SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Dag Nasty... Henndick, parting is such sorrow....

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 4:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hi Honey,
I have a new idea! I have been speaking with Raul, and he says we can go on a safari to Burkina Faso to see things. I like it here, but it is a bit boring, although I am LOVING the food!
Anyway, so my new plan s that you either come here tomorrow, or meet us in Pama where you can get on the bus with us. We will be traveling with another couple, Hester and Juan Cachuma, some people from Portugal I have not met, but who have been here before (they came here for their honeymoon, isn't that soooo sweeet?), and Raul will be the driver.
DPlease don't worry about Raul, silly! I know you are soooooo jealous! That's sooooo sweet! I am not going to do anything with Raul. He is just a really nice guy, and not as handsome as you are, anyway.
Anyway, I have already made plans for this. Raul knows all these neat places. Pama is not far from here, and we will go there tomorrow, collect some supplies and pick up. When we fin d out where we are meeting them, I will send you the address.
I love you!

Connie

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 4:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

dr stephen williams wrote:
So, tell me, Simba, where should I be traveling?

Well you have two options.
Burkina is only about 50/60 miles North of Tangiueta, so he might be more inclined to go there.

Or Niger, which is a much longer journey, but it might sound more plausible as Niger was Connie's original point of entry...

If its a safari extention that Connie is after, then a small campsite located in the Park du 'W' would be ideal and this park covers the three national borders of Benin, Burkina and Niger...

Why would she travel there?
Well, its a fantastically beautiful region and is a World Heritage site.

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 4:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Connies original point of entry ended up being Cotonou, as I was only made aware of your brilliant idea after I had made "reservations", so lets try for Burkina!

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 4:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK, that makes good sense.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/W_of_the_Niger_National_Park

I'd suggest taking a journey to Pama for provisions. Then turning East towards Diapaga, so that you can explore teh Park du 'W' from this region.

http://www.africa-expedition.com/images/ct/burkina_rel96.jpg

SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 4:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Damned RL interferes. I need to do some work, shit... and tomorrow, off to do some work for a week, with intermittent internet....

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 7:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No answer, yet, so...
Quote:
Hendrick,
You cannot continue to lead me on, send me emails, not reply, tell me you are going to arrive, then not get here, promise me to meet me, then don't show up. I am a woman with FEELINGS! You need to respect my feelings and write me!
WHERE ARE YOU?
I am going to sleep now. Raul needs to lock up the office.
Are you coming with me to Burkina Faso or not?
All of my love,
Connie

Just to keep him on his toes. Sadly, tomorrow I am going to go away from internet for at least 24 hours. I am hoping I can get access the next day.

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 4:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, he went home:
Quote:
Hi HONEY,

I am now in Togo after paying the driver the 114,000frs which is equivalent to to 350US$,I will like you to understand that it was a great tragedy because the Natitingou police robbed me of my human rights because at a time the driver saw that am in position to pay the 114,000frs when I remain in police custody,the driver requested to withdraw the case from the police but the police commissaire(DPO)refused because am unable to give him bribe.

The police head man locked me in a cell but with annonyance I rquested that I need a lawyer,he denied that but when one of my friend sent me the sum of 114,000frs through western union with the name of the driver,the driver advised me that we should run away from Ntitingou to Parakou(the driver Town)so from there I will be able to return to Togo and prepare financially to join you in the camp.

Honey,I can not lie to you I don't have money to join you in Burkina but if you can send me money through western union I will join you by flight from Togo to Burkinafaso(213,000 which is 458US$)or if you can come to Togo so we can meet here,HONEY you have to get pregnant before you move to US if you don't want me to go with you,because I now think that you are now less-concern about our LOVE since you jammed Raul.

You don't supposed to give anything out from our properties to anyone in my absence.if you try to mess up by having fun with FUCKING Raul,HONEY I will not forgive you because my thing is sacred and for me alone.

Your HONEY.

Still worried about Raul!

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 4:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

and, in all bold and italics:

Quote:
Hi HONEY,

With the sincere LOVE I reserved for you I will never forgive you if you to back to US without me in you even if you will give my child to another man,because you hate me and it's not my fault it's the fault of Bernie Rhode that told me that at le majestic hotel I will be in camp.

HONEY,Bernie Rhode is a fuck-fellow and will deal with him if anything should happen to you by Raul or anyone here in Africa and if you fail to express to me any problem you may have by those foolish people you are in great problem with me.

I am nervously trying to meet you but am financially down,my friend that sent me the 114,000frs through western union today I gave him mny generator as guarrattee till I pay him the 114,000frs.you will be sure of what am telling you when you come to Togo,and if you don't trust what am telling you,I will scan the payment slip of the 114,000frs which I collected in Natitingou with the driver's name.

HONEY,I did not regret the tragedic journey because of the LOVE I reserve for you,HONEY I LOVE you no matter the hardiship through to Natitingou,Tanguieta to the entry of the Park OF PANDJARI.HONEY kind assist financially to join you in Burkina faso,for the hot fuck between us,I need you under my restless pumping,can you arrange for my journey by sending money from Burkina faso through western unuion for me?It's something you must do if it's true that you LOVE me as I LOVE you.

Melanie is a fuck-up friend to put you in the hand of fucking BERNIE RHODE.I prefer to forget about fucking Bernie Rhode and silly,fucking Raul.stop defending them all I don't trust any of them

Your LOVE

Edited to add: this guys is such a prize! He really loves me! Awwwwww Twisted Evil

Last edited by dr stephen williams on Wed Jan 16, 2008 5:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 5:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

and, this just ion while I wait for my coffee and bagel at this cafe:

Quote:
HI HONEY,KISSES FIRST AS A BRIBE FOR YOU TO TELL ME THE TRUTH,YOUR PICTURE YOU SENT TO ME IS NOT YOUR REAL PICTURE BUT YOU WANT TO KNOW IF I MAY LOVE YOU IF I RECEIVE THE PICTURE.

THE REASON WHY THIS COMMENT IS THAT I SWEAR WITH THE NAME OF GOD THAT CREATED THE HEAVEN AND EARTH THAT I WAS AT THE AIRPORT FROM THE ARRIVAL OF THE AIR MAROC BY 2:45AM THAT DAY TILL PASSENGERS WERE OUT OF THE AIRPORT BEFORE I LEFT, I SAW NO CREATURE THAT RESEMBLE THE PICTURE YOU SCANNED TO ME,HONEY TELL ME THE TRUTH AND IT WILL NOT CHANGE ANYTHING NEGATIVE FROM OUR LOVE BUT WILL INCREASE YOUR LOVE IN ME.

HONEY,I AM NOT A JIGOLO BUT PROMISE YOU THAT I WILL FUCK HELL OUT OF YOU/TO SATISFY YOU WHEN WE MEET,(HOPE NO ONE IS READING THIS MESSAGE ALONG WITH YOU?CHECK YOUR BACK)BECAUSE THIS IS A SECRET MESSAGE OF LOVE FROM TWO MATURE LOVERS,IT'S NOT A SIN BUT WE HAVE TO KEEP BEING RESPONSIBLE IN ALL OUR DAILY DOINGS.

TELL ME THE TRUTH I LOVE YOU HONEY.

Your LOVE.

Well, shit. I am working now, and this needs a response....

Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 5:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Bernie Rhode is a fuck-fellow

Good job I am not easily offended. That would make a nice moniker...Laughing

Fascinating story of life on safari, mugu-man has really been through the mangle... Laughing

@Doc - Don't forget to remind him that 5imba safari will refund all of his travel expenses.

bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 7:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Doc, how often do you have to clean the coffee off your laptop screen after reading one of these?
Quote:
I need you under my restless pumping

Priceless.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 11:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just received a little rant from Dickie out of the blue.
Its nice to know that he hasn't forgotten me.. Very Happy
Quote:
BERNIE RHODXX YOU FUCKED ME UP

Bernie Rhodxx,you created to me unforgettable problem,you heard that i was arrested by the police at Natitingou but you turned a deaf hear to it.
mind you the life of my wife in your hand and you have to register your safari before it will be too late,Raul is a Beninois not a Cuban as he told my wife.ok,I want my wife to be treated like queen.ok..

Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 11:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fan-freaking-tastic! Laughing

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 11:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lets see if I can rattle his cage and get a reaction...Rolling Eyes
Quote:
Dear Mister Hendxxch,

I do not appreciate your abusive language when it is clear that you were
personally responsible for all of the tomfoolery that occured on your
Benin safari.
You were instructed to meet the 5imba shuttle bus at Parakou, and yet
you decided to travel to Natitingou.
Quite why you decided to do this is completely beyond my understanding. It was the act of a lunatic.

I then personally arranged a second 5imba shuttle bus collection for you
at Parakou, which you failed to arrive for.

Your excuse being that you were arrested by the police. Why would the
police arrest an innocent man?
You must have been up to no good to have raised their suspicions that
you are a low life criminal type of scum.

Your wife on the other hand is a delightful and charming lady. I believe
that she is having a wonderful safari with us, perhaps that is because
you are not here to spoil it for her, with your bad manners and ignorant
behaviour.

However, she continues to ask me to make a truce with you and to arrange for your transfer to meet her.
I am obliged to do this for our guest, so please tell me where you
currently are, and when you intend to make the effort to be with your
wife.

Best regards,

Bernie Rhodxx
Operations Manager - 5imba Safari Group Ltd

thomas-the-tank
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 11:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@simba - I love the style - icily formal, with a few random insults thrown in to warm things up a little. I think that my character should adopt that style in his more formal communications.

"I have come to learn the world is pregnant."
"Besides i am on a GLOBAL ASSIGNMENT WITH THE UN, so be reasonable and leave insults"
"suck your blood untill you resemble stockfish"

United Kingdom x 3 x 2 Ivory Coast Australia x 2 Benin
Safari Wole A x 4!! :
pony pony pony pony Goat <= don't ask about the goat! Inventor
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 2:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like our laddie here thinks it is Rauls fault:

Quote:
Hi HONEY,can you please reply urgently.I want to join you in Burkinafaso kindly send me some money to join you but if you don't want to send me money just tell me the actual day you will be in Togo.

If you did not see me and have my child before you move I will not be happy and will try to get Raul trapped down because I sensed that Raul is the cause of our problem.you need me in you and if you fail to meet with me before you move to US ,HONEY I don't know what to say.

I am not after the gifts you bought for me nor the transaction between us but I am after my historic child in you and my dream that am on you making you happy with my pendullum,Bernie Rhode is a fuck up person,and he better register his safari if not he's going to be get arrested for fraudulent action.(sounds to me like he wants you to take a pith helmet, Simba...) HONEY Raul is my enemy just never mention his name in any of my message,Raul is not a handsome person but woman snatcher.ok.I hate him for getting you out of my screening.

Your HONEY.

I really do need to write, to let him put his mind at ease....

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 2:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, Connie is confused:

Quote:
Dear Hendick,
I want you to know that I still love you, but you have hurt me so much with your not arriving. You make it all seem so hard, but you didn't meet me when I got off the plane, then you didn't meet the shutte in Parakou, then you went to Pendjari, very close to where we are, and then went to Natitingou, then you went... back to Togo?
Did you drop a little acid or something and trip out, maybe see Saiont Mary in a tortilla or something, because I am not sure why you couldn't get it together to be with me.
Now you asked me not to mention Raul, so I won''t again, except to remind you that he was so helpful to me when you left me abandoned. I have achance to see somethings in Burkina Faso, and rteally want you to come along. The trip is going to leave in few days now. The couple cancelled because he caught some disease that makes slaphappy make noises about disguting lower intestinal wet complications of a fecal and aquatic nature, all of which to say he got some sort of sickness, and the trip is postponed.
I am not sure what to do as you keep telling me new stories and left me here.
I am not going to Togo. Here in benin they say that Togo is a very bad place filled with liars and thieves, but I told them I am getting married to you, and they said that not all people from Togo are bad. They said it is very dangerous.
Bernie says that he is willing to give me half price on another week, and I am willing to change my ticket, but what I really want os for you to please justcome here and be with me.
I love this place, and I promise you that I can make it up to you, but I want you to come here and see what I am seeing.
Please stoop telling me more stories. If you don't want me again, just et me know. Maybe you found someone else to share all of that money with. I see you say you don't even want the gifts I gave you.
I am really confused. I wish you had just come to be with me instead of making up all of these problems you supposedly suffered.
Let me know what your plan is. If you want to come to Burkina Faso, I would love to see you. I eill let you know my plan as it develops.
All of my love, sadly, to you,

Connie

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 2:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Edited for stupid typical triple post cyber hiccups. Appie olli loggies!

Cyber hiccups again. Buuurp.

Last edited by dr stephen williams on Thu Jan 17, 2008 2:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 9:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Doc - Looking at the map again, whether he comes directly from Togo or via Benin, Pama is an ideal spot meet him in Burkina.... Very Happy

Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 10:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well I did get a reply from Dickie, but is wasn't at all what I expected. What happened to his fighting spirit... Crying or Very sad

How can the idiot be "grateful" to hear from me when I have called him 'a lunitic' , 'low life criminal scum' and 'ignorant'... Laughing

Quote:
Mr Bernie Rhodxx.

Grateful to hear from you,but I will like you to contact the police station at Natitingou about my arrest,I was detained for days due to the transportation fare from Cotonou to Parakou and from Parakou to Natitingou,which was you that instructed me to take a car hire but I explained to me that you will pay the car hire on my arrival at Parakou,but you didn't.

The same day I proceeded to Park entry with the hope to get you there and collect transport fare from you to the driver,it failed too.when my wife wrote that I was near the 5imba 5afari camp that I will take a boat 15mile from Pendjari hotel in the park to you camp.I contacted the director of Hotel tata Somba that have direct access to Hotel Pendjari in the park and the communication prooved that after the hotel pendjari in the park the is no other habital in the park.

These made the driver to doubt me and was reported to the police,ok with these can you tell me my fault for you people to be blackmailing my Country Togo to my wife?I will not be in position to do such a thing.Raul and you are just trying to discourage my wife by telling her that Togolese are liars,thief etc,can you imagine the fear you are creating in her,gentle man is better you realise that it's unfair to be blackmailing people/Country,which Country there is no prison?if people in your Country are all good people,why did your government created a prison?this is to inform you that not all fruits are bad but there lots of bad fruits in a basket that contained good fruits too.

I am not begging my wife to come to Togo any more and am not divorcing her but since it's your objective to put assunder what God has joined together,I wish you the best of luck.ok.

N/B:I will like you to bear with me that you Turaya number is always on answering machine which you said all messages be left and you will call back,did you once call me for the messages I left on your phone,gentleman judge yourself.
Mr Hendrich Benxxx.

If a single word of this tale of woe is true, I would be very happy... Very Happy

Last edited by Simba on Thu Jan 17, 2008 12:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 10:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Stop it Doc! I nearly choked when I found out I was sick! Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Feio
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 11:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm confused.

Is Hendick married to Connie because he refers to her regularly as his wife? Also, what is story with this child he keeps banging on about? Was it an immaculate conception or has she been inpregnated by Raul?

This is a phenomenal safari. We're glued to it in our office.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 11:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Feio - Welcome to eater, and the madness of Doc and Simba and his luxurious camps. The lads seem to call their "promised" women their wives. Connie just promised to marry the lad, and he did the same, so in his mind, she is his wife. And he is a very possessive husband, isn't he? hehehe Laughing The "child" is connie's future child by the lad, that was also "promised" by both, so he also refers to it as his, and real. Kinda nutty ideas, right? That's how the lads think. Laughing
Glad your office likes the story, but get some work done, once in awhile....

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Baitmaster General
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is there any scope for Raul to enter the fray - maybe a quick email to one of the lads to mark his teritory?

Or has this already happened?

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 2:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear Mister Hendrixx,

I am grateful that you have toned down your aggressive stance.
This is a very sensible attitude and I am optimistic that we can move
forward with plans, as long as you keep your false accusations under
control.

I must again correct you though, and insist that on no occasion did
either my wife or myself ever instruct you to journey to Natitingou.

I am sorry to hear of your troubles with the local police. Please can
you
either send me a copy of your arrest/release form and name the arresting
officer and I shall mention my displeasure to his superior officer.
We all know how these things work in Africa.

You seem to misinterpret this situation entirely. Under no circumstances
do I wish to keep you apart from your delightful wife.
I understand that she will be joining a small group of guests that have
taken the option of a mobile safari to the Park du "W" region of
Burkina.

This is a truly spectacular area, and i know that they will have a
wonderful experience.
I would be delighted to personally meet with you at the border of Togo
and Burkina, and would be prepared to drive you to the mobile camp
myself if you so wish.

Best regards,

Bernie Rhodxx
Operations Manager - 5imba Safari Group Ltd

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic