SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Weather

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 3:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Here in the Great Lakes region, checking up on local forecasts is a must before leaving for work! It's usually around +5C to -20C this time of year, and lately we've been having more cold stuff than I'd like. Lots and lots of snow too, thanks to those dang mobile phones!

Global warming huh? Sure... the evidence is right in front of us. It's right up there with unicorns, honest politicians, and fewest dropped calls. You see it in print and on TV, and somebody who is an expert swears it's real once in a while, but don't ask too many questions or you'll upset somebody!

If anyone needs me, I'll be letting my truck idle and burning a pile of styrofoam coolers in my backyard!
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

JoeTam wrote:
We used to use 155 mm recoiless cannons.

When I was a kid I would watch workers fire off 75mm and 105 mm recoilless rifles for avalanche control. I would hear them shoot them off in the early mornings after a storm. I read a few years ago that the 105 that I watched being fired was being set to Iraq. Pretty sad when our troops are using 60 year old stuff taken back from the US Forestry Service. I don't think the cannon you saw being used was recoilless. They are relatively small and what you are describing is huge.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Recoilless_rifle
France dispatched 800 Vespa Scooters that had recoilless rifles on them.
http://www.dbookbooth.com/view_product.php?product=407
I'm hoping for a break in the weather so I can go riding tomorrow. The last two days have been washouts.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
JoeTam
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Connie, you are correct, 105, not 155. They would wake you up in the early morning though. BOOM! http://www.avalanche-center.org/News/2006/2006-01-19-caltrans.php

I went to bank. they call police, why you do this to me? I canntsend you anything now.
Goat dog
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic