SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Mass bait: You have to clear yourself from this mess

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 1:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Davis is just as boring as Barry. I complained to the Efcc that I thought I would be getting a lawyer with more "pep".

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to Ziguinchor
Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Safari = Mattar - Abidjan, Ivory Coast to Accra, Ghana
Safari = Stanley, co-bait with VDJ, Gadget and Jayhawk - Aba to Benin City
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts
Ambush7
"kak shoveler"

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 1:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sit here pondering if I should even post in this thread. My charecters relationship with D4n has gone so far off topic it may not make sense to anyone.

Quote:
Ka4te the love of my life,i really missed you so much last weekend,i am 35 years old,i have told you how i look like,i am 6ft tall,fair,brown eyes,black hair,like sexy words and sexy looks.

I am imagining how i will be f*****g you through the back,i will even f**k you through a Shocked Shocked ,have you done that before, Shocked its so sweet and lovely,you will love when i do it to.

The island where is stay is sorounded with water,i will also love to f**k on the island where the sea brezze will be cooling you ass. Shocked

We have to talk how we are going to meet because i cant hold myself any more,i am touching my c$%k now,i am going harder ,i will come in the next mins,ohhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhh,i am coming i am coming,i am coming ohhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhh,yep i am there now,oh k4te i love you with all my heart,yeahhhhhh oohhh.

I really think that these guys are to lazy to go on a safari. What do you all think?

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 1:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ I don't know. Now that's it's turned into a love bait, I think you have better odds of getting him to travel, if you promise to bring him money and gifts. But any safari is hard to get. I'd continue to play the romance angle with him and drop hints about how much money you have. Eventually, he might get greedy enought to travel.

The Efcc has decided that my character is crazy and too much of a pain to deal with anymore:

Quote:
It seems you are out of your mind,we are going to deal with you this time around because we talked with Davis everything you requested has been forwarded to you,you complained aboy Barry and Davis came,infact we dont want to talk more,just watch and see.

Bye forever.
Efcc

Quote:
Dear Efcc,

So this means you're going to leave me alone now and I don't have to worry about those chargers in Nigeria?

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sincerely,

Bye forever? Crying or Very sad

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
narf
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 4:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Seems they have dropped me as well.

Quote:
Wait for the FBI

That's all. They didn't even sign with 3fcc.

phantom_duker
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 5:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Frank on my last MTCN S3cure payment:
Quote:
I am not going to ask you for another payment because,,the point is that because of fraud and scam the the western union are giving that site to make it imporssible for the receiver to get the money.

So i want you to take the money then i can give you account to send the money.

Frank

My response:
Quote:
Okay. What is the account?

That was a couple of days ago. I haven't heard anything at all since then. If fact, none of my characters have been responded to recently.

-You are insulting us and calling us names,anyway its all good,all we have about you will be forwarded to the fbi,cia and the new scotland yard,we also work with the good morning America,we always for information of people to them and they air it on the programm. - 3fcc
-My wife is very worried about my present condition. Am now psychologically unbalanced. - H3enry R1card0
-All this your cook and bull stories will not help matter - nwa0l15a inn0c3nt
-i made a vow never to be rude to anyone one but yours is extra-ordinary. You abused me too much and its very very bad - the annoyed cheque lad

Last edited by phantom_duker on Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lou Smorals
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 5:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I thought that they had given up on me as well, so I finally relented and sent them their MTCN number. Oh dear! Apparently my character has got this wrong. Life must REALLY suck if you are a lad!
Quote:
The MTCN supose to be ten numbers,and the receivers name is not correct,this is the correct name

so 12 numbers and was apparently not what was required! Twisted Evil

"I really love you coz i haven't see you" - John Martin
"I want to admit to you that you like me very much." Why thank you Tanya, I thought I did!
"This is the last benefit of doubt." - Efcc
"please climb in a head write to me that I did not worry for you" - Natalya
"i dont even at this stage know your sex:male or female or you are also metrosexual. f**K you!!!" - J03l - I really think he likes me!

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 9:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ambush, I love what you have done with this guy! I think he is aroused enough to get his bags packed for a nice safari to... well, there are wonderully romantic camps in both Benin and Cameroon... close to Nigeria! He dropped me early on when I tried to get him off script, and I didn't see where I could go with it. Onya for finding an avenue to Lust Street....

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Ambush7
"kak shoveler"

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 9:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Worf
Quote:
But any safari is hard to get.

Exactly!! Which leaves me in doubt and makes me question the timing as to when I make the safari attempt. I figured I would give it some more time and get as much information as I can get. Keep in mind that the IP still sugest he is in the UK. This lad may have a partner in Nigeri4 but I am not sure.

@dr stephen williams
Quote:
I love what you have done with this guy!

I really can't put a finger on any one thing as to how it turned into a love bait. I gave a couple of slaps and a love letter arrived.

I took Thefife's advice and replied in kind. From there I just started suggesting a few sexual things (that did not include a hair brush although that has crossed my mind Cachuma) and seeing what his response was.

I started pushing up the raunch even more when I suggested a threesome (two girls and a guy) which he never responded to. If I get him on a safari, I think I am going to meet a very sexy girl at the camp Evil or Very Mad and start a relationship with her. Razz That ought to get him going....losing the love of his life to a woman Laughing

Lou Smorals
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The 3fcc are obviously at work early today! 2nd e-mail in and it is only 11.00am!
Quote:
Look if we dont see the receipt today you will be aressted,if you know whatever you can do to get the receipt across to us.
I feel a nice big file is about to be sent! Laughing

"I really love you coz i haven't see you" - John Martin
"I want to admit to you that you like me very much." Why thank you Tanya, I thought I did!
"This is the last benefit of doubt." - Efcc
"please climb in a head write to me that I did not worry for you" - Natalya
"i dont even at this stage know your sex:male or female or you are also metrosexual. f**K you!!!" - J03l - I really think he likes me!

Ambush7
"kak shoveler"

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 1:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Another hurdle overcome, I was a little worried about sending D4n a picture I found on the internet for the plain fact that he may have seen it before. I set him up for well over a week telling him I had a friend that was a professional photographer and she was going to take my pictures. I sent one last night. My response was:

Quote:
My love you look so cute in that pic,you even look younger than your age,i really love it,its very splendid.

I came twice while looking at the picture and touching my c##k,your eyes are so sexy,and your pointed nipples,i was imagining your red lip around the cap of my c**k,honey you are the bomb,love you with all my heart.

Thanks a million times for loving me too.

This really wasn't what I expected. I thought I would have been exposed or he would have been more excited. His response seems to be reserved and measured. Maybe I am reading to much into it but this dosen't seem like the same lad for some reason.

Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 1:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Efcc are back to threatening to arrest my character, even though in the last e-mail they wanted nothing more to do with me.

I guess they just can't let it go Laughing

haywood_jablowmi
Master of Master Baiters

Location: demoralise the lads, over and over, they will give up just crush the hope they have of getting cash!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 4:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent them another goatsee pic instead of an MTCN scan, my accounts been hacked by bad me Very HappyVery Happy

Cellphone Nigeria
1x voodoo curse
"you are a cosomplitant asshole" S.Ghartey 2006 - why thank you i think.
' i sent jamaicans to kill you' Mills Kwame - you must have given them the wrong address, no one came round, i baked cookies and everything.
YOU ARE A CUR, A TRAMP, A HOBO A MISRABLE ONE FOR THAT MATTER.
WANDERING PIG.
SLAG LIKE YOU ARE NOT A MAN OF GOD GO TO HEIL I WILL NOT PRAY FOR YOU THAT AND MAY GOD BLESS YOU IS THAT WITH YOU.
thefife
Baiting Guru

Location: Soaked in Holy Ghost Fiyah...it tastes like chicken

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 4:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[quote="Ambush7"]
Quote:
I came twice while looking at the picture and touching my c##k,your eyes are so sexy,and your pointed nipples,i was imagining your red lip around the cap of my c**k

puke puke puke puke ok...I think I'm done, no puke puke ok puke puke puke puke that's the last of it I'm sure.

Ambush7 wrote:
I thought I would have been exposed

I just pic ones from like page 17 or higher and do some chopping if need be. Most mugus aren't going to look that far, but you can skip right there. And make sure it's a weird sort of search. They will not go looking.

Ambush7 wrote:
Maybe I am reading to much into it but this dosen't seem like the same lad for some reason.

Now that you mention it. His writing skills seemed to have improved greatly. Or maybe it's just the love has awakend in inner poet? Is it the same IP?

Barr. Johnny Gawa: Hello Baby.
Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

Pastor Ramesh:Dear Mother Guch33y B4ggs in christ,
...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.
Thanking you. Yours in His service (+ Banner!)

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
hacker9
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 4:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

haywood_jablowmi wrote:
my accounts been hacked by bad me Very HappyVery Happy

I love that... was that intentional?
haywood_jablowmi
Master of Master Baiters

Location: demoralise the lads, over and over, they will give up just crush the hope they have of getting cash!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 9:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

of course Razz

Cellphone Nigeria
1x voodoo curse
' i sent jamaicans to kill you' Mills Kwame - you must have given them the wrong address, no one came round, i baked cookies and everything.
WANDERING PIG.
SLAG LIKE YOU ARE NOT A MAN OF GOD GO TO HEIL I WILL NOT PRAY FOR YOU THAT AND MAY GOD BLESS YOU IS THAT WITH YOU.
phantom_duker
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Frank sent me account information. It's a Latvian bank with account name N3rgy T3lecom SA. I forwarded the info to Alan.

-You are insulting us and calling us names,anyway its all good,all we have about you will be forwarded to the fbi,cia and the new scotland yard,we also work with the good morning America,we always for information of people to them and they air it on the programm. - 3fcc
-My wife is very worried about my present condition. Am now psychologically unbalanced. - H3enry R1card0
-i made a vow never to be rude to anyone one but yours is extra-ordinary. You abused me too much and its very very bad - the annoyed cheque lad
haywood_jablowmi
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

WOW this one took me by suprise! after fannying around with western union s3cure and the crazy lady at moneygram telling me I'm not to send money to Africa again after loosing the last 25,000. Frank and I were at our wits end on how to pay him some money. in the end I asked him for a bank account to transfer the money and I got this
Quote:
Issac

This is the account information to transfer the money.

BANK: RIETUMU BANKA,BRIVIBAS
LELA 54 LVI0011.RIGA LATVIA

SWIFT: RTMBLV2X
ACCOUNT NUMBER: LV18RTMB0000128806932
ACOUNT NAME: NERGY TELECOM S.A

I AM WAITING FOR THE PAYMENT RECEIPT.

Not what I was expecting from a nigerian fraud! maybe its a latvian cousin!

I mean how dumb would he think my charicture is that a nigerian law firm would have a bank account in Latvia called Nergy Telecom!!!!!

of course i'll play along, but these transfers can be tricky....

Cellphone Nigeria
1x voodoo curse
WANDERING PIG.
haywood_jablowmi
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

oh phantom you got it too! didn't read that far down

Cellphone Nigeria
1x voodoo curse
WANDERING PIG.
haywood_jablowmi
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 10:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear Frank,

I don't want to appear rude, but who is Nergy telecom in Latvia? I fail to see the association with a reputable law firm in Nigeria? please could you clarify at once

Issac

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
FRANK

Thanks for your email,that is the account we use here to get money through transfer and once you give us the slip we will meet them and receive the money,here in west Africa,its not like that in your country because here is still developing,its a developing country,so thats how we receive international transfer.

Frank

Don't know about you, but that clears up all my suspicions Very Happy

Cellphone Nigeria
1x voodoo curse
WANDERING PIG.
Ambush7
"kak shoveler"

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 2:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nothing really happening at my end. Just a reassurance from D4n that he won't show anyone my picture[s] Rolling Eyes I will have to light a fire under him again.

I was looking at the headers again and looking at what times the email were sent and and received. I was on line when one was received. He might not be in Nigeri4 but he is in that time zone. The UK is a hour behind. I am not sure about what time zone L4tvi4 is though.

I am really surprised they gave account information. Could be a last ditch effort to get some $$ being that everything else has failed. Laughing

phantom_duker
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 5:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The UK is 2 hours behind L@tvi@.

Ambush7
"kak shoveler"

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 1:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

D4n is getting eager.

Quote:
My love,you are killing me,i nver knew you are this sexy,i couldn't get my eyes off the picture,i have been here for more than two hours playing with c**k and looking at the picture (so if you haven't been getting emails its my fault),you are too sexy,my love i want to f**k you like nobody has ever f**ked you before,i want it as soon as possible,please.
My love do you stay alone in your house,is it only you that live in the house because i am thinking where two of us will be locked up in the house and have sex from morning till night,differents styles,kissing,s**king and f**king.

I will always love you.

Lots of kiss and love from D4n

A little more teasing and he will be primed for a trip Razz

phantom_duker
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 3:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

>>> A little more teasing and he will be primed for a trip

A little more teasing and and he'll go blind! Laughing

Kickstart
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 7:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I have been stringing him along for ages, I point blank refused WU as they ripped me off and that's how I got in this mess..

Moneygramme are driving him nuts - my first transfer was to Frank William, not his collection name and then incompetence at the office with paid stamps over the numbers etc... and that has degraded to a lot of swearing as I got pissed at his continual "I am waiting".. infact I threatened to come over there & do nasty things to him..

He doesnt respond to threats very well, but this is the last I got from him from a triage of abuse I hurled at him
Frank William wrote:
I have told you what i am going to do,and i am not going back about it.

Frank

Anyway, he is struggling to find enough account names for me to send my money to (in parts) Laughing However I just got an email from the FBI Laughing Laughing Laughing fbi_gov02 - same ip apart from the last subset - but just 5 digits out - same caf� Embarassed

Keep up the good work everyone - even tho he's lazy as poo, I can tell his patience has worn so thin he'll mess it up with real "clients"!

Edit - I forgot to mention - I got him so worked up, he signed a letter to me Efcc Laughing Laughing Laughing I'll bring that up a bit later down the line!

Tutorial - Backup your Gmail
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 12:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Laughing I love that he signed the lawyer's letter Efcc.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic