SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Mass bait: You have to clear yourself from this mess

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Freddy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 10:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

not a necro- checked with Sheboppe and obtained consent

Well, I've been in this mess for almost two and a half months now. After numerous trials and court sessions during this time, the 3fcc was getting fed up with me. So yesterday, I got this:

Quote:
The government here has decided to forgive everybody,so you are free,so dont send any money,you are free.
Efcc

Of course, I was overjoyed when I got out of the mess without paying a single penny to my barrister. Laughing But when I asked why the Nigerian Government had a sudden change of heart, the 3fcc had to say just this:

Quote:
Dont send money to anybody,infact this is a scam

Shocked

Star Mortar pony pony Closed lad accounts Cellphone x3 Star Purple Flower

THIS IS THE END OF YOUR LIFE. YOU HAVE ONLY 3 DAYS TO BE IN GRAVE. JUST GO AND GET YOUR SELF A NICE COFEE

Lion will soon consume you and you will have sex as you delight more on that with the dead
thefife
Baiting Guru

Location: Soaked in Holy Ghost Fiyah...it tastes like chicken

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 12:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
EXCELLENT!!! Perhaps they have reformed? Shocked If I were you, I would continue the bait to find out more about this scam & why they did it. Laughing

Barr. Johnny Gawa: Hello Baby.
Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

Pastor Ramesh:Dear Mother Guch33y B4ggs in christ,
...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.
Thanking you. Yours in His service (+ Banner!)

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
Kickstart
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 1:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My characters are still getting the same crap...

Quote:
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from n8a.bullet.mail.re3.yahoo.com (n8a.bullet.mail.re3.yahoo.com [68.142.236.46])
by mx.google.com with SMTP id i37si15156924wxd.12.2008.04.04.04.18.39;
Fri, 04 Apr 2008 04:18:40 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 68.142.236.46 as permitted sender) client-ip=68.142.236.46;
DomainKey-Status: good (test mode)

and the Efcc
Quote:
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from n64a.bullet.mail.sp1.yahoo.com (n64a.bullet.mail.sp1.yahoo.com [98.136.45.11])
by mx.google.com with SMTP id 30si9239822wfc.6.2008.04.04.04.06.09;
Fri, 04 Apr 2008 04:06:10 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 98.136.45.11 as permitted sender) client-ip=98.136.45.11;
DomainKey-Status: good (test mode)
<SNIP>
We are going to hand over everything to the FBI today,the lawyer said you did not send the money to him.

Efcc

Well my pet certainly hasnt reformed - Bugger.

Tutorial - Backup your Gmail
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic