SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Safari time! - Well, it was fun while it lasted

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 6:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Juan - I have deliberately not mentioned Niamey yet. I am thinking we firstly get Jimbo to agree that a secure transfer is the best option whilst Chin3du is sniffing about.

Then when 5imba discover that Jerry is flying into Niamey, we'll switch the transfer destination for Jimbo's convenience.

It would be great if we really did have two lads on the go here, and one goes to Abuja and the other to Niamey.... Laughing

Quote:
Dear Mister Calkxxs,

I am very sorry to inform you that it will not be possible to transfer
your refund through an E-Gold account.
The ideal solution is to wire transfer the funds directly to your bank
account, however if this in not possible then in special circumstances
we can make payment via a Western Union secure transfer.

Please bear in mind though, that it will not be possible to send Western
Union to Lagos because of the high incidence of fraud in this particular
region of Nigeria.
I believe that Abuja is the only centre in Nigeria able to accept this
secure type of WU transfer.

We usually arrange such payments to a bank in Parakou and the system
works very well indeed. We have not encountered a single case of monies
being fraudulently collected by an unidentified third party.

Best regards,

Gloria Rhodxx.
Guest Relations Manager - 5imba Safari Group Ltd

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 7:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Crap. It looks like this might just be a variation on the old begging routine and not a real safari. Evil or Very Mad I just got this:

Jerry wrote:
Thanks for the reply Susan,,,,,,But i know you really love jim and am giving you that assurance that am capable of bringing jim to you and you are going to ave a nice fun before you go back to the state....But to be sincere to you the money i ave is for my flight ticket alone and jim does not ave any money with him but i tried to raise some money but i could not find it complete so i will like you to assist me in completing jim's flight fee....and i think the amount should be $500 for me to complete it for him so that we can be able to make it in the next two day from now....it will be nice if you can send us the money first thing tomorrow morning so that we can make other necessary arrangement before coming down over there....

And i want to let you know that am doing all this just to let you know that i like you for you to believe jim is coming [I think he's unintentionally honest there.] to be with you in two days time from now and is if you are fast about the flight fee....Below is the details of how you are going to make the payment and i want you to know that am not taking your money that why am giving you the flight attendant name so that he will be the one to collect the money and issue us jim's flight ticket..

<snip>
Western union money transfer..

Many Thanks.....

Damn. Well, we'll just have to see if this has any real potential or if it's just a lazy lad looking for an easy payoff.

Susan wrote:
Dear Jerry,

I can't send money from here. And besides, I don't trust Western Union. I sent Jim money twice in December and apparently both were stolen before he could pick them up. They tell me that Western Union is very corrupt in this part of the world. I suggest you take money from your savings, or else borrow some. I'll be more than happy to reimburse you when you get here, but I have no way to send money from the camp because we're quite remote.

I have another suggestion, however. I just talked to Mr. Rhodes, he says that for the price of one airplane ticket two or even three people could travel by bus. So instead of flying to Niamey, you and Jim can easily afford to take the bus from Lagos to Parakou, and pick up the camp shuttle there to come directly to me. It's not quite as quick as a flight to Niamey but with all the hassles and time it takes just getting to the airport and dealing with security and delays, the bus to Parakou probably doesn't take any longer anyway. And you wouldn't need any additional money to do it. So please just go ahead and do that tomorrow morning, and let me know so I can have Mr. Rhodes arrange for the shuttle.

Fondly,
Susan

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Ambush7
"kak shoveler"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You definately left little wiggle room for this lad. Great one Jaun. I have admired this thread for some time now. Incredible what you and the rest have done. Bravo Very Happy
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Juan - I think its interesting that Jerry asks for payment via Western Union, yet Jimbo was his refund via E-Gold.
Is there any significance to that do you think?

Love your 'suggestion' about taking the bus, I bet the mugu wasn't expecting that curve ball.... Laughing

SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 10:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The only significance I see in the e-gold/WU dichotomy is that I think it confirms that Jerry is definitely a totally different lad who is trying to chop this prime maga. Unfortunately it appears he's opting for the lazy route by just demanding money. I don't know if he'll really go on safari or not, but I'll damn sure try. He's not going to get off easily, especially since he has no excuse not to take the bus. He's cornered on that one.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

Safari x 16:
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 10:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Juan - I haven't heard from either one of them yet, so perhaps if I continue down the route of the Abuja transfer, maybe we might snare one of them into that.
Unless, of course, there is a dramatic change of stance, and the safari is back on for Benin again.

Are you happy for me to do that?

Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 10:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Go for it, Simba. I'm going to stay flexible. In theory I'm going home Sunday but Chin3du may persuade me to stay. A trip to Abuja is certainly possible.

Susan is drunk. It's 11:30PM in Benin and she spent the whole evening knocking back Cognac in the bar. She just wrote to Jim and Kelvin. I wasn't going to tell him about the "brother" but now that it appears that asshole was just talking big, I figure I can let the cat out of the bag. After all, she has an excuse: she's drunk and isn't thinking clearly. Maybe there will be a dustup in the cafe tomorrow. Twisted Evil

writing to Kelvin, Susan wrote:
Dearest Kelvin,

I just got back to my tent after having WAY too mch to drink in the bar. I'm afraidd I'm a little bit drunk, I hope I dont have a hangoverr tomororw!

I am s softheardted woman but I'm not a sucker. WEll, in a way I am, I do love to suck, but you know waht I mean. No one can take advtange of me. Anyways if Jim wants me, I'm right here but he has to come here or else I won't believe him. it's just as simple as that. I'm not tyring to be a hardass about it but he has promised me and promised me and promsied me, it's time to deliver on that! But I'm nhoping that with your brother's jErry's help it will finally happen.

I have to go to bed, I'm about to pass out. Exccpet I need to write Jim a wuick note too.

Hugs& KISes,
Susan
PS I lov eyou too.

And then one to Jim:

writing to Jim, Susan wrote:
Dearest Jim,

I love you I love you i love you! Jim I need you. I'm sorry if I"m rambling a bit but I'm drunk. I had way too mcuh cognac in the bar and my head is wsimming and I'm almost ready to pas out. I really need to get some sleep now and I hope i"m not sick during the night. I shoudn't have had so mcuh but it was so good I coulnt stop, you iknow? ANyways Jim you have to come here that's the only way. tHTe ONLY way. You have to prove your wself. You can walk, you can crawl on ;your nees, you can hitchiike, however it takes you have to come. But I can't send you money fom here. YOu have to fine your own way .I'm here waiting, just do it!

I have to goteh rom is startignt to spin.

Allm;y love,
Susan

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 12:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I feel a curious joy reading this thread - and my hunch is that J3rry is a local wideboi who saw them safari and return emptyhanded and has injected himself as a freelance oga - or maybe just a shoulder-surfing choppa (although that has to be a high-risk strategy?!).

Either way, chin3du's likely to see the mails from sitting with his new love 5ue, so a bit of taunting may either get him safariing out of rage/pride, or help unravel the who's who?!

5imba, do you have a lengthy claim form requiring national ID numbers, etc etc to reduce the fraud risk? Thought you might, wonder how I knew?
capricio
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 5:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The "brother" out of nowhere just seems suspicious. Shitty con men don't usually make good hackers. I still don't understand how either one planned to account for Jim the white American when they arrive. My gut tells me it's all Kelvin trying to create a headgame to see if you'll invite anyone that asks, anytime they ask, even during overlapping timeframes.
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 9:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

manbiteslion wrote:
5imba, do you have a lengthy claim form requiring national ID numbers, etc etc to reduce the fraud risk? Thought you might, wonder how I knew?

Actually the answer is No.
I don't like the guests to be stressed.
I like them to be able to relax and enjoy their 5imba safari experience fully.......Very Happy

Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 2:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It seems that Jimbo is still a believer..... Very Happy

Quote:
Dear Mr and Mrs Rhodxx,
I got your mail and i understood everything therein, i will scan and send to you all the receipts i obtained. I want to ask you this question, what of a situation whereby i was not given a receipt, what will you do to that?

When i send you the receipts, i will also send you the information where you are to send the money to in Abuja via Western Union Money transfer

Well he sounds very content to travel to Abuja to collect his WU refund. Not sure that I am happy about that... Confused

Quote:
Dear Mister Calkxx,

In the circumstance that you are unable to produce receipts for all
expenses being claimed, the 5imba Safari Group Ltd will instead offer
you the equivalent value in travel vouchers to be used on your next
5imba Safari.

Best regards,

Gloria Rhodxx.
Guest Relations Manager - 5imba Safari Group Ltd

Of course, he could just end up with $3,500 in 5imba travel vouchers to be used against the cost of his next 5imba safari.... Laughing

Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 3:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I hope there's a least an Abuja trip in the works for him. Things are not so bright with my end. Jim is giving up and Jerry is just another one-trick pony, a bog-standard grasping lad:

Jim wrote:
Hello,

I cant do anything more than all i have told you, i cant come to Parakou, you can go back to seattle, i have aologised, you have refused to accept my apologies.

Have a nice time in the camp,

Jerry wrote:
Subject: I Prefer Flight Than anythings.

Hello Susan,
Its seems you are doubting me that am not going to bring jim to you too bad that you can't believe me....I heard all that happened to kelvin when he was coming to the camp see i dont want to pass thorough all this and moreover i don't know how to speak there language so if you really believe me that i will bring jim to you then you will do the necessary things i told you to do so i don't want you to come all th way from the state and not seeing jim it painful but now am trying to let you know that i will bring jim to you and there maybe you guys will like go back together so try and i don't want you to disbelieving me for this....I traveled out from this county and i just got back and i don't want to pass through hell before getting to you that is why am telling you all this k....Sincer you don't trust western union then you go to money gramm then after you send the money you call me immediately so that i can be able to rush to the bank and pick them us so by tomorrow i and jim will be their with you aving fun.....So i will like you to do every possible best for i and jim to get to you by tomorrow.....Here is the information on how you are going to send the money to us through money gramm

<snip>

Susan if you really want us to come just do this little thing for i and jim and i know its not going to cost you anything for this and to be truthfully to you and jim has a big cock and my is also big as his k..... [WTF? Have they been comparing??] Hope to read from you soon....await for your infos also on how we will collect the money then proceed for our journey also....

a few hours later, Jerry wrote:
Susan Baby,
you have know that getting to cotonue is not easy for us and like i said before i can withstand their problem there in the border, so all i can help you for now is to take the flight tomorrow k.... so baby i dont expect you to be this naive if you really want me to help you like i want then send jim's flight ticket k. and i assure you we are going to have fun like never before.
I cant just wait to let you jim you have been hoping and suffering to see just send the little amount through money gramme today before 3pm and everything will be just fine
best regards
Jerry.........

B-o-o-o-o-o-ring............

I don't see much hope in this one, so I may as well start dumping the salt:

Susan wrote:
Dear Jerry,

You don't seem to understand. I'm in a safari camp in the middle of a national park. There isn't a bank for miles, and even if I knew where to find one I'd have no way to get there.

But listen, I figured out a solution to the problem. There's a wonderful Nigerian businessman staying here, Godwin Peter Chin3du, with whom I've been spending a lot of time. He's absolutely amazing! Anyway, he was supposed to leave today but I convinced him to stay one more day. I just have to spend another night with him. Wink Anyway, it's kind of a long story but he has a client who is the widow of a former African ruler. She has a trunk full of money that was deliberately defaced to disguise it. Peter showed me a black hundred dollar bill, and then showed me how they can be cleaned off with a special chemical. I agreed to be Mrs. Abacha's business partner and help her get her money to the U.S. Today I gave him $30,000 to buy chemicals and equipment, and next month he'll arrange to get everything into the U.S. Since he's going to Nigeria tomorrow morning, I asked him if he would send the money to you. He said he'd be happy to, so I just gave him the $500 and your instructions.

Let me know right away what flight you'll be on. I'll set things up with Mr. Rhodes, and I'll also reschedule my departure so I won't leave right after you and Jim get here.

Thanks for doing this!

Fondly,
Susan

Susan wrote:
Dearest Jim,

Don't despair, darling! Fortunately Kelvin's brother has it under control. I gave Peter Chin3du the money you need for a ticket to fly to Niamey, he's going to send it by Moneygram when he gets back to Nigeria tomorrow. So everything's great!

And I do accept your apology. I just want you here!!! If you come this weekend I'll happily extend my trip!

Love,
Susan

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
Ambush7
"kak shoveler"

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 4:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bummer Crying or Very sad I was hoping you would have started an affair and safari with Jerry. After all, he does have the money for a single plane trip and he did compare his privates with Jim Shocked . I do like the salt throwing though. Very Happy
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 4:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Shocked

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, .>wheeze for breath<

LOL_sign jump_4_joy bow_down clapping beating beating :yikes: Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up Twisted Evil Shocked Very Happy Laughing

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 4:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ambush7 wrote:
I was hoping you would have started an affair and safari with Jerry.

I think that is an avenue worth exploring...

Last edited by Simba on Thu Jan 17, 2008 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 4:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm definitely not giving up yet. I'm hoping that the realization that Susan has enough money to give Chin3du $30K will wake this bastard up and get him off his lazy ass. I intend to keep pushing him. Since Jim seems to have thrown in the towel, and Chin3du is going back to Nigeria, the time is ripe for Susan to entice a new lover to come enjoy the unbridled passion she so desperately needs to share.

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
Waldorf
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 5:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am in awe! You are incredible. Thank you for great entertainment. And thank you for giving the lads some unforgettable experiences, they will charise them forever, no doubt!
Ambush7
"kak shoveler"

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 6:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I think that is an avenue worth exploring...

Well if you think about it, They would have difficulty producing a new Yorker...right? Maybe Mr. Rh0dxx finds out about the money that was about to be given to the nigir1an businessman and advised against it.

Solves the problem they have.

Susan still has the bait and a possible affair with J3rry instead of a fake New Yorker which they can't produce, and as a bonus, they have equality in their private areas which it seems to be a hang up of theirs. After all, they have compared the two Shocked

Edit: Maybe this what they were hoping for with introduction of J3rry knowing Susan is somewhat of a_______ ****fill in the blank*****
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 7:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

All Jerry can think about is the money, but he was nice enough to tell me I'm being scammed by Chin3du. Too bad I don't believe him, after all I saw him clean a $100 bill. Very Happy

Jerry wrote:
Hello
Susan i will like you to know that you ave been scamed and that you
ahould ave told me before giving him that huge amount of money cause
is know that there is no chemical to wash any money so and he will
never send the money to me so that i can be able to come why cant you
give me a call so that we can sort things out the way it should
be.....Here is my number once again 234-xxxxxxx01 i will like you to
call me and seens i did not see any money from you today that means we
are not going to make it tomorrow and i will like you to know that you
can make it by driving doqn to cotonue to send the money me cause i
know the man you gave that money will not send me any thing so i will
like you to try and make it up by tomorrow,,,,So we can be there by
saturday....

So get back to me with the infor on how we are going to collect the
money okay....

Regards From Jim And Jerry..........

He expects me to go back to Cotonou yet again, just to send him $500? Guess again, Jerky! Besides, I trust Peter Chin3du to send it to him...

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 7:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Juan - I thought that the introduction of Jerry might add an interesting new twist, but he is just crap.. Sad

Do you think that he could be the boss, or a smarter colleague of the other two muppets, and is trying to show them how it should be done... Confused

Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 8:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm inclined to believe Jerry is a job stealer. Jim just reappeared into the scene and it seems clear he doesn't know anything about Jerry:

Quote:
Darling Sue,

I got your mail, but i dont know who this Chinedu Peter is, are you sure he is going to give the money to me? By the way, who told you he is kelvins brother?

Kelvin says he does not have any brother by that name
, can you please send me the picture of this Chinedu Peter, i want to see him and how he looks like.

I am so happy my apology has been accepted, and i will find my way to the camp when i get the money from the so called Chinedu Peter. Are you sure he is gonna give it to Kelvin?

I am so so happy this night, you have made my day. Please do me the favor of sending the picture i asked you to send.

I got this email below from Mrs Rhodes:

<snip -- just a copy of Simba's email to him earlier today>

My heart, can you do me a favor by giving Mrs Rhodes the money to send via the method they have suggested? They said "I believe that Abuja is the only centre in Nigeria able to accept this secure type of WU transfer"

If you give them the money, Kelvin can pick it up and then we both come to the camp and we spend more weeks.
Please do it for me,
Yours Forever,
Jim.

Okay, so let's stir up the pot by telling Jim about the $30K to Chin3du, and also about Kelvin's mystery brother:

Susan wrote:
Dearest Jim,

You silly goose! I've told you about Peter already! His name is Godwin Chin3du but he goes by the name Peter. He's a businessman in Lagos who has been here at the camp all week on vacation. (He's the one I gave the Rolex to when I was angry at you. But I'll make it up to you, don't worry.) Peter says he'll send you the $500 I gave him so there's no need to bother Mr. Rhodes about it.

Peter Chin3du is really quite an amazing man, aside from the fact that he's a major stud! I'm going into business with him, or more accurately one of his clients. She is the widow of a former African ruler. She has a trunk full of money that was deliberately defaced to disguise it. Peter showed me a black hundred dollar bill, and then showed me how they can be cleaned off with a special chemical. I agreed to be Mrs. Abacha's business partner and help her get her money to the U.S. Today I gave him $30,000 out of the money I brought with me in order for him to buy chemicals and equipment, and next month he'll arrange to get everything into the U.S. Since he's going to Nigeria tomorrow morning, I asked him if he would send the money to you. He said he'd be happy to, so I gave him the $500. You don't need to worry. And I still have about $6,000 of the money I brought so I'm in okay financial shape for the trip home.

I don't understand what Kelvin is talking about, I've been emailing for a couple of days with his older brother, Jerry Will, who is making the arrangements to bring you to see me. He has enough for his plane ticket but asked for $500 to buy a ticket for you. I have no way to send money from the camp, as you know, so that's why I asked Peter to do it. He's going back to Lagos tomorrow so it will be easy for him. But you should know all about that, he signed off his last email as Jim & Jerry, and he said his cock is as big as yours. (I love the idea of you two comparing your cocks! I can't wait to see them in person!)

So don't worry your handsome head about it!

I love you!

Susan

So, I hope maybe I can salvage things with Jim. Jerry has indeed turned into a dud. Evil or Very Mad

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
Ambush7
"kak shoveler"

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 8:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Jim just reappeared into the scene and it seems clear he doesn't know anything about Jerry:

OK, I am clearly lost. How did Jim find out about peter if jerry isn't jim?

Shocked I know, that question sounds like two woman discussing a soap opera My wife would be laughing at me if she were home. Embarassed She loves soap operas. Rolling Eyes
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 9:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love your new dolla chopping blackmoneywasher, Juan. That has to drive a theif wild, knowing his dolla is getting chopped by a next thief! Hahahaha=, nice!

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 9:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"Get your scorecard, you can't tell the players without a scorecard!"

Yeah, it's confusing as hell...

Jim knows about Peter Chin3du because Susan told him about Peter a week or two ago. Chin3du is my fake lad, who has already been exchanging taunting emails with Jim. When Jim told Susan he doesn't know who Peter is, he's being either stupid or disingenuous -- I suspect the latter. I think he's just trying to get a photo so he can know what his rival looks like when he goes hunting for him. Jerry doesn't know the back story on Chin3du but he's obviously figured out that he's another lad since he now knows about the wash-wash scam.

I'm sure that Jerry is a totally different lad but even I can't quite figure out if Jim and Kelvin are the same lad or not. It's all pretty weird. Confused

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
Ambush7
"kak shoveler"

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 9:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
It's all pretty weird.
You can say that again. Confused

Yep, that clears everything up. Cool
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic