SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Mass bait: You have to clear yourself from this mess

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Lou Smorals
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 2:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ haywood ^^^ I think he must be at lunch. He is taking his time with me as well! Have also dropped Frank a line asking him if he would like to defend the case alongside my legal team at

"I really love you coz i haven't see you" - John Martin
"I want to admit to you that you like me very much." Why thank you Tanya, I thought I did!
"This is the last benefit of doubt." - Efcc
"please climb in a head write to me that I did not worry for you" - Natalya
"i dont even at this stage know your sex:male or female or you are also metrosexual. f**K you!!!" - J03l - I really think he likes me!

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
LaBrea
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 3:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just so Barry's entire day is not a bust, Juan just sent him $300:

Quote:
Mr Baary I send you $300 from the Western union office the man there gave me this number for you to get money Ax2221hT3541900009990N-88843209-00RT11X99812419
he said new secure code you take to office and they pay. I hope I get number right for you.

"Sir I sworn an oath as a legal luminary to defend your cause in all ramification from the armpit of the law" - Barr. W4k4r4 Iss4c
pony pony pony Mortar x6 Closed lad accounts x25
Click here to help your lad miss his scam quota
haywood_jablowmi
Master of Master Baiters

Location: demoralise the lads, over and over, they will give up just crush the hope they have of getting cash!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 3:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

heard nothing, is he still active since 12pm GMT?

Cellphone Nigeria
1x voodoo curse
"you are a cosomplitant asshole" S.Ghartey 2006 - why thank you i think.
' i sent jamaicans to kill you' Mills Kwame - you must have given them the wrong address, no one came round, i baked cookies and everything.
YOU ARE A CUR, A TRAMP, A HOBO A MISRABLE ONE FOR THAT MATTER.
WANDERING PIG.
SLAG LIKE YOU ARE NOT A MAN OF GOD GO TO HEIL I WILL NOT PRAY FOR YOU THAT AND MAY GOD BLESS YOU IS THAT WITH YOU.
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 3:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got something in my inbox.... this morning... I intend to fight this!

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 3:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe he's finally getting some sleep Laughing.

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to Ziguinchor
Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Safari = Mattar - Abidjan, Ivory Coast to Accra, Ghana
Safari = Stanley, co-bait with VDJ, Gadget and Jayhawk - Aba to Benin City
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts
Lou Smorals
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 3:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Last I heard was 12.48 GMT all quite since then!

"I want to admit to you that you like me very much." Why thank you Tanya, I thought I did!
"i dont even at this stage know your sex:male or female or you are also metrosexual. f**K you!!!" - J03l - I really think he likes me!

haywood_jablowmi
Master of Master Baiters

Location: demoralise the lads, over and over, they will give up just crush the hope they have of getting cash!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 4:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i'm at work, but can anyone phone him, to check if he is sleeping? number is on page 2 i think

Cellphone Nigeria
1x voodoo curse
' i sent jamaicans to kill you' Mills Kwame - you must have given them the wrong address, no one came round, i baked cookies and everything.
WANDERING PIG.
SLAG LIKE YOU ARE NOT A MAN OF GOD GO TO HEIL I WILL NOT PRAY FOR YOU THAT AND MAY GOD BLESS YOU IS THAT WITH YOU.
Lou Smorals
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 4:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's back on line! Just received one at 15.58. This lad is a busy wee chappie isn't he!

**EDIT**
Just given him a slap because Frank still cannot be bothered to contact me. If we are going to fight these despicable accusations, then he has GOT to get his finger out!

haywood_jablowmi
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 4:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

damn, maybe castle greyskull has tripped the ' funny business' alarm

Cellphone Nigeria
1x voodoo curse
WANDERING PIG.
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 4:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I may have gone too far by countering the EFCC's threats with
Quote:
It will take me nothing to make you spoil your panties. Na smell yet?

also calling the banister a turdblossom for being so lazy. Oh well the conversation was going nowhere anyway.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
haywood_jablowmi
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 4:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i'm gonna have to start all over again with a new charicture it seems

Cellphone Nigeria
1x voodoo curse
WANDERING PIG.
haywood_jablowmi
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 4:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

the power of greyskull has worked, he responded, but rather than get off his arse and find the local branch of WU from the web page, he lazily said, just go to a bank and ask for WU.

he is going to shit kittens when i eventually get there and the WU lady tells me not to send money with out proof that you really are a barrister and working on my case - (fish on head photo?)

Cellphone Nigeria
1x voodoo curse
WANDERING PIG.
LaBrea
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 4:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Juan's attorney has entered the fray:

Quote:
Good day Barrister Moore,

My name is R3x D3Ladd, I work for a law firm in the United States that is dedicated to defending indigent individuals from governmental prosecutions.
I have agreed to represent Mr. Vald3z' domestic interests on a pro bono basis for the length of the proceedings against him in Nigeria.
It is my understanding from Mr. Vald3z that he has been charged by the Nigerian 3FCC with economic fraud, and that you have agreed to represent him in the Nigerian Court system.
I think our cooperation will be much to our client's benefit, as there may be additional information that I can contribute regarding his past activities.
At any rate, I would much appreciate it if you could forward me all documents concerning the 3FCC's case against Mr. Vald3z .
I am looking forward to working with you, please feel free to contact me using my private email

R3x D3Ladd

"Sir I sworn an oath as a legal luminary to defend your cause in all ramification from the armpit of the law" - Barr. W4k4r4 Iss4c
haywood_jablowmi
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 5:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Barry fucked up, he gave me the wrong person to pay the second time. doooh, slap
Quote:
an hour ago you said to pay

NAME: ONOCHIE ANAEKWE
ADDRESS: LAGOS NIGERIA

and now you say thomas atomba??? who are these people, i thought you were my attorney, i am worried, barry is there funny business going on ?

Cellphone Nigeria
1x voodoo curse
WANDERING PIG.
thefife
Baiting Guru

Location: Soaked in Holy Ghost Fiyah...it tastes like chicken

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 5:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got this from the lad who is now posing as a Nigerian foreign minister D4ni3l M1cha3l who will put me in contact w/ Ghana cops to recover my diamonds.
Quote:
Attn: Gxxxxx Bxxxx

The efcc also told me about this case,i have a friend in Ghana,he is second in command in custom,i have called him and told him about this case,he demanded for the shipment details,so i want you to get that and send to me,from then we will move on.

Just dont worry you are not going to lose it.

Please let me have the shipment details.

Waiting.

Dan M

And then of course a follow up from the Efcc as well
Quote:
Gxxxxxx

Always make sure you update us.

Efcc

This lad is a blast! Ups to the baiter who gifted him to the forum. Laughing

Barr. Johnny Gawa: Hello Baby.
Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

Pastor Ramesh:Dear Mother Guch33y B4ggs in christ,
...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.
Thanking you. Yours in His service (+ Banner!)

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
haywood_jablowmi
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 5:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

dude, everyone knows its not worth dealing with a second in command, demand the head honco! know your rights

Cellphone Nigeria
1x voodoo curse
WANDERING PIG.
LaBrea
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 5:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Man, Barry must be chained to his carrel at the Cyber Cafe!
This just in:
Quote:
R3x D3ladd

I got your email,i have emailed Juan,the efcc will hand over the documents to me as soon as i am ready to work for her.

Barry

He doesn't know much about the Latin Machismo thing, does he?

And this back to Juan:

Quote:
NAME:THOMPSON ATOMBA
ADDRESS:LAGOS NIGERIA

This is the payment information i need,the western union number is a ten digit number,so send the below information to me right now.........

Seems he's having trouble with the nice secure code number Juan sent.... Confused

Ambush7
"kak shoveler"

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 5:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well I might have to introduce a new chareter.

Niether the 3fcc nor B4rry has returned my emails. I still would like someone to pose as a barrister / guym4n if anyone is interested PM me.

I would love to have another person chop his dollar I don't think I can play that part very well.
thefife
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 5:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@HJ I don't give a damn if the janitor secures my diamonds, as long as someone searches for them. Laughing Anyway, I don't think the customs people will be needed. I'm sure PD will find an ingenious & creative method of transporting the diamonds to Cape Coast or wherever their ultimate destination will be (I'm flexible Laughing Laughing ) that will completely bypass Ghana Customs.

@Ambush Once you are at the point of needing a guyman/barrister someone will probably help. Or you can play the roles yourself, no harm done by that & good practice.

Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
Ambush7
"kak shoveler"

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 5:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@thefile Thanks, I may give it a try if I need to but just as I was done posting above I recieved this from the 3fcc:

Quote:
B4rrister Fr4nk is okay and he can take lesser amount.

Note that we are not going to wait any long.

I replied

Quote:
3fcc,
Who is B4rrister Fr4nk? My correspondence has been with B4rrister B4rry. I thought Fr4nk was the one who caused all this mess! Now you are saying Fr4nk is OK. I am confused. Please explain.

I may have another B4rrister to stand for me later today. I made him an offer of $15,000.00 dollars. If he agrees to the terms he will stand for me and I pay him when I go to Benin.

If he stands for me all problems will be fixed, Right? Then I can go on safari in Februrary.

Being new to this I am not sure if what I stated is c4sh b4iting. Please correct me if I broke the rules. I didn't offer B4rry this money only my new b4rrister if he excepts.
Lou Smorals
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 6:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Barrister Fr@nk is a hoot! He has demanded monies before any work is done
Quote:
There is no way i can commence without my consultation fee,that is the rule of law everywhere in the world.

I have explained to him that unless he is happy to accept a small retainer of $1/200 then the Churches own Lawyers will get the work for their agreed fees of �25,000 plus disbursements. That is the nice thing about English Lawyers nobody but they understand disbursements!

thefife
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 6:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Ambush Cash baiting involves you getting the mugu to send you $$. Promising the mugu loads of cash is what we're here for. You haven't done anythigng wrong. Offer all the money you want TO every mugu you come across. Just don't ask him to send you any.

I like your 2nd response. Mugus love confusion. Laughing

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
LaBrea
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 6:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The EFCC wants Juan to pay Barry:
Quote:

Your clients presence is needed here in thie country,and he said he cant come that is why he got the service Barry,Barry said he has not commenced working for him,so as soon as Barry confirms we are going to hand over the documents to him.

Efcc

Rex reminds the EFCC that he is able to proceed representing his client:

Quote:
Sir,
I do understand what you are saying, regarding my client's agreement with Barry. I will approach the subject with my client.
However, I have no outstanding issues with my client, so therefore I am able to receive the charging documents from you.
Please forward them as soon as possible.

R3x D3Ladd

LaBrea
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 6:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Barry has emailed Juan 3 times in the past 2 hours asking about his $300.
This guy is working hard for small potatoes!

Quote:

I have told you to give me the full payment information of the $300 you said you sent today,i will not work or coperate with your lawyer there if i dont have my consultation fee.

Barry

I guess he'll have to respond during lunch, and I have a feeling he'll still get the same "secure code" he sent the first time....

thefife
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 6:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LaBrea wrote:
This guy is working hard for small potatoes!

Do you think it might be more than several people all using the same email addy? Confused I mean he's available 24/7, that is very odd. Unless he has his own computer & no life. Laughing

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic