SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Funny new modality for lads?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Final Boss
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 3:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/prank/

here is a list of fake games and tests that when viewed for a certain amount of time cause a screaming woman to randomly appear which scares the s@it out of the viewer. Do you this this would be a good modality to use on lads. My favorite is wheres waldo Smile

f you ever mail me again i will go straight to the police and trust me theyll get you.-joshua manvell
Ivor Grimey Colon
"Trophy slut"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good, but only if you want your lad to twig that you're messing with him, and only if the lad's got speakers/headphones. If you think you could work one into your modalities without the lad sussing out that you're messing with him, it could be worth it.

"If your bait does not cause an ethics thread, you are not baiting hard enough." - YeaWhatever

Pimp My Number | A Donation a Day keeps Nurse Nasty at bay
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

you could always send it from another email address.
kinda like the mass insult thread. here's another one that's scary, even without sound. Very Happy
http://members.home.nl/saen/Special/zoeken.html

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Old No. 7
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sh*t, Slap,

I was looking closely at the two pictures and trying to guess what the language (Dutch?, Afrikaans?) was asking me to do and I nearly had a heart attack :yikes:

200+ sites killed, from these countries => United Kingdom Netherlands Russia Nigeria Switzerland Ukraine South Africa Germany United States Canada Senegal Benin Spain Ghana Ivory Coast Cambodia Flag United Nations

pony pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar

Like my flags? Want some of your own? Let justjay teach you how to kill sites here (clicky).

Hobbes may have retired, but get his brilliant WriteJunk here (clicky) and never touch a .dll again

Proud to be a mouth-breather who posted a load of shit, disappeared into the night but mysteriously reappeared after a long absence
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Old number 7 - Hey I warned you that it was scary! I think it says, "try to find three differences in the two pictures," or something like that. Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic