SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Fresh Meat

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 4:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is the longest intro from a lad that I have ever gotten. I can't respond to it from this account because I'm currently working another lad over with it and this might be him. But in all likelihood it's not cuz my lad sc00t_m0rris_pl4y @ Yahoo.com (change the 0's and 4) is too friggen lazy to write this much:
Quote:
hello ,how are you
How re u doing today.hope u re having a good day ,let me start by introducing my self a bit before i continue ,My Name is bill walker 45 yrs,I am Originally From hagerstown maryland. my Mom is from spain and why my dad is from the us ,i am 6.0 18 cm tall.Blue Eyes .Black Hair,,i am single and have 1 kid ....divorced, i love to hangout with kids and friends play pool ,play tennis .walk on the beach.more of Out Door, i work as a marketer .. i am new to my space, saw u on my page on myspace and will like to talk to you ,You look GOOD DECENT AND MUCH REAL,no man will see you and will not wanna say Hi .if i may ask why is a pretty woman like u still single??..hope u dont mind me asking, i was in NC some weeks ago to help my mom with her packing to the uk for surgries she left 2 weeks ago ,i was in MD to also to prepare for my trip to africa i m in africa now ..i m here in africa to get all the properties my late dad willed to me ..i m the only son of my father he invested here in africa in this life time ..i got a call from my dad lawyers asking me to come get all he willed to me..... thats why i m here in africa ..i was born and raised in the uk under my parents ..I schooled at the Uk worked in the USA lived most of my life IN USA.i do visit the uK to see my mom cos my mom left the USA to UK after her divorce to my dad while my dad left for africa to invest and live the rest of his life, My dad died 2 yrs ago in a plane on his way to Bejin china for a business trip. I Once dated all my life I was in a serious relationship with my ex i gave her true love but she hurt me so badly ..i have been scared to date again ..i have been alone for 3 yrs now no woman in my life yet..i BELIEVE SO MUCH IN LOVE but is really hard to find someone to trust and Love this days people just cheat and hurt this day life is not ALL about hurting people they just dont know ,true love exist and is measure by the heart and knowing the person from inside not what u see,been hansome or beautiful is not all about true love and relationship i have gone for beauty of a woman in the past but was hurt in it this days i follow my heart to what i want . , i am new to my space am here trying to meet new people my mom introduced me to myspace to meet new people to get over all i have been Through all this years ,i was Raise from a responsible home..Honesty is my Hobby i am caring ,cheerful,respectful compassionate, romantic, smart, sensible, intelligent, talented, kind-hearted, thoughtful, congenial, affectionate, appreciative, loyal, caring, loving, passionate, i might be hansome like people say i hear that a lot but have nothing to show for it instead i get hurt and been taken advantage of by women .i am here in my space for a serious relationship and to date ,i want to settle for something Real, i am ready to give away my heart to any woman who believes there is true love ,a woman who is God fearing a woman who knows all about true love and all it requires a woman who will love a man for him a compassionate, romantic, smart, sensible, intelligent, talented, kind-hearted, thoughtful, congenial, affectionate, appreciative, loyal, caring, loving, passionate woman that i will like to know more about and get to know each other better , I Hate lies it hurts to lie so i wouldnt lie to any one i am a very trusting person that has been me but i am always taken for a fool for that and taken advantage of .I am a kind of guy that follow my heart ,i was taught to always follow my heart ,i saw you on my space and i was pinched by my heart to leave u message i will like to know more about you, I will tell u more about my self ok you just ask any thing and i will be glad to tell u i am like an open book , I will like to chat with u,i am always on yahoo ..do u have a yahoo IM if u do here is My screen [email protected]... u can add me so we can talk ok more or leave yours so i can add u to my yahoo IM ok
thanks hope to talk to you soon
take good care of ur self and hope you having a wonderfull day

BTW, I outted Scoot/Scott (see this thread: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=126282) and am pretty much done with him but he's a good exercise in developing your resistance to begging and all the other various love ploys there are. He will take you through ALL of them in a very short time. Please feel free to bait the hell out of him!

My agent had a tribble actident.. he die on the process. ~M0s3s Ih3kw04b4

We two make compactible lovers. ~B!ll!e Vl4d!m!r J0nes

pony

"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, nor hell a fury like a woman scorned." ~ William Congreve (1697)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic