SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Dag Nasty... Henndick, parting is such sorrow....

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 2:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Doc - I was quite happy to have found that location in Parakou, and I might use that as first choice in future.
If the mugu won't travel there, we always have the compromise of Cotonou, up the sleeve..... Very Happy

I must admit, I love the worthless ticket, which gives the modality a spiteful twist.... Twisted Evil

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 3:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

80.248.72.215 = Togo

Just got this message from the mugu..

Quote:
Thanks for the updating,we promise you to advertise your hotel to friends and relations but on conditions that we are treated like king and queen.

My wife also will contact you later.
highly appreciated the updating.

Priceless..!!

The camps are going to be endorsed and pimped by a laddie....
MUGU-TASTIC... Laughing

SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 3:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Simba, they provide more than a mere spiteful twist, it lends legitimacy to the whole enterprise, weight far beyond the paper it's printed on, adding to the overall gravity of the promise of the site, the allure of easy cash and illicit sex. I think that the ticket helps to eliminate any lingering doubts, and builds confidence. I wonder what happens to those little tickets, wether they are discarded randomly, with regret, sadness, anger or disgust, or if they end up in the pages of books, left behind on the sad bus trips home, or if they get placed into the "revenge" file.

The beauty of them is that they can be reprinted, over and over!

and, this just in, in response to the email you sent:

Quote:
Thanks for the updating,we promise you to advertise your hotel to friends and relations but on conditions that we are treated like king and queen.

My wife also will contact you later.

highly appreciated the updating.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 3:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hahahaha, we both got that....!

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 3:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Simba and Doc. The King and Queen of Luxury Travel in Africa.
I'll let you guys sort out who's who...
Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 3:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, between Melanie and Connie, either of us could play the queen, apparently...

Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 4:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Does the cheeky bugger plan on keeping his scamming activities going whilst on honeymoon.... Laughing

Quote:
PLEASE IS THERE ANY FACILITY FOR INTERNET BROWSING IN YOUR HOTEL?KINDLY INFORM URGENTLY SO AS TO KNOW HOW TO PREPARE FOR THE STAY IN YOUR HOTEL.
THANKS.

MR & MRS BENSON.

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 4:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell him that, yes, he can, so that when I have problems he can keep in touch with me since I am going to get their earlier than him...... and what with the shuttle breaking down, and him having to catch a bus up to the park......

Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 4:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Doc - No problem, I'll give him some wobble about it being frowned up, but internet facilities are available if guests insist.

PS - He hasn't protested about being collected in Parakou yet, so keeping fingers crossed.

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 5:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have three more emails from this guy, but Yahoo won't show them to me....

I may have to wait until I get home..... shit.

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 4:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hi HONEY have a nice day and don't ever try to tamper with my thing,I cann't lie you,am not happy because you care not or less about my health or you doubt me,I am sorry for this,

Your HONEY

???????? Confused

So I responded:
Quote:
Dear Hendrick,
What happened? I am going to bring the money with me. I can pay back any amount of money! I do care about your health! I need you to be healthy!
I am in Paris. I went shopping today, and I have picked up some things to bring.
I am sorry I did not send any money, but I figured I could deliver it when we meet. I will have all the money I promised to finish the transaction, and when that is done, we will both have a lot of money. I'm soooooo sorry, honey, I just thought that we would soon b together.
I love the pictures of you. I think you are very handsome.
Please write me. I am here for a few days at Melanies friend Pierres house. He is very handsome and funny. You will like him when we come to Paris.
I can't wait to see you. I am sooooo excited! I am eager to lay with you, to feel your hands on my body, to know you! Soon, my love, we will be together!
I missed your writing. Why don't you write me? Please write me tonight!
I love you!
All of my love, to you,

Connie

I hope this guy is still traveling.... Confused But if not, he has still been a barrel of laughs!

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, Hen Dick writes back:
--- hendr///ich ben wrote:
Quote:

> Hi HONEY,I need to understand why to Paris and with
> fucking pierre?I will not forgive you if you try any
> nonesense,I am not well but will try my best to meet
> you once you are there you contact me and will
> notify you when I will be there.
> You send in your message that I need you to claim
> out the fund,I understand that one day you will say
> that without you I can not survive,please the LOVE
> remain the same till this present moment and will
> remain forever but bear in mind that you are not my
> God to be talking like that,without you the fund
> will be out of the bank and if not through you or
> through me,accidentally if the real next of kin
> appeared for the claim?
> I LOVE respecting any relationship between I any
> being(living or non-living)even my domestics,I
> respect them despite that they are not human being
> but you are doubting my LOVE and act hypocritically
> but I will like you to bear that it's unfair because
> LOVE is not good if any of the parts is
> hypocrite
,HONEY if you think that I rely on your
> money/waelth to have LOVE you,please,I will like you
> to do me a favour,all what you bought for me promise
> that they are not going to be mine again and see if
> the LOVE will remain the same or not.
> I will like you to bear with me that I don't like
> gift but I love gift because it's and honour and
> such honour is not a merit but graces of God that's
> why I LOVE gift.HONEY I will like you to forget
> about the gifts you bought for me am telling you the
> gospel truth because you shaked my heart and am not
> afraid to be with you but will be very careful with
> you as concerns financial aspect.
> Look,HONEY,supposing I am not sick at all and I
> just want this 750$ from you for another important
> thing,you want to tell me that I don't merit it?I
> repeat that you destinate your gifts to another
> person even the marriage suits/custums,I will prefer
> I spend my personal money to organise the marrige
> according to my capacity but will respect our
> cordial LOVE discussions/arrangement/agreements for
> you to believe that am not what you think.
> Please this is real and will like you to accept it
> as you like,am not angry but will like you to know
> my person before you jump into the world with me,I
> don't want to be hypocrite because I want you and
> anywhere we may be in the world I will remain the
> son of my father.ok,HONEY.you can accept this or you
> reject it because am not happy at all.you may inform
> anyone about our relationship but I will remain your
> LOVE untill you refuse me if it's in your mind to do
> in the future because I analise your behavious
> towards
me but has got no important meaning to it
> than,the word HYPOCRITE.
> Your HONEY.
>

Connie is justifiably worried!

Quote:
Dear Hendrich,
Honey? I am so surprised at you. Pierre is Melanies friend Sir Winstons eex lover. I had a few extra days to spend in paris. Don't you worry! You are my husband! Pierre is a gay anyway! He has a boy friend, Joseph Twumasi, who is from Ghana, and who lives in the same house. And don't worry! I didn't tell them about my money or about you and the funds we will be getting! That is our secret!
I am bringing the whole $24,000.00 with me, and another $12,000 to spend, plus I have credit cards. I have already paid for our suite at the camp, and I am bringing a lot of things. You told me the whole cost was over 24000, so I have 36,000! So I am bringing it all, with some in cash, some in travellers checks. I have every penny to cover getting the funds out, just like the list you gave me!
I don't understand why you are so worried! I am your WIFE. I am waiting for YOU. I do not want ANYONE, except YOU! I even stopped with the hairbrush, for YOU!
I don't need to know you until I know you. I just know that you are the first man to treat me kind since the accident. I know our love is meant to last forever, and we will be together fffor the rest of our lives! I am ready to give myself to you.
I only get scared that a real next of kin might show up. What then? I am taking a big risk, right? But I trust you, Hendrich, I have faith in you. I know that you are a good man, and noone is ever going to love me like you will. I need this marriage to be a good one. I will not give myself to be fucked and thrown away after you get your part of the funds. I will be your ever faithful partner, and we will share our fortunes, our health, our lives, together, against all takers, forever!
Do yo still love me? I am worried.
Let me know what you are thjinking. I promise you I will be faithful and kind to you, that I shall submit to you as a dutiful wife, and shall never tell you no.
I love you,
All of my love, to you,

Connie

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, a delgue of emails:
Quote:
Hi HONEY,
What happened? I am going to bring the money with me. I can pay back any amount of money! I do care about your health! I need you to be healthy!
I am in Paris. I went shopping today, and I have picked up some things to bring.

HONEY,I am not happy with your stop-over at Paris,please,don't ever tell me that you love Pierre or what ever you call him,I don't care about his handsomeness at all.thanks for the shopping but you must be on your knees for me with your gifts.

I am sorry I did not send any money, but I figured I could deliver it when we meet. I will have all the money I promised to finish the transaction, and when that is done, we will both have a lot of money. I'm soooooo sorry, honey, I just thought that we would soon b together.

I need not to inform you how hurry I want you in me and me in you,forget about saying that you care about my health conditions,if you surely/truely consider my health important you would not have delay to send the 750$ but since you choosed to come down with it,fine but you offended me.

I love the pictures of you. I think you are very handsome.
Please write me. I am here for a few days at Melanies friend Pierres house.

Since you LOVE the pictures I scanned to you,why?did you choosed the word handsome for the said Pierre?you think am handsome or am handsome?you are trying me but you will wept when into in start because you are playing on my intelligent.

He is very handsome and funny. You will like him when we come to Paris.

Leave the handsomeness of Pierre for Melanie and don't try him with my thing at all if you do I will be aware on your arrival and will be something that I will not like at all.

I can't wait to see you. I am sooooo excited! I am eager to lay with you, to feel your hands on my body, to know you! Soon, my love, we will be together!

Ok,when are you leaving Paris for Cotonou because I want to be with you immediately you land on this continent to be the first kissing fellow,no greetings,laughters to anyone,hope you hear me,I want to hear from hotel staff that you are though lady and which must have proof on our first outing.

I missed your writing. Why don't you write me? Please write me tonight!

If not that you will think that I want intensionally suffer you,for what you did,I would have still lay in the clinic for you to meet here in Togo and we shall stay in the clinic till I get well.

Your HONEY

I love you!
All of my love, to you,

Connie

and

Quote:
Hi HONEY,you don't have time to reply because you have good time with pierre,please don't try me with PIERRE am nervously waiting your reply,you called me ashole when you received my message late the oter time and I was sick but you refused to reply to my msgs because you are in good time with PIERRE,not so,I sent you ashole too.ok.let me have your flight schedule to Benin-Cotonou.right now.never play with Pierre am nervous.

Your HONEY.

and it looks like this Pierre thing has reaped a harvest much bigger than I expected:

Quote:
Hi HONEY,what's wrong with you?where are you?are you having good time with pierre?I will fuck Pierre up if he tries an ashole act with you.pl and pls don't ever touch the 5thing and you inform Pierre to becareful.ashole Pierre to think that he can remove you from me,I swear to get him down if he tried me.your flight schedule urgently am in a clinic but can do anything to get ride of the fucking Pierre if he tries to mess up with you,ok.

Ok.

Your HONEY.

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 8:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, Hen Dick is busy typing!

Quote:
Hi HONEY,what are you doing with those type of people?why did you choosed to be in Paris?you must explain this to me,when are you living Paris for Benin?tell me this,you don't have chance to leave me for another person,it's true that am a poor man but not poor in spirit or spiritually I have hope of becoming somebody important in my live and I must be,am fool of hopes and you will enjoy me very well.

Get down here with my pushy ontime and nervously waiting for it.you must leave Paris tommorow 08/01/2008 if you don't want me to be angry with you.look no one can claim this fund because I've done all the necessary underground work.you get down here quick with my thing,it's true that am sick but the pendulum is not sick at all,. Shocked

I will organidse the marriage in an African way and when we reach New york city you take care of the reception as you want it.get down with my push I will wet it correctly, Embarassed I LOVE u HONEY,the flight schedule is urgently awaiting,the guest house will start counting the day as from 09/01/2008.stop this delay tacticks come down,ok.

THE FUND IS OURS,DON'T WORRY BUT IT MUS REMAIN CONFIDENTIAL

kisses,kisses,kisses (his emphasis!)
Your HONEY.

I need to delay...

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 8:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Connie replies, and turns in for the night (got some work to do!)
Quote:
Dear Hendrick,
You are so sweet! Worrying about me! Please don't worry. These are gay men. Gay men are fun! I know lots of them, and they can be very good friends to a woman, but just without the sex! Joseph is very cute, but he isn't interested in me at all! He might like you, though! Hahaha!
I am not telling anyone about this! This is just you and me! We are together forever! I do not want us to make a mistake.
Honey, I can't leave until the 9th! I have a ticket already, you silly little boy! I am just doing some shopping, and staying here with these fabulous men. zWe can stay here any time we are in paris. They live in such a beautiful neighborhood, wonderful food, such a nice place!
I am tired, sweety, so I am going to sleep. I want you to know I am waiting for you. Even though your being jealous (which makes me so hot I drip) , I will not touch myself until I see you.
I love you!
All of my love, to you,

Connie

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 10:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oops... checked for one day flights from Paris, and there were none...
Quote:
Dear Hendrich,
I checked my tickets. I am actually leaving tomorrow on Royal Moroc Air, but arrive in Benin early on the 9th! So we will see each other there!
We have a connecting flight on to Parakou with Transports A�riens du B�nin. Bernie says someone will meet us to take us to our internal flight.
I have booked a return the 23rd, but can change it for a small fee, if you want me to. I cannot thank you enough for all of your kindness.
Anyway, it is really late, so I will see you when I land! Please be sure to meet me because I am a bit scared carrying all of this money, jewelry and the computer. I would hate to have to get more money to clear the funds.
I love you, honey!
All of my love, to you,

Connie

Tue, Jan 8 Depart: 8:10 am Paris, France (ORY)
Royal Air Maroc 777
2+ stops
Arrive: 2:35 am next day Cotonou, Benin (COO)
Royal Air Maroc 551

Wed, Jan 23 Depart: 3:30 am Cotonou, Benin (COO)
Royal Air Maroc 550
1 stop
Arrive: 7:05 pm Paris, France (ORY)
Royal Air Maroc 750

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 1:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, Connie is in the air, flying to Benin, but our loving laddie has written:

Quote:
Hi HONEY,your departure can never be on the 23rd because one of your/my daughter will celebrate her birth day on the 23rd and we are going to make her happy,inspite of this 23rd /01/2008 is changed to another day for our departure,ok,HONEY no objection to this,right.am the authoritative person in the family hencfort,

So you bought my own flight ticket from Benin to Parakou too?if so fine HONEY,can you give me the colour of your dress to avoid laughing to another person,because my sybol to you will be laughter,ok.tell me this before the flight will leave to Benin,

Your HONEY,

HONEY,KISSES;KISSES,

Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 1:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So is he coming or not..?

Maybe he could share a taxi with Juan's laddie up to Parakou.... Laughing

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 3:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hi HONEY,

HONEY,I have to be jealous,why should you say that am dying of jealous?I hate any being that have penis arround you,I will like you to have it in mind that I will never tolerate your blood brother to stay more than necessary with you in a lone place for longtime,let this sound in your mind,if you don't want my problem,jealous is very little but you will see my bad side if I should suspect any man arround you or in your life,HONEY,taken?

You supposed to understand that we need some African attires for the marriage and you are aware of my financial stand,think of this and spend little and remember that you will visits some notable places here if possible I will make an arrangement for interview for you with some journalists that are my friend about your feelings to the less-priviledged people/charity homes,ok,

HONEY,how did see this?would you LOVE to say Hi to less-previledged people/charity homes?

Your HONEY,

KISSES,KISSES,KISSES,WARM KISSES HONEY,

He'll be there. He believes in all of this, and the pay off is huge, USD36,000, Rolex, computer, tw ipods, jewelry, etc, not to mention the sex, though, of course, with Hessie..... Of course I suspect in real life "Connie" would end up with empty pockets, dead, in the local dump in a broken freezer.

Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 3:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Doc - The mugu seems like an absolute gem.. Very Happy

Really looking forward to yanking his chain. Where is he coming from, Togo is it..??

I have a fiendish idea for a new twist to the Safari camp modality.... Twisted Evil

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 3:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, Togo. He is a real gem. He is greedy, stupid, transparent, clueless, and he sends me 5 emails a day.

I think I catch the next flight to Parakou.... without him. He has a ticket at the counter, but of there is any problem, I will pay him back.... Twisted Evil

I also have another mugu in Nigeria, and I have been making noise about going to Cameroon. This guy is no where near as entertaining as the lad we are discussing, Hen Dick, but is ready to travel, too, or his "attorney" is. Will email you for reservations for two suites adjacent to each other at teh Cameroon camp....

Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 3:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Doc - Just a thought but, for the Benin safari, you might be better off flying into Niamey in Niger, as this is the closest international airport to the camp.

That way y'man will know that he has to travel on his own for the rendezvous, and can't play the card that he will wait for you and travel together to Parakou.

As for Cameroon. Well I am always excited about new and exotic locations for safari so lets make this a really mouth-watering temptation for the attorney.... Wink

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 3:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Shit. That's a truly brilliant idea. I like the idea of the Niamey flight.... dang. Well, hopefully we will miss one another and he will travel north in his quest for gold....

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 6:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, t'is late, and sleep beckons. At 7:49 Benin time, old boy has not written. I sent him two whiney emails and told him I am off to Parakou, and that I am worried about all the money I carry being stolen, blah, blah, blah. Hopefully he will check in with Bernie....

Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 9:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

IP - 41.223.251.103 = Benin

@Doc - A flurry of Emails greets me this morning from your mugu....

Quote:
I missed the car from airport to parakou I will be please if you can arrange for my immediate tramportation for Parakou to meet my wife,I am waiting a place kidly call this number 21335034 to arrange for my to meet my wife in Parakou.
Please,my wife is worrying about me likewise I am too.please am highly stranded here

Quote:
I tried the london number on my pass you scanned to me but not going through and went through the directory here in Benini but can not find the lemajestis hotel phone number,please call me through the number I sent to you my wife is worriedly expecting me don't let her suffer please,get me to her quick,I will be pleased if you can do that without delay.

Notice how he switches to all capitals. He is obviously getting hot under the collar now.... Laughing

Quote:
I LATER GOT THE LE MAJESTIC HOTEL NUMBER 23613485 I CALLED AND GAVE THE RECEPTIONIST THE SAME NUMBER I GAVE YOU KINDLY ARRANGE FOR MY MEETING WITH MY WIFE AT PARAKOU SHE'S WORRYING.AM STILL IN COTONOU

He is getting so flustered he actually sent this to the safari driver... Laughing

Quote:
HI HONEY FORGIVE ME AM ON MY WAY.
KISSES

In England they have a saying, "they come along like buses" meaning that you wait for ages then two come along at the same time.
No. I don't mean the 5imba safari buses I mean a fully IP confirmed safari...

Congratulations Doc..... beers!

Last edited by Simba on Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic