SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

An instant trophy (of a kind)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
thomas-the-tank
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 2:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He was meant to send this surveyor's report and valuation a couple of days ago before my meeting with my bank manager to raise cash for the business we are starting together. However, his scanner broke, or the Internet cafe burned down or something, and it didn't appear in my inbox. I slapped him hard by IM, and he agreed to hand-type the original document so that I have something to take to the bank manager.

The first effort was weird - although we haven't paid for the land it appears to belong to us. He couldn't explain how all of this worked:

Quote:
Land Valuation of the land that belongs to Mr. and Mr. Richard

This land was brought from the hand of one along the airport road at owo ondo state Nigeria.

And have look at the land and it is a good land and I will say that is a good land and the type of place where is located is good and well selected for the type of business you want to do there.

After all works that have done on the land I must tell you the total cost of the land and the amount the land worth. The owner should be given the sum of one million naira (1,000000} because the land is very good and it worth that price. The land is so good for the rearing of animals because the place is so cool to keep animals, that is the kind of place to rear them. As you know a cool place is the best place for rearing animals such as goats, pigs, cows e.t.c. and for the type of land you got I must tell you is the best land for the kind of business you want to do. So I will be happy if you can make use of this land that you have got.

Chartered surveyor

So I queried him, and he agreed to get a new valuation (at 1am his time - damn, those Nigerian surveyors and valuation agents work hard for their money!). It came back within 15 minutes or so.
Quote:
Land Valuation of the land that belongs to

This land belongs to one off the federal polytechnic road along the airport road at owo ondo state Nigeria.

The rest is the same as before. For an instant trophy, I don't think it's too bad. He's currently working on a letter of apology I am taking to my Japanese bank manager, since he hasn't sent the registry documents, the map, the photos, etc. that I needed to make the sales pitch to my bank manager and obtain the loan to start the business.

"I have come to learn the world is pregnant."
"Besides i am on a GLOBAL ASSIGNMENT WITH THE UN, so be reasonable and leave insults"
"suck your blood untill you resemble stockfish"

United Kingdom x 3 x 2 Ivory Coast Australia x 2 Benin
Safari Wole A x 4!! :
pony pony pony pony Goat <= don't ask about the goat! Inventor
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 2:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations, I think your lad could pass kindergarten grammar here in the US! Send him to school so he can have his first REAL Diploma!!!

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
thomas-the-tank
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 2:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And here's his letter of apology to my bank manager, Mr for his failure to deliver the goods on time. Not bad for about 30 minutes' work.

Quote:
Apology letter to Mr.

I Mr. ,a business partner to Mr.Richard XXXXX here by write to apologise for my inability to scan the land document needed for the business intended to be executed between my humble self and Mr.Richard XXXXX.

It was due to my in ability to dectect that there was a fault which I thought would be rectified within the shortest time but which proved otherwise which lead to the delay in which am been forced to get a new one within a short period of time.

I assume the delay would have caused you some inconviences which I too is not happy about ,I could imagine the effort,time,things that could have been done that are left or shifted for this purpose.

Am therefore,promising you that by the grace of God as soon as the day breaks here in Nigeria,I will send the necessary documents regarding this proposed business.

All inconviences are highly regreted and am therefore promising you on behalf of my humble self and Mr.Richard,that such a delay will never happen again.Once again,kindly accept my apology.

Yours faithfully,

"Besides i am on a GLOBAL ASSIGNMENT WITH THE UN, so be reasonable and leave insults"

Safari Wole A x 4!! :
Ambush7
"kak shoveler"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 3:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Goat Rental Shocked OK, I just have to ask. Is goat rental big in N1ger1a? Confused
thomas-the-tank
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 3:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, is going to be the Next Big Thing throughout West Africa.

You see many Japanese people are allergic to cow dairy products, and need goat milk and and cheese. However, there's no space for keeping goats in Japan, so it has to be outsourced to other countries.

So the Japanese "rent" a personalized goat in Nigeria, whose dairy products are air-freighted on a daily basis to Tokyo for distribution in Japan.

My lad is my boots on the ground for this entrepreneurial venture, renting land, scouting out goats, etc.

Safari Wole A x 4!! :
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 3:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That might be something for Hong Kong too. Maybe I could interest you in a 100% risky free supply contract?

"This is what i sent to them am not with any money to go back to nigeria pls help."

United Kingdom (0.25 go to fake_buster)

Safari x4 Wole A.: Akure, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, Akure, Nigeria to Tanguieta, Benin (both with Thomas-the-Tank and Simba), Akure, Nigeria to Kano, Nigeria (with TtT and OD), Akure, Nigeria to Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire (with TtT)

Mortar

pony pony
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerSkype Name
D11
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 3:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

convince the lad your going to have him "groom" them and any that look enough like poodles will be sold for big bucks to the australians and americans as theres a shortage of french poodles.

I make software that drives lads crazy. Thats my revenge on lads. (it all helps)

this transaction is 100 percent risk/hitch free - bobo

why no pay me - abum bello
because the cops will know it was you - me
ok this is good - abum bello
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
It was due to my in ability to dectect that there was a fault

He's renting out faulty goats? Shocked Slap time.... Very Happy

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
Mr. Green
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 6:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Your plot line is a hoot!

Have you considered asking him to make goat cheese to see if the milk has the right fat content? Wink

Sand Timer 25 months, <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1014373">Mr. Scot</a> "Skipper has never communicated to us since the campaign event took place last year. we did'nt get a cent from that event either."
Sand Timer 24 months, <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=119437">Mr. Uche-uka</a> "There is no way that I would have put in this enermous amount of time, work and money without being serious with this huge task ahead of building and running an orphanage."
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Click here to donate to 419Eater</a>
fengibbon
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 9:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

oooohhhh its good to be back to 419....... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

I would ask for photographs to make sure he is "rearing them properly"

Seriously, a great idea - love the concept....... rentagoat

"I hope you ar happi at making me look big fool. I will com to Amerika, hunt you down like fuking hyena." -- Samuel Odabake September 06. - Good hunting Sam, you are 5,000 miles away!!!

"Why you traet me like smal boi foool" -- Brother Nicolas ------ Because you are?
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 9:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you would like a logo, feel free to grab my avatar. My business went belly up Sad. You just need someone named either Dave or Majeed.

Or if you need someone to play a jealous business rival, just let me know? Wink

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to Ziguinchor
Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Safari = Mattar - Abidjan, Ivory Coast to Accra, Ghana
Safari = Stanley, co-bait with VDJ, Gadget and Jayhawk - Aba to Benin City
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 10:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I would ask for photographs to make sure he is "rearing them properly"

Of course he's "rearing" them - did you ever hear of anyone "fronting" a goat? Whether he's doing it properly, that's harder to say... Cool

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
thomas-the-tank
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 12:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Update:

The trophy pic I was promised didn't arrive, but I got this instead:
Quote:
Apology letter to Mr. Richard

I am Mr. the MD of loyalist caf� here in Nigeria. Sir one Mr. came to our caf� this morning to come and scan a picture and when the picture was being put inside our machine to start scanning our scanner machine just went off and since than the machines as not being able to work.

So Mr. told me that he had told you that his sending the photo today that you will not be happy to hear that he was not able to send it, so he was now worried. So I told him that I will send you letter of apology. so what I now did is that I told the photo with me to my house that I will use my scanner machine to scan it than store inside my flash derive than first thing tomorrow morning we send it to you. I should have forward the photo to him but am not connected so that is why.

Am sorry for all what I have caused you please am very sorry. Thanks for your understanding once again am sorry.
Yours Faithfully,
Mr.

The lad responds to slapping, obviously - a well-trained little pet. And he sent some truly impressive paperwork trophies which you can see by clicking here.

Safari Wole A x 4!! :
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 1:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice find, Thomas! Good luck on your new business venture. I think it's a winner! Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 3:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thomas, you know the no-fault insurance you geet so if you scraaaaape the door of your rental car on a dumpster, you don't have to pay it? What kind of insurance policy are you going to have? What if they, um, abuse the goat? Ask your pet what his policy is going to be....

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
thomas-the-tank
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 10:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And for those wishing to go into the business, here is a rough estimate of the costs involved, as provided by my lad (ignore the layout - just the way things happened):

Quote:
Things��������������������������������������������������������������� Cost

Sands����������������������������������������������������������������� 500,000
Land������������������������������������������������������������������� 1million
Stones �����������������������������������������������������������������500,000
Nails������������������������������������������������������������������� 100,000
Cements�������������������������������������������������������������� 1.2million
Labours ���������������������������������������������������������������1million
Roofing sheets����������������������������������������������������� 2million
Goats 3000 per one���������������������������������������������� 5million
Animal�s food per year����������������������������������������� 2million
Machines�������������������������������������������������������������� 10million
5 buses������������������������������������������������������������������ 5million
Generator standby� �����������������������������������������������1.5million
Fuel per year both car and generator�������������������� 3.5million
Drugs per year������������������������������������������������������� 500,000
Borehole������������������������� ���������������������������������������1.5million
P.v.c pipes�������������������������������������������������������������� 300,000
Toilet materials������������������������������������������������������ 500,000
Workers salaries per year for 100 workers������������ 5million
Light materials������������������������������������������������������� 500,000
Iron rods����������������������������������������������������������������� 500,000
Windows��������������������������������������� ��������������������������500,000
Animal nets per year������������������������������������������������ 500,000
wood&Paints����������������������������������������������������������� 2million

This is the cost of the things needed and all the account are in naira Nigeria money.

I don't know why we need so many drugs... And I wasn't planning on buying 5 buses for this operation... But the lad is working hard for his money, to be sure. This must have taken a little time to compile, and it sure as heck isn't part of any script.

Safari Wole A x 4!! :
M1d0r1
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 11:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I know I'm going to regret asking but what part of Goat Grooming requires �2K worth of iron rods ?!?!
thomas-the-tank
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 1:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^

Don't ask, and I won't tell Smile

Seriously, there are several items I don't understand there. He is going to have to write a long report to me explaining them.

Safari Wole A x 4!! :
thomas-the-tank
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 1:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Update - I asked about the "machines". The lad obviously googled for "milk" and "machine" and sent me details of an espresso machine off the Internet. I've told him to tell his dealer that he (the dealer) is an idiot, and he has promised to do this.

Since the land is over 1 hour from the airport, buses are obviously unsuitable for transporting the milk there. We have agreed on refrigerated trucks. He likes Toyota, but I have told him to look for a Wasabi dealer.

We have yet to move on to the question of iron rods, M1d0r1

Safari Wole A x 4!! :
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic