SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Dag Nasty... Henndick, parting is such sorrow....

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 3:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hahahahaah! Looks like Connies nervousness rattled him!
Quote:
Hi,HONEY,I received your message that you will be outdoor this morning and I sent a message to you,may be due to the poor network connections you did not receive it;I forwarded it again,HONEY am not offended but just trying to explain things to you psychologically and will be glad if you can take to it because things will change between you and Melanie when she sees me and have the information that you are awaiting a bouncing baby.

HONEY,I've experienced lots about friends of such,you are lacking something that she's consoling you to a level of happiness but if you are happier with her consolidations,she must think otherwise.HONEY,Melanie is your friend right,but becareful of friends because your nature is bright and with this type of star you will will be evied by lots,HONEY,I want you to note that the accident is the wise of devil but upon all your Lord saved/speard your life.I will like you to accept my advice,it's true that am a poor man but with wisdom and any being that possessed wisdon has everything,it's with the wisdom of God that we came accross each other and bothselves are important to each other.

I will be grateful if you can leave my thing(pp)for me as from now till I get it here in Africa and take care of it,as from not I will be enemy to any cucumber seller and your brush be kept in a dirty place for me to see him/it suffering on my arrival.

HONEY,as from this moment my thing(pp)must be in holiday/relaxing for my meeting with it,no more brush nor cucumber actios,cry anytime you are in need of me and you will release and gey exhausted.please promise me this,I will like you to be praying to God for immediate respond to our prayers for the healthy bouncing baby boy.

I am grateful for all the gifts but the most important gift is my thing I want to feel that it's relaxed,chilled awiting me for the production of my historic ,healthy bouncing baby,if possible bouncing baby boy.ok HONEY.

Your HONEY.

and

Quote:
Hi HONEY,this is my third message for you today 02/01/2008,I am not angry at all,I LOVE you honey and very glad that you've stop with my rival cucumber and brush but you can be satisfying yourself any moment with my name,I will scan you my pictures tommorow once am ok,because the desentary made me weak.

I LOVE you HONEY.I am not angry with you at all but my health condition is not ok but will be ok sooner,the attorney said that he has tendered the file for approval with the 3,150US$ I paid him.

Your HONEY.

So, looks like he is very serious about vanquishing his rivals, the hairbrush and, now, the cucumber...... and he is in need of the $3,150......

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 3:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
i HONEY I am happy and proud that you are transparent to me as concern our
LOVE matter and it will absolutely favorable to you to remain transparent forever
for the success of our child,I want you to do something,never introducing nothing
to your private-part as from now on
,to releif yourself except my own.if you remain
like that you will think faster how to be with me because I need your pp than you
value it.
The cucumber is my rival but you can eat it through your mouth,but inform mr
cucumber that the pp owner is annonyed with it.I am telling you the gospel truth,if
you are in need of fuck close your door repeat my name as loud as you can to
release,
if possible you can be crying by pronoucing my name till you release,if you
do this you will have my LOVE in your mind than ever.I LOVE you HONEY not that
am punishing you but to deepened our LOVE in each others mind,we need to
sacrifice/suffer bothselves for eachself and in return mostly to our child.I pray the
Almight God to bless our marriage with a baby boy that will reproduced more to
spread our name to the continent.
Melanie is nice friend to you and will be of good assistance to you when you
deliver,but all communication should be confidential to her till our arrival in
NYC,but she will request to follow you to Africa I am not stopping you from
accepting her follow you but is not normal also she will be worrying you to have
idea about your mission in Africa,if you did not inform her she will not be happy
and paint her mind to you but don't be annonyed with her,you will be happy at the
end because she will confess either before you leave for Africa if she did not
confess before you leave for Africa she will be an obstacle on our arrival but with
patience and understanding shill will confess when the pregnancy is 5-6months.
This is gospel truth,you will have me by your sides on the bed often,never you
utilise anything to my LOVE pp anymore,I don't like to have rival,am telling you the
truth take to it.your day.the safari in Benin has confirm that we shall get lodgement
for the day?
I will like you to prepare along with the marriage matter.
I informed my children about you and the love to meet you.
Your HONEY.

Shocked

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar

Last edited by dr stephen williams on Thu Jan 03, 2008 3:56 am; edited 1 time in total
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 3:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And:
Quote:
PLEASE TELL ME THE TRUTH THAT YOU RECEIVED THE MESSAGES HONEY,I LOVE YOU THIS IS MY FOURTH MESSAGE FOR TODAY 02/01/2008.

YOUR HONEY.

Be careful what you ask for as now I have 9 messages to sort through!

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 3:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

and, one last gift:
Quote:
I HATE RIVAL,I HATE IT STOP IT.OK HONEY,THE BELOW IS THE I WROTE IN THE MORNING.HONEY

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 3:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Doc - Please don't push him over the edge and mention the loving looks you are getting from Mr. Celery Stalk. hehehe Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 4:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Throw in a carrot and you got yerself a master-baitin' salad deluxe! ROFL!!!!

Closed lad accounts x15 Malaysia X1 United Kingdom X1

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified.
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 4:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, for a mastipating buffet bar, Connie says:
Quote:
My dear, Dear, Dear Hendick!
I love you soooooooo much!
Okay, I read all of your messages, TWICE! Thank you, oh, thank you, for writing me!
I have thrown away the hair brush, and I will not use any more vegetables or insert anything into me until I have YOU to insert in me. I threw out my cucumbers, my carrots, my daikon radishes, even the bratts and keelbassah I had in the freezer! It will be hard to contain myself, but, honey, YOU ARE WORTH IT! We are going to be so happy!
I stayed away from the computer all day because I was going to cry more if you didn't write. I only checked late so that you would have more time to write me. Please don't let me wait so long again. I miss you.
I love you!
All of my love, to you,

Connie

Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 5:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Shocked Shocked NOOOOO! NOOOOO! Not the Keelbasa!!! I couldn't live without mine.

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Closed lad accounts x15 Malaysia X1 United Kingdom X1

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified.
Jarod Cain
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

At least there's always the summer sausage right? Laughing
-J-

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 1:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think Connie got rid of the summer sausage, too.

Well, our lad does't blink. He sends two emails:

Quote:
Hi HONEY,

I was not happy all the while you've been repeating that you did not receive my messages,all my thought was that may be your mail box is full to it capacity and can no more receive message and other hand I thought that Melanie have access/pasword of your box and with jealous deleted my messages from your box to hurt us.

I stay on my belle on the cemented floor cried your name and got sleep with difficulties and my dreams were who did this?how this will be true?that you did not receive the messages I sent and resend each time you sent message that you did not receive my message.

I have very serious stomach ache I cann't eat solid food only lipton and lime with cracker but only one slid,HONEY please stop this play because if I sent messages and you pretend not received it I may have heart attack and want you to have this as secret ''I suffer heart problem''before and was treated by a stranded doctor with his family in Cote D'ivoire,with the help I rendered to the doctor and his family,the doctor reconmended a medicine which I took that was since 1993 and since then I did not even in a second experiences the heart problem.

If you start again as you did yesterday any moment the heart problem may renewed itself and you will be held responsible,HONEY am very fragile don't ever hurt me,I LOVE you HONEY.I will not be pleased if I again hear from you that the arrival date changed,any reply from the safari lodgement?kindly prepare down for our marriage because after 72hours fucks we shall arrange for a mayor of a city for our marriage in the safari lodgement with few friends of mine if you don't mind to witness the marriage,the marriage will be camera and send to your friend Melane before our departure from Africa to US.

HONEY,I am not choosen her as enemy but will be happy to if the good God can use her for our better survival,because once am in NYC she will have limited time with you and will be givin her much concerns which will be meaningless to me,HONEY,I like to be with you lonely.ok.

Your HONEY.

Looks like he wants to be the "controlling, jealous type", but, further, in a spiritual manner:

Quote:
Hi HONEY,I will like you to have an habit of waking quick to praise your God for what HE has done in our lifes and will like you to understand that religion is just a practical aspect of belief I am not forcing you to a religion but you have to belief in the Almighty God,the creator of heaven and earth and it's content.

HONEY,Your dream will not die, your good plans will not fail, your destiny will not be aborted, the desires of your heart will be granted. Well, hmmmmmmm, let's see.... my biggest desire is for you to travel to Benin, soon.... Amen Twisted Evil. this 2008, Say a big AMEN . Money will know your Name and Address from now on. Heavens have confirmed today the end of your sufferings, sorrows & pains because HE that sits on the throne has remembered you. HE has taken away the hardship and given you JOY and HONEYLY LOVE. HE will never let you down. Dont ever feel cheated your GOD have something special for you this year 2008 dont be selfish,be transparent to have these blessings alone, so kindly belief that anything in your life is known to your GOD and are most from your GOD this new year God will open the windows and the doors of favour for you if you believe,say big AMEN.

Your HONEY.

packman
Elite Baiter

Location: In his own little world but it's ok, they know him there.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 1:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bratts? dont cha mean Brat with 1 T as in bratwurst.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 1:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After 72 hours of "love" at the safari camp, I do believe his "heart condition" might make a surprise return. Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 1:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Slap Happy, I saw the same thing, hahahaha! Also, I now call him Hen Dick....
Quote:
Dear Hendick,
I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy!
Thank you for proving your love, again, and again, and again, and again, and again.
I am so very excited. I worry, though, about you. If you have a heart condition, when I get a hold of you, with all of the work you have to do, I might KILL you! I am looking for a serious romp, a good strong dick, someone who can eat me for hours, but, not only that, but good love, a warm unity with a kind man, who loves and cares for me, and who shares my dreams, aspirations, inspiration, and even my friends! Melanie might be interested in a threesome, or not, depending. She doesn't have a man and she is going to be soooooooo jealous! When! I! Have! A! HOT! MAN! She's very pretty, but she weighs about 300lbs, and has diabetes.
Still, do you think its wise to fuck me for 72 hours if you are weak and tired? I could take a 72 hours session, this has been a dream of mine, but maybe you can't give it to me for that long?
So, Melanie will always be my friend! And she will be yours, too! She wants to come with me to Benin, since she has been to the safari camp before, but I am not going to let her. She will be at the big party I am planning to announce our marriage and pregnancy!
Olease don't worry about anything. I still haven't told her about you, cuz I want her to be surprized! She will be soooooooooooooooo surprized when she meets you and finds out we are going to have a BABY!
I love you, my wonderful man, and I am still waiting for a photo!
All of my love, to you!

Connie
[/quote]

packman
Elite Baiter

Location: In his own little world but it's ok, they know him there.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 2:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

72 Hours and with a heart prob. damn what they do? put viagra in the water out there?
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 2:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

dr stephen williams wrote:
Melanie might be interested in a threesome, or not, depending. She doesn't have a man and she is going to be soooooooo jealous! When! I! Have! A! HOT! MAN! She's very pretty, but she weighs about 300lbs, and has diabetes.

Oi steady Eddie.....

Melanie is a UK size 10, with large boobies. I think she could steal your boyfriend......Laughing

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 4:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Simba, this is a very different Melanie! This is Melanies overeating manic depressive alter ego....

Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 5:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll say... Wink This is a VERY different Melanie... Laughing

SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 5:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Simba,

Can you send Connie a confirmation, please! I need to get it soon. I have internet access here for the next 10 minutes, but should get some internet later today.

She arrives on the 9th, but will be needing a pickup up north in Benin, maybe at a very expensive hotel in Natitingou. He is in Togo, so a short trip to Cotonou is not nearly as satisfying as trip up north!

Get back to me with a reservation, please!

Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 5:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Doc - Do you want me to send him a shuttle bus voucher for Cotonou collection? AND send a booking confirmation to Connie...??

EDIT: Jot down exactly what you need and I'll Email it off to you ASAP... Thumbs up

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 9:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hi HONEY,make LOVE with you is to satify you to me alone and have my child not children but you will have me fully as you want/LOVE and will be happy to my person HONEY.I want you to understand that there is no friend among women,it's predestined,it's not that am discouraging you from your friend,I highly pity her health condition as diabetic patient and the fact that she has children but without husband,if am not mistaken she's not always happy been alone with the children.

HONEY,Melanie may be rich but she's not a happy lady been lonely with the children,what happened to her husband?I am very sorry and highly sympathised with her,but you will be the person to assist her in the future but don't ever let that disturb or matrimonial life.I love to assist people but will take care of you HONEY,because what's happening between us now is the wisdom of our God,which grate surprises to everybody,you have to get your self relaxed,but the date must not change.

HONEY,have you the confirmation of the safari lodgement?you have to as from now on learn how to behave with your HONEY,from my messages to you,psychologically you supposed to be learning some of my likes and hates so that it will not be difficult for you to learn more practically about me,HONEY,it's easier to notify women because women are hypocrite,women been hypocrite was by creation by the God and the best solution to over-crown the hypocricy is to show LOVE to your woman to know her mind.

HONEY,once I win your mind you will be fully satified and be relaxed to all your desires,all my messages must be read by you alone,if any women should read it with you,HONEY it's a great risk you;because it's not easy to get an easy craze as an husband,you may not understand this better but if you ignore this advice you will praise me at the end,HONEY,once again stpop disturbing my thing(pp)don't think that since am not with you,you can lie to me I will detect this psychologically.ok .HONEY I LOVE you.I am suffering bitterly but yours in my mind is increasing the pain because I want you urgently,as regards the pictures you don't need to rush you will have the album and have me too,just pray that I get myself well tonight or tommorow to be able to scan it to you.HONEY I LOVE you.

Your HONEY

Simba, PM coming your way! Tickets for two, please!

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 10:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
it's easier to notify women because women are hypocrite,women been hypocrite was by creation by the God and the best solution to over-crown the hypocricy is to show LOVE to your woman to know her mind.
man! this guy really knows his women, and how to treat them! Laughing

Safari Issac to Chad
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 2:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
My Dear Hendick,
I love that you are sooooo jealous, but, really, honey buns, there is no need. I love you, and there is nothing with Melanie that you need to be concerned about.
Her husband is a big fucking PIG! He ran off with his slutty whore bitch secretary, that asshole! If he had donee that to me, I would have had him castrated, the dickless piece of shit.
I am still waiting for your photo.
You should be proud of me! I stayed away from the hairbrush all day, even when I started to get a bit frisky. My lovely man, you will have a lot of work to do to satisfy me, but I am still worried about you trying to fuck me for 72 hours. Do you think you can? I might only want 8 hours and then be done, unless you like face time. I do need to sleep, sometimes, you big lovable goofball, but I am willing to try, if you still want to.
Well, we are getting closer and closer, so I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited to see you.
All of my love, to you,

Connie

Quote:

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 3:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
The cucumber is my rival but you can eat it through your mouth,but inform mr cucumber that the pp owner is annonyed with it.

Perhaps Melanie could use the cucumber and Honey would just film it for him. Maybe the pp owner would be ok with that. Ahhhhh
Good stuff, Doc clapping

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 2:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Doc - I couldn't find a suitable collection point in Naitatingou, so instead I have arranged for a collection from Parakou.

Check your Email, all is explained, and I think that you'll be happy with the switch.... Thumbs up

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 2:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Simba, this is wonderul! I eagerly anticipate Hendick sitting in front of some hotel after being asked to leave the lobby with his pathetic ticket clutched in his grubby hands..... waiting in vain for the Abominable Sweety to arrive!

Brilliant! Thumbs up

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic