SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

funny reply

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mr Otto
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 3:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
So sorry John xxxxx. i am actually not retarded and i know to operate computer. I did download your attachment but could not have a view of the contents please. just come along with me and let us work together and successfully in the great transaction. I must like to work out the money with you please.

Why not give me your phone number so that we can talk fully and well one-on-one to understand ourselves. Meanwhile, my phone number is XXXXXXX. feel comfortable to talk me anytime and let us talk together. I really know to use computer ok.

He is having a lot of problems opening my fake attachments. Laughing Laughing Laughing

-First of all,I observed from the beginning that everything I did provokes you which I have never experienced in my life.

-As for me I have a strong Christian upbringing which thought me to �do unto others as you want them to do unto you� which is the golden rule. my only worry is if my 50% share is safe with you not after we have secured the fund in your possession you will now change on me.

-I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going. I know that I am going to be in the bosom of the Lord.

-I am pleading to you to forgive me because if there is not quarrel, there will be no forgiveness.

-Be careful with their e-mails so that your parcel will not be in danger with their evil planes.
packman
Elite Baiter

Location: In his own little world but it's ok, they know him there.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 3:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[quote="Mr Otto"]
Quote:
So sorry John xxxxx. i am actually not retarded and i know to operate computer. :

Ya but does he know how to not get baited?.... I think not. Laughing

The receipt you send is totally invisible ok-Kelly

FUCK YOU SMALL BOI YOU ARE POOR IN HEAD AND SOUL
AND GOD WILL PUNISH YOU FOR SCAMMING HOUNST MEN LIKE ME.. Segun Akintemi
Click here to support 419Eater.com
pony <-- I got a pony WAHOO Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x3
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 4:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Laughing Very funny Mr. Otto! Very Happy
You're at the point now that you have a full sig line and are going to have to make tough decisions about what to leave out. Wink

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 4:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's not retarded? He writes like he is.

From now on, you MUST address him as Mr. Retard.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 7:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

<br>Everybody on this forum should be a retard, if they are doing things correctly...

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/retard

Personally, I hate the word and find it very offensive. It seems to be freely bandied around here by those that really should know better. </end of rant>

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
hacker9
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 8:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Tommo: Wouldn't that be "retardant"?

Currently running 1 hopeful leprechaun, 2 rich widows, 2 lotteries, 1 scammer, and 1 deposed NSA official.

"My command is your wish."- Bob
My Email Parser baiting tool!

pony pony pony Jolly Roger
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 8:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's a common term in bakehouses, I used to get some funny looks and under the breath comments when I mentioned the bread was made from retarded dough. Or said we used retarded dough.

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 8:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@hacker9

Ain't Google brilliant...

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/retardant

I particularly like this example...

Quote:
...a fire-retardant security chest.
Laughing

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic