SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Mass bait: You have to clear yourself from this mess

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh no! One of my baiting characters is in BIG trouble!

Quote:
It might interest you to know that you are in,the federal government of Nigeria warned all the foreigners to stop aiding Nigerians to move money out of the country but you worked with this impostors,we found your name and all your information in so many fake documents,so you are in.

You have to clear yourself from this mess before anything happen like Jail,we have notified all our affiliates,CIA,FBI and the New Scotland Yard,we have passed all your informations across to them,they are waiting for our go ahead order that is if you refuse to co-operate with us,as soon as you get yourself out of this mess we are going to put you through to right channel that will transfer your money,you will have to come down here.

We need your urgent attention.

Regards.

Efcc
ECONOMIC AND FINANCE CRIME COMMISSION
[email protected]

I would highly suggest that as many people as possible check with the Efcc to see if they are in trouble with the CIA, FBI and the New Scotland Yard too. Shocked

This is the funniest intro script I've gotten from a lad in a long time. I wonder which one of my lad's sent me this one. Laughing I thought some of you guys might have fun with this one too.

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to Ziguinchor
Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Safari = Mattar - Abidjan, Ivory Coast to Accra, Ghana
Safari = Stanley, co-bait with VDJ, Gadget and Jayhawk - Aba to Benin City
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wonder how a Lad will handle a sick and infirm victim trying desperately to get to visit him with a chamber pot full of money. Very Happy

One deranged baiter coming his way. Evil or Very Mad

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Worf wrote:
We need your urgent attention.

Email sent. Laughing

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As an American can someone tell me is the New Scotland Yard like New York? I.E. it is here in the US and just named after the one in "the old country"? Because I am scared of the Scotland Yard in the UK, but if New Scotland Yard is anything like some of the "new" stuff we have here in the US, then meh....

Anyway, I am in as I am sure the lad can explain all of that to me.

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ I'm not sure, but this looks serious. I think we're going to need to get ourselves a barrister!

Quote:
For you to be out of this mess you got yourself into,you have to come down here to settle it with the government in court.

So we have made everything clear to you,you are involved in a fraud,get it clear now,we are running out of patience.

Let us know when you are coming down here, if you can not come, you get the service of an attorney here to stand on your behalf.

Looking forward to your quick response.

Economic and Finance Crime Commission

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
haywood_jablowmi
Master of Master Baiters

Location: demoralise the lads, over and over, they will give up just crush the hope they have of getting cash!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

rev haywood has sent his condemnation

Cellphone Nigeria
1x voodoo curse
"you are a cosomplitant asshole" S.Ghartey 2006 - why thank you i think.
' i sent jamaicans to kill you' Mills Kwame - you must have given them the wrong address, no one came round, i baked cookies and everything.
YOU ARE A CUR, A TRAMP, A HOBO A MISRABLE ONE FOR THAT MATTER.
WANDERING PIG.
SLAG LIKE YOU ARE NOT A MAN OF GOD GO TO HEIL I WILL NOT PRAY FOR YOU THAT AND MAY GOD BLESS YOU IS THAT WITH YOU.
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Worf;

They want me to come down there too! I am not sure where that is, but maybe we can get a group rate on the air fare? I suspect we will have more people that need to go where ever that is.

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Mortar x8
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got the same mail - the lazy sod, but he did give his phone number and it comes up as a mobile phone in Nigeria.

I'll give him a ring Evil or Very Mad

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@The man - I considered telling him I'd go down there, but I really want to meet the barrister they will eventually set me up with Laughing

Last edited by Worf on Wed Jan 09, 2008 8:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Worf:

I figure making plans to go down there and not being able to make it will waste some time. Eventually I'll agree to get a barrister. Then we will see how many I can fire Twisted Evil

Mortar x8
LaBrea
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Too funny!
As it just so happens, I have a character who was recently scammed by a Nigerian Advance Fee Fraudstar!
I wonder if he throws himself on the mercy of the efcc@yahoo, will they help him get his money back?

"Sir I sworn an oath as a legal luminary to defend your cause in all ramification from the armpit of the law" - Barr. W4k4r4 Iss4c
pony pony pony Mortar x6 Closed lad accounts x25
Click here to help your lad miss his scam quota
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 8:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Letter sent, hope to give this mugu some pain.

I like the new approach by the mugu.
Thanks for posting his address.

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
LaBrea
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 12:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Uh oh, I'm really in deep sh*t! Shocked

Quote:
For you to be out of this mess you got yourself
into,you have to come down here to settle it with
the government in court.

So we have made everything clear to you,you are
involved in a fraud,get it clear now,we are running
out of patience.

Let us know when you are coming down here, if you
can not come, we can get the service of an attorney
here to stand on your behalf.

(my bold)
This guy reminds me of the "British High Commissioner" compensation scam from last summer. Arrogant SOB!

Quote:
No I dont want no problem. tell me where i need to come to settle problem. address and when do I have to be there?
I live in Virginia United State.

Guess I'd better get to Court!

"Sir I sworn an oath as a legal luminary to defend your cause in all ramification from the armpit of the law" - Barr. W4k4r4 Iss4c
pony pony pony Mortar x6 Closed lad accounts x25
Click here to help your lad miss his scam quota
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 12:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing ^^^^ i just received the same letter. Looks like the mugu has a script to follow. Sounds like a hitman modality. I wonder how much $$$ it will take to get out of this mess Laughing

Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
( Makinwa)
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 12:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I like this approach...dirty and menacing...Pr1nz feels guilty anyway...emailed him.

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Ambush7
"kak shoveler"

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 1:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I need my name clear by March. It just so happens I have reservations at a safari camp in that region Wink
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 2:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh thank goodness, I already have a lawyer:

Quote:
David Howell Evans

Thanks for your mail,we have talked to barrister Barry Moore,he is a SAN (Senior Advocate Of Nigeria) he will work for.

Here is his contact to reach him immediatelly

Barry Moore
Email: [email protected]

Email us back once you reach him,you have to be fast because time is not on our side the federal government is waiting for our update in your case.

Waiting.

Efcc

The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 2:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Worf:

I have the same lawyer! Think we can get a discount on the fees? I am still thinking of going down there for this..... I have never been to Nigeria!

Mortar x8
Ambush7
"kak shoveler"

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 2:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, I mailed them an hour aga and recieved the same letter. I wonder if I will get the same lawyer?
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 3:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent a reply to the mugu and got a response

Quote:
Dear sir:

I don't want to be in any kind of trouble with your government. I have enough problems of my own
with the Mexican Government. I did not appreciate your crime commission informing the Mexican Government of this.

I am making arrangements with my boss so I can go and take care of this.
Please, tell me where I have to be and how much money I have to take to clear this
issue.

Please write a letter to the Mexican Goverment and tell them that I will be taking
care of this

Please send me all the information I need to make the proper arrangements to be in your country by next week.

His reply Laughing

Quote:
Thanks for your mail,we have sent a message to Mexican government,if you can not come down here,we have talked to barrister Barry Moore,he is a SAN (Senior Advocate Of Nigeria) he will work for.

Here is his contact to reach him immediatelly

Barry Moore
Email: [email protected]

Email us back once you reach him,you have to be fast because time is not on our side the federal government is waiting for our update in your case.

Waiting.

Efcc

I just love how fast they contacted the Mexican government Laughing
Wait until the Mexican Federales make contact with the mugu. Cool

( Makinwa)
Ambush7
"kak shoveler"

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 3:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, it appears he didn't get off script.
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 3:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Worf, what is the original subject of the email, and did it come from the same email addie as in the text?

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
haywood_jablowmi
Master of Master Baiters

Location: demoralise the lads, over and over, they will give up just crush the hope they have of getting cash!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 9:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got the same mail, but the reverend haywood is pleading innocence, he would never break the 9 commandments Wink besides I am far too busy counting the �60,000 all the parishoners have collected for the new church roof to come down to nigeria (mmm juicy carrot)

Cellphone Nigeria
1x voodoo curse
' i sent jamaicans to kill you' Mills Kwame - you must have given them the wrong address, no one came round, i baked cookies and everything.
WANDERING PIG.
SLAG LIKE YOU ARE NOT A MAN OF GOD GO TO HEIL I WILL NOT PRAY FOR YOU THAT AND MAY GOD BLESS YOU IS THAT WITH YOU.
haywood_jablowmi
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 10:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

haha, i'm getting special treatment for being a man of God

Reverend Issac Hunt

We are not doubting you beign man God,how did you get yourself involved with fraudsters,that is the question you have not answer,because all your information were used in a federal government documents,we are just taking thing lightlly with you because you are man of God but if you fail to follow our instruction then you are looking for our trouble.

You know its very bad for a man of God to be linked with fraud,so if you follow our instruction we will protect your interest.

Act fast because we are running out of patience.

Cellphone Nigeria
1x voodoo curse
WANDERING PIG.
haywood_jablowmi
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 10:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have replied back and told him I already have a barrister in Lagos due to the church's regional work there, his name is Ugum Diputs (lets hope he never reads that name backwards )

Cellphone Nigeria
1x voodoo curse
WANDERING PIG.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic