SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

MBN Inbox Clear Out

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Scam Raider
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 3:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My inbox at MBN seems to be taking quite a hit lately so I've decided to put some fresh Vlads up for adoption!

First in the firing line is:Natasha from the Ukraine.

Quote:
If you find your partner, we are here for the same reason. I am a
single woman who search for true love. I think we must to start our
correspondence and know each other. You are welcome to write me. This
is my e-mail [email protected]. I will answer you and send you my
photos.

Natalya.

Next up is:Victoriya also from the Ukraine.

Quote:

Hello!
My name is Victoriya or Vica. I saw your profile and I find it intriguing. So Id like to get to know more about you. If you are interested, too, please, write me to my email: [email protected]
Lets try! Who knows... may be its fate.
Hope to hear from you soon!
Vica

Next in line is:Elena claims to be from Florida,USA.
Quote:
Hello
I am sure that by now, you have received many letters from many different women. I have no doubt, that a man who is intelligent, interesting, attractive and desirable as you are, has received attention from women all over the world.
If I am interesting to you that I shall wait your letter at myself on e-mail [email protected]
Elena

And last but not least:Marina from Kazan Russian Federation.
Quote:

Hello!
I am lonely woman from Russia and my name is Marina and I am 25 years old.
I am looking for man who will become my half and who will be happy with me to the end of
our days.
I want to find man with whom I will make ideal family where love will be the main thing.I
want to begin e-mail correspondence with you because I think you can be the right man for me
and my first
impressions about your profile are very good and first impressions may grow into something
more.
And I hope you will respond me and we will know if we ideal for each other.
So if you are interested in my suggestion please write me on my e-mail box which is:
[email protected]
I will be very glad and grateful to you to receive your respond.I hope you will want to get
acquainted with me.
With respect and hopes about your fast answer!

Marina

I've got plenty more where these came from but that will probably do for now.Have fun and enjoy Very Happy
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic