SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Mass bait: You have to clear yourself from this mess

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
thefife
Baiting Guru

Location: Soaked in Holy Ghost Fiyah...it tastes like chicken

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 3:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Go to k7.net & sign up. It's free.

Just ignore his phone requests. You can tell him from time to time that you tried calling him. Then you can ask one of the pimp my # people if they will call him b4 u leave just to push him over the edge & let him know this is really going to happen.

Just remember YOU are in charge not him. He will not run you away over this phone foolishness. Evil or Very Mad

Barr. Johnny Gawa: Hello Baby.
Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

Pastor Ramesh:Dear Mother Guch33y B4ggs in christ,
...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.
Thanking you. Yours in His service (+ Banner!)

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
Ambush7
"kak shoveler"

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 3:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Thefife I just posted a k7 question in the help, hints, and tips. I should have checked this thread first, Thanks

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
thefife
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 3:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It is just a voicemail/fax service. It has a pre-recorded default message, but you can record your own. If you go to the site, it will tell you everything you need to know.

Do you have a mentor?

Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
Ambush7
"kak shoveler"

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 4:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^Got it and signed up, Thanks. I would like to personalize it with a female voice any suggestions? No mentor.

thefife
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 4:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Didn't you say you were married? Ask your wife to do the recording. Or any female. Or you could use your own voice in one of those generic computer-human voices & make it really long.

You might also want to sign up for a mentor or read around the forum to get more familiar w/ the many tools available for baiters.

I don't know what you have told the lad, but if he complains about never being able to reach you, tell him you are in a rural area & service is spotty. Or you are busy & can't be sitting by the phone. I recently slapped a mugu senseless who was pestering me about not being able to reach me on demand by telling him I wasn't some teenage girl who is sitting by the phone waiting for his call. He hasn't mentioned it since. You could also sign up for yahoo and chat online w/ him. That should pacify him. But only do what you are comfortable with b/c you are in control. He dances to your beat. Don't stress too much about it.

Edit to add: Another idea about the VM message is to mention about your favorite song to the mugu. The song you think about whenever you are fantasizing about him. Then just play it on the recording. Make it a really long song. I have a couple 7+min songs I could send you. Or make it a song that really sux. Twisted Evil

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
Ambush7
"kak shoveler"

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Another idea about the VM message is to mention about your favorite song to the mugu. The song you think about whenever you are fantasizing about him. Then just play it on the recording. Make it a really long song. I have a couple 7+min songs I could send you. Or make it a song that really sux.

Brilliant....I was thinking about that idea of having a phone pimp call just before the flight and thought that if I had someone record the voice I might be exposed Music solves that issue.

Ambush7
"kak shoveler"

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 1:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I believe I have made it around the phone obstical thanks to the advice of Thefife. Smile

I through a guilt trip on D4niel and it is working. He sent me three pictures this morning. Yesturday he called the K7 once but didn't leave a message. Hears how it went

This was to buy time (pre K7)

Quote:
D4nie3,
I didn't see that email until now. I am crying to much and I couldn't talk right now anyway. I need time to think. You don't seem to want to be with me in the U.S. so I am thinking whats the point of all this. I will not live in Nigeria. You have broke my heart like others have done. I don't want to talk now. I am to upset.
Good night,
K4te

After I signed up for K7

Quote:
D4ni3l Honey,
I am sorry I am acting this way. Its just that I am confused about some things. I know you are as hurt as I am and I am being selfish. if you still want me to come to Benin I will if not, I think I will understand. Here is my phone number xxx-xxx-xxxx I really didn't notice your email regarding my phone number and I feel bad about it. I feel all alone right now and I don't want to cry anymore. I am going to bed.
I love you,
K4te

Hi reply

Quote:
My love,i cant get my mind off you,i luv you with all my heart,i will like to stay with you in the states but its very difficult to get the paper,i called the number you gave and it was voice mail.

Love you.

D4n

The guilt trip ftom K4te

Quote:
I woke up this morning with a hole in my heart only to find your email telling me how difficult it is to get papers. I never once thought it would be easy and I assumed we could work through this. That is why I suggested if it would take more time I would visit Benin, give you some money that might help expedite the paper work and assist you in getting your affairs in order so that you could come over if you chose to do so.

I know I went a little crazy about this because I wanted it to much. It's that spoiled brat in me that comes to the surface now and then. I told you before there are certain things I want my way and you certainly fall into that category. Don't take that wrong, I am not a control freak however, I want you to be able to come and go as you please and not be held hostage by our governments over stupid papers. I hope you understand this.

I guess it comes down to my expectations of you. I told you before I like a man to be a man. If you wanted me to visit Benin, or if you want to get your affairs and paper work in order you would have demonstrated some positive effort toward that goal. D4niel, very few things in life are easy but I believe if you want something bad enough you fight for it. As I told you, money is not a concern in this situation so it leads me to question what the problem really is. This I can not answer only you can.

Right now I am in a emotional limbo and my mind and heart are telling me two different things. You told me that you called but there was no message left on my voice mail. Why is that? D4niel, we live in different parts of this world and in different time zones. When you are up and about you may want to consider that I might be asleep. You didn't leave a phone number for me to call and you didn't even say hi, I love you, I am thinking of you, or anything. I am sorry, but I have to ask you why?

Unfortunately, People around the world get the wrong impression of the United States. They see places such as New York and Los Angeles and think that this whole country is like that.

D4niel I live in a rural community (as I told you) that is a little over 100 miles from a large city.The population is around 200 people which is spread out over 20 square miles. The population does grow in the summer with people coming here to vacation. My internet is provided by Hughes.net. It is a satellite system. You may ask why? There is not enough of a population in this town for any phone company to invest in putting new lines in to support internet services. As it is, we are lucky to be able to make a phone call across town. The nearest cell phone service is about 50 miles from here. That's the price I pay for living in what we, as a community, like to call gods country. We call it gods country because its so beautiful. I love to travel and do different things but this is my home and I love it.

D4niel, our relationship is about ready to end. I have done things for you I have never done for anybody. You wanted pictures, I sent you pictures. Have you? Do you realize what I went through to have nice pictures done for you? The risk I took? You wanted me to come to your country. I agreed to and attempted to do so. It may not have been what you wanted to hear but I at least I attempted and came up with alternative solutions. I have given you my heart, soul and body although, not physically yet but you know it is / was for your taking. I told you I don't care what you look like. I didn't fall in love with your looks and neither did you. I told you that I could care less about your work, or your financial situation. Things such as this have no meaning to me.

D4niel I am not putting anymore effort into this relationship. I want off this emotional roller coaster. If you want to save it that would be welcomed but don't expect much from me for awhile. I need more than your words to convince me to continue with this. D4niel, I do love you. I am just a little disappointed. This is on your shoulders now. Its up to you to make it work.

Love,
K4te.

His very short reply with three huge pictures I doubt I will have time to post them today. Maybe when I get home Monday if I can figure out how.
Quote:
My love i have attached my pics,i will like to come to USA,i will always love.

D4n

I do have to leave for the weekend which he already knows. I will send him a short email telling him I am happy his mind set has changed, praise his pic's and start building his ego up again.

thefife
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 4:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ I'm glad it worked out!! Very Happy

Hurry up & post his pics! Are they trophies, just regular pics of him, or something he found online? Either way, put them in the pics forum. There is a sticky there w/ the directions of how to upload them.

Now expect him to ask you for an invitation letter & $$. Is he claiming to be in Benin? Or has he fessed up to being in UK?

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
Kickstart
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 10:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Fore Shore!! Please post them.. He's sending me all his messages in triplicate at the moment..

Good stuff ambush, he sounds pretty deep... in it.

Tutorial - Backup your Gmail
Ambush7
"kak shoveler"

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 1:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A quick update. The safari is planned for the 15th of March. I sent D4n another pic, some mild sex talk to start re-building his ego, and the 51mb4 54f4ri camp website.

His short reply:

Quote:
Your picture is the bomb,infact i cant go back ,i look at it every second,i think the site you gace me is okay.

I cant wait to see you.

RL will take me away until Monday evening. He is aware of this.

I think (but not sure) I will have difficulty proving this safari. His email is yahoo.uk and the header resolves to the UK although he admits to being in L4g0s. Regardless. this should be fun and filled with bumps, twists and turns. I can't wait. Laughing

I will try and post his pic's when his journey begins. They are not trophy's just ordinary pic's.

I bid you ado until Monday.

thefife
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 1:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great job Ambush!! Maybe the safari can be confirmed by death threat? Confused Laughing Tell him to get another yahoo addy. Something like [email protected] Laughing Laughing

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 2:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love how this whole this has turned into a potential safari Laughing

I haven't heard from the Efcc in weeks, but this is great Thumbs up

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to Ziguinchor
Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Safari = Mattar - Abidjan, Ivory Coast to Accra, Ghana
Safari = Stanley, co-bait with VDJ, Gadget and Jayhawk - Aba to Benin City
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts
Mustapha Sorbum
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 8:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got an email similar to the one in the OP and decided to pick it up and run with it. I'm playing the part of a rather hyper person who uses lots of weird and confusing words and lives at an interesting address.

Help the Sorbums - donate to the Sorbum Relief Fund
(Link actually for donations to this site.)
thefife
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 8:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ If you are baiting these same lads, I would just play it straight in the beginning. These poor lads are worn out, Dan especially hehe.

If it is a different lad, I would still play it straight if I were you. If you are too weird, you risk getting dumped. Not that there aren't plenty more lads out there. And you can certainly rebait.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
Kickstart
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, this is definately my most boring bait - they are soo lazy and temperamental...

I'm just doing it to make them more sour, in the hope that carries over to the way they treat their vics..

Frank W1LLIAM wrote:
The efcc are upset.

Frank

How you getting along Ambush7?

Ambush7
"kak shoveler"

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A little update. As some of you know RL took me away for a couple of days. I am back and things are progressing nice. I was looking at all the emails I have had with D4niel since this began. In total we have exchanged 102 emails which started on January 18.

As I have mentioned in this thread before, I have know clue how this turned into a love thing. This is what transpired:

Quote:
Dear D4niel,
You never told me how to send the money and you never told me where to send it to which was fine because Western Union has a new system which doesn't matter where you are.. You told me that I would receive $3000.00 from Western Union and in return I would send you $500.00 dollars for your out of Pocket expenses.

The $3000.00 was not at the Western Union office but I thought I was being kind by sending the $500.00 to you first. I don't low who Money Graham is and to tell you the truth I would never use any fly by night company I never heard of. To many fly by night companies cheat people in the U.S. it's on the news every night.

Western Union has been around for 100's of years and that is the only one I will deal with. Who is Daniel Anaekwe? I will not send money to someone I don't know either.

If you want I will send the money through my bank if you can give me a account but I don't see why you can't use Western Union. I have already paid the fees and I don't see why you can't use the, That's how you where going to send the $3000.00 to me so you can pick up your money at the same time you send my refund.

We dont have wester union here,what we have it is moneygram,so its better you send the $500 through moneygram to put a stop to this dealy.

send it through MoneyGram with this information.

NAME: D4NIEL 4N4EKWE
ADDRESS: LAGOS NIGERAI

Send me the following moneyGram payment of information the $500

1 Sender's name
2 MoneyGram Reference Number
3 Question & Answer

I am waiting.

D4n

Hi D4niel,
WHAT DELAY?

Well I guess I will just have to go to Western Union and get the $500.00 back. I told you we have no Money Gram and I wouldn't use them anyway and I also told you I wouldn't send any money to someone I don't know. Do you read my emails? $2500.00 isn't that much money I spend more than that at my hair stylist each month.. You can keep it. Have a good day Daniel. I believe our association is at a close.

I told you that western union is not in this area its only western union,please understand me.

D4niel

Dear D4niel,
What kind of gibberish is that? You wrote: "I told you that western union is not in this area its only western union" and then you ask me to understand. Don't get upset with me when you do not make yourself clear. I will resend the money Western Union.

K4te 3lder

SEnd the western union with the info

Name:J0hn J4mes
Address: Madrid Spain

Send these payment info

Sender's name
MTCN Question & Answer

D4niel,
Who the hell is J0hn J4mes? and why am I supposed to send money to Madrid Spain? Are you out of your mind?

K4te 3lder

K4te

J0hn J4mes is the person that will receive the money in spain so that everything will be over,please understand me so that we dont waste much time,okay.

D4niel...Hold on now. Don't tell me I am waisting your time. You are the one that didn't pick-up the Westerb Union. Go to hell. I am not sending you any money.
K4te 3lder

Please understand me my love,i didn't mean to hurt you,you know i love you so much my angel,please bear with me okay,and let us be dancing in the ocean of love which we have been in.

I am waiting for your positive email,the love of my life.

Lots of love and kisses from D4n

Well there you have it. Upon the advice of Thefife I responded in kind and a love affair started. Most of the emails from then on were rather raunchy and not safe for human consumption or a public forum. So here is our latest.

Quote:
Hi Honey,
Is evrerything ok? S4r4h and I are leaving in just a few minutes and I was surprised that I haven't heard from you. If I can figure this laotop out I will check my emails a little later. When I get over there you may end up with both these laptops. I don't like the keys or the navigation with the finger pad you use as a mouse. If I don't get conformation soon about the trip I will be pissed. It shouldn't take the travel agent this long. Amyway, I have to go.

I love you,
K4te

Quote:
Your picture is the bomb,infact i cant go back ,i look at it every second,i think the site you gace me is okay.

I cant wait to see you

Quote:
My luv i will be waiting,let me know as soon as you are back,will always love you.

Quote:
Hi Honey,
We made it back late last night. I came down with a cold and I am going to the docter in a little bit to see if he can prescribe something for it. My laptop wouldn't connect to the internet. I was told I need to sign-up for some sort of service.I must not have understood this correctly when I bought it. I am not good at this stuff but I will get it resolved when I feel better. When I am in town I will drop by the travel agents as well.
I love you,
K4te

Quote:
Wellcome my love,hope you are off the cold,dont sick for me okay,i love you.

D4n

Quote:
Hi Honey,
I feel much better today.The docter gave me some snti-biotics and I also had a couple vacination I needed to have for the trip. Everything is in order and when I went by the travel agency, they were waiting for conformation from S1mb4 S4f4ri C4mps. I asked why it was taking so long and they said sometimes it does. That answer shocked me but struck my funny bone as well. I couldn't help but laugh. They said communication at some of these s4f4ri c4mps is just like communication in our town. They told me not to worry and that I should have all the information today or tomorrow at the latest.

I am getting so excited about the trip I can hardley wait. We should be together on the 16th from what I understand.

I don't have all the details yet so this is just my best guess from the conversation with the travel agent.. I figure I will be leaving here on the 13 or 14. I need some time to do some banking, shopping, and then catch a flight to New York on the 15th.. I will fly from New York to Paris France and then onto a place called Niamey, Niger. The camp director or representative will meet me when I get off the plane and drive me to the camp. I was told that the camp director will be in contact with me once everything is confirmed so I will know more once they contact me. Well, I am going to go lay down for awhile. Although I feel better I am not 100% yet.

I love you,
K4te

Quote:
Thanks my love,i am so happy that we will be together soonest,i will be waiting for your updates.

Lots of love and kiss from D4n

Quote:
Hi Honey,

Mr. Rh0d3s from S1mb4 S4f4ri C4mps has emailed me. He said I should forward you his email so that you may get in contact with him. You are booked as a guest but will ,be arriving from a different location. The Camps email is: xxxx@xxxxx He can arrange a shuttle to take you to the camp from a couple of collection points in B3nin. You and Mr. Rh0d3s can work out those details.

My flight schedule is:

Sat, Mar 15 Depart:10:00 pm New York, NY (JFK)
Delta Air Lines 8557 operated by AIR FRANCE -- AF 8557 1 stop
Arrive:4:35 pm next day Niamey, Niger (NIM) Air France 732

Sat, Mar 22 Depart:2:45 am Niamey, Niger (NIM)
Royal Air Maroc 546 2+ stops
Arrive:3:45 pm New York, NY (JFK) Delta Air Lines 7847 operated by ROYAL AIR
MAROC -- AT 7847

I am booking my own flight to New York. I have sky miles and can get a better rate than the travel agent can. The return ticket is open so if I choose to stay longer, I can. I have errands and laundry to do so I have to get going.

I love you,
K4te

Quote:
Honey i have emailed the S1mb4 S4f4ri,am waiting for their email back.

Love you

Its looking good for a Safari. If nothing happens, the trip begins next weekend.

Edit: I just received a PM from S1mb4 telling me my pet has contacted him Very Happy

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Ambush - Good luck with your safari! Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
thefife
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 7:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very good work Ambush. My fingers are crossed that the lad sets off for the adventure of a lifetime! Twisted Evil

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
Kickstart
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 1:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Shocked Shocked Shocked Safari Time!!! Well done! I have - this guy is mad or something, like your westerun union, not western union, I've had several similar slips, including Frank singing off as Efcc Laughing Laughing

Ambush7
"kak shoveler"

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 5:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well it appears he is starting to flake at the last minute. He is telling me can not make the trip because he has no money. What a dirt bag waiting until the last minute. I will make the trip anyway and slap him the whole time.

thefife
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 5:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Post his letter(s). I'd slap him for coming up w/ the whole idea & then flaking out. And after you paid for the honeymoon suite at Simb4's too & bought him a brand new laptop & jewelry you were going to surprise him with. Rolling Eyes Tell him you were going to surprise him w/ a trip to Bali and you already chartered the private jet and everything. Maybe even send pics of your friend's villa on a private island w/ airstrip? And he can't even travel a short distance to meet you??? What an a$$hole.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
Ambush7
"kak shoveler"

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 6:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well I kind of slapped him.

Quote:
Hi Love i got the email from S1mb4,i think i may need some money to prepare for the trip,i dont know how you will feel or think about it.

Love you with all my heart.

My reply:

Quote:
Hi Honey,
I wish I had know this before. I was in town all weekend. There is more problems with the laptops than I was lead to believe. I ended up retuning them and the salesman has ordered different ones which he will get today. He will go through both of them, ensure the wireless email is working, and I will pick them up Thursday I am not sure I will be able to get money to you before the trip. I am bringing $30,000.00 for you so if you can get to the camp, you will be fine. Should I bring more? The next chance I will have to get to the bank is Friday afternoon. I neeed to email Mr. Rh0d3s today so I will ask him of he has any suggestions. I wasn't aware you needed money. I wish I would have known this a couple of weeks ago.

I love you,

His reply:

Quote:
there is no way i can make the trip with money.

D4n

My reply:

Quote:
D4n,
Why haven't you brought this up before? Why have you waited until the last minute to tell me this? I am not happy with this at all. It seems as though nothing regarding this trip is going right and to be honest it is getting to the point where I am just about to cancel the trip and stay home..

K4te.

I really think he is just trying to see if this is for real, which is fine. I will make the trip, have fun, meet some new people Evil or Very Mad , Slap him around for not being there, come home and see if I can get him to travel some other time. What is that saying? wash, rinse, etc.

I may be able to turn it around though. I still have in my photo's that seem to motivate him Very Happy

thefife
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 7:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think you went a bit wrong by telling him you had $30k. Now you have to have a reason for not wiring him some b4 leaving.

Tell him to get some money together, you will take care of everything once you are together. Once you get the laptops tell him you have shipped the laptops and the cash to Simb4's since you heard it is illegal to travel with that much money & you don't want to get arrested. So everything was shipped to Simb4's. Then get back on the sex talk HEAVY. I noticed his emails are getting rather short. You need to shorten your emails. Just a few lines that have major impact & achieve the desired goal.

If he asks for money, agree to send it, tell him you are withdrawing all your money from the bank and sending it to him b/c you love him & want to see him so deserpately & you don't ever want to leave him. Make sure all arrangements for the hotel, private jet, whatever have already been paid for. You will of course get robbed. The bank won't give the money back since you were not robbed at the bank.

So the only money you have left is the $30k sitting at Simb4's and money enough to get there yourself. So it would be pointless to send that money to him if you could not afford to get there yourself. I don't know what you've told him, but I would say all other assets are not liquid, you would have to sell off some houses & in this market, it's not likely, your parents cut you off, you got sacked, anything, but just keep pointing out there is $30k cash sitting at Simb4's. And you have enough $$ basically for your own ticket & ground transportation & you are so hot for him you cannot wait to sell some assets, you need him ASAP. Send more nekkid pics.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
Ambush7
"kak shoveler"

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 3:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OK. Which one of you baiters didn't pay my lad.

Quote:
Franklly mu love i never wanted to bothered you,i thought i was going to be paid so that i will take care of myself for the trip but unfortunatelly i did not get paid,so for me to make this trip i need money,pls understand me my love.

Lots of love from D4n

I think I can work through this regardless of you cheap bastards not paying my poor old dearest D4niel Razz

Kickstart
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 8:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL My 15K was supposed to be in his account this weekend... I've transferred it to his bank account and keep telling him it's done. He wont believe me until I send him "The Slip". Rolling Eyes

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic