SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Mass bait: You have to clear yourself from this mess

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Ambush7
"kak shoveler"

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 12:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmmm, I might need a guym4n to pose as a barri5ter to do a dollar chop if he is unwilling to except my deal. In essence he played who came first the chicken or the egg. I suggested I would get another b4rrister. its a long story. I blamed all my trouble on this Frank guy.

Quote:
They said they can not give me the documents untill i become your lawyer and i told them i can not become your lawyer with the fee.

Does this mean if I pay him a fee he can not become my lawyer?
LaBrea
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 12:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He is a busy lad, he's been turning them out as fast as I send to him:

Quote:
Thanks for your email,i am going to save you from going to jail,your case is a very serious case because the federal government is very much aware of it,so that is why you are asked to come down here,but since you can not i am here to stand on your behalf,they charge you fraud,because those fraudsters used your name in a fake federal government documents and you know what that means.

So as soon as you send the $300 i will commence,here is the info to send it through western union or Moneygram

....blah

I am waiting.

It's good to know that it only takes $300 to resolve my "very serious case". Laughing
I'll want to see those documents, of course...

"Sir I sworn an oath as a legal luminary to defend your cause in all ramification from the armpit of the law" - Barr. W4k4r4 Iss4c
pony pony pony Mortar x6 Closed lad accounts x25
Click here to help your lad miss his scam quota
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 12:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I also had a couple of chats with Barry. As my character is and I'm a woman, I have to play Mr. long suffering secretary, Sheila.

1st call this afternoon: http://media.putfile.com/barry1-13

2nd call, about 10 minutes ago: http://media.putfile.com/barryandthesecretary

What time is it in Nigeria now? Kind of late. He sounds tired. I bet we've been bothering him all day Laughing

I did like that he had to "look through his files" to make up the names of the fraudsters. Sheila's gonna be pissed at him tomorrow after she's spent a long night looking through e-mails, never finding a Dan Michaels or a Williams Brown.

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to Ziguinchor
Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Safari = Mattar - Abidjan, Ivory Coast to Accra, Ghana
Safari = Stanley, co-bait with VDJ, Gadget and Jayhawk - Aba to Benin City
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts

Last edited by Worf on Fri Jan 11, 2008 1:05 am; edited 1 time in total
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 12:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

the mugu is not to picky about me buying a gift for him Laughing

His reply:

Quote:
Thanks for your email,as for the gift whatever pleases you is okay by me,my name is Tom Frank,i will be waiting for your email as soon as you finalise your arrangement to fly to spain.

Well, I think he will get a big D**do for a gift. I know that this will make him very happy Laughing

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
LaBrea
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 12:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think it's time to introduce Juan's Stateside attorney - a criminal defense attorney from Dewey, Cheatem & Howe. Hates government persecution of little folks. Always looking for a "career case"....

Quote:
Mr Barry, thank god for you to help me, I have not done wrong but I talk to my lawyer here today and he say its good to have lawyer in Nigera. He say pls send documents they have so he can see.
I send you $300 tomorrow.
Juan Valdez

"Sir I sworn an oath as a legal luminary to defend your cause in all ramification from the armpit of the law" - Barr. W4k4r4 Iss4c
pony pony pony Mortar x6 Closed lad accounts x25
Click here to help your lad miss his scam quota
dagget
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 1:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

These guys are great, looks like I am going to Benin to fight the case..

Quote:
You will get a flight to Cotonou Benn republic thats where you will land,you need around $8000 to $10,000 to fight this case to end.

Just a question is Benin the right place to go for this Nigerian Government matter?

PLEASE TAKE CAER OF YOUR SELF OR I SEND TO YOU F.I.B ?

United Kingdom Closed lad accounts X24 Sand Timer 1 X 2.5 years
thefife
Baiting Guru

Location: Soaked in Holy Ghost Fiyah...it tastes like chicken

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 1:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sure why not. The Nigerian police have a Global Domination Unit in their police department.

Barr. Johnny Gawa: Hello Baby.
Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

Pastor Ramesh:Dear Mother Guch33y B4ggs in christ,
...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.
Thanking you. Yours in His service (+ Banner!)

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
Ambush7
"kak shoveler"

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 3:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well from my first contact 3fcc email to my present email I just sent I have alluded to the fact that I am/was supposed to go on a safari and neede to get my name cleared before I took my trip.

I did get similar quotes as to how much it would cost me If I was to appear in person.

Well I suggested I would get another B4rrister. I then was contacted (not really) by Mr. Rh0d3s at the safari camp who was upset that maybe one of his employees used my CC information and charged a 1500.00 charge to the account and he stated that he would look into this matter.

He also suggested I reinstate my Safari that I had canceled, he such a nice man, so I did. I asked him if he new of any lawyers in N1g3ria. He stated that a employees, aunts husband was one. I did not tell Mr. Rh0d3s of the trouble I was having in N1g3ria.

I informed b4rry that I would probably use a new lawyer and pay the new one $15,000.00 cash at the safari camp if he could get my name cleared prior to my scheduled safari in March. If he could not I would cancel mt trip and remain in the U.S. where it was safe.

I also told him I might have the new lawyer contact him to bring him up to date on my case.

So, he will ignore me because he is lazy in which I will need a guym4an to pose as a lawyer and give him a run around or,

he may tell me not to contact a new lawyer and will be primed for a trip. I might reschedule my safari for February if he is willing to work on the case until I arrive.

Is there anyone interested to be a guym4n posing as a lawyer if the need arises? I think whatever way this goes it could be rather funny.

Oh, because of the fraud charge on my cc I no longer trust banks or financial institutions. I closed my banking account and all I have is cash. He is well aware of this.
BlessedShell
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 4:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Decided to take up the challenge and see what trouble i really am in lol

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 7:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Worf - Great stuff! Loved you putting him on hold, I found myself tapping my pen on the desk in agitation waiting for you to come back!

End of call 2 he sounds like he has actually realised he was grasping at straws... but you have heaps of potential with him... A completely different attitude on the phone isnt he!

I was just getting going with him & he disappeared - hopefully to bed..

Got no idea where this mugu is from .. i.p.'s are US and UK...

(counting down to that post #419 Laughing Laughing Laughing )

Tutorial - Backup your Gmail
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 8:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Here is the lasted reply from the mugu Laughing

Quote:
Thanks for your email,i will be waiting for your flight schedule as soon as you get confirmation,
the reason why you will not receive anything from mexican government is because they knew we are
taking care of this,so dont be apprehensive

As soon as you are ready i will tell you where we will meet,you will land in Madrid Spain.

Laptop is okay. That is what he thinks he is getting

Tom Frank

Love this mugu, it seems he never sleeps Laughing

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
haywood_jablowmi
Master of Master Baiters

Location: demoralise the lads, over and over, they will give up just crush the hope they have of getting cash!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 8:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

he called me back last night a second time at about 1am his time. (if only lawyers here worked that hard and late.) anyway, we are good friends now (apparently) and he assured me he is a religious man too (you don't know how hard i tried to take his confession, but he wouldn't go for it) he probably thinks he is the best mugu on the block with all these exciting potential magas on the go.

Cellphone Nigeria
1x voodoo curse
"you are a cosomplitant asshole" S.Ghartey 2006 - why thank you i think.
' i sent jamaicans to kill you' Mills Kwame - you must have given them the wrong address, no one came round, i baked cookies and everything.
YOU ARE A CUR, A TRAMP, A HOBO A MISRABLE ONE FOR THAT MATTER.
WANDERING PIG.
SLAG LIKE YOU ARE NOT A MAN OF GOD GO TO HEIL I WILL NOT PRAY FOR YOU THAT AND MAY GOD BLESS YOU IS THAT WITH YOU.
haywood_jablowmi
Master of Master Baiters

Location: demoralise the lads, over and over, they will give up just crush the hope they have of getting cash!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 10:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
The efcc called me this morning,they are not happy that i have not started working for you,i told them that you have not sent my consultation fee,that i can not work with the fee.

Here is my number +234-80-8249-9067

I am waiting.

Barry

don't keep barry waiting, phone now with some special love.

Cellphone Nigeria
1x voodoo curse
' i sent jamaicans to kill you' Mills Kwame - you must have given them the wrong address, no one came round, i baked cookies and everything.
WANDERING PIG.
SLAG LIKE YOU ARE NOT A MAN OF GOD GO TO HEIL I WILL NOT PRAY FOR YOU THAT AND MAY GOD BLESS YOU IS THAT WITH YOU.
thomas-the-tank
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 10:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've accused them of being bullshitters and not answering my questions (which I never sent anyway). They asked what questions I had asked, so I asked them again:
Quote:
What are the charges and who has brought them?
What are the plaintiff torts?
Where are the recusances?
And how many capillaries are we talking about to start with?

And their reply:
Quote:
was arrested and we found your information in the federal government fake documents,he confessed that he wanted to use to move some fund,about $3.5MUSD

So I want to see the evidence...

"I have come to learn the world is pregnant."
"Besides i am on a GLOBAL ASSIGNMENT WITH THE UN, so be reasonable and leave insults"
"suck your blood untill you resemble stockfish"

United Kingdom x 3 x 2 Ivory Coast Australia x 2 Benin
Safari Wole A x 4!! :
pony pony pony pony Goat <= don't ask about the goat! Inventor
haywood_jablowmi
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 10:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

thomas, push him till he breaks

Cellphone Nigeria
1x voodoo curse
WANDERING PIG.
haywood_jablowmi
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 11:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

since this guy calls himself barry more, be very careful if he invites you to a pool party....

Cellphone Nigeria
1x voodoo curse
WANDERING PIG.
BlessedShell
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 12:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Awwww now it seems i am in trouble as well lol

For you to be out of this mess you got yourself into,you have to come down here to settle it with the government in court.

So we have made everything clear to you,you are involved in a fraud,get it clear now,we are running out of patience.

Let us know when you are coming down here, if you can not come, we can get the service of an attorney here to stand on your behalf.

Looking forward to your quick response.

Economic and Finance Crime Commission

My Response

I am very upset by the news of this fraud i am involved in .I am very scared and not sure what i should do.

God this is going to be fun

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 1:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Heh heh! Well we are into e-mail 2, and the has just had the F1 team supremo appointed as his barrister! This one is really good value, I think I might get him speaking to another two or three of my team, and then run with identical responses.

"I really love you coz i haven't see you" - John Martin
"I want to admit to you that you like me very much." Why thank you Tanya, I thought I did!
"This is the last benefit of doubt." - Efcc
"please climb in a head write to me that I did not worry for you" - Natalya
"i dont even at this stage know your sex:male or female or you are also metrosexual. f**K you!!!" - J03l - I really think he likes me!

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
BlessedShell
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 1:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh so Frank William is the master barrester then lol i just got the second email telling me to get a hold of this person ...Now its time to run into " I am not a smart person mode lol"

I dont think this guy every sleeps Rolling Eyes

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 1:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have some great audio to upload when i find my damn mobile phone pc lead.

something along the lines of

-"is that isaac?"

"which one do you want to speak to"

-"isaac hunt"

"yes you are, but which one do you want to speak to"

the subtlety of the name is lost on him!

oh and i managed to burn up 3 of his phone cards in credit. would love to know how much they are, but they don't seem to last long on my flextel credit bleeder number.

Cellphone Nigeria
1x voodoo curse
WANDERING PIG.
thefife
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 1:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Worf I LOVE the 2nd call Laughing Very convincing hehe.

I have now been passed off to Mr. D4niel, the Foreign Minister
who will help me get my jewels back.

The 3fcc asked me to keep them updated. Laughing

Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
haywood_jablowmi
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 1:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got bored, he demanded an address for me, i sent this

Reverend Issac Hunt
Church of St Basil Fawlty
Castle Greyskull
18 VICTORIA SQUARE
ABERDARE , CF44 7LB

(which from western unions page, is right next door to a branch! but i am going to have real trouble finding it!)

if he believes that is a real address, then he is the weakest link

Cellphone Nigeria
1x voodoo curse
WANDERING PIG.
thefife
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 1:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well it's not your fault WU doesn't have good signage. Rolling Eyes

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 1:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After a long night of looking through e-mails, Sheila the secretary did not find anything with the names on it that Barry gave her last night. Sheila takes out her frustration on her boss, who e-mails Barry:

Quote:
Barry,

My secretary hates me now. She spent hours last night looking through my e-mails to find one from a Dan Michaels or Williams Brown. She never found any. I don't think I've ever dealt with those people in my goat rental business.

Maybe the made a mistake?

She found a Majeed, Ahmed, Peter, Pulzi, Henry, Regis, and Abdul. Is it one of those guys?

Sincerely,

Barry says the will look through their file and send me the e-mail I got from the fraudster. Instead they send me an e-mail that I had sent to one of my lads as my character. They are confused and say the fraudster is either a Dan or Peter.

Quote:
Dear

No, I was looking for the e-mail that the fraudster sent me. I know I sent out that e-mail, but I sent it out to a lot of prospective goat rental employees. I was looking for an e-mail that I got from the fraudster.

Who is it Dan or Peter?

Sincerely,

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to Ziguinchor
Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Safari = Mattar - Abidjan, Ivory Coast to Accra, Ghana
Safari = Stanley, co-bait with VDJ, Gadget and Jayhawk - Aba to Benin City
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts
haywood_jablowmi
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 2:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

castle greyskull could have been a bridge too far. he usually replies in minutes
Sad

Cellphone Nigeria
1x voodoo curse
WANDERING PIG.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic