SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I joined the US Marines!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 7:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Jedi,

My dad was a drill instructor at Paris Island. We used to go every year as a family for boot-camp for maybe ten years of my life. And before we went, and after we got back...

I lived there.

So, um...

Have Fun!!!

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
breadcrumb
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 10:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Stay safe and keep your head down, young man Smile

"your papa, i do you ok, you do fuck your self off goodday" Hitman lad to Usm4an B3ll0
"fuck you and your mumu family for ever andv ever, you go die for bicycle accident this year" Hitman to Usm4n B3ll0
"once again thank you for the disappointment and arranged confussion." Barrister Ise
"Do you said am stupid" lad posing as Mike Pence
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Postcount doesn´t matter.
pony Rolling Eyes (Admin Certified)
9x United Kingdom 2x Spain Benin Netherlands Nigeria Switzerland
Mortar x12
Jedi_Night
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 9:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Excalibur- The "Marine Fat Camp" you refer to is called the Physical Conditioning Platoon, or PCP (the slang term used among Marines is the "Pork Chop Platoon"). If you cannot pass the Initial Strength Test, or IST, then you have to go to the PCP until you can. The PCP is nothing but PT (physical training).
Needless to say, that's why I am trying to get prepared now. I do not want to be in the Pork Chop Platoon. Very Happy Very Happy
And thanks for your prayers, Excalibur! They are much appreciated! And thanks to everyone for the encouraging messages!

*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 11:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

For your sake, I just hope they don't ask you to lie to the enemy at some time. Wink
Jedi_Night
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Kleindoofy: Hardy har har, very funny. Very Happy Very Happy
If you go to my thread on "Rethinking my position", you will find that I have pretty much changed my position on scambaiting. The main reason is it seems we (being people on this site) are the only people on earth who care about stopping this crime (since the police seem to think the 419 scams are "not important enough").

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 1:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Jedi, until last summer I was the same as you, couldn't do a pullup. I got there by working my back muscles, shoulders, and lots of attempts. After a few weeks of getting those muscles built up I can do quite a few now, even after an exhausting work out.

You might also want to use the example this guy gives on his website here as it seems like it could help you too.

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
Jedi_Night
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 1:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Oxygendeprived- Thanks for the video! My recruiter has got one of those, but I never paid it much attention. I defiantly will do so now that I see that that can really help with my pull ups. Again, thanks!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic