SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

[email protected]

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 10:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think MyLord needs the chance to clear his name. If he can bring along a lawyer and maybe someone from the local constabulary to confirm his good character, then how can we dispute his honesty ?

It was unfortunate he made voodoo threats as I think that now we will need to call on a Druidic mystic shamen to counter any wizardry he may choose to use during his interview, but he started it.

I think that Galadriel of the Briar Thicket has pulled back from the dark side and is no longer partaking of the bottle of Glenmorangie, only using his powers to protect the pure of mind nowadays, and he would be a suitable guarantor of mystic tranquility. In that environment MyLord has nothing to fear.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 10:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Never mind voodoo or any other kind of curse for Joseph.
I just hope his mummy doesn't find out what he's been getting up to.
He'll be tied the naughty step for a month after what he's been doing.
She'll probably give the backs of his legs a good slap while she's at it.

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What is this site coming to,

This is not the 419eater that I found when I came here, Eliza is entitled to her opinion, for all we know she could be right so please unless anybody has some proof that mylord is a scammer then I ask you not to judge so quickly.

Eliza has had some unusual tendencies to trust people in the past but sometimes she is right about wether or not somebody is a scammer.

Professor, What you have said about Eliza is totally uncalled for and I do ask that you apolgise to her for that.

Weasel, I always looked up to you for guidance and liked to think I modelled myself on you however your recent outburst against mylord and Eliza were totally uncalled for.

Now please allow the truth to be told here, if it is found that mylord is in fact a goat rooting, small boi, scamming piece of shit, who dropped out the the filtly whore's smelly toto that he calls mother and doesn't know which man or goat in the village is his father as they all had sex with his mother for just 1 kobo and asked for change, only for mylord to be a lieing piece of crap who has no morals or respect for others because he is a filthy gay goat felatio loving freaking scammer.

Then I will be the first to lead the charge to make sure he faces the full consequences and pain that he desreves.

But perhaps Eliza's judgement is correct and he is just a poor boi who has simply been mistaken and down trodden by the elitist of this site by accident then he does desreve some compensation for the actions of those who perpetrated these crimes against him.

Mylord, your judgement day is near and if as I hope we find you have been truthfull then you will be an assett to this community and will be deserving of our full praise and admiration.

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Murry - I hate to say this but you've lost your killer instinct. Mylord ( puke ) is a scammer trying to sow discord, Eliza seems to have fallen for it, and now so have you!

FFS - Eliza, Murry, just stop listening to this whining little shit and remember, HE'S A CONMAN!

I'm just hoping that this isn't the begnning of the end of this fine group. Weasel, I'm with you 100%; and you too, Professor. At least we know what's going on. I hope our buddies catch on before they lose all touch with reality.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 12:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

yastreb wrote:
I'm just hoping that this isn't the begnning of the end of this fine group.

It could be, Yastreb.... it could be.
In fact I'm thinking of asking for my account to be deleted, rather than being forced to hang around crusty lad-huggers like Eliza and Murray.
And I would want a refund of the $2500US that it cost me to buy my Premium Membership here too.

I'm sure there are other websites out there where the inhabitants don't kneel before scammers and I reckon they charge a helluva lot less to join too.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 12:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Slightly and Yastreb,

I would be the first to admit that Mylord may be a scammer and if that is the case then I would be happy to join in and make his eternal life miserable.

If he is a scammer may all of his goats have fleas and may those fleas infest the arsehole of Mylord

Before wishing this upon him however I do require some proof, it is not our right to be judge jury and executioner and definately not without first knowing all of the facts.

If you would please let the la.. Mylord have his say and if there is proof, then please somebody provide it so mylord may answer these claims.

We do (most of us) live in a democracy and this site has in the past operated in a democratic way when these concerns are raised, why should it be so different this time

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 12:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Your funeral then, Murry. I'll be sad, but my conscience will be clear.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 12:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well Murray. You ask for proof so here it is. This is an email that Mylord sent to me a few days ago.

Quote:
Dear friend,

Greetings,

I am Mr Joseph Twumasi, an accountant of auditing and accounting section of Bank of Africa in Cote D'Ivoire.
With due respect and regard I wish to seek your urgent assistance to transfer the sum of (U.S.7 MILLION DOLLARS) SEVEN MILLION from the above mentioned bank. This money belongs to one of our customers,(Robert Rice ) who died in a plane crash with his wife and the fund has been lying dormant with the bank with out any claim, either from his family or relation up to date.
I am contacting you to act as the next of kin to the deceased. There is no risk in this transaction, as all lope holes has been taken care of, and all necessary information as regards to this fund have been secured.
Be notified that I am still working with the bank and it's only me and my colleagues that are aware of this development, thus treat this proposal as confidential and secret for our security.
I have served the bank faithfully for good number of years and 'am presently preparing for my retirement therefore, I see this as a golden opportunity to be comfortable in life after retirement.
As soon as this fund is secured into your account, I will come over for the collection of our due share.

The sharing mod is as follows: 20% for you the account owner, 70% for me and my colleagues, while 10% will be set aside for expenses made during the transaction.
Here is the website of the plane crash that took the life of the account owner and his family:

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/1999/11/01/iran/main49778.shtml

Looking forward to hearing from you.
My regards,
Mr Joseph Twumasi

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 12:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Slightly,

I do admit that looks quite convincing however Mylord does deserve the right of defending that claim before we judge.

Mylord, do you have a response

Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 1:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have to agree with Murray here, far from being a lad hugger I have read through this thread and am shocked and dismayed that people can target this poor guy without a shred of proof, this is just wrong.
@slightly, the poor guy could be traumatised by the loss of someone who could have been a client and close friend and you make jokes about this? So very, very wrong.

u can keep sending money to Gomer and leave me alone - Agent Smith cracks up

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"
Sand Timer - 18 mths: Louis

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 1:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm disgusted with you, Rodus.
I'd expect that kind of attitude from Murry or Eliza, but from you?

The only reason I haven't quit 419Eater.com is because I just received a Private Message telling me not to.
OK. I'm not the sort of guy who normally let's the cat out of the bag, but in this case, I think it's important that you know where I'm coming from so I'll share the PM with you.

Quote:
Dear Slightlyoutofit.

Please don't leave Eater. You are, by far, one of the greatest baiters here - witty, clever, suave, sophisticated and modest. Eater just can't survive without you so please reconsider. All the moderators here (and Shiver) agree with me that you would be a great loss.

Signed with Love

KD

Yes Rodus. It's only because I'm obviously so well liked and respected that I'm staying. But I would ask that you, Eliza and Murry, never talk to me again - hanging around with lad-huggers could damage my credibility.

Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 1:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^And I feel the same way about slanderers, bitch! we have no proof that this guy is s scammer but you've started a petty vendetta against poor mylord. Whats up? bored? Nurse take away your crayons?

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 1:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow Shocked

Weas and Eliza have taken it to the next level. The topic is quite controversial. I think there is more to this than it seems.

Nice going Eliza, you lad hugging sexually promiscuous women. (what, being PC?)

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg

Last edited by Reaper on Tue Jan 22, 2008 1:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 1:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Those of you who want to accuse him are fools.

Remember when Mr. B3llo and Ch4rles S0lud0 came along? I told you that they were NOT scammers. You guys kept on attacking me just like this. Finally, the truth came out and you all came begging to be my friend again.

I demand an apology. No one should be treated the way you are treating me and Mr. Joseph. Those of you who are not being serious here need to grow up.

I have found my own board that tells the truth. So you may not be seeing me much here anymore.

If I were you guys, I'd be calling up Mir1am and asking her if you could join her school, as you need to learn manners. The behavior you've displayed over the past few days is outrageous!!!

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 1:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Finally, someone talking sense. Go for it Eliza!

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 1:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Weasel, ProfessorSoandSo, and Slightly need to just calm down and stop attacking. There is no proof that this man has done anything you claim. You all need to stop attacking innocent people. Unless there is absolute proof of this man's wrong doing, then he is innocent in my eyes. His picture shows that he is a nice looking well dressed man and deserves our respect. So back off people!

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4

Last edited by TheGreatOok on Tue Jan 22, 2008 1:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 1:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After much careful thought, and skype chatting. I have come to the conclusion that we should not judge our friend, mylord so harshly and so quickly. Jesusth Christht, people, give him a chance.

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 1:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well for the record I'm firmly in the Joseph's a scammer camp.
The fact he's also in the disgusting pervert camp is neither here nor there though as far as I'm concerned. Live and let live, each to his own I say.

But he looks well shifty if you ask me.

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 2:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is becoming way too personal.

I think that if uninvolved individuals, with an unquestionable character, debated this issue, then a resolution could be found without any need for this backbiting - and MyLord's voodoo priest and Galadriel of the Briar Thicket could be the people to determine the veracity at the core of this woesome mess.

If MyLord won't allow the intervention of spiritual powers to determine his fate then he must have a very guilty conscience. Indeed, to lie in front of such powerful shamen could have a terrible affect on his bodily functions, but if he has the courage and pureness of heart to confront us with his plight, then I'm sure we can probably issue him with a seal of approval to enable his future business deals to be treated with sincerity and trust.

You know this makes sense - MyLord - do not further tarnish your sullied reputation by showing the weakness of will and fear of divine retribution to drive you from defending yourself. This may be your last chance.

Do the right thing. As the sacred text says - Put Up at the inn, or Shut Up your heart to that you know to be true. Be courageous my Son.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 2:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hear, hear Windy.
I agree with you that we cannot judge a "person" because of their deviant sexual practices. *looks at Rodus*
If that were the case, half of Eater would be out on the streets.

But the fact remains that Joseph is nothing but a shitbag scammer. To prove the point, I will post yet another scam letter that he sent to me back in July:

Quote:
GREETING,

My name is Joseph, I live inGhana, My wife and I
are on a missionary works to West Africa, we came along with our
sexy goats(Willie and Vicki), after a while i noticed that the
weather here and environment isn't conducive for them, I have not
been able to make love to them like i always do because of my work
here I need someone who can offer a NEW HOME with love and care and anal for my goats like i always do, I need someone to ADOPT any of them or both and take good care of them that is all i needed ( NOT FOR SELL),
if you know you are interested pls get back to me i will send you
more information about the goats with their pictures. IN GOD WE
TRUST.

Regards
Joseph.

Needless to say - I can't post the photos that he sent as they are way too disgusting.

LaBrea
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 2:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My God,

There I was, reading my morning Eater and what is splashed all over the front page?: this very thread!
It brings to mind a gardening analogy:

I spray my wife's flower garden with weed killer to keep it looking nice.
The weed killer takes out the thistles and dandelions, but it doesn't kill the dickweeds.
They just keep hanging around no matter how strong a dose of weedkiller you give them.
It is as though the dickweed demands to be given its space in our little garden.

After a few more applications of what I like to call "the Truth", the dickweed will either become immune to weedkiller, or perish from an onslaught of "the Truth".

I think some folks are missing the point here: it is not about attacking our own brethren, it is about the guilt or innocence of a man.

So, Joseph, I ask you this:
"Are you a little dandelion who will roll over and die, or are you a scrappy dickweed, who will stand up against what some like to call "the Truth" and make your voice heard?

"Sir I sworn an oath as a legal luminary to defend your cause in all ramification from the armpit of the law" - Barr. W4k4r4 Iss4c
pony pony pony Mortar x6 Closed lad accounts x25
Click here to help your lad miss his scam quota
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 2:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Slightly. Don't bring my private life into this you damned dirty goataphile.
admit it slightlyoutofit (should really be totallyoutofit) that the only pictures you have are of you and your spaniel Mildred.
Leave mylord alone, he's twice the man you'll ever be.

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 2:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Rodus wrote:

Leave mylord alone, he's twice the man you'll ever be.

Ah yes. Bring my anorexia problem into the public forum why don't you.
Is there no level you won't stoop to? Evil or Very Mad

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 2:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think we should all calm down, and not say anything about other members of this board that we might regret in the future. Insults and accusations flying nither and neigh will not solve this burning controversy. Nor will insults flung recklessly against other members of this site bring back the relative peace and tranquility, and fine camraderie that have made us such a strong force for the good of the world. I say, stop it. Stop it right now. Let's keep our heads, and let Joseph have his say, while we listen to him. The truth will ultimately come out, I'm sure, and we will not have destroyed the friendships we have built up so strongly over the last few years. I am definitely leaning one way on this issue, but I will have an open mind, if Joseph decides to tell us his story. Let's just make sure this issue does not destroy us, I pray members!

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
luckey

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 2:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I really think this whole thing is getting way out of hand. I believe in what we do here, but if we start trying to harm just anyone who lands in our inboxes without making any effort whatsoever to prove that we are dealing with a real scammer, then we are putting this whole site and our cause at risk.

Many of you probably know that a certain organization has been established and they are trying to get us shut down. When I first heard about this, I thought they were just a bunch of scammer-hugging idiots. But now here is an example of someone who probably IS innocent, and you people continue to attack him with no proof at all.

I hate scammers as much as anyone (except maybe for Slightly) but if we're not careful, we might just lose everything.

Each negative post here could just be feeding the lawsuits against us. All I'm saying is be careful about what you post, or this whole thing could blow up in our faces.

OK, I said my piece. Think before you post. That's all I'm asking.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic