SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Account details of a 419er (Feel free to scam the scammer)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
sleepyhead1979
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 11:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear sir,

How are you today. Your mail was received and the details noted. Please be informed that the charges for the Winning Declaration Certificate of GBP970 (Nine Hundred and Seventy British Pounds Only) should be sent direct to the accredited Agency Broker assisgned to your account with the following bank account details.

ACCOUNT NAME: OJIURE BENNETH.N
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 62065157309
BRANCH CODE: 250205
SWIFT CODE: FIRNZAJJ
BANK ADDRESS:FIRST NATIONAL BANK,SOUTH AFRICA.CARLTON
CENTRE,JOHANNESBURG,SOUTH AFRICA

Once the charges have been sent, Please do inform us to enable the lawyer procced with the procurment of the Certificate. Your fund will be transfered 24hrs once the certificate have been issued.

Regards,

John Dube
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 12:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You might want to put this (with all the headers) in the surplus forum - nobody's suffering from a shortage of lads/emails - rather the opposite!
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 12:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Please send that email, with headers, to [email protected]

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
arranblonde
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 1:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ sleepyhead,

welcome and well done on getting bank account details. Whenever we get bank details we send these to Alan who works hard to get the account closed down. His e-mail address is above.

For more info on this, take a look at the sticky called "Submitting Bank Info to Alan" which is in the Scambaiting help forum.
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 3:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Sleepy, Welcome to Eater. Very nice catch Thumbs up Send that bad boy off to Alan as TS suggested and some lad pain will ensure Twisted Evil Pull up a chair, grab a beer and read a few stickes.

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
sheboppe
The Sparkly Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 3:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@sleepyhead - welcome to Eater. Please feel free to ask questions if you need help. Smile

| <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135992> Official Eater T-Shirts</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81028> Premium Membership</a> | ScamWarners | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5413> Forum Rules</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=51> Baiting Tutorials</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=118738> Baiting Help</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=137846> FAQs</a> |

star pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Mortar x22
Old No. 7
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 4:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great first post!

Beats my "Hi, I'm new here" effort.

As others have said, read the stickies, bait safe and consider getting a mentor.

In the meantime, bask in the satisfaction that there is a lad somewhere about to have some serious banking difficulties

Welcome to Eater!

200+ sites killed, from these countries => United Kingdom Netherlands Russia Nigeria Switzerland Ukraine South Africa Germany United States Canada Senegal Benin Spain Ghana Ivory Coast Cambodia Flag United Nations

pony pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar

Like my flags? Want some of your own? Let justjay teach you how to kill sites here (clicky).

Hobbes may have retired, but get his brilliant WriteJunk here (clicky) and never touch a .dll again

Proud to be a mouth-breather who posted a load of shit, disappeared into the night but mysteriously reappeared after a long absence
kurat
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 4:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You may give yourself a BIG pat on the back, since getting bank accounts closed is a big thing for every baiter Smile

Cellphone x107
"I believe that you would not want to hear more of a lawyer language and grammars" - Saint Patrick
"so for my lawyer I want to also seriously sit on the emails I have received" - Mrs. N1na M1lha
"If i don't see you guys today.I probably would starve and have no where to sleep as i cant access my account here while some are low on cash" - Jo3l Akum1ah
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Alan is now using isn't he? (Not sure if I needed to disguise the address with spaces, but take the spaces out before sending.)

Mod edit- masked Alan's addy after being told it was googleable as was. I am not too sure what is point is because Alan's addy is posted all over the placed -ghost

"6 chickens already killed and overnight work by 3 different people is all that is needed to get u bedridden for 6 months." - Chopped check lad
"GOD WILL POLISH YOU." - W4TER WE4LTH, the lad who can't spell his own funny name
friday3
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@dog dine
That address is for when aa419 is down

The above text is the sole intellectual property of friday3. Reproduction without the expressed permission of Friday3 is a breach of copyright punishable be a fine of up to $50 000 (payable by check) and/or 5 years jail.

"Hubbard is a "crackpot" and of "doubtful mental background." - From FBI files concerning L, Ron Hubbard

Mods have a wonderful sense of humor; you just aren't funny

Jolly Roger
Mortar x21

Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As recently as Jan 22, he replied from that .es address. So if the aa419.org address works, then I guess either address is good.

"6 chickens already killed and overnight work by 3 different people is all that is needed to get u bedridden for 6 months." - Chopped check lad
"GOD WILL POLISH YOU." - W4TER WE4LTH, the lad who can't spell his own funny name
friday3
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
He said to use the fastmail account only if the aa419.org account bounces. So be sure to only send your info to one email address.

Taken from

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=119780

The above text is the sole intellectual property of friday3. Reproduction without the expressed permission of Friday3 is a breach of copyright punishable be a fine of up to $50 000 (payable by check) and/or 5 years jail.

"Hubbard is a "crackpot" and of "doubtful mental background." - From FBI files concerning L, Ron Hubbard

Mods have a wonderful sense of humor; you just aren't funny

Jolly Roger
Mortar x21

Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
use the fastmail account only if the aa419.org account bounces

Thanks Friday3, I didn't know that. I'll go back to using the aa419 addy.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic