SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

"Crazy" attempt for a mass-bait

View next topic
View previous topic

rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 9:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

In a slightly crazy attempt to win members of my new-founded church, the (website under construction) I have gathered a bunch of lads from the surplus (from different kinds of scams) and send them a warm welcome with the opportunity to join a church that doesn't praise to be afraid of god, but to have fun and to enjoy life.
Furthermore they have the chance to work as representatives in their country, to spread the word and spirit of , and of course receive funds to support them to do this.

So far so good, now why this idea is a bit crazy, and might fail: So far no information exists about my church.
So, why do I do this: Because I need information about my church, and the more lads reply the more information I have to make up.
Actually this whole bait is just to motivate myself to make up information about my church, which I can then compile and publish on the website.

Crazy, right?

I will see how many of those lads reply, and how many of those are interested to be representatives (I'm sure none of them just wants to be a follower, they want funds!) and then I'll have to start thinking, and writing.
If the lads join in on the game I'm sure it can get quite funny.

"This is what i sent to them am not with any money to go back to nigeria pls help."

United Kingdom (0.25 go to fake_buster)

Safari x4 Wole A.: Akure, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, Akure, Nigeria to Tanguieta, Benin (both with Thomas-the-Tank and Simba), Akure, Nigeria to Kano, Nigeria (with TtT and OD), Akure, Nigeria to Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire (with TtT)

Mortar

pony pony
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerSkype Name
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 10:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My first reply is not exactly what I had hoped for, but maybe something that could develop in a different direction...

Does that lad think I'm a lad?
Quote:
3r1c

So the best way you choose is to use church of sh4mb4ll4h as format.common guy change this story eh no work at all at all.come on be a creative guy,look for some real 100% believable 100% fake ok that makes you a guy man.
We can do alot of things if you want.

"This is what i sent to them am not with any money to go back to nigeria pls help."

Safari x4 Wole A.: Akure, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, Akure, Nigeria to Tanguieta, Benin (both with Thomas-the-Tank and Simba), Akure, Nigeria to Kano, Nigeria (with TtT and OD), Akure, Nigeria to Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire (with TtT)

Mortar

pony pony
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerSkype Name
haywood_jablowmi
Master of Master Baiters

Location: demoralise the lads, over and over, they will give up just crush the hope they have of getting cash!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 10:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ask him if he can do.... sexual things.......

Cellphone Nigeria
1x voodoo curse
"you are a cosomplitant asshole" S.Ghartey 2006 - why thank you i think.
' i sent jamaicans to kill you' Mills Kwame - you must have given them the wrong address, no one came round, i baked cookies and everything.
YOU ARE A CUR, A TRAMP, A HOBO A MISRABLE ONE FOR THAT MATTER.
WANDERING PIG.
SLAG LIKE YOU ARE NOT A MAN OF GOD GO TO HEIL I WILL NOT PRAY FOR YOU THAT AND MAY GOD BLESS YOU IS THAT WITH YOU.
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 12:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@rootuser, it looks like he thinks you are a lad. Lots of oppertunities here if you are creative/evil.

u can keep sending money to Gomer and leave me alone - Agent Smith cracks up

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"
Sand Timer - 18 mths: Louis

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
firehouse5

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 12:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

rootuser wrote:
Does that lad think I'm a lad?

Looks like it. you could always go with a response bragging about the magas you've already taken with this scheme (or a related one). Would have to deal with the ladspeak issue though. Alternatively you could feign ignorance and proceed as an honest churchman.

Some lads from surplus here may have already been suffering from baiters, that's also a possibility.

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 12:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Rodus: The devil is a nice little boy compared to me... Twisted Evil

@f5: i tink can try to write like lad ok? see mor fun option as lad. if fail, no problem ok? still more lad to play.

I actually have no idea if I can pull this lad-speak-stuff. But I'll try to go the lad-route here and see what I can get out of this. Might be fun.

By the way, this church has been created because of the task you gave me. Wink

Mortar

pony pony
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 2:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

After the lad that seems to think I'm a lad, I had two more replies so far.

M0rr1s wants me to renounce my faith and turn back (?) to god and Jesus.
I told him that they have abandoned their people and told him different reasons. Also I brought up the story of Job and asked him what kind of god would play such a cruel joke...
That resulted in a new sig-line...

G30rg3 on the other hand is a Christian, but interested in joining. I'll have him start burn and break things to warm up for his initiation...

Mortar

pony pony
LaBrea
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 2:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You can always pretend to be a scammer (but not from Naija). You understand just enough of ladspeak to get it, but use your own argot.
I have a UK-based scammer and an American Mafiosi scammer. Both hack the sh*t out of self-respecting criminal slang, but maybe a lad or 2 will pick up some ridiculous terms from them. Smile

"Sir I sworn an oath as a legal luminary to defend your cause in all ramification from the armpit of the law" - Barr. W4k4r4 Iss4c
pony pony pony Mortar x6 Closed lad accounts x25
Click here to help your lad miss his scam quota
Beek
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 3:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I wonder if using babelfish to translate your text into a foreign language, then using it to translate it back would be useful. It comes out totally different back in English after the double translation.
Oliver Kloseoff
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 3:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

rootuser wrote:
After the lad that seems to think I'm a lad, I had two more replies so far.

Since your Lad think you're a Lad, give him my E-mail adress and write to him that I'm an idiot that will buy anything or maybe that I'm reverend Kloseoff and give money for church all over the world and if you want to push it say that you want 35% of his gain that he will do on me. etc...

Sorry for my english, I'm a french Canadian.
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 3:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Those two replies were the other two lads I mentioned. I'm still waiting for the first lad to get back to me again.

Oliver Kloseoff wrote:
Sorry for my english, I'm a french Canadian.

Do you know the French-Canada-song from South Park? Wink

Mortar

pony pony
Oliver Kloseoff
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 3:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

rootuser wrote:
Do you know the French-Canada-song from South Park? Wink

Yes (except kenny's part) and it's painful... Thumbs down
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 3:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think you're mixing something up here, not the Blame-Canada-song from the movie, the French-Canada-song the French Canadians sing when the boys go to Canada to rescue Kyle's brother.

Mortar

pony pony
Oliver Kloseoff
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 3:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mod Edit: Full requote of previous post deleted. See it ^^^^^

Oh yes in "Southparkthe movie" right ? ... Very Happy yes, this song is fabulous.
onyenekwu
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 5:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ehm, what do you call a french canadian that flies airplanes for a living?
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 6:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Uhmmm, pilot? Cool

Mortar

pony pony

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic