SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

[email protected]

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
MrMe
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have to say I do feel very sorry for mylord.

Would anyone like to donate to a mylord trust account as recompense for our harsh actions?

<a href="?t=125626">MTCN S3cur3</a> Endorsements:

I am almost having a bad sight as a result of click on the box

my eyes are paining me now cos i have been
looking at the computer for more than six hours

you cannot subject me to this suffering

i am sick and tired of this shit.

I don't go with this Idea at all, this is not how business is done

whenever i make mistake even at the peak of retrieving the numbers i would ask to go back to the begining and this has virtually consumed all my time by doing this

i cant stress my self any more..I now have a back pain cos of this

pony
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@slightly, of course mate, I've bought you some cookies made by persie as a peace gesture

u can keep sending money to Gomer and leave me alone - Agent Smith cracks up

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"
Sand Timer - 18 mths: Louis

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
Ex.
Nature's Asshole

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If MyLord turns out to be innocent I'll buy premium membership for him.

JACK B QUICK YOU ARE NATURES ASHOLE DO NOT EMAIL ME ANYMORE OK - R0ger Jon3s (Right you are mate)

i much prefer s3x in the 4ss - B4rrister 0luwa

United Kingdom x28 United States x9 Nigeria Czech Republic Denmark Argentina Spain Australia Canada Benin Germany United Nations Portugal Question
Closed lad accounts x97 (Updated 02/20/09) pony pony
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That is why I love ED Wink

Seriously you guys, he *SAID* he was not a scammer and that should be good enough for all of us. ED is clearly the smartest person here and she says he is not scamming so he is not scamming.

I'll call it off too...

*hides 9mm pistol behind back*

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I know you had the most honourable intentions MyLord supporters, but your client has legged it, he's scarpered, done a bunk. Being the only scammer in Ghana without a mobile I suggest he's probably nicked his Mom's phone and is currently in hiding scared of seeing his Mom coming after him with a rolling pin.

Maybe we can arrange a party with the defence funds you accumulated, or put the money to a special task force set up to track down his whereabouts now that he's wearing glasses with a funny nose and moustache.

The world is not the same without you MyLord. Sad

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
LaBrea
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

MrMe wrote:
I have to say I do feel very sorry for mylord.

Would anyone like to donate to a mylord trust account as recompense for our harsh actions?

I don't have any cash on hand as I've just returned from making a payment at WU, but I do have a nice heavy rope that already has a noose on one end....

We won't actually use it until after the trial.

"Sir I sworn an oath as a legal luminary to defend your cause in all ramification from the armpit of the law" - Barr. W4k4r4 Iss4c
pony pony pony Mortar x6 Closed lad accounts x25
Click here to help your lad miss his scam quota
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 8:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Gomer:

I hold my client's money sacred. I will not have a party with it. I will set up a fund to track down the real Charles Soludo and throw a banana creme pie in his face. The only honorable thing that can be done with these funds really.

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
Doofus
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 8:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Have you no compassion? That's no way to treat a banana! Crying or Very sad
MrMe
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 8:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I will not have a party with it.

doh, was quite looking forward to it....

<a href="?t=125626">MTCN S3cur3</a> Endorsements:

I am almost having a bad sight as a result of click on the box

my eyes are paining me now cos i have been
looking at the computer for more than six hours

you cannot subject me to this suffering

i am sick and tired of this shit.

I don't go with this Idea at all, this is not how business is done

whenever i make mistake even at the peak of retrieving the numbers i would ask to go back to the begining and this has virtually consumed all my time by doing this

i cant stress my self any more..I now have a back pain cos of this

pony
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 8:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I need to know who's in touch with reality.

I think we need a proper listing of Mylord lovers - have that title added to their profiles instead of "Master baiter" and the like. That way we can tell who's still a proper baiter and who's got soft and meek and lad-loving.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 8:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now, let's not start putting labels on one another, yastreb. That's the first step toward a fascist state, and we cannot survive under fascism. I suppose you want to be the first dictator of Eater?

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 8:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Unless Shiver steps forward and assumes the leadership role - and I wonder why he hasn't... then why shouldn't I be? At least we'd stay true to our mission and not descend into the giggly-happy mush that seems to be about to engulf us!

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@yastreb - I for one, shall not wear your Pin of Odin on my lapel! I carry the staff of Socrates, and will not bow down or salute any man! Maybe it's just the Valium talking.... Confused

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
notobescammed
Radio Man

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OMG - I've just got in and read 5 pages of thread that have been added since i left around 10 hours ago!

What the hell is everyone arguing about? Clearly the evidence we have stacked up so far goes against him - he has all the written traits of a 419 scammer and has now completely vanished into thin air despite a promise of sending his number to me today...

I'm generally open minded and willing to give anyone a fair trial when it comes to it but hey guys...

"Innocent and laughed at until proven guilty" springs to mind!

Let's all remeber that and be friends, like happy baiters!

NTBS

you are trying to ask me if Iam a robber? is this correct? - Dr Usman
My own version meaning of the word (SCAM) {The Transaction you will start that will never end! - Kw3s1
Sometimes the truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off - Kw3s1

Pith Helmet Birthday Safari - Co Bait with FrumpyBB and Redshoes17

Click here to support 419Eater.com Nurse Nastys Audi TT
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerSkype Name
mylord
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 10:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

am very innocent and i will always say that even if you will not listern to me....am a hard working person and i will never take money which does not belong to me...why should i go a mile to make the company logo for so called Simba safaris if am fake and trying to get money from them...so call Melanie and Robin will agree that i did a best of the arts draft ...so why will i do all that if am a scammer...also am prepared to answer any questions you will asked but and also want you all to know that what you sow , is what you will rape...so i leave all in the arms of the good God...and so that you all will know that am innocent ...
that is all i have to said and ....am prepared to be on the forum....
i will never run and here for goood..
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 10:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Good for you mate, you know not all of us think you are a scammer. I for one welcome you here with welcome arms and know that many of us will greet you in a way you have never experienced before. Have you though of signing up for a mentor?

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 10:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So how do you explain the scam letters you sent me you whore?

BTW. Tell your mother I said "Hi".

edit: I shoulda known that Rodus would get in there kissing scammer arse before I could challenge the sonovabitch. Evil or Very Mad

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 10:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

mylord wrote:
also want you all to know that what you sow , is what you will rape..

Totally agree. That's what I told your mother.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 10:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Screw you bitch boy, your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries.

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

notobescammed
Radio Man

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 10:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have just exchanged some PM's with the defendant - Look like we are getting closer to a live interview trial...

Quote:
Hi Mylord

I'm still waiting for your number... Please send it - people are on your side - i want you to have a fair trial...

Thanks

NTBS

His reply

Quote:
ok i will send you my number tomorrow and the time to call ok

I had to make sure...

Quote:
Are you sure? I will let the good people here know, i don't know if you have seen the thread but lots of people think you are innocent...

Will you definitely send the number tomorrow?

He reassures me...

Quote:
sure i promised to do that ...u can tell all the guys in the forum

Would he lie to us???

Now now, do we think that everyone can stop fighting until we give him a fair trial???

I'll keep you all posted...

NTBS

you are trying to ask me if Iam a robber? is this correct? - Dr Usman
My own version meaning of the word (SCAM) {The Transaction you will start that will never end! - Kw3s1
Sometimes the truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off - Kw3s1

Pith Helmet Birthday Safari - Co Bait with FrumpyBB and Redshoes17

Click here to support 419Eater.com Nurse Nastys Audi TT
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerSkype Name
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 10:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Joseph Twumasi,
PO Box AN 7439,
Accra North,
GHANA
http://www.phnet.fi/public/signal/vanhat/0491.htm

edit to add another one

GHFE69- Joseph Twumasi, PO BoxAN 7439, Accra North, GHANA.
A:16m H: penpal
http://www.signalpenpals.net/tabloidsignal2.pdf

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13

Last edited by irishemigrant on Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
mylord
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 10:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i dont know where that is never .....ooooh
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 10:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If all you wanted was a penpal why didn't you ask me?

I can write "Fuck off you dirty little scamming fuckwit" in at least 30 different languages.

irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 10:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

no no Joseph, it's

ooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOCATBINGO

Didn't you complete Scamming 101?

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 10:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Has anyone told the twat to read the stickies yet?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic