SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Jojobean Completes Peresephone's Triathlon Challenge

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 7:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay, Persephone challenged me some months ago, with rewards of a shiny Eater name, to see if I could get a video of a lad in a triathlon:

Persephone sez:
Quote:
Yeah, thought that would be an appropriate challenge for you. No way in hell I could ever get a lad to do so, but I have faith in all things called Jojo. If you can pull that one off, shiny orange name on me

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=104879&highlight=triathlon

Well, here it is. Kevin Williams Tony is at it again. What a complete tool. I must warn you, this video is very poor quality. It was obviously shot on some crappy cell phone camera. The only really good part is at the beginning of the video where he shows off his tattoos and thanks Mike Hock and Mike Hunt for all they have done. You�ll see Kevin look like a complete idiot just running up and down the beach to complete the running portion of the triathlon. Then, you�ll see him do some swimming in the ocean to complete the swimming part. At the end of the first video he does some great little dance moves.

Part 2 has some added bonus material of Kevin showing off his mad soccer skillz. I�m no soccer player, but he doesn�t look all that good to me. Most of this video is complete rubbish.

Part 3 has his final task- the bike ride. He is not exactly Lance Armstrong, but he did it. Again, not much exciting here until the last few minutes. He does a nice little recap at the end, thanking everyone.

So, for any of you downloading this video- you have been warned- it is TERRIBLY boring. They total about 20 or 30 minutes, which is surprising because I only asked for 10 minutes. I can�t say that I am exactly HAPPY with this video, because it is such poor quality and really boring. But he did waste some time and resources. And, he has just been with me so long, a video is about the only thing he had left to do- other than get himself arrested. For some reason, I just cannot get him arrested despite sending him to the Makola branch 10+ times.

Shiver kindly uploaded the first part of it to Youtube for me�

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bm3pPB6zp6A

Here is the rest.

Part 1 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5Q3HBX7H (this is the same as the Youtube video)
Part 2 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=G6BODSFG
Part 3 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SDAR5612

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Frozboz
AT-AT Squad Leader

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 7:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I saw the Youtube one earlier today, and was thinking "WTF?".. Now it all makes sense. Great job! Congrats on the shiny name Smile

Wooden Trophies: Stormtrooper Helmet - AT-AT #1 - AT-ATs #3, #4 & #5
Brass Trophy: AT-AT #2
Mortar x3
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 7:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

BAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAA Fantastic stuff!!! clapping

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 7:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well if nothing else he can look forward to a career in competitive wading.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 7:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Awesome JoJo!! Thumbs up

Now if you can only get him to do the JoJo Triathalon -- the first leg is to run to the commercial bus stop. Second leg, get on the commercial bus and find a seat. Third leg ... well, by now you know. Wink

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice work jojo!

Was he going his fastest? I'm not sure. Tell him to race a couple people so you can view his effort by seeing how he does against others.

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to Ziguinchor
Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Safari = Mattar - Abidjan, Ivory Coast to Accra, Ghana
Safari = Stanley, co-bait with VDJ, Gadget and Jayhawk - Aba to Benin City
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jojo - You know that any good Triathlon ends with a bull fight, don't you? Tell the mugu he needs to finish it up properly.

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bravo! clapping

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

BRUIN wrote:
Jojo - You know that any good Triathlon ends with a bull fight, don't you? Tell the mugu he needs to finish it up properly.

You almost made me swallow my gum. How could I forget about the bull fight?

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Mr Fishe
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping Funny funny stuff

Magic eye fun: Western Union MoneyGram
Pre-transfer red tape: Department of Homeland Security HM Revenue & Customs
Mandatory customer survey: Western Union

"I have decided to leave the church and join a travelling circus..." - the original and best
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am absolutely flabbergasted....!!!!

Incredible baiting JoJo... Laughing

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo

Last edited by Simba on Thu Jan 17, 2008 12:13 am; edited 2 times in total
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 10:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Amazing. I am in awe. I've been trying for months to get one lousy video so I know how hard this is. Congrats.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 12:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

First off nicely done Jojo

Second when did standing in the ocean and getting hit by waves become part of a triathlon

Third what the hell was he doing at the end of that video (I only watched the youtube one)

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@JoJo Great videos! I can see that all your loving care of your pet has finally paid off for you. I hope Persephone is pleased with this result. Welcome to the Orange Glow Club! It definitely looks good on you. Very Happy

@ The Great Ook - I think he was drying himself off after he completed the splashing around competition.

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Rollo_Tomasi
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@JoJo
STRONG WORK!
Too bad the sharks didn't participate in their section of the triathlon...

but know they are insultive

I really want to know why you have picked on email and keep writing me with all these abusive and embarrassing words

THANKS FOR PLAYING ME AS A GMAIL MAN
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 2:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent baiting JoJo Laughing Laughing Thumbs up, I could only watch the YouTube video, none of the other will play for me after downloading, probably because of the .rm file type Crying or Very sad

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 2:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Next step are the Lad Olympics 2008...

That's a really great and impressive job Jojo!

"This is what i sent to them am not with any money to go back to nigeria pls help."

United Kingdom (0.25 go to fake_buster)

Safari x4 Wole A.: Akure, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, Akure, Nigeria to Tanguieta, Benin (both with Thomas-the-Tank and Simba), Akure, Nigeria to Kano, Nigeria (with TtT and OD), Akure, Nigeria to Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire (with TtT)

Mortar

pony pony
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerSkype Name
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 2:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent Jojo.
What else are you going to do with this mugu

I just wanted to know about his training.

Did he use a chicken to train ? Rocky used one to improve his moves in the ring Laughing Laughing

Tell him that soccer players chase chickens to improve their skills.

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 4:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

HAHAHAHAHAAHA! I love what you have done!! Congrats on the orange name!

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 6:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

bow_down The MASTER�s work!!! (I am thy humble servant.) bow_down

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 9:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the kinds words everyone. To view the other three videos you will need Real Player which can be downloaded for free. But, as I said, they are not extremely exciting.

Goat

Big Worm
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 9:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice work jojo! although Kevin forgot that the official uniform for triathlons is a one piece banana hammock Laughing

Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet Pith Helmet (One Collaborative Super Safari to Egypt!)
x9 (7 by the infamous Barry Melrose <---clicky)
Tattoo x2
T.W.A.TBenin City
T.W.A.TLagos
SantaThe Lad that Stole Christmas
Netherlands x3 Mortar x8
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 9:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Awesome! clapping

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
A Skinner
Texas Lad-Saw Massacre

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 10:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great work, Jojo! Very Happy Very Happy

SINCE YOU MADE ME TO GIVE MY CAR AWAY AND ALL THE DISAPOINTMENTS YOU GAVE TO ME,WHICH MADE ME TO STOP CONTACTING YOU. PLEASE DO NOT INVOLVE ME WITH ANYTHING YOU ARE DOING WITH ANYBODY, PLEASE DONT INVOLVE ME.I DONT WANT ANYTHING THAT WILL JEOPARDIZE MY IMAGE IN THIS COUNTRY.I AM A HUMANITARIAN LAWYER.

infact am getting tired with all this speculation in this transaction, honestly if i had known that this is the kind of person you are i would not have contacted for an assistance

Urgent??? Impotent massage

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic