SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

[email protected]

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Harry Bawls
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 4:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

mylord wrote:
i will defend myself with my last blood...and u all will know am innocent

I am glad you came and made an appearance Joseph. While you were gone the lunatics on this forum were talking badly about you and it looked like they may be right. I have always been on your side. I don't know for sure if what the loudmouth twits say is true or not, but I am giving you the benefit of doubt. I know Eliza will take good care of you and I am offering my help. If there is anything I can do to clear your name, just ask and I will be there for you.

@Jay"boi"hawk. $75.00? What a joke. I donated over $1000.00 to Eliza's defense fund. Can't you and the other pud pounders do better than that? You and your lynch mob are a disgrace to Eater.

EDIT: Just for the record, I do indeed take showers.

Last edited by Harry Bawls on Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ex.
Nature's Asshole

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 4:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If doesn't commit suicide, I will make sure I put the filthy cur to death my self. his last blood will be on my hands.........

JACK B QUICK YOU ARE NATURES ASHOLE DO NOT EMAIL ME ANYMORE OK - R0ger Jon3s (Right you are mate)

i much prefer s3x in the 4ss - B4rrister 0luwa

United Kingdom x28 United States x9 Nigeria Czech Republic Denmark Argentina Spain Australia Canada Benin Germany United Nations Portugal Question
Closed lad accounts x97 (Updated 02/20/09) pony pony
leeuwen
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Why do you people insist on so much violence and hatred for other people?
Aren't you seeing that with the way things are going you're becoming exactly what you're fighting against?

For the last time, you cannot make the accusations you are making without any proof. All I've seen so far are some screenshots. But I know your tricky ways, so I know they are fake! Or "chopped" as you people would say it..

And to believe I considered some of you my rolemodels.. Confused

"IM STILL SLEEPING IN STREET WITH HEAVY CILD HERE AND I CONTACT YOU THROUGH NET
FROM THE MONEY I BEG FROM ETHIOPIA EOPLE FROM STREET. PLEASE IM WEAK AND TIRES OF LIVING WITH OUT HELP. "
mylord
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
If doesn't commit suicide, I will make sure I put the filthy cur to death my self. his last blood will be on my hands.........

i will be on this forum cos of u ...u are inhuman ...u are very bad person ...sooon u will learn that am a normal and a better person than u...
just wait till am clear of all these mess that i didnt do...
i know i will be clear soon ....
leeuwen
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^
Mylord, I know how you feel..I too got wrongfully accused by the people on this forum when I first joined. It's an awful experience. They almost succeeded in locking me up in B3ll0 Island. I've had a hard time dealing with it, it caused *and still causes* many sleepless nights.
You are in my prayers.

PS: You seem to be having problems with your quote tag, please put the end quote tag [ /quote ] *but without the spaces* at the end of Ex's awful comment

FROM THE MONEY I BEG FROM ETHIOPIA EOPLE FROM STREET. PLEASE IM WEAK AND TIRES OF LIVING WITH OUT HELP. "
mylord
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

am just tired of all these mess...dr can u just tell them how we meet ...i was just doing my normal work for so called simba safaris and they never pay me...so is it wrong to demand for ur pay for work done huh
Breddan Butter
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You shouldn't work for dodgy companies. Laughing

My IP address is 217.21.39.255. (86.57.134.49 on Sundays) Please don't come knocking on my door.
leeuwen
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ mylord: Please remember that not all forum members think the same way about this as some of the people that posted (quite agressively) here. Many of us believe that you are a victim and we will stand up for you. If Eliza believes in you, hten you must be innocent. You are not alone.

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We met several times. One time was on www.advancefeefraudgayboislookingotgetfuckedintheass.com, and the other was when I was handed you as a recalcitrant little shit who wouldn't travel by Simba. I bet %30 of my proceeds from premium membership that I could get you to travel. I won. See my pith helmet? The shiny one?

Digital hiccups.

Anyway, I applaud your efforts to come here and clear your name, and I can see why people think you are a homosexual scammer. I hope you are just a gay boi, not a gay boi scarming piece of chewing gum on my shoe. If I made a mistake, oops, my bad.

The important thing is that we all move forward.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot

Last edited by dr stephen williams on Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Joseph, why haven't you written to me? Is it because I'm a girl? I can change that, if you want.

I think Doc should fess up here. He knows the truth. The rest of you can all go blow chunks. Meanies. You are all just a bunch of fluffy mugu bowana bunnies.

Closed lad accounts x15 Malaysia X1 United Kingdom X1

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified.

Last edited by Cachuma on Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
mylord
Hello I'm New here!

u will need to give the room a concreate reason not just words...let them know am not a scammer and also i am very hardworking ...am not like other who just want money without sweating ...
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

I'd take the matter up with the Ghana Chamber of Commerce.

... and when did we start handling employment disputes anyway ?

....... but thanks for the info - I could have booked them for my holidays, but I'd take the trouble to make sure they had a BAFTA first - that's what any sensible person would do.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Joseph, sweating is good. Sweating means you are working hard. We like people who sweat. At least, I do. Ignore all these other idiots. They don't appreciate the value of a good sweat.

I'll bet it gets really hot over there in Ghana.

Harry Bawls
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Cachuma, Have you been in contact with Eliza? If not, please do so. I think you will be suprized at the level we are taking this fight to next.

I also noticed your location below your avatar. Hello! my name is Bubbles.
mylord
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

am ok ..now that i know the true will be out soon...yeah its cold these days but its will be hot soon
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah. Hot in Hell, which is where your scammer ass is going.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay - so now if you start a job pulling a rickshaw, and a wheel drops off, by all means come here and start whining to us about it.

I've had a bad day too you know.

Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And, pray tell, Joeybaby, what is this supposed to mean? It's like 80 degrees outside, b ut my hotel room (am working) has wi fi and AC, hot and cold and I am quite comfy. How are you?

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
mylord
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 6:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

so where did u get my email address from and also why did u choosed me ..can u tell me all that Doc
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 6:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He chose you because you're a pile of dogshit, verminous scum.
The son of a syphilitic whore and a homosexual alcoholic.

Now get the fuck out of our forum you thieving bastard. Evil or Very Mad

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
Old No. 7
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 6:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^^

I hate it when you beat about the bush, Slightly. It's much better just to come straight out and say what you think.

200+ sites killed, from these countries => United Kingdom Netherlands Russia Nigeria Switzerland Ukraine South Africa Germany United States Canada Senegal Benin Spain Ghana Ivory Coast Cambodia Flag United Nations

pony pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar

Like my flags? Want some of your own? Let justjay teach you how to kill sites here (clicky).

Hobbes may have retired, but get his brilliant WriteJunk here (clicky) and never touch a .dll again

Proud to be a mouth-breather who posted a load of shit, disappeared into the night but mysteriously reappeared after a long absence
mylord
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 6:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

he need to be train to respect our no matter where they come from .....
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 6:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry but scammers get no respect here Evil or Very Mad

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 6:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mylord, just ignore Slightly. He's had rabies for years. Sometimes there is so much foam coming out of his mouth that you could ski on it.

I would love to hear more about your job working for the Safari company! What did you do? How much did you get paid? Do they have any more openings?

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 6:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What is pippisex by the way MyLord ?

An incongruous combination of words I do declare ?

Righteousness and porno addies somehow make uncomfortable bedfellows.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic