way with burning the lad at the end of a bait.

Edit- I've also never heard of tropic fish.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed

Last edited by Connie L. Gus on Tue Jan 15, 2008 1:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Buster Hyman
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 6:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

TexasBaiter, there is a lot of wisdom in what Connie said.

Think of baiting of something in two parts. First is to waste as much of the lad's time as possible. Second is to prank him. Get him to get some tattoos, send him on a safari, etc. Remember that it takes time and efforts to do that. Some people here will work for months before getting a trophy picture and even longer for a safari.

You have to ask yourself what you're trying to accomplish. Sending shock pictures right away certainly isn't a way to keep your lad communicating with you.

Don't lose sight of the first part. That's what it's all about to begin with. Have fun doing that Smile
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 6:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think it's much more shocking for the lad if he walks/rides his goat to Western Union and finds out that there is no money than sending a daily collection of pics taken from Rotten.
The more you let him walk to retrieve non-existent money, the more you'll shock the lad.
After a while change the route of his walk and let him go to Moneygram, so he can also enjoy other areas of his hometown.

"This is what i sent to them am not with any money to go back to nigeria pls help."

United Kingdom (0.25 go to fake_buster)

Safari x4 Wole A.: Akure, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, Akure, Nigeria to Tanguieta, Benin (both with Thomas-the-Tank and Simba), Akure, Nigeria to Kano, Nigeria (with TtT and OD), Akure, Nigeria to Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire (with TtT)

Mortar

pony pony
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerSkype Name
sellingrich
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 7:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You should really know the customer. Build up to the shock. Hint around. Kinda like sex. Not everyone like a wham bam thank you lad. Then leave them asking for more.

"May your anuse turn back." Joe Morengi
"You better run for your life, because the FBI are coming to your house tomorrow to kick your ass out of your house." Barr. Jonathan
Mr kelvin Jordon that call you from our branch office in canada explain that the chicken background voice has been querried, claiming the voice was his telephone ringing tone, therefore accept my deepest appology for that.
Tricia
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

FWIW, I've occasionally tried to gross a lad out with sick photos. The lack of response was rather overwhelming, so I've abandoned that avenue. I get much better replies with voodoo pictures and curses.

@TexasBaiter: Burning the lad isn't recommended, so if you want to pursue this you should check out those Insulting Mass Bait threads for fresh penpals.

Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 9:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Your lad isn't responding to your pics beacuse he's not looking at them. Why should he? There's no incentive for him.

It's just too aggressive, and not really baiting.

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 2:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you really want to shock the lads, try setting your character up as someone or something more and more outrageous with each bait. Eventually you will learn what their breaking points are, and what outrageous stories they *will* go along with. Others here have said that lads generally avoid drug dealer characters and weapons-smuggler characters. On the other hand, I have several lads trying to scam 'dead presidents' and there have been numerous accounts of lads that have no qualms scamming '12 year old rich kids.'

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've had lads send me some pretty shocking photos. What did I do? Nothing. That's probably what he'll do. Nothing. People aren't trying to harp on you Texas. It's just that the better route to take would be to actually play along, rather than just bomb him with gay pr0n.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
luckey

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 6:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I tend to agree with what others have said. Lad's don't shock easily. They typically bomb thousands and thousands of people a day and probably get all kinds of replies.

It's fun to get a rise out of them if you can, but I think most lads would simply hit delete and move on to the next email. What you're doing immediately informs them that you are not a potential victim, so they can happily move on. In that sense, you're doing them a favor.

If you really want to annoy them, make them think you're a real victim. Get them to spend a few months communicating with you and frustrate them with lots of little questions about the process, and problems getting your money together. Get them in trouble with their bosses for failing to collect your cash, and train them to drop real victims in the future when they encounter hurdles.

Get their bank accounts closed and shut down their fake web sites. That will annoy them much more effectively, and might even save a few real victims in the process.

If you can tie them up with filling out meaningless forms, or get them to travel to the airport or other countries to meet you, that's great too. Just imagine the shock when they realize they have done all that you have asked, only to find another obstacle in their path to "easy" money.

TexasBaiter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 11:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Eh, it's cool! I have a bunch of real baits, with the longest stemming from two months ago.

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 3:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Texas

I like to insult lads and send them some very nasty images on occasion. You can check out the mass insult thread at http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=118139 where there is an extensive discusion of the modality and it results. But there is no way for me to bait them after that.

Now, an angle to consider is to insult them after you have slowly brought them into a bait, gotten them off script, and really wasted their time and gotten their hopes up and then drop the bomb on them Twisted Evil. I usually wait until I have really played them for a substantial period of time and I tend to reserve this treatment for lads who have really hit a nerve with me (e.g., charity scammers, dying child scammers etc.).

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
Tricia
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 8:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
insult them after you have slowly brought them into a bait, gotten them off script, and really wasted their time...

What? That is not advisable, as they will quickly learn the difference between a baiter and a victim.

We do not want to educate lads.

(Have I been trolled?)

TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 1:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Really there is no advice either way. It is up to each individual baiter whether they want to tell the lad or not. I usually do not tell the lad but I have seen cases where telling the lad would be appropriate.

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
kubis
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 5:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
We scam bait. Slowly and gently we get them to take the artificial lures

I am more a trawler man,my mission statement is to answer every scam email I receive,
that doesn�t give me the luxury to have elaborate baits but I keep them on board for a couple of days.I waste a lot of Lads time for a little while

Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One of the great things about baiting is that the baiter is always right. It's the corollary to the mugu always being wrong. Just like kubis I still seine net my boxes by responded to every mugu that comes my way but still enjoy the pursuit of the trophy. A few years ago I had two of my boxes closed on me as a result of TOS violations after sending out some really bad stuff. I thought it was all good, but early last year I stopped slapping the lads with references to their sexual orientation and I know I am a better baiter for it. We do the lads a service by getting them to twig for an unwarranted slap or letting them know they have been baited. If we really hated them because of that special modality, we should string them along even further.

kubis
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you follow the rules by not scanning documents to the Lads some baits are a non starter, you dare not mention Bible Classes or Church.
My lads don�t know they have been baited, they just think I am stupid which isn�t a bad assumption

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 4:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
But there is no way for me to bait them after that.
True, Dev, but you can always rebait them from another email addie!

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 4:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Embarassed Dr. is right. You can always re-bait them.

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
TexasBaiter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 6:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, when I did the shock bait I got zero insults.

When I did a bait with an "American soldier" in Benin and he somehow figured I twigged him, the conversation went like this:
* Him: Get lost bitch. don't ever fuck around with me next time or else, you will get it hurt. Fuck you asshole 0lg4, fucking his mother in a full pit of shit
* Me: Excuse me? I just flew out to Morocco, and I was going to tell you that Western Union there was closed. This is extremely rude of you. I made reservations to meet you and tried to be as accommodating as possible. Perhaps I'll just go to Benin for vacation.
* Him: FUCK YOU, TELL THAT STORY TO A CHILD OF 6 MONTHS. ARE YOU REALLY SURE THAT YOU UNDERSTAND THE MEANING OF VACATION? VACATION THIS EARLY STAGE OF THE YEAR? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKK BITCH
* Me: As I am about to leave for Benin, you made me laugh. Of course I understand the meaning of a vacation; as the CEO of my company I can take a vacation when I want, eat foie gras and caviar when I want, and sleep in the finest hotels.

I decided to call my friend St3ll4 3z3... she works as my secretary.

When she heard about this she told me that you were not a very trustworthy soldier.

Then she called you a "small boy" and a "bingo mumu mahu" and that I shouldn't deal with people like that. I don't know what those words mean, she said them with seriousness. So, that's what you are - a small boy and a bingo mumu mahu.

- Olga

I love using "Bingo Mumu Mahu" - I saw "Gilbert Murray" use it, so I see that "Bingo Mumu Mahu" + "Small Boy" = success!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic