SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

[email protected]

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Agi Hammerthief
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 2:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

well, maybe you have found a good working citizen of Ghana who got confused into the process.

hug the trolls - maybe it will help them to stop being a worthless piece of trash

CellphoneCellphoneCellphoneCellphoneCellphone CellphoneCellphoneCellphone Cayman Islands United Kingdom x3 Nigeria
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 2:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You can't condemn a man simply because he's a Goat Worshipper. If that were so, Druids would no longer have such importance in our own culture.

Has he ever mentioned acorns and the Wicken Man ? - and if you want confirmation of his piety I ask you to look at the UK TV programme 'One Man and his Goat' and you'll understand that he is an enlightened individual, possibly even touched.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 2:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have filed a law suit against you guys this morning. My Lawyers Benjamin Dover, Jennifer Talwarts, Seymore Heinney, and Phil Mike Rotch from the Dewey, Chehtum, and Howe Law Firm will be contacting the owner of 419 eater within 24 hours, and all of you who have made false accusations are going to pay.

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith

Last edited by Eliza_Doolittle on Tue Jan 22, 2008 2:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 2:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I agree, goats are very holy in many religions and cults. What we are doing is wrong peoples, everybody just take a step back and look into your inner child before posting.

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg

Last edited by Reaper on Tue Jan 22, 2008 2:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Agi Hammerthief
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 2:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

meh! Confused
whatever happened to "not everyone from there is a scammer, goatfucker etc. ?

we bloddy reached the point where any post in the defensive looks utterly sarcastic Crying or Very sad

hug the trolls - maybe it will help them to stop being a worthless piece of trash

CellphoneCellphoneCellphoneCellphoneCellphone CellphoneCellphoneCellphone Cayman Islands United Kingdom x3 Nigeria
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 2:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Reaper and Gomer are right, as many of you know I am a man of the cloth and my church holds goats to be sacred.
http://www.churchofthevagabondgoat.co.nr/

and as a religious man I cannot see a fellow human be persecuted like mylord. Are we not taught "let he who lives in a glass house throw the first stone".

u can keep sending money to Gomer and leave me alone - Agent Smith cracks up

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"
Sand Timer - 18 mths: Louis

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 3:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He HAS to defend himself though. If not, he is condemned by his own silence.

The internet cafes of Accra can be his judge and jury if he won't speak up.

He must stand up for himself , and assail his detractors. If he won't defend himself Rodus, how can we ?

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
jxd
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 3:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think we absolutely need to consider the ethical implications here.

"I was brought up in a motherless babies home"

"I have the Consignment Code here with me which I will send to you and without this Code no Human Being can open that Box"

pony pony EmailParser pony pony
Ponies taste like cyanide and happiness.
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 3:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You guys are all just trying to scare him away because you're afraid he'll be better at this than you are and you'll be out of a job.

mylord, please post and tell your side of things. I would think you'd like to learn what we do here and how we earn our paychecks and bonuses. Whether or not you're a scammer, you do like money, right??

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011

Last edited by Ima Baeder on Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@jxd Oh, no! We are not going to go down the road of an "ethics thread!"
Don't get some of these members started on that, or there will be deep division amongst us, and the Mods will come down hard and lock the thread. It could even deteriorate to the point of mass-suspensions and banning of members. Let's not all take that route, please, I beg you.

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ethics, fine! what are the ethics of tailoring a pm from a mod to suit your own nefarious purposes. Come on slightly, speak up.
The real pm
Quote:
Dear Slightlyoutofit.

Please do leave Eater. You are, by far, one of the flakiest baiters here - wittless, dim, slimy, un-sophisticated and immodest. Eater just can't survive with you so please bugger off. All the moderators here (and Shiver) agree with me that you would be a great loss to the world of double glazing salesmen if you stay here.

Signed with Love (yeah, right)

KD

and you have the nerve to call mylord a fraudstar.

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
Pachanga
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am sickened by the arguing and name calling. We used to have camaraderie here, and now there is a deep divide.

Eliza, it is true that you are a lad hugger, and I seldom agree with your unusual point of view. However, you did not deserve such personal attacks. I don't have a lot of money, but I'd like to donate $1,000 to your legal fund. Maybe then some of the vile slander will go away.

I do hope those of you who remember the peaceful 419eater will join me by donating to Eliza's good cause.

Closed lad accounts

Click here to support 419Eater.com
LaBrea
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
...I would think you'd like to learn what we do here and how we earn our paychecks and bonuses. Whether or not you're a scammer, you do like money, right??

@Ima: You have violated one of the cardinal rules here- never discuss matters of compensation in an open forum!
I have reported your post to TSnerd and he will be taking action soon!

If it got out that all of the members with orange names receive a paycheck for their work here, then we would have open revolt among those members with ordinary name colors.
Shocked

EDIT: Oh....too late, now I've really bolluxed it up Embarassed

Forget this post, it's a mistake,

"Sir I sworn an oath as a legal luminary to defend your cause in all ramification from the armpit of the law" - Barr. W4k4r4 Iss4c
pony pony pony Mortar x6 Closed lad accounts x25
Click here to help your lad miss his scam quota

Last edited by LaBrea on Tue Jan 22, 2008 5:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK everyone. Let's calm down, keep breathing and count to ten. Rolling Eyes

This issue can be resolved very easily. I'm prepared to admit I may have been a bit hasty in condemning the guy, without hearing what he had to say.

All we need to do is come up with some sort of honesty test. We are all reasonable and intelligent people here. Surly it's not beyond our wit and wisdom to come up with a few simple questions he can answer, and maybe a few tasks for him to perform, that will convince even the most hard bitten that he speaks the truth when he says he's an honest and trustworthy person.

I'm prepared to take back my initial response and give him a chance to defend himself.

Just my 10 cents.

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm with Pachanga on this one. I'm actually starting to feel very ill reading the venomous posts on this thread directed at other members. I am feeling extremely anxious and my stomach is upset. I'm going to take a couple of Valium and chug down some Pepto Bismol, and go lie down for awhile. When I come back, I expect to see you people more harmonious and generous toward one another. Don't you see that you are making some members ill with your accusatory words? Don't you care about us? Are you that self-centered and just plain mean-spirited individuals? Take a deep breath, step back, and think and feel the pain that you have been inflicting on us. Please refrain from any more dung-slinging, ok?

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Ex.
Nature's Asshole

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Or simply, a mod can delete/lock this topic and everyone gets on with their lives. You know, the way it should have happened days ago.

JACK B QUICK YOU ARE NATURES ASHOLE DO NOT EMAIL ME ANYMORE OK - R0ger Jon3s (Right you are mate)

i much prefer s3x in the 4ss - B4rrister 0luwa

United Kingdom x28 United States x9 Nigeria Czech Republic Denmark Argentina Spain Australia Canada Benin Germany United Nations Portugal Question
Closed lad accounts x97 (Updated 02/20/09) pony pony
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I ask that Rodus be kicked off Eater for hacking my Private Messages.
Or at least kicked up the arse.

Windy, don't be fooled into playing the lad-hugger game - it's exactly what these unheteros want. Before you know it, you'll be using words like "abeg" and "guy" and mass-mailing emails out in the name of Charles Soludo.
This is just a filthy conspiracy being undertaken by a group of people who wouldn't know a scammer if he stuck a cricket bat with the words "risky free" written on it up their rectums. Hell, it wouldn't even suprise me if one or two aren't scammmers themselves.

Honestly people, I ask all of those with half a brain (and even those with less *looks at Rodus*) to stop and think. Do we really want to get a name for sucking up to lowlifes like Joseph? Think of the little children.

*sigh* Sometimes, I think that a lot of people here are so dumb that even blondes tell jokes about them.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 5:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Don't get me wrong, I still think he's a slimy little crook. I just think it's only fair to let him prove what he says one way or the other. What have we got to lose?

Ex.
Nature's Asshole

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 5:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't think that mylord is gonna ever reply. Has anyone ever considered that maybe this is his plan all along, to cause discord and mistrust among us? Its a simple psychological trick that people use all the time. At the very least, please keep this stuff in your private messages. No one needs to read this ugliness.

JACK B QUICK YOU ARE NATURES ASHOLE DO NOT EMAIL ME ANYMORE OK - R0ger Jon3s (Right you are mate)

United Kingdom x28 United States x9 Nigeria Czech Republic Denmark Argentina Spain Australia Canada Benin Germany United Nations Portugal Question
LaBrea
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 5:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^
Agreed. I have already stated that we should hear Joseph's side of the story and let him prove whether he's a pretty little flower or a thriving dickweed.

Edit: beaten by Ex by mere seconds

"Sir I sworn an oath as a legal luminary to defend your cause in all ramification from the armpit of the law" - Barr. W4k4r4 Iss4c
pony pony pony Mortar x6 Closed lad accounts x25
Click here to help your lad miss his scam quota
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 5:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ slightlyoutofit I think the only lowlife here is yourself.

If you weren't so self centered and would take the mirror off the top of your monitor, you'd realize you are looking at your own reflection. Even infants that are 18 months old know this much.

Get a life and stop being mean and harassing the people here on Eater. Since you signed up, all you've done is try to be mean to people and accuse everyone of scamming.

I am going to PM a mod and ask that you get banned.

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
Ex.
Nature's Asshole

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 5:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well you do everyone is entitled to freedom of speech, even if it is offensive sometimes, right?

Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 5:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah, poor slightly, touched a nerve have I? How about I tell everyone what lotta calls you when you bleat to her about being picked on. Lotta's special little soldier. Ah, how sweet.
Just because mylord makes you feel threatened doesn't give you the right to abuse and accuse another human being.

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

Mr Wang
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 5:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty? He may or may not be a scammer but he's still human, would you like to be in this guys position?
All people have done is posted malicious bullshit (and I was under the impression this forum is full of adults), a bit of evidence wouldn't go a miss.
If he's a scammer, then make sure he learns his lesson.
If not, then a heck of a lot of people owe an apology.

Closed lad accounts x 3ish?

Last edited by Mr Wang on Tue Jan 22, 2008 5:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 5:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's too harsh Eliza! Evil or Very Mad

This is a very important point of principle. Are you going to take that stance with every member that disagrees with you? I'm prepared to risk your wrath and being banned forever. I'm 100% with SOI on this.

I notice that little wretch Joseph is nowhere to be seen. When is he going to come back and sort his mess out?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic