SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

What to do what to do

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
laverdadx100
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 8:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I responded back in Nigerian English to see if he would respond back. He did. So now any suggestions on how I can send them on a wild goose chase. What would be a good trophy for a first timer.

My converseation is in brickets (brackets).

[I jst reseifed your eeeemail and i am so xcited. i can"t beleiev I wan.
my name is
i live in the spokane of Washington.
( E-57-10747, R-456-76)]

THE FOUNDATION DE FRANCE (FDF).
35 Rue Lanterne,
Lyon 69001,
France.

Compliments of the day,
Be notified that your email id has just qualified
you for the Foundation De France End of Year
Donation, hence you have been awarded the
sum of $2,550, 000.00 USD and below is your
Qualification number Sad E-57-10747, R-456-76) .

To claim your $2,550,000.00 USD , quote your Full
Names, Address and qualification numbers to
our Executive Sec.

Executive Sec. Mrs. Ashley Tyler
Email: [email protected]

Best Regards,
Mrs. Emily Cole

I told them I am sending them money via UPS

The Economic Community Of West African States (ECOWAS)
Regional Office, Manchester, United Kingdom

Attention:Jill M. Lucas ,

I acknowledge the receipt of the delivery option.

Kindly note that as outlined in my previous email, your delivery has to be insured by the British Insurance company before been sent via your courier Option. Furthermore my previous e-mail also stated that you are to provide the insurance fee of ₤435.GBP. You can pay the courier charges to the courier delivery officer when you receive the cheque and document..

Please note, failure to produce the insurance fee will mean cancellation of package delivery by the courier so as to enable my company secure her good name they have always maintained, since the package delivery without the insurance will be illegal. The Ecowas guarantees you that my office will be responsible for any loss resulting to misfortune to your donation parcel .

MODE OF PAYMENT:
We only use our account when we are dealing with Affiliate organizations or companies for security reasons. The management recommended that payment should be made via WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER OR MONEY GRAM to the company's Public Insurance relation officer whose payment details are stated below. So are to visit any WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER OR MONEY GRAM agent allocated outlet shop close to you and make the payment .

Receiver's Name: Jakob Brown,
Receiver's Location: 39 Bedfont Lane, Feltham
Middlesex, TW13 4AL . United Kingdom.

After which the following details of the payment should be sent to us for verification ie.

1. MTCN OR REF{money transfer control number}...........
2. Amount Sent................?
3. Senders first name...............?
4. Senders last name................?
5. Address of sender.................?
6. Text question and answer ......?
7.A scan copy of the payment receipt.

Immediately our account department confirms your payment receipt, your parcel will be Insure and will be sent to you via your courier option .

Do note that your donation pin shall be requested by the courier delivery officer that will deliver your parcel, after is has been insured.

We look forward for your prompt response; should you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us.

Thank you for understanding.

MR. MUSA ALIYU
COUNSELOR, ECOWAS.
Tel:+44 70457 54256 Or +44 702 407 7581
===================================================================
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any attachments contain confidential information that is legally privileged. This information is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. The authorized recipient of this information is prohibited from disclosing this information to any other party unless required to do so by law or regulation.If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or action taken in reliance on the contents of these documents is strictly prohibited. If you have received this information in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete these documents.
===================================================================
Mr Otto
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 5:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Why did you respond in "Nigerian English" if you live in Spokane? Confused

-First of all,I observed from the beginning that everything I did provokes you which I have never experienced in my life.

-As for me I have a strong Christian upbringing which thought me to �do unto others as you want them to do unto you� which is the golden rule. my only worry is if my 50% share is safe with you not after we have secured the fund in your possession you will now change on me.

-I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going. I know that I am going to be in the bosom of the Lord.

-I am pleading to you to forgive me because if there is not quarrel, there will be no forgiveness.

-Be careful with their e-mails so that your parcel will not be in danger with their evil planes.
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 5:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I would suggest slowing this down. The scam is to get you to pay a "delivery fee" via Western Union or Money Gram. You can ask the delivery company some questions to slow this down.

Like, do I have to pay taxes in both your country and my country?

I'm confused, what do you mean by courier service?

Or the best "I've been contact by Mr. Goodluck Adams at express courier about the same package, what should I do?

Just let the lad play his hand out a bit

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
Dew
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 8:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

laverdad, I am Dew, I live in the post falls of idaho. Pleased to meet you. Aint this fun?
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 8:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As Dev says, slow this guy down.

He's cutting to the chase pretty quickly, once he's at the payment stage there are only so many things you can do. There are many, many hoops you can get him jumping through before you go charging off to UPS just yet.

Trophies are hard to come by, the lads are getting more wise to the "Internet joker". It takes months of patience and skillled baiting.

Get asking those questions. One per email. Really hack him off with how "stupid" you are.

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
Bigglesworth
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 2:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi laverdad100. I use the poor spelling, poor English etc. trick also. My character is a little old lady living in London, (right now... Laughing ) who had very little education. Which would be the truth for someone her age. In this way l am able to not only waste the mugu's time, I am also able to help not to educate them. It's one of the fun parts of my baits and I get a huge kick out of reading the crap they write and reinforcing them in their use of it.

As pointed out to me by Marvinator of this site, a little Latin also impresses them...especially when you get to the Lawyer stage i.e. in extensionum pro bono sic hoc. Mrs. Malaprop's Lawyer, Harold Schnark of Sitmore and Doolittle, English Solicitors, is a very educated Lawyer and most impressive in this field. He will be educating the Mugu Lawyers like crazy I hope.

Maybe, to draw this one out and get the lad offtrack, like another one of my characters, (also. alas, a little old lady from Australia), you could have a car accident on the way to the WU office? Mine swerved to miss a koala that had been startled by a golf ball and sideswiped a didgeridoo tree. Messy business that put her in hospital for a few days and wrote her car off. They swallowed that one hook, line and caddy shack. Another baiter, my mentor, has the misfortune to keep running into packs of wild dogs and being savaged by them. That's always good for a delay of a week at least, as wild dogs can be very destructive to one's good looks. Cool
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic