SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Safari time! - Well, it was fun while it lasted

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
HomerJFong
Courtesiless son of a doggy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 10:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A take a day or so off from the forum and am greeted with this great news. I'm still offering to call the lad to get him to travel elsewhere exploring the nation of Benin.

"I was at the Abuja Embassy Today, the Security guards say that the is no Mr. Bryan Adams working with them at either the lagos or abuja embassy. and did not let me in." - Efosa Erhabor - (Accra to Abuja)
"We stayed there for two days hopping to get any of you" - Pastor Collins
"i will report to webmaster,abuse and the police hold and see, .....go to hell and rust in there bastard........bitch" - Steve Wright
"This office will like to inform you that your winnings have been forfieted due to acts unbecoming of a humanbeing." - The Alpha Lottery
"A MAD MAN WILL PREGNANT YOUR JUNIOR SISTER AND THE BABY WILL BE A MAD BASTARD LIKE YOU." - Mahadul Usman
"I AM NOT A FOLL LET ME BE BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST AN ANIMAL TO DEAL WITH" - Tunji Adams
Mortar x5
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerSkype Name
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 10:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Bohigal - So how the hell do we make it happen..??

Obviously we know how to get mugus to an agreed collection point, but any ideas how we employ a freelance safari driver...... Laughing

@Homer - A timely arrival my friend.
Quote:
I do have another two missed calls from 0022997215643 which is a mobile in Benin....

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 11:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As suggested by Simba, my lad will wake up tomorrow to an email from his hated rival:

my fake lad wrote:
HEY GAIBOI MUGU FOOOOLLLLLL ,MAI BOIS TEL MI DI MAGA DEY COMIN FO AFRICA FO VACATION. SO UNA JUSS STAY HOME LITTLE BOI, NA LET DI REAL GUYMAN WORK DIS JOB OKAY .I TINK ILL GO SI DI PRETTY LADY NA GET SOME ARIYA .

WHY U PLAY AT GUYMAN, SMALLBOI? SINCE U R A MUGU AND NEVER GET ANY MONEY AT DI WESTERN UNION . U R JUST A GAY HOMOSESUAL AND TAKE AMU IN UR ASS IN THE CAFE BATHROOM, WHEN U R NOT SENDING SCAM LETTERS.

PASS URSELF BEFOUR U DIE OF AIDS U MUGU U R THE WORLDS BIGGEST FOOOOOLLLL ,

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 11:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great timing inserting the choppa at this point!

Quote:
@Bohigal - So how the hell do we make it happen..??

A lot of things would have to go right...mugu with a working car, within range of the safari customers, who's been convinced that this is a golden employment opportunity. Affixing the Simba logo to the car would be a bonus trophy. The timing would be important of course, so driver and passengers meet at the right time in the bait. Taint going to happen with Jimbo and K3lvin here unless you can string them along another couple of months!

My guess is we'd have to create luck by design. We'd have to recruit multiple baiters to find (for example) exclusively Benin-based mugus and work them up at the same time. Massage some toward taking Simba safaris, some toward being drivers. Pick the most promising of the lot and try to get them together.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
MrMe
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 11:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is an absolutely amazing idea - if you need people to help I would be more than willing to lend a hand or three.

<a href="?t=125626">MTCN S3cur3</a> Endorsements:

I am almost having a bad sight as a result of click on the box

my eyes are paining me now cos i have been
looking at the computer for more than six hours

you cannot subject me to this suffering

i am sick and tired of this shit.

I don't go with this Idea at all, this is not how business is done

whenever i make mistake even at the peak of retrieving the numbers i would ask to go back to the begining and this has virtually consumed all my time by doing this

i cant stress my self any more..I now have a back pain cos of this

pony
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 11:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Bohigal: The trick is to find someone in a city with a big airport. This is not such a problem. Simba and I had Joseph place a fake (baaaaad photochop job) 5imba $@faris logo on an Isuzu Trooper. I think you could canvince a half together guyman to do it, and then tell them once it is afixed to wait until you call them. When the next mugu travels, just make arrangements... and then have them go make the pickup point and drive to.... Lostville, Back'o'bush.

PS, I miss Mr Philios....

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 11:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't want to hijack this thread so will start a new one about this idea.

Mr Me: You have a PM.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 11:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No problem about hijacking, it's a great idea! Very Happy Then again, it's such a great idea it deserves a thread of its own.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

Safari x 16:
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
HomerJFong

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 11:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just PM me with the modalities and I'll call him tomorrow with whatever sort of good and/or bad news you want him to experience.

"I was at the Abuja Embassy Today, the Security guards say that the is no Mr. Bryan Adams working with them at either the lagos or abuja embassy. and did not let me in." - Efosa Erhabor - (Accra to Abuja)
"i will report to webmaster,abuse and the police hold and see, .....go to hell and rust in there bastard........bitch" - Steve Wright
"This office will like to inform you that your winnings have been forfieted due to acts unbecoming of a humanbeing." - The Alpha Lottery
"A MAD MAN WILL PREGNANT YOUR JUNIOR SISTER AND THE BABY WILL BE A MAD BASTARD LIKE YOU." - Mahadul Usman
"I AM NOT A FOLL LET ME BE BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST AN ANIMAL TO DEAL WITH" - Tunji Adams
Mortar x5
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerSkype Name
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 2:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Around 7:30AM Benin time I'll send a gushing email to Jim. This is just a short excerpt:

Quote:
Ohmygod I slept so well!!!! I slept like a baby, better than I have in years! This bed is so, so comfortable!!! It's like sleeping on a cloud. You're going to love it! I can only imagine what it's going to be like to make love in this bed! But we'll find out tonight!!

The dinner last night was absolutely luscious too. The prime rib just melts in your mouth, and the vegetables were utterly succulent. I didn't go too overboard on the wine last night, I'll wait for you to get here before we start ordering the best of the best, but I'm amazed at the wine cellar they have! You would never expect it so far out in the jungle.

If he spent another night in the streets, hungry, he'll really appreciate that... Twisted Evil

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 3:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Three short emails from my lad this morning:

at 10:07AM Benin time, Jim wrote:
I will be there as fast as i can dear

at 10:12 Jim wrote:
I got the address from Mrs Rhodes,

I shal be on my way asap, but i cant fine Kelvin, i am sure he will find his way there.

at 10:48 Jim wrote:
my dear,
We need to get more funds, the camp is too far from Cotonou where we are right now, someone has sent me an email saying he is going to the camp too, please do not welcome any one other than myself or Kelvin. ask the person for the shuttle, if not provided, dont allow him, i am trying my best to get there today, its too difficult for me to locate.

i would have been there yesterday, but it was Mr and mrs Rhodes who disappointed me. I am on the street of Cotonou roaming about
I will try my possible best to be there today,
i love you so much,

Fortunately he didn't ask me for more funds, he must be calling friends back in Lagos. It's pushing 5PM there now, he'll have to be stranded somewhere still a few hours away from wherever the camp is supposed to be.

I won't say anything about the fake lad for at least another day. I want him scared, but he needs to have traveled further before I crank up the heat further.

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 3:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Juan Freizwidatt wrote:
at 10:48 Jim wrote:
i would have been there yesterday, but it was Mr and mrs Rhodes who disappointed me.

What a f*cking cheek... Evil or Very Mad

Right, just for that he won't be getting a complimentary bottle of champagne when he arrives at 5imba 5afari camp..... Wink

@Juan - Fantastic news that they are still slumming it roaming about on the streets of Cotonou. I was worried that they may have scuttled back home. But it sounds like he is committed to getting his fat arse up to Parakou... Laughing

SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo

Last edited by Simba on Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 3:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't think he has much choice. If he throws in the towel he loses everything. And now that he knows his nemesis is in the game he's even more pressured. It becomes a race.

As has been said so many times, this is where baiting gets into karma. Using the lads' own tools against them is very satisfying. He's reacting exactly like a victim who can't let go of the dream, no matter how wild it may be or how hard to achieve.

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
HomerJFong

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just called the number, asking for either Mr. Jim and Mr. Kelvin. I guess that mobile phone is state-of-the-art 1974 technology. Be sure and mention that your international customer service agent trie to call them, but ran into a lot of trouble.

I do not do a very good job of masking my frustration.

http://media.putfile.com/cheap-ass-phone

Mortar x5
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Homer - Thats terrific.. Thumbs up

Doc also has a mugu on his way to Parakou, so its just possible that these laddies could arrive in Parakou about the same time, looking for the same 5imba shuttle bus....
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=126112&start=75

Perhaps you could spread some mischief... Wink

Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Good one, Homer. At least the lad knows that 5imba Safari is trying!

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Juan Freizwidatt wrote:
the lad knows that 5imba Safari is trying!

Very trying... Laughing

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Right, just for that he won't be getting a complimentary bottle of champagne when he arrives at 5imba 5afari camp.....
Hahahahahaa!

Juan, where is your lad right now? Maybe we really can get them together...

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Doc / Juan / Homer - I have not received any correspondence from either of these two mugus since this morning.

If one of them is already on his way to Parakou, then the other one should have time to catch up with him tomorrow, because both of them were told that the 5imba shuttle would leave Parakou at 4pm local time today.

So the simple fact of the matter is that they have both missed it anyway and would need to spend the night in Parakou, awaiting a rescheduled shuttle bus collection tomorrow afternoon.

So lets wait and see if either one of them announces their arrival in Parakou tonight.
5imba safari will offer to cover their bill if they check into the Majestic for the night, and we'll promise a shuttle bus collection tomorrow, outside of the hotel.

As soon as we receive confirmation that one of them has reached Parakou, we can inform him of the other "guest" travelling to Parakou, and suggest that they make each other's aquaintence.... Twisted Evil

PS - I will copy this message onto teh other thread as well.

Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If we can get two lads waiting for the same non-existent shuttle, what a hoot that would be!! Laughing

I have no idea where my lad is now. He was still trying to get money to get on the road at 11AM his time, assuming he got out within a couple of hours he should probably be reaching Parakou anytime now. I sure hope I get an email from him later today. I went ahead and wrote to him:

my character wrote:

Dearest Jim,

I don't know if there's really any point in sending you an email right now, I keep hoping you'll walk through the door any second. But I don't know how long it takes to get here from there, I suppose you could end up having to catch tomorrow's shuttle van. I hope not, I want you here, now!!!!!

I just got back from the safari excursion. Oh, Jim, it was so wonderful!! The wildlife, the foliage, the scenery, it's just breathtaking! I mean that literally!! There were six of us in a big Land Rover, five guests and the driver/guide. His name was Reginald and he was so handsome and so knowledgeable! I learned so much my head is swimming. You wouldn't believe the lavish picnic they prepared for our lunch break. Ohmygod, what a fantastic time! I won't even bother trying to tell you about it, it's literally impossible to describe anyway. You need to see it for yourself, so when you get here we'll sign up together and I'll be more than happy to do it again!

I've never seen such a wonderful vacation place. I used to think that staying at the Ritz in Paris was the height of luxury, but this is so much better!

Please don't blame Mr. & Mrs. Rhodes for the problems. It's really not their fault! I talked with him again this morning, he was so apologetic and sorry about the van breakdown. But there was no way they could have predicted a flat tire and anyway if anyone's to blame it's the driver for continuing to drive so long with the flat. But they'll make it up to you in a big way, I can promise. And don't worry about the money, they will reimburse every cent. Just be sure to keep receipts for the hotel and taxi. And anyway money is no problem, I brought plenty and haven't spent much at all.

I'm going to go take a sauna now to relax and unwind from all the excitement of my day. Then I'll dress up and go down to the restaurant for dinner. I see they have filet mignon on tonight's menu. Yum! I'm going to leave word at the front desk that if you should arrive while I'm having dinner, they should bring you straight to the restaurant before heading to the room. I don't want to wait one single second longer than necessary to see you!

Hurry, my love! You don't know what you're missing by taking so long!! You're going to be in heaven when you get here.

I love to keep rubbing in how comfortable and well-fed I am. If he's still in the streets, with no food, this should be all the more incentive for him.

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Juan, your writing is really fantastic. I love how you describe the comfort and opulence with an economy of words. I am sue his imagination is swimming right now (or will be when he reads it). This has to make your mugu hungry and desperate. With any luck, we can get them together in Parakou, and convince them to travel on togther to Natitingou, which is to the west but closer to the park. After all, "Everyone knows where the camp is in Natitingou".

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 8:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Juan, where is your lad now? Mine is at the hotel in Parakou. You can do anything you want with this information! Good luck!

Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 8:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I haven't heard from my lad since this morning, I have to assume he's on the road. Or at least I hope so.... I think if he were still stuck in Cotonou he would have written me by now.

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 9:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

With any luck, your lad will meet my ad at 4 tomorrow.....

Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 10:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Still no word from my lad, he must be having a rough trip. If he were still in Cotonou I'm sure he would have written during the evening.

I just sent him a goodnight email and told him all about my fabulous dinner, which I shared with the 5imba guide. Then I told him about the time we spent in the hot tub, and how hard it was to resist giving in to Reginald. My lad isn't as jealous as Doc's but I want him to know what a good time he's missing by not getting here more quickly.

I did make one reference to Doc's character, this could be fun if our lads do end up meeting tomorrow:

my character wrote:
If you don't get here tomorrow I don't know if I'll be able to resist the temptation much longer. There are so many gorgeous men here! (And, for that matter, gorgeous women. I met a really wild woman here named Connie who is really hot. I'm thinking it might be fun to invite her to an orgy when her boyfriend gets here, and you and Kelvin are with me.)

If my lad can put two and two together, and especially if he believes Doc's lad is the dolla chopper, he's going to blow his lunch (assuming he had any!) at the thought of doing an orgy with him.

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic